Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
The Captain's Deck Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:46 pm
User Image

User Image

tab tab ooc: xoxo
            tab tab outfit: sneakers, hoodie, jeans. left sleeve tugged into the shirt, bcs one-armed, also eyepatch as forever.
            tab tab posting colour: #D19FE8

He was still processing life, back to his aimless wandering. Za'saad had heard about winter depression but somehow doubted this was it. After a heavy sigh and a trip along the beach, he decided that perhaps a beer would be a good way to sooth this dreadful feeling - and what better place than the Captain's Deck? It was close by after all.

Inside the winter was quickly shaken from his bones and he approached the bar with a friendly smile before tipping his head at the tender. "Good evening, Mydame. A wonderful pleasant weather and although it's chilly outside I've worked up a bit of warmth from a lovely walk in the surrounding area. So, something cold yet something able to warm me up; a beer, in other words. I've heard you have a wonderful Oatmeal Stout, I'd be pleased to be graced with one of those along with that lovely smile of yours." Taking a seat at one of the tall chairs at the bar, a found a spot near the end where he wouldn't be too much in the way of any other traffic that may come this way. "... And perhaps something for a peckish cripple, your recommendation would suit me greatly."

Fishing out his wallet, he paid with a $20 bill. "You may keep the rest for yourself, Mydame."

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:49 pm
User Image

C..Odename
S..Tryker

Watch the Shadows

╰☆ Not being able to help herself as she listened to the gentleman who came in, Stryker flashed him a smile, her fangs showing and all before she pushed away from the bar. "One Oatmeal Stout, coming right up." She turned and grabbed a cold glass before pouring the drink from the tap. Her ear flicked in his direction as he asked for a recommendation on something to eat, the 'cripple' part of his comment made her turn her eyes back to him. She hadn't really noticed when he had walked in, but now that he'd said something, she finally took in his appearance. A missing arm and an eye patch. Looked like he'd seen his fair share of battles. Whether that was the actual case or not, she didn't know, but it was how she saw it. Moving away from the tap and setting his drink down on top of a small square napkin, she tapped a sharp clawed nail to her chin in thought on his request.
"We have a few things that might suit you. Nachos, mozzarella sticks. Even sandwiches." Shrugging, she reached and grabbed a small clean glass and poured herself a small soda before taking a sip of it and turning her eyes back to him. Pursing her lips in thought, she held up a finger to indicate she'd be right back in a moment. Slipping out from behind the bar and disappearing into the back, she was gone for a few minutes before returning with a plate with a small pile of nachos, a few mozzarella sticks and even a few chicken tenders. Coming up next to him, she gave him a smile, "Figured I'd just get you a bit of everything if that's okay. But don't tell anyone. I'm not supposed to make special exceptions for patrons." She put her index finger to her lips, like to shush him in the big secret and gave a small laugh before moving back behind the bar to start cutting limes for drinks. But she kept her work close to him as he was one of the few people in the bar now.
Eyeing the 20 dollar bill, she tried not to blush as she shook her head to herself, her long white hair in a long braid going down the middle of her back. "So would it be okay if I learned the name of my new favorite patron?" Her voice was gentle as she kept her eyes on the limes now, but was clearly directing this at the man who she had just served. ╰☆╮

[☂: Mood][ Interested ] [☀: Location][ Captain's Deck ][☁: I'm With][ Herself - Bar patron ][☄: Thoughts][ Just get through this shift... ][O.O.C.][ ]

Ashtail Foxclaw

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:41 pm
User Image

User Image

tab tab outfit: sneakers, hoodie, jeans. left sleeve tugged into the shirt, bcs one-armed, also eyepatch as forever.

"Ahh~! Fantastic!" He beamed the moment the beer landed in front of him, the small smile now reaching from ear to ear, like he had been granted the greatest gift of his life. He didn't want to take the small pleasures of the world for granted, so he tried to live with the best mindset he could and enjoy every second he got to live. And what better moment of living than beer and... whatever all these foods were.

He was left alone for just a small while, giving him long enough to enjoy a good gulp of the beer before she returned to put down a plate in front of him. "My, my; what spoils I've been granted. Your secret shall have sanctity in my mind." Za'saad nodded his head at her in appreciation, much like a bow but she was saved from the embarrassment of him standing up and making a scene. He eyed the plate with great anticipation, taking in the delicious smells and visuals before deciding which end of the fried spectrum to start in, but was distracted when a mozzarella stick just an inch from his open mouth. Putting the precious treasure back onto the plate he turned his full attention to the woman.

"Za'saad Zabirith; Wanderer of the Realm, though recently settled for the time being. I will be my honour to be of service - and perhaps lucky to earn your name as well?"

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:47 am
User Image

C..Odename
S..Tryker

Watch the Shadows

╰☆ Chuckling quietly at the man's agreement to keep her secret, Stryker couldn't help but be fascinated by him. Not just by his appearance, but by the way he spoke. She's had some fairly strange people come through, but this would be the first time that she was actually intrigued by one. Maybe because he didn't reek of questionable substances as soon as he walked through the door. Or maybe it was the fact that he didn't seem to react much about her outward appearance. Or he could just be really good at pretending, but she could usually pick up on small changes if she paid enough attention.
Watching him pause in taking his first bite of food, Stryker's ears flattened back against her head, feeling a little guilty about having asked him a question as soon as he was going to take a bite. But he didn't complain, he just answered her. He really was shaping up to be her new favorite patron. "Za'saad hm? Quite the name, nothing like I've ever heard before." Rolling his name quietly over her tongue, saying it repeatedly under her breath, she sighed, it felt foreign and strange on her tongue, and much like she butchered it every time. Meeting his eyes, she gave an easy smile and a nod, "Mh, of course. Would only be fair as I have received your name. But I am Stryker." Trying to maintain her smile, she hated giving people her name. The only name she knew. No last name, it wasn't even really her first name, but she didn't know anything else. All her research about what they had done to her had yielded nothing useful and she was about ready to give up honestly. Forcing herself to take a sip of her drink, she grabbed a bottle of alcohol, not really paying attention to which, and dumped some into her glass before replacing it. It wasn't entirely against the rules to drink while she was on the clock, as long as she could still work and didn't get completely hammered. Maybe she'd stay after she clocked off and drink what memories she had away. Taking a long swig of her drink, she cleared her throat and turned back to Za'saad, hoping he wouldn't be in the middle of trying to eat this time. "You been in the area long? I feel like I've vaguely seen you before." She did honestly remember possibly seeing a glimpse of him, but she couldn't remember where. ╰☆╮

[☂: Mood][ Interested ] [☀: Location][ Captain's Deck ][☁: I'm With][ Za'saad ][☄: Thoughts][ Just get through this shift... ][O.O.C.][ ]

Ashtail Foxclaw

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:40 pm
User Image

User Image

Well, Ms. Stryker; it is an utmost pleasure making your acquaintance. Za’saad said, as kindly as before, picking up his beer to take a good gulp and then licking his lips to remove any sticking foam. For sure, while I’m not local in the sense I grew up here, I have lived in the Ombre district for a couple of months at this point. Though, this is my first visit to this particular establishment. It’s a lovely city, so I decided to settle down for a while and enjoy the life this place could provide. I must admit, I haven’t been disappointed. He said, finally picking up some fried, battered cheese to try this mystical food.

Are you from around here yourself? He proceeded to ask just before taking a bite from the mozzarella stick, giving off a soft hum from the pleasant taste even if he could tell he wasn’t about to make these a regular staple of his dinner plate. This strange gooey thing is quite delicious, what is it called? he asked shortly after, turning the other half in his hand upside-down over his plate, so he could watch the cheese slowly flow out from its newly acquired bite-wound. This world had so many strange things it was often hard for him to keep up with, especially when it came to their technologies and the diversity of food. Well, everything was honestly confusing to him. Before the whole thing dripped out, he was quick to stuff the rest into his mouth, chewing through the warmth of the centre and washing it down with another drink of beer. What a lovely day to enjoy life.

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:41 am
User Image

C..Odename
S..Tryker

Watch the Shadows

╰☆ Raising her glass in a 'cheers' motion when he said it was a pleasure, Stryker downed a good portion of her drink, making a tsk noise and scrunching her nose a bit at the bite of the alcohol. Leaning against the counter as she listened to Za'saad, she couldn't help but laugh quietly to herself when he spoke of where he lived. Nodding, her ears perking up happily, she gave him a fanged smile, "I can say the same actually. I have been here for some time, finding this is one of the easiest places to blend in really." She paused and motioned to her ears and face, the scars and sharp canines obvious. "But how peculiar is that? I also live in the Ombre district. We're basically neighbors and have never run into each other." She stopped as her yellow eyes watched him carefully as he was finally granted enough time to take a bite of his food.
Arching a brow, a silent question on whether he really didn't know what he had just eaten or not, Stryker was surprised to come to the conclusion that he'd never actually had a mozzarella stick before. Covering her mouth to stifle her laughter at his peculiar actions, like watching the cheese almost come completely out of the breading, she smiled kindly before answering. "It's called a mozzarella stick. I'm sure the name is quite obvious as to why." She gestured to the others still sitting on his plate before her ears twitched and moved around to pick up something she was hearing. Downing the rest of her drink in a hurry and taking the twenty he had left on the counter, she quickly rung him out, holding onto the change, just in case he really wanted some of it back.
"My shift is over and another bartender will be coming in. But if you're staying for a bit, would you mind if I joined you?" Trying to hide the blush that stained her pale cheeks, this was one of the most pleasant scenarios she's been in recently, and she wanted to get to know this guy a little better. Maybe have a few more drinks too. They could even stumble on home together since they lived in the same area. ╰☆╮

[☂: Mood][ Interested ] [☀: Location][ Captain's Deck ][☁: I'm With][ Za'saad ][☄: Thoughts][ Interesting man... ][O.O.C.][ ]

Ashtail Foxclaw

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:22 am
User Image

User Image

Was it truly strange that they hadn't run into each other yet? He wasn't sure. He didn’t know most of his neighbours and half the time he had his nose in the sky, dreaming of peace and then living it. As an answer he drew his shoulders back into a shrug and just smiled. Perhaps, perhaps not. I only stay home in the mornings while enjoying my breakfast, then I tend to leave and wander the city or complete my work-related responsibilities. Though, had they been leaving home at the same time, he was sure his eyes would be drawn to her - not for the scars or the teeth, but her crystal white hair, long and flowy, that stood out to him. Perhaps her strange ears had a part in that, but he wasn’t one to judge any creature.

With one of the mozzarella sticks now safely tucked away into his stomach, he gave the woman a curious look as she explained this strange appetiser to him. People of this world surely like their sticks. Chicken drumsticks, which is apparently a musical instrument but also something edible made out of fowl.. And now these sticks, also made out of animals. Buffalos if I’m not mistaken? Not that he actually knew what a buffalo was - but working at an italian styled restaurant helped him at least recognize certain food groups despite not really knowing what they were. Dairy products, meats, and grains he could tell the difference on, but if they were to slap two pieces of meat down in front of him, he made no guarantees.

While she finished up her last bit of the evening, he was trying to figure out which pieces of his presented platter he should enjoy, but her voice once more caught his attention and he forgot about the food for a temporary moment. Of course, Mydame, you’re more than welcome to join me. I had no plan for the time I’d spend here, but I’m certain your company would greatly increase the enjoyment I’d have for the evening. Do join me, and have a stick, that is not made out of wood.

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:41 am
User Image

C..Odename
S..Tryker

Watch the Shadows

╰☆ Stryker made a soft 'hm' noise as he told her that he usually only stayed home in the morning, but was usually out otherwise. Might be why they never crossed paths. She ended up being a home body a lot of the time, too unstable or just lacking the will to venture out of her house. At the thought of the fox inside of her, it seemed to coil and nudge at her, like it was reminding her it was still there. But it seemed calm in this man's presence. Peculiar. Thinking about what he said though, she wondered what sort of things he'd go out and do. Blinking to herself, she was a little taken back by her own curiosity.
Stryker's ears stood up straight in surprise at his comments about the food, and she tucked in her lips to keep herself from laughing out loud. He had such a strange way of talking, but he wasn't wrong. Reaching over to a sink and washing her hands, she waved to the bartender who was taking over for her and gave a small nod before answering him. "Heh, not quite. More like cheese and breading, but I think how you look at it is more fun." Shrugging a bit at his thoughts on the food, it probably wouldn't hurt to let him think whatever he wanted about the food. Though she'd never really thought of why foods were explained the way they were a lot of them time. There was a strange thing about sticks, he wasn't wrong..
With him saying she was welcome to join him, she poured herself another quick drink before coming around the bar and taking a seat next to him. Giving him a kind smile, she tapped her fingers anxiously on her cup, "Please, Stryker is fine. Feels formal if you call me mydame all the time. I feel like I should be referring to you only as sir." Taking a sip of her drink, she stopped and wiped the edge of her mouth with the back of her hand, "Of course if you'd rather me refer to you as sir instead of anything informal if you are not comfortable of course..." Blushing, she rubbed the back of her neck anxiously. Now being on this side of the bar, sitting next to him as a normal person and not as a bartender made her loose a bit of her confidence. Clearing her throat and taking another drink off her glass, already putting most of it away, she was quiet for a long moment before turning her eyes back to him, not wanting it to be obvious that she had been stealing glances at him from the corner of her eye.
"So you've been here for awhile, what do you do for work? I mean, you know where to find me now." She used her head to gesture towards the alcohol on the back shelf and gave a small smile. It felt strange, but good to be having this kind of conversation with someone again, even if it was likely going to be forgotten while she likely drank herself into oblivion tonight. ╰☆╮

[☂: Mood][ Interested ] [☀: Location][ Captain's Deck ][☁: I'm With][ Za'saad ][☄: Thoughts][ Interesting Man... ][O.O.C.][ ]

Ashtail Foxclaw

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:54 pm
User Image

User Image

Ah, yes. Cheese. While this wasn’t a completely foreign concept to him - especially at this point - it was a rather expensive ressource back at his birthplace and only these rough, ragged, very angry goats were able survive their dangerous habitats. Many other livestock animals had died out due to the harsh nature of the world, but in this green and luscious place, many strange animals were able to survive. It made him able to appreciate the diversity a lot more, but at the same time he was often confused about what came from where and how everything went together. Cheese and batter… He parroted her, voice quiet and thoughtful as he examined another Mozzarella stick.

Za’saad was happily munching away as she encouraged him to use her name rather than a title she didn’t claim to possess, arguing that it was too formal for her comfort. In the presence of a Deity, nothing is too formal even from royalty. I’ve been blessed to earn your undivided attention, so perhaps ‘Goddess’ would be a better way to address a divine beauty such as yourself. But, your wish shall be my command, Stryker. With a bit of a smirk, he tipped his head in her direction imitating a bow with an inconspicuous gesture of his hand. He was having his fun and after a moment he picked up his beer to take another good swig from the glass. With her sitting at his right, he missed the glances she was giving him while his visual focus was turned forward over the bar or onto his plate, but as she asked him another question he turned his head to meet her gaze confidently.

Well… He started softly, I’ve come to serve those who ask of it. While the extent of my job is limited, I quite enjoy being part of others finding joy in simple pleasures. As he said this, he put a finger on his plate and slid it closer to her to share the spoils she had gotten him. I work as a server at the restaurant Taste of Italy. And I must admit, it’s the most delightful job I’ve had. Have you ever been to the place? As he admired her, not unlike she had him, he noticed the soft tint to her cheeks even in this dim light, earning her a bit of a teasing smile and a soft, mischievous glimpse in his eye.

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:55 pm
User Image

C..Odename
S..Tryker

Watch the Shadows

╰☆ Ears twitching in his direction at his quiet repetition of what she had told him, Stryker smirked into her drink as she finished it and held up a finger to the other bartender, having them bring her over another. She was not only curious about her companion on a surface level, but also on a more personal level. The way he spoke was interesting enough, but then if she thought about how he viewed things, taking things almost literally when it came to food. Looking at him from the corner of her eye again, she hummed gently to herself in thought. Where did he come from? He said he wasn't from here, but it still didn't explain the way he spoke. Thinking about it, she even remembered the basics after she woke up without memories of who she was or where she came from before she went into the facility. When her eyes opened, she was already altered and the fox was planted within her body. But she still retained the small basics, like speech, movement, even the act of getting dressed or using utensils to eat. Nodding her head at the bartender as the drink was placed in front of her, she took another drink off of the full glass now, feeling her body warm slowly with the alcohol running in her body.
Tilting her head in question when he started speaking in terms of her request to just call her by her name, she was confused until he used the words 'goddess', 'divine beauty' and 'yourself' in a sentence directed at her. Choking on air, from basically the shock of it. Stryker's ears laid flat back against her head and her cheeks turned dark red, no way to hide that. Even his imitated bow got her heart pounding in her chest in shock. No one ever spoke to her like that. He had to be messing with her. "I think that line was cheesier than the food you just ate." The words squeaked out of her as she covered her mouth and turned her face away from him before using her hand to fan her face a little. Trying to regain her composure as quickly as possible. Maybe the alcohol was kicking in faster than normal today. Feeling herself come back to normal a little, she cleared her throat and took another drink, liquid courage, right? And turned back to him, giving him a small smile, hoping it looked natural. "A-anyway..I appreciate that. I'm just not accustomed to anyone referring to me as anything other than my name." Shrugging as nonchalantly as possible, her eyes looking over his face slowly. Feeling her throat tighten with anxiety, she silently cursed him for his good looks, and her inability to deal with them.
Arching a brow in question as he began to answer her question on what he did, it sounded...Not entirely innocent, but knowing some how she'd seen him before, she didn't think it was anything like that. Her thoughts were interrupted by the motion of his hand pushing the plate of food towards her as she gave a small smile and a nod of thanks before she grabbed a chip off the top of the nacho mound she had given him. When he finally told her what exactly it was that he did for work, she nodded slowly, in recognition of the place and to answer his question. "I have. I used to, see, I guess, someone who worked with you and remember seeing you in a brief passing while I was there before. But that went kablooey, anyway." Waving her hands in an exasperated motion to emphasize the 'kablooey' part. Her hands made an explosion motion before she gave a small shrug and another sip of her drink. "At least you enjoy your work though. Not many people in this industry can say they do. Having to wait on people can be tough if they get particularly nasty about small stuff." Pushing her drink between her fingers slowly, her eyes stayed on the cup, knowing just how hard it could get. Perking up, she shook her head, as if to free herself of the dark thoughts creeping in, "What other kinds of jobs have you had? What makes the one you have at the restaurant better than others?" This was a topic that could become dangerous, but she tried to plan out her answer if he turned it around on her. She would likely put some truth behind it, at least say she was military, but not go into much else. ╰☆╮

[☂: Mood][ Interested ] [☀: Location][ Captain's Deck ][☁: I'm With][ Za'saad ][☄: Thoughts][ Interesting Man... ][O.O.C.][ ]

Ashtail Foxclaw

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:32 pm
User Image

User Image

Well, well, well. What a reaction. The smirk on his lips were hard to hide as she fanned herself out of the heat in her cheeks. Za’saad felt triumphant in earning such a genuine reaction from the woman, but also found it a little sad that no one bothered to appreciate her more often.

So. She knew someone he worked with, and as she mentioned it he traversed his mind to try and pick her up in those flashing images, with little to no luck, most likely he hadn’t served her table and from there he had no interaction with her either. This town had a wide variety of people, so it wasn’t unlikely he had missed her in the crowd… but her white hair still stood out to him as he was watching her now. Perhaps it was due to his focus on Stephan, that he hadn’t been looking towards anyone else.

Ah. He said with a nod of acknowledgment as she explained, Za’saad then finished his own drink and ordered a new one while she talked, doing his utmost to grace her with his attention and not cut her off while she was speaking.

I’ve been of service all my life, but also one to direct those below me. He answered, leaving her to imagine what type of jobs that could be on her own. The lower you bow your head, the more invisible you become, which grants me more freedom from crisis and consequences. When people look to you for answers, wrong decisions can decimate years of progress in mere moments, causing dire outcomes that you yourself don’t necessarily have to pay for. This pressure can be suffocating, but while I can’t say I mind the stress that comes with it, I do quite enjoy a simpler, quieter life. There’s nothing more to it. Za’saad explained with an everlasting smile on his face. How about yourself? How did you come to work in this establishment?

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:58 pm
User Image

C..Odename
S..Tryker

Watch the Shadows

╰☆ Resting her elbows on the counter and putting her chin the palm of one of her hands, Stryker watched him as he spoke of what he used to do. He held a position with power, but not too much power as he still had to answer to others it seemed. It sounded like common military actually. But as he continued to speak, the further it felt from military and something else entirely. Her lips coiled in a small smile, seeing how she was always kept wondering and hardly got direct answers when it came to things rather personal. She wondered if that's just how he spoke, or if he was hiding something. Like most people are. Herself included.
Picking up her drink and taking a long drink from it again, she nodded slowly, a simple and quiet life would be something she could appreciate. She had come here to disappear from those who hunted her down and wanted her dead, or brainwashed to be used for terrible things again, but she'd sooner take out every single thing that came after her before going back.
"I guess you could say I came here for a quieter life as well. Away from what I was and who I was. This place seemed as good as any. Plus I sometimes get real charming patrons like yourself. Though I've never cared enough about them to join them after a shift for a drink." She stopped and finished her drink, looking perplexed at the empty glass in her hand now. "Or two." Putting the glass down, she gestured for the bartender to bring another, but she planned on making this her last. The alcohol was going to hit her hard and fast, she just knew it.
"So I can't help but wonder what secrets that smile hides." Seeing her new drink in front of her, she grabbed it and held it around the top with the pads of her fingers, pointing vaguely at him with her index finger. "Smiles like that always mean trouble." Though she didn't appear or sound to be getting drunk, the alcohol was certainly doing its job on her system. Making her feel warm and fuzzy all over and giving her the ability to basically say anything she wanted to. ╰☆╮

Ashtail Foxclaw

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:37 pm
User Image

User Image

Away from what and who she was? Strange way to double answer the question. Who and What could go hand in hand, so he wondered what the distinction was in this particular case, though he didn't linger on the thought for long as she returned his flirty nature. "I truly am blessed with generosity this evening then. I'll make sure to thoroughly enjoy each moment you deem worthy of your time." He watched her with an analyzing gaze, as she accurately deducted that he was a man of secrets.

"Well, depending on your questions, these smiles might have answers. And if nothing else, trouble usually means a bit of fun." He returned, looking no less impish as their conversation was starting to take on the hint of a game. "Unless, of course, you prefer boring company. In that case I shall do my best to not smile too much. Even if it'll be hard as I've grown to quite like your charming voice." Za'saad wouldn't have claimed to be drunk at this point, but he was working his way through his second and these pints were quite a bit bigger than your average can of beer. At this point he had the equivalent of nearly 3.5 cans of beer, approximately, and he couldn't say he didn't enjoy the warmth it gave him and the calm on the nerves. Not that he needed something to take the edge away from him, but he still enjoyed the floaty feeling.

Perhaps I could even lure you on an adventure this fine evening? See what the night might hide and uncover secrets as we search the cold for a moonlit path? he suggested, once more trying to analyze her reaction as he finished up his second glass and enjoyed a couple more bites from his plate.

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:56 pm
User Image

C..Odename
S..Tryker

Watch the Shadows

╰☆ Lifting her glass and trying to suppress the smile that even the liquid touched as she tipped the glass backwards, it was difficult. She genuinely enjoyed the little banter she could have with this man. Taking a drink and lowering her glass again, she looked at him and winked, "Keep up the sweet talk and you'd be surprised how many moments I'd deem worthy." Blatantly stating she'd spend a whole lot more time with him than she had originally planned, she didn't seem to care how forward it was, having gotten to a point in alcohol where she wasn't as easily embarrassed.
Taking in his words, Stryker pursed her lips in thought as she thought about the bit of trouble could mean some fun. She wanted to know what sort of trouble they could get into. Smirking at his comment though about her preferring boring company, she leaned closer and bumped her shoulder into his playfully, "Well you seem no stranger to a bit of trouble that can be some fun as you stated." Giving him her own mischievous smile, she moved to right herself after bumping him, but not too far, feeling far more comfortable with him than she thought she would.
As he suggested possibly luring her on an adventure, she leaned back and put a finger to her lips in thought, clearly playing it up. "Mhh, I was going to ask before what sort of trouble I could charm my way into tonight with you. But it seems you are already putting the suggestion out." She smiled widely behind the finger, her face a glow with the buzz of the alcohol and enjoyment of his company. "What sort of adventure do you have in mind?" Leaning forward, she whispered the words like they were a great secret, not wanting others to butt in on their secret little adventure. Oh yes, the alcohol was certainly doing its job and she was far bolder than normal, but at least she was having fun. ╰☆╮

[☂: Mood][ Interested - Playful ] [☀: Location][ Captain's Deck ][☁: I'm With][ Za'saad ][☄: Thoughts][ Interesting Man... ][O.O.C.][ ]

Ashtail Foxclaw

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:51 pm
User Image

User Image

Well, it seems Lady Luck shines on me today. Za’saad smirked. How could he not with how giddy she was becoming, opening up to his presence and as she slowly, bit by bit, closed the physical distance between them. He eyed her as she bumped his shoulder, amused as she returned his flirts. It was true that he was not a stranger to trouble, though he wasn’t usually one to find himself dead-centre in it. Of course, this place had seemed to throw him for a loop here and there and caused him to intervene where he said to himself he would not… and now again, he was drawn to play with the world he didn’t belong to.

He pouted a bit, more in thought than anything, gazing off into nothing while he put on a small show for her by playing with his empty glass and then tapping his lips, eventually putting his thumb and index finger on his chin in the thinking-man position. He hummed, letting her follow the process in anticipation for as long as he could draw it out. I have an idea. Za’saad noted in a rather matter-of-fact tone, answering her question of adventuring and troublemaking. How about we let the adventure find us? Searching seldom leads to what you want, but when you look for something else, perhaps you stumble upon what you desire most.” He added like the wiseman he was not. Standing up, he paid the remainder of his tab and her beer, before walking around her so she was on her right as he faced towards the exit. Holding out his arm, he offered for her to cling to him and bowed his head courteously. Shall we then?

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces