Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:45 am
BABY BUMP

Pregnant images for eligible soquili who breeding slots is not obligatory; neither is updating pregnant certs for a transferred pony. However, users interested in these features may post here, and colorists may pick up the work on a volunteer basis. Because this works on a volunteer basis, work is never guaranteed and any posts here are not eligible to be posted in the Owed Work & Transfer Request Thread.

Your soquili is eligible to receive a belly image from this thread if:
  • Your soquili has won a breeding in the past and carried the children:
    • A mare in a standard biological female x male breeding.
    • A mare in a spirit poly breeding where the main pair is biologically female x male.
    • A seathi stallion in a biologically female seathi x male seathi breeding).
  • Your soquili did not obtain a pregnant image from the breeding slots they won. This criteria can be fulfilled in two ways: (1) by showing the breeding had been dropped with no accompanying belly image, or (2) the colorist stated they would not be doing a pregnant image.

• Alternatively, you are eligible if your soquili has an existing pregnant image, but you are looking to have it spruced up (e.g. adding markings that were originally omitted, or cleaning up edits). However, this situation works on a case-by-case basis and your request may be declined if the original image looks sufficient.

Your soquili is ineligible if:
  • Your soquili has children but they were obtained outside of breeding slots (customs, Wishing Stars, etc.). Breedings purchased via SC are considered breeding slots.
  • Your soquili won a breeding, none of their children have been dropped, and the colorist stated they would be doing pregnant images.
  • Your soquili has a new image (a recustom, or became an elder), but did not win a breeding while they were in that stage. For instance, Sarah won a breeding and received a belly stage. However, she was later recustomed, and then became an elder. She will not automatically receive a pregnant image with her recustomed art or elder art; she must win new breeding slots to be eligible. Belly images are only given to the art used at the time the breeding slot was won.

If your soquili is eligible, use the form below.

[quote="Calixita"][/quote]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Soquili Name:[/b]
[img]SoquiliCert[/img]
[url=LINK]Uncert[/url], [url=OPTIONAL LINK, include only if you want a belly image without items]Without Items[/url], include alternate certs and uncerts as necessary.

[b]Soquili Information:[/b]
List cert information here if it's hard to make out on the original cert, including text at the bottom of the cert. Otherwise, N/A.

[b]Proof of Breeding Win:[/b] [url=LINK to any proof, such as certed child with listed parents or the thread where they were rolled. Custom and Wishing Star links not applicable.][ X ][/url]
[b]Original Belly Image:[/b] [url=LINK or N/A][ X ][/url]
[b]Original Belly Colorist:[/b]

[b]Proof that the breeding colorist will not be doing the belly stage themselves:[/b] (only one of the three required) [url=1. LINK to the breeding drop-off; if the colorist hasn't done the belly image by this point, it's proof enough to us that they don't plan on doing it][ Breeding Drop-Off ][/url], or [url=2. LINK to breeding thread your pair won in, with the colorist stating they're not doing belly images][ Breeding Thread ][/url], or 3. let us know if you spoke with the colorist directly.

Your soquili is eligible to have their pregnant image certed under your name if:
  • They have an existing belly image and an outdated cert.

Your soquili is ineligible if:
  • They have an existing belly image, but it was never certed. In such a scenario, please direct your request to the belly colorist's certing thread.

If your soquili is eligible, please use the form below.

[size=18][b]Cert Update![/b][/size]
[quote="Calixita"][/quote]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Soquili Name:[/b]
[img]SoquiliCert[/img]
[url=LINK]Belly Uncert[/url]
[b]Belly Colorist:[/b]

[b]Soquili Information:[/b]
Username will automatically be replaced with whatever's in the "Username" section of this form. List additional cert information here if it's hard to make out on the original cert, including text at the bottom of the cert. Otherwise, N/A.

Quote:
Notes to Certists, Colorists, and Posters
  • Requests should be claimed in order whenever possible. The only time a request may be skipped is if the claiming staff cannot do the work (e.g. they cannot color, cert, or do edited bellies); requests should not be skipped due to preference.
  • Due to the above, a user may spoiler their original post and repost if they feel their request was missed, if the following conditions are met: at least 3 months have passed since the original request was posted, and the request is no longer on the latest page.
  • To claim a request, mark "Claimed by: [Username]" on the top of the post. The claim must be made before work is started.
  • Completed requests should be marked in the post, either by linking the completed image or by spoilering the post and marking it complete.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:02 pm
Completed!

Ryuukishin

Username: Kamiki & Sabin Duvert
Soquili Name: Kumiho
User Image
Uncert

Soquili Information:
List cert information here IF it's hard to make out on the original cert, including text at the bottom of the cert. Otherwise, N/A.

Proof of Breeding Win: [ X ]
Original Belly Image: n/a

She's had three litters, and I don't think I've gotten a preggy image for any of them; but if there's one of the PB I've long since lost it

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:28 pm
Completed!

Ryuukishin

Username: Celestial Requiem
Soquili Name: Branwen
User Image
Uncert

Soquili Information:
Parents: Neva x Megapi

Original Belly Image: [ X ]

I only ever got the cert and would really love an uncerted image.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:30 pm
Completed!

Ryuukishin

Username: Roman Foi
Soquili Name: Kalidasa
User Image
Uncert
Without Items Uncert

Soquili Information:
N/A~

Original Belly Image: N/A

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:34 pm
Please let me know if these bellies are to your liking, and I can get 'em certed for you right away! (Note that they'll be renamed and moved to a different folder so if you'd like to direct link to any of the uncerts, you'll have to wait for the official drop-off. Apologies for the trouble!)

Kamiki
User Image

Celestial Requiem
No uncert could be found so I redid it; I hope that's all right! I did the belly image based off of her main uncert, but please let me know if you'd prefer I match her original belly image as much as possible instead!

User Image

Roman Foi
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:42 pm
Ryuukishin

She looks awesome, thank you!  

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Shikon Miko

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:57 pm
Completed!

Ryuukishin

Username: Shikon Miko
Soquili Name: Carolina
User Image
Uncert, Without Items

Soquili Information:
N/A -- Don't need a new cert =D

Original Belly Image: [ X ]

I only received the cert and would love an uncerted image of her lovely fat self =D

Thank you!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:49 pm
Ryuukishin

QuQ She looks fantastic~ Thanks Ryuu! No need to cert her nekkid stage by the way!  

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:02 pm
Ryuukishin

Ahh! This is fantastic thank you so much. I love the tiny spots sob  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:12 pm
Completed!

Ryuukishin

Cert Update!

Username: Nyx Queen of Darkness
Soquili Name: Vanya
User Image
Belly Uncert

Soquili Information:
I think the only unreadable thing is Ostentatious.

Cert Update!

Username: Nyx Queen of Darkness
Soquili Name: Zarita
User Image
Belly Uncert

Soquili Information:
Don't have a new cert of her yet, it's in the recerting thread.

Thanks so much for doing this, it's very lovely of you *_* *squishes*

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:56 am
Completed!

Ryuukishin

Username: Roniel Targaryen
Soquili Name: Jessalyn
User Image
Uncert

Soquili Information:
Ririka colored her!

Original Belly Image: None!

Thank you so much for doing these!!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:39 pm
Howdy! Please let me know if you like the belly or if you'd rather any changes; thank you!

Roniel Targaryen
User Image

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:50 pm
Ryuukishin
Howdy! Please let me know if you like the belly or if you'd rather any changes; thank you!

Roniel Targaryen
User Image

Looks great!! Thank you!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:13 pm
Completed!

Ryuukishin

Username: Devil NightShade
Soquili Name: Masquerade
User Image
Uncert

Soquili Information: Parents: NightShade & Tenebrus

Original Belly Image: N/A

Devil NightShade
Crew

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:50 pm
Shikon Miko

Hello! Here's the requested redo; if you'd like any changes or would prefer that I follow her original belly image more, please let me know! Otherwise, I can cert her right away!

User Image User Image

Devil NightShade

Hello! Masquerade already has a belly image; did you want me to redo it or is this fine?

User Image
User Image

General Services

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas