Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Two Lost Souls(romance/action rp)(Reserved)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:19 am
User Image

Two Lost souls is about a master swordsman who is searching for the perfect opponent and he also is searching for true love. He has been traveling for awhile since 1314 that's when his journey began it is now 2014 it has been 700 years since his first traveling. then there is a girl who believes that true love doesn't exist and that hard work, martial arts training, and doing things on your own will get you through life. but when they meet their lives change forever.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:41 pm
User Image

Name: Zero Kanra Hirashima
Alias: Z, Kanra, Fenrir
Personality: Sarcastic, Fun loving, kind hearted, serious, laid back
Bio: a sword master who can use various sword styles and martial arts. He is now immortal due to some unknown curse he was born 1292 and is 722 years old but never ages he stays 22. He wields a sword that he calls Fenrir thats why they call him Fenrir because people get him mixed up with the sword.
Weapon Style: kendo, kenjutsu, ninjutsu, Jujitsu
Fighting Style: Aikido, Kyudo, Judo, tai-chi
Weapon:Fenrir(blade looks short but is a oodachi katana(japanese long sword))
User Image

Theme(s):Entering Theme-Unknown Soldier Battle Theme-Crashed
Saving/Protecting Theme- Id Come for You
Ending Theme- Trust Me  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:03 pm
User Image
Name: Jasmine Hinomori
Alias: Jazz
Personality: believes that true love doesn't exist and that hard work, martial arts training, and doing things on your own will get you through life.
Bio: Jasmine was born into a family who very well known. She is not their only child but is the youngest. As such there is a lot of pressure on her to succeed but she finds it fun to compete with her two older siblings. Each of them are a year apart so they wouldn't be too far behind each other. Though all she does is train to succeed her siblings but has felt she's stuck in her training.
Weapon Style: Kendo, Karate
Fighting Style: tai-chi
Weapon: User Image
Theme(s): Shiver ~ The Gazette
Resonance by T.M. Revolution

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:07 pm
Lupine Duchess
User Image
Name: Jasmine Hinomori
Alias: Jazz
Personality: believes that true love doesn't exist and that hard work, martial arts training, and doing things on your own will get you through life.
Bio: Jasmine was born into a family who very well known. She is not their only child but is the youngest. As such there is a lot of pressure on her to succeed but she finds it fun to compete with her two older siblings. Each of them are a year apart so they wouldn't be too far behind each other. Though all she does is train to succeed her siblings but has felt she's stuck in her training.
Weapon Style: Kendo, Karate
Fighting Style: tai-chi
Weapon: User Image
Quote:

Theme(s): Shiver ~ The Gazette
Resonance by T.M. Revolution

accepted would you like to start  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:09 pm
XxSoraKH3xX

((Can you please. I don't know where to start.))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:26 pm
User Image

Zero was walking down the street holding a bag of manga while reading a manga when he bumped into a girl and his manga fell out of the bag and he dropped his manga he was reading, and himself fell as well "What in the world just happened?" Zero looked up and blushed "H-Hi there sorry i bumped into you. i was into my manga KissxSword." Zero started to pick up his books
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:59 pm
User Image
Jasmine looked at the man and said "You're fine." Before she started to help him pick up his manga. She handed him the books she picked up before helping him up and saying "You okay? You're not hurt or anything?" She wasn't paying attention either. From her attire, she was on her way to her martial arts mastery class. She was going to be late and said "I'm sorry for bumping into you, but I have to go." She then started to run off with her staff strapped to her back and ran towards her class.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:31 pm
User Image

Zero looked at her and said "I am fine but...hey oh she's gone. i need to say thank you for her help and repay her for her kindness." Zero got up and followed her and wound up in a martial arts building and he sat down and watched them and he just shook his head in disappointment and he said "So this is how far martial arts has fallen since i first learned the grand master would be displeased and unfortunately he saw this coming." Zero watched them closely and he noticed the girl and he thought to himself "She has potential but she is far from discovering it." Zero took out his manga and read it.
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:10 pm
User Image
Jasmine was one of this school's top students. All of the students had potential but not all of them were as devoted as Jasmine. During her break, she was getting some gatorade when she saw Zero outside. She went outside and said "Hey. Sorry for running off. I was running late today and had to get here in a hurry." She crossed her arms before asking "Want to come in and view my class? I'll only be a bit longer. I want to apologize properly for bumping into you earlier and then disappearing like I did."

XxSoraKH3xX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:13 pm
User Image

Zero looked at her and said "All right i will like that." Zero walked in and sat down and viewed the fighting and yawned
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:47 pm
User Image
As the days went by, Jasmine was meeting with Zero more and more. She was thinking he is a good friend. Though she didn't love him since she didn't believe in true love. She was in her apartment right now since class was not going on today because of the blizzard going on outside. They lived in an area where it didn't snow too often during winter, so a blizzard was rare. She sighed, bored because she couldn't practice. The phone lines were down and she was wrapped in a blanket with the power out. She was scared but didn't show it. She was shivering badly wanting a way to warm up but had no fireplace.

XxSoraKH3xX

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:07 am
User Image

Zero was walking through the blizzard with a 2 square bags, his manga, some cherry blossom candles, and he had been through worse and he arrived at her apartment and he knocked on the door. "Hey Jasmine its me Zero can i come in. I can handle the blizzard but this generator and this heater i don't think it can much longer." Zero was looking around and said to himself "Is this the right apartment."
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers