Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Chatterbox
Hey everyone, just introducing myself here. c:

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

When you came out to your parents, did everything go okay?
  Yea, it was fine.
  It didn't go well at all.
  I haven't come out to my parents yet.
View Results

Thigh High Aficionado

Shameless Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:52 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ My name is Ally, short for Allyson.
      I'm a Transgender Female and have been on HRT for about 25 weeks now.
      I first came out to my mom about it a year and a half ago about being Transgender and Bisexual as well. Everything went okay and my Step-dad and Mom support me.
      It's been tough but i'm trying to hang in there through this transition.

One of the best things I have ever done since starting my Transition is I attended the - Annual Trans-Health Conference, in Philadelphia. I suggest if you can, look it up and attend it one year it's great.

A picture of me at roughly 23 weeks on HRT is in my signature, taken after I got my hair dyed red.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:24 pm
Hi Ally! Welcome to the guild. My name's Kayla, I'm 18, Genderqueer and Pansexual. Nice to meet you emotion_bigheart  

Ittarius

Noble Traveler

Thigh High Aficionado

Shameless Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:29 pm
Ittarius
Hi Ally! Welcome to the guild. My name's Kayla, I'm 18, Genderqueer and Pansexual. Nice to meet you emotion_bigheart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ Thanks for the welcome. I hope to meet some great people of the LGBT community here. Especially other transgender people to share transition experiences/concerns.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:34 pm
Thigh High Aficionado
Ittarius

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ Thanks for the welcome. I hope to meet some great people of the LGBT community here. Especially other transgender people to share transition experiences/concerns.

Of course. ^_^ Well, I haven't been here long, myself, so we're in this together, haha. And I wish I could help with that, but I'm not trans. Meh. Still, support!  

Ittarius

Noble Traveler

Thigh High Aficionado

Shameless Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:37 pm
Ittarius
Thigh High Aficionado
Ittarius

Of course. ^_^ Well, I haven't been here long, myself, so we're in this together, haha. And I wish I could help with that, but I'm not trans. Meh. Still, support!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ No problem. Everyone of LGBT needs to support each other despite their differences. c:
      I wonder how active this guild is.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:40 pm
Thigh High Aficionado
Ittarius
Thigh High Aficionado
Ittarius

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~ No problem. Everyone of LGBT needs to support each other despite their differences. c:
      I wonder how active this guild is.

True that. We're all in this together. Plus our differences just make us all the more magical.
You know, I'm not really sure. I don't post super often, so I'm really not up to speed with what everyone else is doing. I guess we'll just see.  

Ittarius

Noble Traveler

Ayame_Morinozuka

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:02 pm
Hi Ally. I'm Ash, short for Ashligh. I'm 16 and bisexual. It's very nice to meet you. smile  
Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games