Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Banners, Artwork, Advertising
Barton City Police Department

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mason Clark - BHFD

Dedicated Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:43 am
Hello, I am Tactical Renegade.

Commissioner of the Barton City Police Department. Our Department is currently recruiting to those who are interested in keeping GaiaOnline a safe loving environment. Our goal is to ensure the safety of your well being. Please take a minute to glace through our Department so you can see what we do and how we work. And as well please view our Recruitment Notice. The links will be posted below this message.

If you are not interested in becoming an officer full time, We also have other organizations within our Department. Please view below.

Our Department is also currently seeking a Department Chaplain(Non - Denominational) Please PM me about this matter to those whom are interested. I am specifically looking for a Crew or Vice Captain or Captain of this guild to fill in this Position or unless highly recommended.

Thank You

Department Commissioner,

Tactical Renegade

Barton City Police Department - Recruitment Notice

Barton City Police Department  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:58 am
I encourage anyone wanting to make a difference here on Gaia to sign up. smile  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

Banners, Artwork, Advertising

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces