Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Grocery Store Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:01 pm
User Image
User Image

Some may have panicked when unsighted and something like this would occur, but Rhun had been blind for several hundreds of years already, he wasn’t so easily perturbed anymore. Nonetheless he smiled when he heard the kind voice nearby, glad he had found someone who didn’t mind helping him out for a moment, a female by the sound of the voice. "Thank you ma’am." he said gratefully. "I am looking for the juices. Orange, Apple and Forest fruits in particular." he calmly explained what he had been trying to grab here but which seemed to have moved. Those were his particular favorite flavors when it came to juice and he often kept some in storage, though he had finished the last this morning with breakfast.

He had turned to face the direction of the voice, despite not being able to see her anyway. It just felt more…respectful. "As for what should be in the basket, though I am not sure now if more are changed around, are any kind of milk, yogurt, kale, leek, beets, rhubarb, cherries, blackberries and pears." he summed up his list as he had memorized it from home and what should be in the basket right now if all had gone well. Rhun held up the basket a bit so the lady could have a look inside without problems. After all, she might need to move some around for a better look. The high elf waited patiently for the answer as he wondered what kind of person he was talking too. That was just his own curiosity though, he was mighty interested in new people, and of course friends he already had.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Voice Claim : Crystal Exarch]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Grocery Store] xxx

[With : A kind lady] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx
"Rhun Speaking"

Quotes: xxx

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

-

-

’THOUGHTS’

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:52 pm
User Image

C..Odename
S..Tryker

Watch the Shadows

╰☆ Listening to what the other was looking for in that aisle in particular, Stryker pursed her lips and gave a soft 'hmm' noise as she looked at the shelves, taking note of where he had originally been looking. "Looks like they moved the orange and apple from that spot you were just going for to the shelf below, about three bottles to the left." Trying to accurately explain where things were felt a little strange as she'd never had to before. But it wasn't out of her ability. "As for the forest fruits, just one more bottle set down and you are right on it since they kept it on the same shelf." Placing a finger on her chin in thought, she wondered why they felt the need to move the juice around, it wasn't like it was particularly better looking this way versus the other way. It wasn't even any more convenient.
Stryker's ears perked and she inspected the contents of the basket as he listed off the things that should be within. Frowning, mostly for herself since he couldn't see, she gave a small nervous laugh. "Uhm, looks like you've got milk and yogurt, but some of your veggies got mixed up. Do you want to walk there with me and I can help direct you to where they moved them to again?" There was no hesitation or rush in her voice. She was more than happy and willing to help this stranger out. She thought it was commendable that he managed to maintain his self-sufficient nature despite being blind. But she also really didn't want to force her help upon him if he so chose to say no. If he didn't want it, she'd respect that. ╰☆╮

[☂: Mood][ Curious ] [☀: Location][ Grocery Store ][☁: I'm With][ Another shopper ][☄: Thoughts][ I wonder... ][O.O.C.][ ]

Rhun Tolihzeh

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:43 am
User Image
User Image

Rhun nodded, grateful for their help, and followed their instructions for the drinks he had been looking for. And it helped that she even thought to add how many bottles to the side as that was a big help in this now unfamiliar surroundings for the highelf. He would trace three bottles to the left before going down and picking up the juice where the lady directed him. This was indeed the feel of a familiar packaging he had missed earlier when he went to the old spot. He grabbed the apple and orange juice and placed them in the basket on an open space before he rose up and turned to the direction of the woman with a gentle smile. "Thank you ever so much." he said before they would move to the vegetables list.

It was a relief to hear he had at least the milk and yogurt right, though it would seem some vegetables were also switched around by the store. "That would be great, as it will help me find them next time. You are very kind to offer so much help." he said with a calm voice and gave a little bow. As they walked to the vegetables again, Rhun would carefully find his way, not wanting to trip over a box or crate again, as they moved. "So much help and I haven’t even told you my name. I’m not usually so callous." he suddenly said as he realized and apologized. "My name is Rhun, Rhun Eldarin." he introduced himself. "May I know the name of the lady that is so friendly as to spend some time helping me?" he asked with a warm smile as he looked in her direction. Since she had an aura, at least he could tell where she was as the energy was palpable.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Voice Claim : Crystal Exarch]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Grocery Store] xxx

[With : A kind stranger] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx
"Rhun Speaking"

Quotes: xxx

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

-

-

’THOUGHTS’

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2022 11:22 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑫тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④⑨②
( ① чєαя, ④ мσитнs, ⑦ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2022 7:57 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Grocery store | Company : Kairo mostly | Mood : A little down | Residence : 1319 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello~
                                        Occupation : Tattoo Artist @ The Cut N' Stab | Status : Single | OOC : --

Ali has never once HATED something in his life. But right now he finds that he hates going to the grocery store. If Iiro isn't throwing things randomly at people making them think the building is ******** haunted, Kairo is cooing and suggesting potential partners to Ali every 5 minutes while petting Ali's hair and adjust his shades. Its a first that he can shop without having to wear a million layers and looking like he is about to rob the place, so that is a plus. Really all he needed was at least a light jacket, some shades, and pants which can cover his legs well enough. The less skin he has subjected the light, the less like crap he will feel when he gets home. "You haven't taken a single partner since you moved here. I have to feed eventually you know." He tries to ignore the demon's woes until he gets to a deserted aisle and pretends to be really interested in the gross smelling cereal he picked up. "I don't want those kinds of relationships anymore. I want something actually permanent. Forgive me for wanting more than a night of fun and awkward mornings."

Sometimes it was bad enough to know that he doesn't even remember half the people that Kairo picked to feed off of. There were times where he just kind of let kairo take the front seat because he wanted some mental rest and the other's were screaming too loud to be fed. They rely on Kairo to feed them, so that he is the only one feeding off Ali because he is the only one that brings pleasure instead of misery. But even that gets to be too much for him to handle when people doesn't remember spending a night with say hi to him like they know one another. It makes him feel like an a**, especially since they just don't know what he is, what he deals with. No one can see them, so they just think he is looney.

"Falling in love takes too long. Though it does sound like a sure way to feed more often..." Because it always comes back to that. Whether or not the demons are happy. Screw what their host wants, or what makes him happy. "Sorry...I don't mean to be insensitive Ali..." He sighs, but offers Kairo a small smile as he sets down the cereal so he can move on. "It's okay. I know you at least care about me. Man has to feed, I get it." As starts working through his grocery list for real, kairo does his best to be helpful by finding the exact location for everything and using Ali's non dominant hand to cross the list out while Ali picks up the item with his other. Its a bizarre team work, but it works for them just the same anyhow.

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:57 am
User Image
User Image

Brrrhh~ For some reason, the sun wasn't out today. And even in quite a long while now. This is good news for Rapha since it means he doesn't need sunglasses during the daytime. However, he doesn't have anyone to share warmth with in this cold season. Oh how he wish he could share a woman in bed, not just a one night stand-- but hopefully, for the rest if his life. There are a handful of fine women and lady figures he met recently and even shagged a tiny few to play for the night. But he needs a lifelong partner, and not temporary f*ck buddies.

Raphael is now at a grocery store in Downtown. As a half vampire, he had the luxury to choose human food and not just depend on blood alone, thankfuly. He moved gently to isle after isle looking for the available goodies in this store. It's his first time to shop here so he is taking his time to familiarize the settings of this grocery store.

"Oh, pickles! It's been a while since I munched one of these!" He said with excitement. It's not really his favorite, but he used to eat pickles as a snack back when he was young.~~~

____________________________________________________________________________________

OUTFIT:
                                                            Anti-cold weather outfit~
                                                            WHERE:
                                                            DownTown, Grocery Store
                                                            WITH:
                                                            None specific at the moment.
                                                            THOUGHTS:
                                                            "Shop, shop, shop-- Don't let that mood go drop, drop, drop!"
                                                            RELATIONSHIP STATUS:
                                                            Single

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2022 12:34 pm
User Image

Calista Hale

Heaving a bit of a sigh, Calista stared up at the doors of the grocery store, a slight grimace in her face. Her dear and lovely sister, rolling her eyes at the thought of her sister being ‘lovely’ in this moment, thought it would be best to send Calista out to do the grocery shopping for the two of them. Ranting about how she doesn’t do enough and mostly just eats everything before she even has a chance to properly put it away. Rubbing her temples irritably, Calista quietly grumbled about how Andromeda usually does the shopping and even with a list she didn’t want to do this. Her sister was the responsible one! The ‘mom’ of the two of them. It also wasn't Calista’s fault that she ate all the time. Being made of magic and fire made her burn energy super quickly, and food made her less tired.
Feeling a chill go up her spine, a strange sensation for the girl quite literally made of fire and sun light, she hurried into the store finally and grabbed a cart. Her grumbling quickly faded as she looked about the store curiously. Andromeda had given her a card to purchase the food with, it was like giving a kid unlimited access to a candy store now. Taking out her list and eyeing the healthy foods and snacks her sister had listed, she snorted back a laugh before shoving the list back into her pocket. This is where she would let her stomach guide her food decisions, and her sister would have to deal with the consequences. It was interesting to think that Andromeda had trusted her sister with this task, but she’d also been spending time outside of the house a lot more often and probably needed to rest for awhile. She’d often spoke. Of her cute new friend and even mentioned meeting his brother, but would only speak of them away from her phone. It had been weird, but Andromeda had always been a little odd.
Moving deliberately down the aisles, the cart soon quite full, she came up to a section of pickles and chuckled at the idea of how her sister would react if she saw her sitting on the couch and eating just pickles straight from the jar. The image was too funny and she couldn’t resist. Reaching out, she grabbed a jar and noticed someone else there beside her, finally. Having been too wrapped up in her own thoughts. Turning to follow with her eyes, up the hand and arm to the face of the man attached. Giving him a slight smile, she looked at the jar in her hands. ”Well I’m happy to see I’m not the only one to get excited about pickles.” She smiled at him, her red hair falling around her face and shoulders, green eyes alight with mischief not intended for him.

Mood: Hungry Location: Grocery store Thoughts: I hope Andromeda doesn't freak... Company: Herself Money: Who wants to know? OOC:

l SHEM l

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2022 6:06 am
User Image
User Image

The vampire's eyes flutter seeing the beautiful young lady, not expecting how her eyes shined. Poetically, her face is like an artist's masterpiece painting. The emerald eyes, the splatter of freckles on her nose and cheeks, and her hair, oh~ her hair~ draping down, like fresh dense blood spilling down with elegance.

The thought of this made Raphael blush. Why are brunettes so awfully beautiful? He also noticed her pointy ears, presuming she's probably an elf or something elf related. He got used to identify the species first which is part of his protocol for medicine. And an information which is not taken for granted with.
                                                          ---From blushing, Rapha almost dropped his jar, creating a comical scene where he would scurrily tries to catch the pickle jar. It didn't fell, thank goodness. But she might find him silly.

... "H-hi! Uhmm. Ahehe, sorry. --I didn't mean to... umm." He said with a comical sweat drop and paused to look at her face once more. Properly, this time. "--Gosh, you're beautiful." He says without stuttering, his eyes directly looking at hers as his lips formed a slight smile with a dash of awe on his facial expression. Then after a pause, Raphael would then continue speaking about the pickle remark she said a while ago. "--Um! Yes. --um, I just wanna grab a jar and.. I don't know, maybe eat them out from the jar, on a couch, watching a movie? Ahaha." He said before slightly chuckling, and giving her a closed-eyed smile after that.

____________________________________________________________________________________

OUTFIT:
                                                            Anti-cold weather outfit~
                                                            WHERE:
                                                            Downtown, Grocery Store
                                                            WITH:
                                                            Emerald Eyes heart
                                                            THOUGHTS:
                                                            "Shop, shop, shop-- Don't let that mood go drop, drop, drop!"
                                                            RELATIONSHIP STATUS:
                                                            Single

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2022 10:16 am
User Image

Calista Hale

"Oh!" She exclaimed as she watched the pickle jar start to fumble in his hands. Reaching her own out to catch it just in case he couldn't, a light sigh of relief left her lips as the stranger managed to get the breakable jar under control. Laughing nervously as she looked up at him, she felt a bit guilty for startling him in such a way. "Sorry about that." She gave him an apologetic look and smile. His stuttering was cute in a way, humans were always such interesting creatures to her. Of course she had no indication that he was anything else, so she made the assumption. Andromeda was the one who was good at deciphering if people were simply human or not, for Calista. Well, if it wasn't fairly obvious, she assumed everyone was basically human. It was just easier that way.
Blinking in surprise as she stared at his face, she wasn't entirely used to people outright commenting on her appearance, especially calling her beautiful. Now it was her turn to blush and looked away bashfully. A feeling she wasn't entirely accustomed to. Clearing her throat, she turned her eyes back to him and gave a small 'thank you', not sure what else she could say. Should she compliment him back? It seemed like weird timing. Not that she didn't find him good looking. For most standards he was likely above normal, but her mind drew a blank and he spoke again before she could manage to put a coherent thought together.
At his next comment, Calista looked at him in surprise and a wide smile spread across her lips. "No kidding? I had that same exact thought as I came across these! Easily excited, the little fire girl chuckled at her own ideas though as to why she'd do this. "Though I should be honest, it's more to infuriate my sister than anything else. But pickles are quite a crunchy and refreshing snack." Holding up the jar she held in front of her and regarding the label and pickles within with a strange expression of fondness and mischief, she looked back at the stranger. "I admit I didn't expect to find anyone who shared a similar thought to me like this." In the grocery store of all places too. But she'd admit that it wasn't the worst thing that could happen. Maybe she'd make her own cute friend she could tell her sister about so she wouldn't have to hear about Prometheus and Hercules again for awhile.

Mood: Hungry Location: Grocery store Thoughts: Did he read my mind?... Company: Mr. Tall Dark & Handsome. Money: Who wants to know? OOC:

l SHEM l

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:22 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, мαяcн ③0тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑤③⑧
( ① чєαя, ⑤ мσитнs, ②② םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2023 12:59 am
User Image
                                                  ❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
                                                  ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                                                  Anneyong! I’m 준 새용 || I'm feeling Focused-sort of || I'm speaking to Nobody || Where am I? Grocery store || What am I wearing? My attempt at respectful - gloomy

The last few days were, rather interesting for the man. He didn't think things would advance the way they did when it came to being around the lovely man he kept visiting more often then ever. He was pleasantly surprised by the advancement of their - meetings? Relationship? What was this even? But, he didn't mind the uncertainty yet. He was used to it, not from him, but from the rest of the world.

Saeyong actually found himself doing things he wouldn't normally do- without some external pressure. He was trying to be more civil now, and often times more than ever, he was also trying to keep his urges to hurt himself under control. It could be the influence Avi had on him at this point, but he found himself wanting to be around him more often. Then again, he also had to return home and take care of himself without growing too dependent on the other - even when he claimed he was welcomed. He didn't want to find himself leeching off of the man. His conscience wasn't necessarily the reason, more so, his ideal of survival.

The very survival had him now standing at the meat isle with a cart less abundant in snacks and sweets as it usually would be, with more ingredients as a base for something else. He was going to try and make something from scratch. He was just hoping he didn't get lazy at some point and forget about them until they started to go bad. "Lets see..." he hummed to himself while he tried to gauge which meat cut would best suit his purposes.

O.O.C.

Rhun tolihzeh

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas