Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Grocery Store Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2023 7:48 am
User Image
User Image

Rhun walked into the grocery store, smiling a bit at the scent of familiarity. He was grateful the shop hadn’t changed around him again so far. This way he at least knew where he had to go. Barring errant crates on the floor, he should be fine. The staff had been pretty careful about that too ever since they realized a blind elf did his shopping here from time to time. They never went out of their way to help him though and Rhun liked it that way. He started to wander the familiar aisles and shelves to get what he needed. He trusted the shop staff. As always he used his aura sight to keep track of where the people were.

The high elf didn’t know many people here yet as close as one would actually recognize the other, but when he got closer to the meat section he actually picked up a familiar voice. Rhun turned towards the source of the sound, seeing a few auras stand out from the rest but he already had a smile on his face. With his lack of sight, his other senses had developed sharper and he recognized the voice as Saeyong’s. He walked towards them and held up a hand in greeting. "Good morning Sir Saeyong" he said, his voice calm and gentle.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Voice Claim : Crystal Exarch]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Grocery Store] xxx

[With : Saeyong] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx
"Rhun Speaking"

Quotes: xxx

ll Neo ll

-

-

’THOUGHTS’

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:31 am
User Image
                                                  ❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
                                                  ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                                                  Anneyong! I’m 준 새용 || I'm feeling Intrigued || I'm speaking to Rhun || Where am I? Grocery store || What am I wearing? My attempt at respectful - gloomy

Saeyong looked up from the contents in his hands, holding onto them as he heard a rather familiar voice but very unusual greeting. Unusual simply because he wasn't used to being referred to as sir. He looked over at the source and raised a brow. "Well, if it isn't the most intriguing man I know." he said, blurting that out without thinking too much. Surely, he wasn't lying about his idea of him. Watching the man easily navigate through the world was amusing to the man - especially from the last time they met. Even the thought that he could sense things as if they were right before him. That would explain his reaction to the shark last time - but still intriguing to him.

"Are you getting things for the week?" he asked, taking a peek at his items to see what the man chose for himself. "I can help you if you need something specific." he offered, which wasn't always out of the ordinary for him. He would do that sometimes to be nosy and this time wasn't all too different. He didn't get much of a chance last time to see the man navigate through the elements around him - he still wanted to watch - even if that wasn't the nicest thing to do. At least he treated people the way he wanted to be treated, even if that was with amusement.

O.O.C.

Rhun tolihzeh

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:45 am
User Image
User Image

Rhun tilted his head when they replied and then chuckled. "Most intriguing? I am flattered." he replied then with a smile. The aura didn’t tell him much, but he never doubted he had heard the right voice. He hadn’t forgotten about that place they were at last time either, though the event was a little more embarrassing to him than entertaining! It was alright though. It had been a while since he saw Saeyong after that. And a lot had happened. Not the least of all, he found out that his Crown Prince lived in Soleil now.

Rhun placed the last item he picked up in his basket and smiled looking toward the one he was certain was Saeyong. "Most certainly. Regularly around this day of the week." he replied calmly. "So are you it seems" Rhun was curious himself. He liked Saeyong, they were friendly. Hearing their question he smiled and shook his head. "I know where to find items here, unless they changed them around recently, then it will be a bigger challenge. I appreciate the offer though." Rhun knew the offer was well meant. And it was not entirely unusual for people to underestimate him due to his blindness. "How are you doing?" he asked.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image

"Rhun Speaking"

ll Neo ll

-

-

’THOUGHTS’

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:47 am
User Image
                                                  ❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
                                                  Anneyong! I’m 준 새용 || I'm feeling Intrigued, good || I'm speaking to Rhun || Where am I? Grocery store || What am I wearing? My attempt at respectful - gloomy

"To me you are." he added, to reinstate his statement. "I think you're quite interesting, you cant see yet you see." the simplest way he could put it, without sounding too ignorant. Well, he was unaware of his abilities to an extent anyways and found his abilities quite intriguing. He had met a lot of people during his lifetime, some even with interesting abilities but not much like the man. So, quite naturally, he was drawn to the idea that the man's abilities.

The man placed his own findings in his basket, picking up a little more so he could store it for later. He glanced over at the others' stuff and then back to himself as he listened to him speak. "Really now, I should keep that in mind should I want to run in to you and make it look casual." he teased. He watched as he shook his head and denied needing assistance, making him nod a little at the thought, "Very well, that is nice of them though." he said calmly, looking over to see if he missed something and pulled out his list. He glanced back at the man as he asked him how he was. He realizes he was just just talking away without really asking the man the same and felt maybe a tad bit of guilt from it. "I'm alright. I have been meeting a friend more than usual now, I think his better sides are rubbing off on me. I picked up less junk and more produce I could use to make something from scratch." he admitted, while the other didn't really need to know the progress he was making, there was a hint of pride in his words. "What about you, how are you?" he asked.

O.O.C.

Rhun tolihzeh

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:17 am
User Image
User Image

Rhun tilted his head a bit as he listened to their answer. If he looked at it from that point of view, he could see why they thought him intriguing. He had not met anyone else who could do what he could do either. That said he really only met one other blind person and they had a different way of ‘seeing’. "I see. That makes sense in that way. I have been blind since I was eight years old. So I have developed this ability for almost 392 years." he explained casually. Of course, for elves, age had a different perspective. While he was a few hundred years old, to his people he was barely of age.

Rhun heard as well as noticed the ripple in the energy when Saeyong placed his item in the basket. Not that he was focused on it, it was such a normal thing in the grocery store. It was one of those normalities that Rhun happily embraced. A light chuckle escaped him when he heard the other male’s answer. "I’ll do my best to believe it will be casual even if we meet every week." he replied with a soft laugh in his voice. They truly were a light presence at times for him. When Saeyong replied to his question he was silent as he listened though and then smiled. "That is good to hear, but don’t you already have plenty of good sides already?" Rhun was only half joking here. The few times they met up he had never had the feeling Saeyong was unkind. But one could never have too many good sides right?

"Being able to cook your own meal from scratch is a very fulfilling feeling, I agree." Heck, even Rhun could do his own cooking, as long as his kitchen wasn’t changed around. And he did enjoy it too. His smile went even more gentle when he noted the pride in their voice, they were really having a good life it seemed and the highelf was glad for it. "I’m feeling quite alright thank you. I have met some old familiar people from back home. It seems I am not the only one that moved here from there. Life is good and filled with plenty." he replied with a wider smile. It really was. "Have you been to any new places since we last met?" Rhun had, surprisingly, visited the Beach-A-Palooza a few times now. It was a fun place filled with happiness and good food.

User Image

"Rhun Speaking"

ll Neo ll

-

-

’THOUGHTS’

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:48 am
User Image
                                                  ❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
                                                  Anneyong! I’m 준 새용 || I'm feeling Good, mostly! || I'm speaking to Rhun || Where am I? Grocery store || What am I wearing? My attempt at respectful - gloomy

Saeyong raised a brow when the man spoke of his age. He could see he wasn't human but still, hearing it aloud was something new. "You grow more and more intriguing by the minute." he admitted with a chuckle before he shook his head. Of course he lived long enough himself, but the man surpassed him by centuries to put it simply. "That makes sense." he says, "I've only lived a few hundred years less, but I can see how you've had time to polish it." if he had an inability, he would too need to push himself to work around it and given the years he lived, there was no doubt he learned to navigate through it.

Saeyong smirked at the man's chuckle and shrugged, "Oh yes, very casual indeed." he teased with a little grin. He glanced back over at the man as he listened to him rambling over some information that probably wasn't even relevant to the other, but he didn't seem to mind it - often times he even did it unintentionally and before he could realize it, he had spilled a little much. Not that he could do anything about it, but he was thankful it wasn't anything too dire. "You think I do?" he asked, genuinely a little surprised from what the man admitted, revealing that he didn't get that quite often. There was often lies laced in complements when he heard them, things he didn't deem true or knew not to be so - unless they were about his face or his voice. But, this didn't feel like it. "Or were you mocking me?" he asked, his tone playful to indicate his own playfulness in the manner and nothing truly bothering him about it.

"I don't doubt that." he said, nodding to the man's words and crossed his arms across his chest. "I might sound ignorant again, but do you find it hard to cook?" he asked, raising a curious brow while he looked at him. The man had a small smile playing on his lips when he heard that he had a decent time though, the mention of seeing people from his past made the hair on his skin rise. For Saeyong, meeting anyone from his past was not the nicest feeling or thought. "I'm glad you had a good time. And that you've met someone from home." he added with a little smile.

With the topic changing, he brushed off the rising hair on his skin and took a deep breath. Shaking his head a little, he made a quiet hum in thought. "Not really, Have you?" he asked. While Octavius' house was a new place, it wasn't necessarily a commercial spot for him to brag about anyways. So, that didn't count.

O.O.C.

Rhun tolihzeh

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2023 10:24 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, αρяιℓ ①⑥тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑤⑤⑤
( ① чєαя, ⑥ мσитнs, ⑨ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:47 pm
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Grocery Store | Company : Promullar | Mood : Pleased | Residence : 1301 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Here | Occupation : Worker at Mushroom Kingdom | Status : Single | Voice Sample : Singing and Speaking | OOC : --

He's not usually one to grab a shopping cart when he comes in here. Half the time when he is grocery shopping in any capacity, Hercules is doing everything while Prom nosily goes through everyone's phones or keeps his focus on his own. However, due to Hercules being out for errands, Prom was left to doing the shopping on his own. Well, not entirely on his own. Swinging his little legs while he sits in the child seat of the cart, Promullar 2.0 in his android body looks around the store as Prom pushes the cart. "You are getting really good at movement now. Keep up your practice and you might be able to move around on your own instead of me carrying you. And when we get your voice box implanted, you'll be a menace for sure." It'll take some work for Prom to figure out a way for the android to pick up on voices around him and tweak them to find a voice he likes, but it has been an experience he's found worth it. Seeing Promullar experience life outside of the phone Prom carried around has truly been the highlight of his week.

Holding its old shell, Promullar scrolls through the list of things that Hercules passed onto the redhead to pick up for him. Though his younger brother seemed like he wasn't sure the two of them could be trusted to run this errand alone, he reluctantly passed the list along to them. "Why does he have so many skincare products on the list? He doesn't age." The android shakes its robotic head before using Prom's voice through the phone in its grasp. "Not skin. Hair. Hair freak." He stops pushing the cart to lean over and look at the list again. "Ah. You're right. Wow, he's such a pretty boi. I can't imagine having to put that much effort to look good." The android puts its hand on its chest making a small sound that could be seen as a huff before more words play out of Prom's phone. "We're genetically gifted. No effort needed." Chuckling, Prom rubs the androids head. "You know it buddy."

ll Neo ll

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:13 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                    Corαlyn Dubois
                                                    𓆰 | I'm feeling Good! | I'm speaking to Prometheus Titus | Where am I? The grocery store | What am I wearing? Putting effort again

Things felt like they were slowly looking up now, slowly getting rid of traces from the past, she was able to focus on the present and get back on her feet, it felt like. Her grandmother was right when she would tell her and her sister to get rid of old things, how they carried heavy energy and such. Getting rid of Aaron's stuff got rid of a lot of that and now, she could focus on filling those voids by either doing things she liked, with things she wanted to do for herself and focus on more...her. She even delved into past habits that were never too bad to quit, and tried playing a videogame again and commemorated the memory with a little keychain that hung from her purse.

The moment felt special, which wouldn't have been possible without her company and she wanted to make more special moments as such - even if they were small things. They were small wins for her. But, not every day could it be possible, especially when your fridge was running low on sustenance. Not to mention, the cabinets which were now lacking on some cups which didn't survive the purge. To be fair, they were lacking personality.

Pushing her cart through the aisles, she pursed her lips and slowly started to add a few things on her list, mostly produce before she'd head to find some of the self care items she needed to stock up on. Just some shampoo, conditioner, shower-gel and maybe a big tub of moisturizer with the changing weather.

Stopping now before the hair-care aisle, she picked up her regular set and was about to place them into her cart before she stopped to look at a few others on display. She pursed her lips in thought before a familiar voice caught her attention. She looked over and spotted a familiar redhead with a little robot sitting in his cart. It was hard to miss who it was, seeing how she met him just recently and recognized some of the little machine from the parts she gave him. Her face lit up as she waved at him with a bottle of conditioner in hand, smiling wide until she could have gotten his attention. Without thinking much about how he would have reacted, she set her bottles into the cart and stepped over. She waved her hand before his face so she didn't have to startle him by touching him, looking over at the machine and waved at him too. "Hello! Are you getting some shopping done?" she signed gleefully. "Who might this be?" she asked, waving at it kindly as she failed to think how forward she might have been.

In her defense, she didn't mind being approached by people she considered friendly or good. The man had helped her by not only with taking some old things off her hands, but by lifting her mood the very day and giving her tips on playing videogames. So, it was easy to say she thought of the man fondly.

Out.Of.Crembrule. Coralyn communicates by Signing and Typing

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:23 am
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Grocery Store | Company : Promullar and Coralyn | Mood : Pleased | Residence : 1301 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Here | Occupation : Worker at Mushroom Kingdom | Status : Single | Voice Sample : Singing and Speaking | OOC : --

Hear him out here. He clocked the woman the moment that she first waved. Just because he looked distracted with the little android, doesn't mean he isn't constantly using the grocery store cameras to keep an eye on everything around him. And although he saw her waving at him on the camera, he tried not to turn around just yet. He was uneasy about giving away the camera thing when she is still probably weirded out about the phone thing. Speaking of which, he gets flashes of information from said phone and clears his throat when she waves her hand to get his attention where he can see. Because she was nice to him last time, he will refuse to comment on her color choice in undergarments this time.

"Ah. Lady." He chuckles and rubs the android's head before he's finally answering the woman. "Hello again Pac-lady. This is Promullar, the copy of my brain that became a sentient AI. We were just critiquing my brother on his life choices." The android's movements are a little slow, and you can tell he is having some trouble moving just yet, but eventually to holds out the phone for her to see the list. "Hair care junkie." Prom leans against the cart as he slowly lowers the phone in the android's grasp with a snort. "Dude, put that landmine away. I put condoms and a bunch of embarrassing stuff on that list as a joke to mess with him."

As he stands up straight again, he holds off Promullar's slow batting hand as he gives the girl a smile. "Aside from watching my slowpoke child trying to fight me, what are you up to today? Any luck on your spring cleaning plans?" If he remembers correctly, which he does, she was trying to get rid of anything she had that related to the police man she was seeing. He could relate to that considering that he did the same after the first time him and Vlad had a spat.

ll Neo ll

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:34 am
                                                    Corαlyn Dubois
                                                    𓆰 | I'm feeling Good! | I'm speaking to Prometheus Titus | Where am I? The grocery store | What am I wearing? Putting effort again

The woman's smile grew as her eyes shifted to the familiar looking android and the sound that came from the man's phone. Normally, one should be keeping a distance from someone who claimed to know everything down to one's browser history to the colour of their underwear. But, he was nice to her and didn't seem all too bad, besides the crude humor and him helping her out when she didn't know where else to go to, he seemed nice enough for her to not mind his company.

"Pac-lady?" she asked with a little chuckle, looking back at the android before him and reached over with her finger to try and touch it as he explained. "Sentient...AI?" she asked, spelling the word since she didn't quite know what that meant. Sure she knew what AI was, at least the commercial versions of it that people used from time to time, but he was losing her when he called it a copy of his brain and something that seemed like a being with its own-consciousness? Was that it? "Ah, so shopping for your brother." she signed, noticing the phone being held up for her and leaned down to have a better look until the red haired man's comment made her shoot right back up and turn red at the thought. Crude humor indeed.

"My sister was like that sometimes." she signed and pursed her lips as the memories drew her in for a moment, "She got me a few rather explicit presents on one of my birthdays and I very cluelessly opened them around my family." she admitted, though maybe that wasn't the best thing to admit to a person she barely knew; way to go Corlayn!

Seeing his smile, her hands swung over to her back and she found herself shifting her weight around, chuckling a little at his comment about his android buddy before her attention shifted back to him at the mention of her attempts to get rid of Aaron's things. "I am stocking up on some groceries and picking out new cups and dishes for my space." she signed as she pointed to the cart behind her, "I didn't go crazy and throw out dishes because of him, I just thought they were boring and could use some change." she added, suddenly turning red and a little flustered since she might be seeming like those women who could burn down their house if it meant to erase all traces of their ex. "And you? Looking for..haircare?" she asked, trying to switch the topic back over to him so they didn't have to dwell so much on her purging methods.

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:13 pm
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Grocery Store | Company : Promullar and Coralyn | Mood : Pleased | Residence : 1301 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Here | Occupation : Worker at Mushroom Kingdom | Status : Single | Voice Sample : Singing and Speaking | OOC : --

"Yup." He pops the 'p' obnoxiously before giving an innocent smile because he will not clarify any further than that apparently. If there is one thing that Prom tends to like doing the most, it is confuse the heck out of everyone he interacts with. "I think I mentioned before that I am basically a computer with organs? Well, I copied everything in my brain that makes me, well me. That copy became this guy." He gives the android's head another pat as the little guy taps away on the phone he still has in hand. Sometimes Prom chuckles at how attached to his old husk Promullar is. "More like shopping for the house, he just had to run other errands and added things he needed to the list."

Prom grins when he sees her cheeks turn red after what he says. That same grin became a soft laugh as she revealed that her own sister would do the same. It made him think of Calista and Andromeda with their similar sibling relationship. "She has a sense of humor I can get behind then. Truth be told, we've had a lot of downs so if they embarrassing moments can make him laugh, I am happy to embarrass him any day." If he can distract Herc from his survivors guilt, or his helicoptering when it comes to Prom's own mental health, he will do whatever it takes.

He looks back at her basket, then back at her before raising a brow. He's not sure why she felt the need to insist that she wasn't cleaning because of her ex only. "You don't have to explain yourself to me you know. I get it. Sometimes a change can help a state of mind in general. Freshen up a space." He still isn't sure why he is being so nice. By now he would insult her to the point where she would lack any interest in waving him down ever again. But he holds back the words he could say, biting away whatever crude thoughts that come to mind. "Definitely not. Bedhead suits me better." With his hair the way it is, bedhead looks like a normal style for him.

He looks away out of habit of not keeping eye contact for too long, and that leads his gaze to the hanging Pac-Man on her purse. "Oh ho-ho, someone seems to have really liked that game." He looks actually pleased by that piece of information, glad that she was able to enjoy the arcade instead of finding it overwhelming. "Make sure to stop by when you can. That old girl gets lonely, and she was raving to me for days about how gentle you were with her controls. Technology doesn't often take to humans, so that is a feat."

ll Neo ll

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:07 am
                                                    Corαlyn Dubois
                                                    𓆰 | I'm feeling Good! | I'm speaking to Prometheus Titus and Promullar | Where am I? The grocery store | What am I wearing? Putting effort again

The woman's brow raised a little from his response, but she didn't push for him to elaborate, it wouldn't be easy for her to understand either way- she thought. She did however find it amusing to watch the little robot move slowly. She did look back when he spoke and smiled wide as she nodded, "Wow, you are something really amazing." she said with a smile, clearly at loss to say anything beyond that. she didn't know of anyone else who could do that, nothing close even and to her limited brain, that was a lot. "Is your brother your only sibling?" she signed in curiosity.

Coralyn's cheeks flushed darker from his grin and the laughter that followed, maybe it wasn't a good idea to reveal that piece of information to someone she barely knew. Though, there was nothing wrong to relate to sibling relationships to connect to someone. Just like now, hearing how his intention on embarrassing was from a good place, though, she wouldn't be able to say the same for her sister. What may have started as innocent pranks turned into something bitter for the other and Coralyn didn't know how to change that. "That is very noble of you." she signed with a little chuckle.

Her hand nervously moved to find her hair, twirling her finger into it in slight embarrassment as he pointed out the obvious and nodded. "Right, I was probably trying to convince myself more than anything." she admitted, signing with one hand as the one in her hair was still a little busy finding its way out from between her locks. Soon enough, with her attention shifting to his hair, she nodded with a little smile. "It's chic!" she said with a little nod, smiling at the thought but wondered how he'd look if he changed it up. But, he wasn't a close friend to reach over and try that for herself, so she kept from acting on impulse.

Looking back at what caught his attention, she smiled brightly and nodded, moving her hand over to the keychain and brushed over it. "I did! I'm a magpie for memories, this is one way to keep them." she admitted, "Besides, if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have known or even tried it." she added with a smile. "Really? I can?" she asked before she nodded happily, bouncing a little in place as she gave herself a little applause for being considered by the machine in question. "I would love to! And I'm flattered she thinks that way!" she signed with a gleeful noise that escaped her.

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:58 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, αρяιℓ ①⑦тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑤⑤⑥
( ① чєαя, ⑥ мσитнs, ⑩ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Just Rosa

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:17 pm
User Image
User Image

ood → Foccused | ocation → Grocery store | ompany → Other shoppers

rofile → Here | heme → Don't call me Angel

User Image

tab tab It is that time of the month for Timo, it's grocery day. Considering he lives alone, he doesn't need to shop often but considering his diet and how frequently he cooks which is every meal plus more, he does buy a large amount of food at a time, ingredients and snacks. Gotta maintain his physique. Before leaving for the store, he made a list of what he planned to get while scanning through the fridge, pantry and cabinets to see if he was low or out of anything. After he made his lovely list, he sets off to the store. He noticed that the weather was getting warmer, to his Finnish standards; he'd say it's a sweater and light jacket weather. It's sunny out too!

tab tab As often as he goes grocery shopping, he always dreads the walk to the grocery store, not for how long it is; he likes all the walking he says he learns directions better walking around himself than a map. But he has discovered how much he doesn't like walking through the downtown area cause it feels cramped, with too many big buildings all close together. Feels suffocating. But it's the only grocery store around he knows so he has to put up with the ugly scenery on the trip to and back.

tab tab Entering the store, he grabs his shopping list from his pocket to scan over what he needs before laying said list in the basket part of the cart and going off. Starting in the produce section, grabbing the potatoes, onions, carrots, celery, green beans, leak, a few fresh herbs like dill & rosemary and fruits like blueberry, cranberry and currants. It seems like a lot but there is more to the list. The next area is the meat and protein, in which he mostly picked up different cuts of beef, chicken thighs, ground meat, salmon and canned herring. Now in the refrigerated aisle of dairy and more, he got some Greek yoghurt, milk, cream, cheese, butter and eggs; that's all. The rest are miscellaneous stuff; flour, a variety of spices, bread, rice and some salty and sweet snacks like chips, a few chocolate bars and a box of biscuits; a guilty pleasure. And before he heads to the checkout he zooms over to the produce section to get the cabbage and lettuce he forgot to grab in the first place. "Oh! Forgot about adding beets to the list too" Reaching his arm over for them and finally goes to get checked out finally.

tab tab As horrible as the numbers at the bottom of his receipt for his grocery trip, he only shops about once a month and what he gets lasts the month plus little bits left over here and there depending on what he cooks over the month. After paying and helping the cashier to bag everything. Now he needs to make plans to get home though his bags are heavier than usual and he's not sure if he wants to make the long walk home carrying everything or if he can pay for a ride home like a taxi, in the meantime he's sitting on the bend with his bags, pondering on his choices.

ut offee:
User Image
Quote:

Quote:

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items