Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Cine de Soleil Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:43 pm
cιиє δє sσℓєιℓ

User Image

Shhh! Hush! The movie's starting!

That's right! Come see a movie at Cine de Soleil! With 14 theaters, we're sure
you'd like to see one of the 9 movies on display. They do change every 2 weeks
though, so you better hurry in and see what's playing! Sometimes, they even
hold special movie nights where they show an old movie rather than a new one.
So let's get this show on the road!

Available Items:
Movie Before 7pm: $7
Movie After 7pm: $9

Small Soda: $2
Medium Soda: $2.50
Large Soda: $3.75
Icee: $4
Nachos: $3.50
Hot Dog: $2.75
Small Candy: $2.75
Large Candy: $3.50
Small Popcorn: $1.75
Medium Popcorn: $2
Large Popcorn: $2.50

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:05 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Nervous, Embarrassed
Company: Lexi Miller
Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
Dating: N/A
Outfit:Casual

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Ryan led the two towards the theater, his hands casually in his pockets. And here we are~ He said as the two reached the ticket booth. Ryan looked at the variety of movies that were playing and looked over at Lexi. So what do you wanna watch? I don't really care which. He said, looking back at the movies list. There were a bunch of generic movies out covering all genres so their choices didn't seem to be limited. He folded his arms across his chest as he waited patiently. Whilst waiting Ryan's stomach growled loudly and his face turned a deep shade of red. He scratched his head sheepishly and gave a nervous chuckle. W-we should hurry up and pick something... He stammered. That was so embarrassing! He should have grabbed something to eat on his way out of the house or something! Hell he was even at the coffee shop so why didn't he grab some food there?! Ryan's mind was racing thanks to his embarrassment, over thinking everything.

THEME SONGS
Serious: Shuutan no Senristu
Sad: Will of the Heart
Focused: X-Ray Dog - Final Hour

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:54 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Happy
Company: Robin
Dating: Robin
Outfit: Lookin Fresh

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════☯╗
Shiro guided himself and Robin to the theater. Of course he got lost a few times with the agitating directions but when they got there he felt a wave of relief wash over him. Aha! I knew we had to take that left back there! He said, remembering one of the last wrong turns that they had taken. Being two new people in town really didn't help when it came to finding places. Shiro walked over to the booth and looked at the movies. Hmm...I think we should- No no no.... He mumbled, trying to find a good movie to watch. Nothing seemed to enticing to him so he turned to Robin. He placed his palm on top of her head and gave her a serious expression. Your mission is to pick a good movie. He said, unable to admit that he couldn't decide between their choices. Shiro pulled out his wallet and placed it in her hand, still holding eye contact with her. Good luck, I hope you come back alive... He said before bringing both of his arms back to his side and walking off. It seemed like he was saying goodbye to someone going in on a suicide mission. Shiro rested his back on the wall near the entrance.
╚☯═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Normal Theme: Fun Time
Serious Theme: On the Precipice of Defeat
Battle Theme: Fighting to the End
Sad Theme Shizuka na Ikari

OOC:

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:09 am
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r
════════════════════════════════════════════
Profile: x Outfit: Pretty simple Relationship Status: Single Funds: $975

Lexi grinned as she followed Ryan to the movie theater. Looking over at the male, she then smiled at him before she looked at the list of movies. Though, hearing Ryan's stomach growl, she giggled softly as she glanced over at him. The male could be so cute sometimes. Not that she would tell that to him! "Um. How about we see. Um... That one." She said, pointing to a random title on the list. She wasn't picky about the movie they would be seeing. The young woman then wondered what kinds of snacks she would get.

Out. Of. Cuddles. I'm not sure of a specific movie to say lol.

Lord Yozo

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:01 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Normal

Ryan nodded at her request and purchased the tickets. On the way in he noticed a few other people coming along but didn't really take time to note their appearance. He handed the tickets to the lady in the theater and she told them their movie was in theater 15. Alright time to get some popcorn! He said with a childish fist bump. He led the two towards the cine's snack area. Hmm...I'll get a large popcorn and a medium Dr. Pepper...What about you Lexi? He asked, turning his head back to the girl with a raised eyebrow. After the two got their snacks he headed into the theater. Luckily there weren't many people so they had their choice of seats. He chose to sit in the center, after all its the best spot in the house! After getting himself comfortable, Ryan turned to Lexi yet again. All set? He asked whilst grabbing a handful of popcorn.

THEME SONGS

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:22 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r

Lexi smiled at him before following Ryan into the theater. She looked around a bit before looking up at him as they stood at the snack counter. "Um. A Pepsi and a blue cotton candy." She said as she smiled at the person behind the counter. Holding her snacks, she then followed after Ryan, glancing around, she smiled a bit before sitting down next to him before bringing her cup up to her mouth and taking a drink. After a moment, the lights dimmed and the previews for new movies coming out started playing. Smiling a little, she opened the bag of cotton candy and ate some before she held the bag towards Ryan. "Want some?" She whispered, tilting her head just a little.

Out. Of. Cuddles. -

Lord Yozo

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:16 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Sleepy

Hm? Sure! He said before casually tearing off a piece of the cotton candy and placing it in his mouth. He then turned his attention back to the trailers that were playing. None of them seemed that interesting but Ryan wasn't that big of a movie goer. Ryan wasn't sure what had made him want to come today but he didn't want to stress over it. The male was casually digging away at his popcorn, not really thinking about how much he was eating. When the movie finally started Ryan readjusted himself and got comfortable. As the movie played through, Ryan felt his eyes grow heavy. He really wasn't into the whole theater thing. It wasn't that he found the movie boring or anything, it was just the dark room and the whole atmosphere that seemed to lull him to sleep. His head was dropping and rising slowly until it gave up. He drifted off to sleep and seemed to be using Lexi's head as a makeshift pillow. Thankfully he didn't drool or anything, that would have made the scenario very awkward.

THEME SONGS

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:26 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r

Lexi grinned over at the male before she tore off a chunk and ate it herself. Watching the commercials, she then smiled as she saw a preview for a new animated movie that she thought looked kind of cute. When the actual movie started, she sat up a bit and ate her treat as she watched the film, a smile on her face. Though, she soon felt a weight on her head and her blue eyes flickered over to Ryan. The young woman giggled quietly as she saw that the male was sleeping again. She debated on waking him up, but figured that he was tired, so she would just let him sleep and if he asked her about it... she would just pretend she hadn't noticed he wasn't awake. Taking a sip of her soda, she watched the rest of the film before she glanced at Ryan as the credits started to roll, gently shaking the male's shoulder. "Hey Ryan." She said softly. "Wake up."

Out. Of. Cuddles. -

Lord Yozo

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:09 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Flustered, Embarrassed

Ryan eyes fluttered open slowly and his surroundings came to. What was he doing again? He was a bit fuzzy on remembering where he was but it all came to him very quickly. He smelled something nice, a sweet scent. It took him about twenty seconds to realize what the "scent" was and his head jumped up with a start. His face turned a dark shade of red with embarrassment. W-w-what happened?! D-d-d-did I fall asleep? He stammered out, feeling a wave of shame come over him. She probably thought he was some weirdo who had alternative motives. He covered his face with his hands. I-I-I'm Sorry! He exclaimed, making the whole scene open to everyone else in the theater. Now that he was getting stares from strangers Ryan simply curled up into a ball and started mumbling under his breath. Stupid....Stupid....Stupid... Ryan wasn't sure what to do in this kind of situation! Who just uses a girl as a pillow anyways?

THEME SONGS

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:31 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r

Watching the male, Lexi then gave a soft chuckle as she nodded her head, he looked even cuter when he blushed. Ahh! Why did she think that! Blushing a little herself, she then looked over at him as he apologized. Glancing at the people looking at them, she smiled at them in hopes to get them to go away before she looked at Ryan worriedly. Was he scared that she would be mad at him? She was perfectly fine with him falling asleep. The movie wasn't that good anyway. "Ryan. It's okay." She said softly as she sat next to him and placed her hand on his shoulder. "I don't mind that you fell asleep." She said, giving him a warm and reassuring smile. "The movie wasn't all that good anyway."

Out. Of. Cuddles. -

Lord Yozo

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:02 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, иσvємвєя ③яם

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑥
( ②⑥ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:15 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Excited, Confused
Company: Alone
Inventory: ID, Keys, Wallet, Money
Outfit: Ready to hit the town

Ryan had just woken up but for some reason he was excited. He finally felt comfortable in the city thanks to Lexi helping him get settled. Plus he had a new dog! The brunette linked his fingers together and stretched his arms out with a groan. No better time to start the day! Before he knew it Ryan had ended up at the Cine. He raised an eyebrow and pulled out his phone, wondering how he had gotten so off track. How did I... He mumbled furrowing his brow in confusion. Maybe it was because he was so excited and lost in thought that he had ended up here. Ryan put his phone away and puffed his cheek before sighing. He made his way over to the movie selection area next to the ticket booth and examined what was currently out. I wonder what's in theater now... He said looking at the options on the wall. His hands moved into his pockets as he looked around. There were new movies out but it seemed quiet, especially for a Saturday. He could smell the rain in the clouds but was it really that bad out? Ryan shrugged, more movies for him. But the remaining question was what would he go watch, did he even want to go to see a movie?

THEME SONGS

Lady Illusia

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

〖 Statement: Moooovies~ ║ Inner Bubble: Why does the world hate me?! ║ Bank: $500 〗

I got that sunshine, it's like the world is mine
xxxxxxxxI can't deny I'm feelin' good

“Ergh! Dumb dog…” Sasha mumbled to herself as she slipped her fingers under the beanie she was wearing and rubbed her head. She had managed to tumbled out of bed, and thanks to her dog, smacked her head against the wooden frame of her bed. She could already feel a bump forming, hissing in pain as her fingertips pressed against it a little too hard. “Ouch…!” Flinching, she withdrew her hand and fixed her beanie. Hopefully it would be gone by the end of the day! She didn’t need to be feeling the throbbing in her head all day long; she’d never survive! With a soft sigh, she tilted her head back and looked up at the gloomy weather that hung overhead. What a pain! You’d think a place on the beach would be sunny, even in the winter time. Why’d she leave L.A.? At least there it was sunny and almost never rained. Blinking a few times, enjoying the smell of rain in the air as she had never really smelled it, she shoved her hands into the pocket of her sweatshirt and looked around. Where was she anyways?

Yesterday she found the park, after much wandering around. She hadn’t really gone a whole lot of places since moving here a few days ago. Actually, the only real place she had been was the park, and that was just to spend a day in the sunshine with Domino. Looking around a little more, she wasn’t far from home, she knew that much. Doux was located near the downtown area, being nothing more than fancy apartments, but she still had no idea where in the world she was. “Ah geeze!” she huffed as she hung her head and slumped her shoulders. “I shoulda looked up what there was around here before leaving the house.” Sasha was terrible at anything that had to do with directions. It’s not that she didn’t look them up ahead of time, it’s that she would get lost in her head and forget where she was going; and then get lost. “What am I sup- Oh!” she muttered to herself as she found someone standing nearby.

“Hey!” she called out as she removed a hand from her pocket and waved to the brunette. “Hey you! I was wond- Eek!” Just as she was nearing the guy, her amazing footwork managed to fumbled with each other and cause her to trip over her own feet. Azure blue eyes widened as she tumbled to the ground, ripping a hole in one of her socks and scraping her knee. Sasha cringed, her expression contorting in obvious pain as sat back on her butt and sighed. Today was just a bad luck day for her appearently. First falling out of bed, smacking her head on her bed, and now this? What else could go wrong?

Everything's alright, I'm feeling so alive
I can't deny I'm feelin' good

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:19 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Concerned, Awkward
Company: Pink-haired girl
Inventory: Nothing
Outfit: Ready to hit the town

Ryan was still trying to decide on whether or not he wanted to watch a movie much less which one he wanted to chose. So many options but he didn't have all of the time in the world now did he? But before he could come to a conclusion he heard the sound of footsteps from behind him. The footsteps were soon followed by a feminine voice that caught his attention. Was the voice directed to him? Ryan spun on his heel to see who it was talking to him but was met by a girl on the ground. His feet immediately moved forward and he was crouched down next to the fallen girl before he knew it. His hands moved out to try and help but the brunette wasn't sure what to do. Hey are you alright? He asked in a concerned tone. Ryan put his hand out in attempt to help the girl up. Need any help? He asked tilting his head. She looked in pain and he noticed that she had scraped her knee. Ryan wasn't sure what to do after helping the girl up so he did only what he knew how to do.

Ryan put his hand out and smiled softly. I-I'm Ryan. Nice to meet you. He said a bit awkwardly. Maybe he wasn't so accustomed to the city after all, getting awkward around strangers. Puffed his cheeks and blew out the air while running his free hand through his hair. Conversation...Was he only good at that with Lexi? He'd have to expand his friends list. So what brings you to the theater on such a gloomy day? He asked and felt stupid the second the words left his mouth.

THEME SONGS

Lady Illusia

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

〖 Statement: Moooovies~ ║ Inner Bubble: Why does the world hate me?! ║ Bank: $500 〗

I got that sunshine, it's like the world is mine
xxxxxxxxI can't deny I'm feelin' good

Squeezing her eyes shut at the stinging pain, she hissed and looked down at the scrape. It was bleeding, but not profusely. It’d scab over by the end of the day. Still, it hurt like a b***h! Blinking, she looked up when she heard a voice that wasn’t her own. Her big blue eyes blinked a few more times, astonished that someone even bothered to ask if she were alright anymore. Most people just continued on their way after watching her, or anyone else, act so klutzy. Her bewildered gaze drifted down to his hand as he offered it and stared for a moment or two. He was even offering to help her up to her feet! Wow! How amazing was that? Maybe humanity wasn’t completely, and utterly, doomed after all. The little bit of hope made her smile. Gladly taking his hand, she got up to her feet with a smile; even though her knees still hurt. She could suffer through a little bit of pain. Nothing like making yourself look like a bumbling idiot in front of a complete stranger to really wake yourself up in the morning!

“Hm?” she inhaled deeply as she blinked at him. “Oh, yeah I’m fine!” Despite her tumble, Sasha smiled brightly at him as if it were nothing. If she could wake up with random bruises and shake them off, being awake for them was nothing. This was a woman who has cut herself on jelly before, her klutzy behaviour was easily dismissed by her. Tilting her head a bit at his sudden nervous stammering, she gave him a slightly confused look. There was nothing to be so nervous about. Meeting new people wasn’t all that scary, but that could just be because she was a professional photographer before moving here. She met knew people on a regular basis. Mentally shrugging, she looked down a little and noticed their hands still connected. Giggling softly, she quickly snatched her hand away and shoved it back into the pocket of her sweatshirt. “I’m Sasha!” she greeted as she leaned forward a little, and with her opposite hand, pressed it against her chest. Straightening up a little, she took a few steps back from him and threw her head back to look up at the sign on the front of the establishment. Wow! He was right, she was at the movies. What luck! “Honestly,” she began as she looked back down to him, “I have no idea.” There was a sheepish chuckle from her lips as she shrugged. “I wasn’t paying attention to where I was going when I left my house this morning. Whaaaaaaaaat about you~?” she asked as she teetered her way back towards him.

Everything's alright, I'm feeling so alive
I can't deny I'm feelin' good

Lord Yozo

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out