Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Cine de Soleil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:20 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, αυɢυsт ⑭тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③①0
( ⑩ мσитнs, ⑥ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:54 pm
User Image
'Even snow has its layers.'
-Old Halteese saying

Alison Arondight new outfit.

(Continued from Streets of Downtown Soleil)

Like the outside, the theater seemed to have very few people inside. However, there was one noticeable crowd near the cinema room for Days of the Lover's Blacksmith. Certainly not enough to fill up very many seats, but the target audience was very clear; there were mostly women waiting for the room to open, around their early to mid twenties and a few in their thirties. Three of them had dates, the men there seemed incredibly anxious, almost scared, as if some powerful force was holding them there against all reason and logic. The women were easily the loudest noise in the lobby, even without yelling they were talking in a fast torrent of words and various excited sounds that overpowered almost any other conversation within 10 feet of their small mob. Some of them were holding the manga series in their hands, chirping about favorite pages and characters, the 'ohmygawds' and 'serisouly's erupting from them every few seconds like clockwork. Occasionally a squawking of laughter would explode from within.

'Oooh, so is this why you wanted to watch this movie??' Alison lightly tugged at his sleeve and motioned her head at the chirping flock of women whilst wearing a devilish grin on her face. 'Well I can't say that I blame you, romance movies are a breeding ground for horny college girls and lonely moms.'

Lord Hedo

Fantom Leo XXII

Aged Gaian

4,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:55 pm
-Entering-

User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

To the crowd they would see Ryan's thoughts went to something like why did he ever suggest such a movie. But then when he thought of the reason he'd lightly smile to himself thinking of Skye. Would she ever be the type to be with a crowd like these manga holding fan girls? The very idea made him laugh within himself before his thought bubble was popped by a very real question. "Yeah, can't deny them." Ryan would blush brightly at the words "breeding" and wiggle around a slight bit, but getting laid wasn't his mission on this random venture. "But as much as milfs and barely legal are tempting I can't say i'd thought a crowd like this would be here."

The clueless alpha would then lean back on a wall as if he should have a cigarette in his mouth and a brim to his cap. "You want a snack? I'm treating and it'll buy us some time."

Company:: Blonde woman
Clothing:: Today's outfit
Feeling:: Happy-go-lucky
Condition:: Recovering
Wallet:: 3,531$
Items:: Fake I.D, Grendel P30, Prepaid cellphone and his car
Fantom Leo XXII

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:21 am
User Image
-Old Halteese saying

'Sure, if you're okay with paying,' Alison agreed. She asked for mostly sweet things, whatever he had noted was a budget he was willing to pay.
'I have a... friend... who's a fan of the books,' Alison piqued up as they left the snack counter. 'It's basically about a blacksmith who's in love with his master's mistress, the mistress is having an affair with the guy's master, and the guy's master's wife has the hots for the blacksmith. It, uh, it gets pretty crazy.' She watched as the crowed of chirping women rose into a squawking mob as the cinema doors were opened. They rushed in, pushing the employee to the side as they began making their way to the seating. Even in their comparatively small numbers, they sure seemed to make themselves appear like a large mob. They sat in their own groups of various size only finally revealing their small size when they were seated and not even taking up a fifth of the theater room.
'Maybe you can take your girlfriend to watch this next time instead of a stranger,' Alison teased as she walked into the room as well.

The room was already dark as the previews started. Alison chose a row closer to the middle, seating herself and the young man. Barely able to contain her inner most excitement, she shifted uncomfortably in the seat. To the untrained eye, she would seem very normal. But in fact she was very nervous. As the previews came to an end, her heart began to beat out of her chest in both anticipation and anxiousness, she was all-too aware of herself and knew that throughout the movie, she may need to distract her companion. Then the first act began.

The movie was true to the source material. Many girls began to coo and kawaii over the accuracy of the beginning. It was mostly world-building, a fairly slow but informative beginning that set up the characters and the world they interacted in. For the most part, it was a serviceable opening act. It didn't take long for the first string of romantic cliches to hit. One of the three men, sitting closer to the front with his significant other, could be heard sighing exasperatedly in frustration only to be shushed.
Alison would steal glances at the young man sitting next to her, trying to see what his reactions would be to the movie thus far as well as the strong, cringe-inducing scenes that already seemed to elicit some reaction from the other men in the room.

Lord Hedo

Fantom Leo XXII

Aged Gaian

4,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:35 am
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

Ryan was glad the blonde woman agreed to be with the snacks. After that comment she gave he could feel a few of the ladies checking him out thought weather it was good or bad it was hard to say; Whispered words were hard to read behind hiding hands. As he treated, Ryan was actually liking the choices the blonde picked. He himself had a sweet tooth so it was obvious he'd choose a cheery flavored slushy and some gummy warms but not before also getting a chocolate bar. You know, the chocolate covered wafer bar that's easy to brake and share. After paying easily with a cool hundred dollar bill like it were nothing, and of course getting his change, the raven haired young man shrugged with both interest in the plot but disinterest about relationship talk. "Maybe when I find someone willing to claim me, I will. Still, it ain't so bad taking a stranger. After all you were just a friend I hadn't met yet." Besides getting to see her after getting shot it wasn't like he disliked the lady's company at all. It was more so guilt that played upon him as he hadn't given her his name yet.

Being smart and letting the mini stampede of overly heated fan girls enter first, Ryan's golden eyes seen the same seats as his blonde companion and followed behind her as the previews began to start. While they sat Ryan stayed as cool as a cucumber and chilled with a sip of his drink while he began to notice the blonde one wiggling around in her seat. He couldn't help but think it was because of something but was it he wasn't exactly sure. Perhaps the seat wasn't comfy, yet before he could a** the cheers of the many females in the room echoed the alarm for the beginning of the fearted film; Though honestly the small crowed was loud enough to get Ryan to give a little startled jump.

Ryan wasn't the type to ever call himself book smart yet he had a secret love for storytelling and good reads. This was why when the first act began to tell the tale of what the world setting was for the film he kept his mind open to drink in the subtle details. For being a romance flick he was actually surprised at the accuracy used in both setting, language and props. Being a history nerd may have helped a little but besides that it wasn't all that bad. So far. Sure there was a cute moment here and there which made his eyes roll yet the small smile lightly playing upon his soft full lips never left. After a moment his curious mind had him pondering what was his blonde companion's own feelings to the film, and as he turned his golden honey eyes matched her own emerald gaze as they stared at one another. "I noticed earlier you were fidgeting." Without much warning Ryan kindly took his overshirt off, unbuttoning it ever so casually, before handing it over to the thinly dressed blonde. "I'm sure the rain must have been a little chilly, so take this for now." With an unselfish smile, and a warmth to boot, Ryan hoped the lady wouldn't mind him thinking of her comfort as the scene of the movie play brightly before them on the silver screen.

Feeling:: Happy-go-lucky
Fantom Leo XXII

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:42 am
User Image
-Old Halteese saying

Alison looked completely caught off guard when he unbuttoned his shirt and gave it to her to wear. His timing couldn't have been more 'perfect'.

'You look a little cold. Here take this,' The blacksmith on the screen said at the EXACT same time the man took his shirt off. The main difference between the man on-screen and the man in the audience is that the blacksmith had no shirt underneath, his body rippling with muscles.Luckily Alison's partner had an undershirt, otherwise she may have very well died of embarrassment.
Many of the girls reacted positively to the scene, a small group of girls a couple of rows behind Alison and Ryan whistled at them, egging her on to take the shirt, one of the group members chirping to kiss already.

The scene that followed after had many of the girls kawaii. It was a pivotal moment in the second act, where the smith gave into his lust and began to thrust himself upon the neglected woman that was his master's wife.

Alison's face was hot and red but she was aware that the theater was too dark for the raven-haired man to see that.
'Well, I guess my jacket's pretty wet isn't it?' Alison took his offer. Not breaking eye contact, she slipped her bomber jacket off her shoulders first, deliberately arching her back as she wriggled out of the damp jacket. She slipped the shirt on next, buttoning it from the bottom first, watching his golden eyes as she paced herself, leaving the last two buttons from the neck open. Being taller than her by a fair margin, the shirt looked somewhat big on her, barely covering her shorts and making it seem as though it was the only article of clothing she was wearing.

'Thanks, this feels a lot better. And it's still warm from your body heat.' She leaned over and pulled herself against his arm, not uncomfortably tight but he could feel her rapid heartbeat. 'How can someone not wanna claim you, you're so considerate.' she cooed as her eyes finally returned to the film.

The theater had gone silent as the protagonist had been caught, the smithy and the master throwing anger and accusations towards one another, signaling that the film was ready to move into the third and final act.

Lord Hedo

Fantom Leo XXII

Aged Gaian

4,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:36 am
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

Like a spell cast by his actions a torrent of reaction came flowing forth. Ryan had forgotten the setting he was in and didn't think twice about giving his shirt, his overshirt, right off his back until the loud twitters of romantic coos. He didn't mean for his gesture to place him and the blonde girl on the spot like it did yet before he could apologue to the blonde, his eyes flashing from the near by female crowds back to her, Ryan was caught off guard as well. Somehow, between the changing movie scenes, his companion looked rather different in his eyes right now.

While the darkness could hide any blush from sight the light from the silver screen couldn't stop playing off the green hues of his companion's eyes. Was this why people thought candlelight dinners so romantic? The silhouette of her facial features outlined so well and her changed vocal tone had Ryan seeing her differently. His eyes tried to keep to her own gaze but he fail as his eyes slowly drift down. A blush slowly burned onto his own cheeks as he noticed her purposeful movements needed to wear his offered clothes, yet once she began to button it up his honey brow eyes caught her stare again. Perhaps he should be thankful for the dim lighting as well, for the hidden blush of his own desires would be hidden from sight.

"I'm glad my shirt is heating you up. I didn't want you catching a cold after all." To her word of thanks and her tighten hold of his arm Ryan's own heartbeat began to race and match the blonde woman's raising pulse. They had gotten so close in such a time that it felt strangely comfortable to be like this with her. So much so that he questioned if his blonde companion had only reacted as much because of the peer pressure of the other women or if this was the magic of something else. Perhaps this was just a ploy to play off any embarrassment she may have felt, but if so it was only so they he'd play his part and carry along with what was going on. "I'm thankful for your own considerate nature. Not only for what happened at the Smoothie Place but for your kind words just now too." His own honey gold eyes had began to evade to the movie but his eyes would shyly glance over at her from time to time, pondering how true her thoughts were when she spoke kindly to him before he unconsciously placed a hand upon her arm to pet her caringly while enjoying the film with her; His carefully patched wound on his shoulder not harmed at all as she mindfully rest against him.

Feeling:: Charmed
Fantom Leo XXII

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:44 pm
User Image
-Old Halteese saying

The third act was coming, Alison knew it. Every fan thus far had screamed in excitement, cried their eyes out, laughed in embarrassment, and other various emotional responses throughout the movie, but none were so strong as the fangirl's favorite scene. Every time a part of the movie would reach a popular favorite-part of the series, the normal squees from the audience was violently interrupted by a powerful screech, or violent outbursts of tears. It was a wonder no one had been kicked out of the theater yet, although it could be postulated that staff felt undermanned to handle such an emotional crowd.

Alison knew her scene was coming up. Her favorite scene. They had just past the part where the blacksmith riles up other servants who were disgruntled with their servitude. The wife had given the option of simply running away with her, but in the end he couldn't. No matter how unrequited the love was, he could not deny his feelings. He denied the wife, his voice soft as he did, and walked with the other servants towards certain doom.

It was going to be soon. She had been pretty on point with keeping herself in check. After all, even though she wasn't really able to come up with a viable distraction for raven-hair, he seemed to be a distraction all on his own that kept Alison from acting out. But there was no way this time. The tension ensured that everyone's eyes were glued to the theater in anticipation.

The start of the climax occurred and the master's estate was besieged. Despite being undermanned they were just as well-equipped thanks to the efforts of the blacksmith.
Everything he did was for naught. The woman he fought the master for did not love him. He knew this. HE KNEW. But he was stubborn. He tried to convince himself that she was under the master's influence, that she felt compelled to say what the master wanted to hear under threat of her life, or something. Anything.

Alison's grip tightened around the golden-eyed bravo's arm unconsciously, she was biting her nails anxiously, having been completely absorbed by the story now. She knew what was coming up. Please, don't, she thought to herself.

As the vain battle between workers and soldiers raged on, the blacksmith was at the gate now, with his childhood friend, his unrequited love, the master's mistress. Having begged and pleaded with her to leave, as the master would be dead soon and they could be together... she droops her head in sadness, her shoulders slump, and she says in the most defeated tone simply 'I will go with you.' The power of this statement with everything that had led up to that point brought Alison to tears and she sniffled loudly, blubbering whimpers as she did. 'No, don't!' She said out loud, not too soft but not screaming. 'That's not fair!'

It was not over.

The blacksmith, understanding her body language and tone. The actor's range was amazing because in that small moment he had several shifts in his face, all telling a rich tapestry in that short amount of time the feelings of the blacksmith right then and there. Her pained, agonized response, to agree to leave with him, finally tore him asunder. 'Why? Why can't you love him??'

The blacksmith, tired eyes no longer leveled with hers, a mere shell of a man, then began to speak a passage from a story she taught him to read as a child. It was a frivolous thing, a simple story about a prince and princess that fell in love.

'Oh, my dear princess, your voice is clear as the spring breeze, and brings calm to my heart. The sparkle in your eyes outshine even the brightest stars of night. Your lips are far richer than any rose in full bloom. Your smile rivals the radiance of the sun, and brings warmth to my heart. I pledge to devote my body, my blood, and my very soul to your protection. I love you.'

The woman didn't respond. 'Why can't you love him back, he sacrificed so much...'

The blacksmith told her to wait outside of the estate and he would come to get her. Without a word she turned and so did he. They parted ways, and as the fans new this was the last time they would see each other. The musical number had been strong this whole time, building up to a massive crescendo but before it reached it simply dropped into a series of soft notes.

'YOU STUPID b***h!! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LOVE HIM BACK!!?'

A roar came from the middle of the theater, the rest of the audience picked up on the energy and applauded Alison's outburst and cheered in unanimous agreement. Alison, now standing from her seat seething from emotion, tears and snot running down her face, she was released from her trance when she heard the crowd's cheers of understanding. Her blood went cold and her face was stunned, she dropped back in her seat, afraid to turn to look at her companion. Her face was covered in tears and mucus, she sniveled loudly and grabbed her jacket out of instinct to wipe her face, but kept it pressed there to hide it. He's gonna think I'm a total fruitbasket, she thought glumly to herself. She withdrew into a ball on her seat but pulled the clothing from her eyes. No matter what emotion she was feeling now, no matter how contorted the golden-eyed man's face probably was now, she had to finish watching the movie. It would at least be a silver lining after embarrassing herself like that.

Lord Hedo

Fantom Leo XXII

Aged Gaian

4,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:10 pm
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

With Ryan sure that his emerald eyed companion was fine, and his body calming like he were watching a movie in the comfort of his couch, his eyes were sticking glued to the epic rise ahead. It was quite tragic to see and know what was unfolding as the other characters of the film were slowly coming to their own conclusion yet despite it all it was too enticing to look away. At times Ryan could feel a connection to the miserable blacksmith as a memory of his romance came to mind. A pop idol he knew he couldn't love he rescued at the cost of his leader's life yet even with him having to escape to this city to escape the retrubtion which had been sure to follow Ryan would still do it all over again for Ayame. It was just then that it hit him; Memories of his past. While Ryan had a headache from the sudden unlocking of vivid past he only cringed a little and give a sound of discomfort under his breath. It could have be confused with a reaction to the movie but still Ryan kept watching the epic rise.

As the battle ensued on screen and the roar of battle carried Ryan's attention was glued to the fight! The raven haired man almost didn't even notice that the blonde one had tighten against him until he heard the sniffly voice coming from her. The sight of her in tears invoked a child like curiosity from him as he watched the emotions of what the film expressed be shown in live by the blonde maiden's face. It was It was both puzzling and captivating to see a stranger bare such emotion but it was raw and it was to something which she felt passionate about. When was the last moment he felt like that? With his memory loss he questioned if he's ever felt something like that.

Ryan gave a slight startled jump to his companion's sudden outburst and then strong stand, but as she did stand there with terry eyes and nose not quite as adorable as could be he saw her with a captivated glint in his eyes. The ladies in the theater cheered on the blonde woman who had the guts to say what everyone was thinking, and Ryan was actually so impressed at the sight of a heart worn on there sleeve that he applauded as well while in his seat. He recalled that the blonde woman had be so nonchalant about seeing his randomly chosen movie and yet her contrasting embarrassed self was quite endearing. So much feelings exposed that it made Ryan want to understand this green eyed woman a little more yet right now he only gave a soft smile of entertainment as he shied his view away from her and kept his golden eyes to the end of the movie.

The credits began to roll with music bittersweet to match when Ryan would move his hand to gently pet his companion's arm. "That was a good movie. You ready to go?"

Fantom Leo XXII

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:44 am
User Image
-Old Halteese saying

Alison, still crying, looked to the raven-haired man when he touched her arm and told her it was a good movie. She paused for a second, before the waterworks began anew. '*hic* I-It was... whatever!!' she cried, pressing her face into his arm as she did.

She kept hold of him, not letting him get up until the credits ended. She reasoned that they may have some post-credit scene like many modern movies, which it didn't.
In reality, she just wanted to sit and wait until her emotional fits subsided. Her meadow-green eyes, still glazed over from tears, kept darting up to the golden sun-eyed man allowing her to hold his arm like a child. As she calmed down, she realized how vulnerable she felt just now. It was a position she wasn't familiar with, not with strangers anyway. She was so used to setting up barriers, putting up layers when dealing with people, scared at the idea of anyone but her closest friends and family see the truest her. It felt strange to Alison to say the least.
But it was also nice. So she wanted this nice feeling to last until the end of the credits. That was her real reason.

After they left the room Alison made her way to the restroom to wash her face, which took a while since almost every other woman in that theater needed to as well. As she walked out she was chatting with some of the other girls about their favorite scenes from the movie and the book series. She looked over to raven-hair and smiled sheepishly before half-skipping to his side to signal that she was ready to walk out of the theater.
'... Sooooo...' she started, her cheeks still flushed. 'This may have been the movie I wanted to see, I might be a fan of the manga series, and hypothetically I acted like I didn't wanna watch it because I didn't want you to know that I'm, like, a romance otaku, or whatever.'

As they walked outside, it looked as though the rain had stopped for now, she took a deep breath and stretched. 'And I'm reeeaaally glad you enjoyed the movie... because only a true romance otaku could totes enjoy a movie with that much romantic cringe!' Alison turned to face raven-hair with her signature devilish smile, meadow eyes once again looking up at his sun-gold gaze, wagging a finger playfully in his face. 'Admit it, who is your favorite character!? How many cheesy romance novels do you have at home!?' She giggled and took a step back. 'Sorry, I'm still just a little excited. Say, you wanna go grab a drink? Maybe a bite to eat?'

Lord Hedo

Fantom Leo XXII

Aged Gaian

4,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:29 am
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

As his companion sob and try shrugging off the movie's goodness Ryan couldn't help but smile light. It was funny how failed her cool attitude shield was and yet it was still genuine. This was why he didn't mind at all staying behind with her as they shared the now empty room of dark dim glow. She was showing a level of comfort that one only disclose in a true confidante, and this was why Ryan felt honored to witness her feelings on full display. She didn't hold back and Ryan wished he could be just like that too. Only question he had left was...how much snot was she planning on rubbing on him?

The ushers came and two teens finally left the room. While his blonde companion excused herself to the ladies room the raven haired one would walk to a wall not to far from sight and lean against it as he waited. With their trash settled in the garbage can Ryan slightly moue, his lips twisted in a slight pout, and his eyes noticed there were a line for the woman's bathroom. Obviously just about every woman who watched what they just did had the same puffy eyes his jade eyed companion which let him know this was gonna be a while of a wait. And yet as he waited there many things passed through Ryan's thoughts. Since washing up on shore to this city things were difficult to make sense of. He was lucky enough to have had a random bank card when he washed up and yet he knew, for whatever reason, to cover his face and tracks when he withdrew as much cash as he had been able to. Why did he have that card and why did the name Dante ring such an awful bell for him? Why did he wash up here exactly and what caused it? Why did he already have a life here and yet couldn't remember it all? And most of all...what was Skye doing at this very moment?

While it was true most his memories were locked Ryan recalls a sort of closeness to Skye, yet it was difficult to keep up with a relationship you somewhat recall while trying to stay as close as you once were. In fact, he's never once heard Skye call him her boyfriend, which was why he could say he wasn't claimed. Ryan had never heard the L word come from Skye but did that mean they weren't as close as he was guessing? It was difficult to function like this and sink back into a supposed pre-established life, but truth was that this was why he was enjoying his time here and now with his blonde companion. For the first time since washing up on shore it felt like this was a genuinely made memory he was in control of, and if it had him this happy why ruin it. Was it selfish of him to want this feeling; A feeling of being in control of life choices and his own memory?

Ryan snapped out of his trance when the sunny bright head of blonde hair came skipping along, the other ladies chirping about how he was the one to give his shirt during the movie, and with his own coy smile to her he welcomed the half naked looking woman to his side. His cheek a light blush now that he was able to see how well his own clothes draped onto his meadow green eyed companion. As they walked outside she decided to come clean and thankfully that came with rosy cheeks to match his own. It made him feel less conscious of his own flushed face, which cooled as the blonde spoke, but soon quickly a pink blush rose to Ryan's cheeks as he realized what the blonde is saying might be true. "W-wait! I didn't enjoy it that much! I mean, there's no way I'm a romantic o-taco!" Words misspoken with hands waving in playful protest.

While he blush truly and protest insincerely Ryan did question if perhaps he was a secret romantic. Yet the devlish smile that came along with such an angelic face had quite a few questions he needed to answer. Not just for conversation but perhaps for Ryan to feel out his own thoughts on the film. With a happy nod and excited smile Ryan began leading them both to where his car was in the parking lot; After fishing out his keys and letting his flashy car kindly blink and honk for them. "Ya know, drinks actually sound good right about now. I'll tell you more about my character choice and book collection but we've got to get a little loose before I'm willing to do all that." Like a gentleman Ryan opened the car door for the blonde lady on his side but with the push of a button it was easy to have luxury cars do that on their own for their masters. As they entered the fancy ride Ryan buckled up before giving a questioning look to his companion; His own undershirt hugging his trim and firmly hard body along with the small patched wound on his shoulder. "Did you wanna head to your place for a change of dry clothes?"

-------- Exit: To 1222 The Love-Love Castle of Halteese ---------------

Fantom Leo XXII

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:51 am
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, sєρтємвєя ④тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③③①
( ⑩ мσитнs, ②⑦ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:04 am
User Image

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartarus? Let your present actions be the judge.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Traditional Artist / Novelist

“1 ticket for My Hero Academia: The Two Heroes, please. Thank you.”

Prior to Hikaru leaving her Lumiere house, her new neighbor was kind enough to provide her a gift of that majestic Dragon's Beard candy. She made a mental note to give the figure her own gesture of gratitude as she stored the package towards a spot in the kitchen where it was at room temperature; she researched quickly on how to store the candy and the fridge was not the optimal place, which was a bummer, but it had been a long while since someone bestowed a gift to her, so best to roll along with it. After that, she went on with the plan for the delayed viewing of that anime movie, wearing something casual for the moment. She had not been outside much after letting Corbin go, her freelance art job also being the main reason. At least there were more people being happy with her works, which was what mattered the most to her.

After paying for the ticket, she waited in line at the food aisle to grab the combo of popcorn and soda, both being large. Considering that the line wasn't that long, it took her two minutes to wait patiently. Carrying both the food and drink was much of a challenge to say the least; good thing for the portable trays to make life a bit easier for her.

And once the ticket was checked, and Hikaru was granted access, she wasted no time finding a seat. If one could ask who her favorite character would be from the franchise, it was Midoriya who fascinated her the most. She started watching the series around a week ago and became intrigued ever since. though still, she had to catch up on Season 3 soon. The fallen angel ended up finding one of the seats at the front, so as a result, her face was illuminated by the screen. After getting comfortable with the chair, she put the cup on the holder and reached for the popcorn. Her hand was slightly dusted with cheese powder as she popped several pieces into her mouth, chewing slowly.

Mood: grateful
Company: mostly herself
Money: $176.75 (Wallet - after expenses plus ticket and food) ; $1900.00 (Personal Bank)
OOC:

GFX by rcvolvcr ocelot. Do not steal
Cho-Cho Twain

Falling Scattered Petals

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:42 pm
User Image
User Image
By the time you hear this, oh, I've already self-destructed. . .
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

” You ready for the movie, kiddo? “ Nico said as she happily watched Desi skip while the two walked towards the theater. He had been going on and on about this movie for so long that she just couldn’t say no to him. It probably wasn’t good to keep spoiling him so much, but he was her baby! How could anyone say no to such a precious little boy? In her entire life, Desi was her pride and joy - she was very happy that he came into her life. He made it 1,000 times better, in fact! As the mother and son duo enter Cine de Soleil, they stood in the line that was marked off with the red velvet ropes. Desi had to hold in the urge to not play around and swing on them. Despite the line’s size, the wait time to purchase a ticket wasn’t nearly that bad. Once they had reached the ticket clerk at the front, the little boy was practically bouncing up and down in excitement. ” Two tickets for the My Hero Academia movie. “ ” Please and thank you, mama. You forgot to say it! “ Desi chimed in as his big ol’ blue eyes stared at the clerk while the tickets were printing out of the machine.

Now the next part: snacks! You couldn’t enjoy a movie without a few snacks. Although, Nico snuck in some candy that she got from the dollar store. There was no way in hell that she was paying big bucks for just ONE measly little bar of candy. However! What she was going to buy was extra buttery popcorn and some soda or juice. Once they had obtained the buttery and salty delight, next was to find good seats in the actual movie. Luckily for them, there weren’t too many people in the actual movie that they were seeing. ” Mama, let’s sit in the front! I wanna get a good view! “ Desi said with excitement in his tone. This seven year old just couldn’t wait! He LOVED BNHA. He mainly just liked Todoroki and Bakugo. No real reason, he just liked how cool their powers looked.

As the two found some decent seats in the front, Nico made sure to get her son all together before she had sat down herself. Immediately, the two went to munching on snacks the second the opening commercials began. It was a usual ritual for them to chow down before the movie actually started for some reason. Looking over to his left, he saw the brunette lady that he was seated next to. ” You like Hero Academia, too? I didn’t know adults liked this kinda stuff! “ He was surprised for sure, but also a bit relieved. He didn’t wanna grow up and not like cool things like anime and superheroes! It was good to see that there was proof that grown ups liked it, too.

. . .Never say anything constructive. And all I am, I am, I can f*ck with.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
MOOD: Mellow | Excitedxxx COMPANY: Desixxx OUTFIT: Nico | Desixxx OOC: YIKES sorry for the late reply x.x

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cho-Cho Twain

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:04 pm
User Image

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartarus? Let your present actions be the judge.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Traditional Artist / Novelist

Hikaru swallowed up the popcorn. There may be some bits stuck between her teeth but she would brush her teeth later when she would return home after the next set of activities for the day. She ignored much of the chatter from people far away from where she was sitting, though two individuals, a mom and her kid, were close to her and the woman commented on Hikaru's interest into that franchise. Knowing that it would be rude to not answer, the fallen angel said, “Anime is a hobby that never grows old. Anyone of any age can get into that. Let's just say that I am searching for inspiration.” Maybe Deku and the other characters would serve as a focal point for her next art, or as inspirations for her next novel. Hikaru was undecided but she could sort that out herself later.

She then took a sip of her drink, eyes taking in the sight of the stranger together with the kid through a sideways glance. Same black hair like Solaris and Corbin, though their eyes possessing the same shade of blue as Anthony's... She shouldn't think too much about the past. She should just move on. “Since when your kid started being a superhero fan?” she asked the mother, taking another sip of the drink. Hikaru's eyes then returned to the screen as she awaited for the other's response.

Mood: grateful
Company: two people (Nico and Desi)
Money: $176.75 (Wallet) ; $1900.00 (Personal Bank)
OOC: It's fine. I do have other RPs that I need to post aside from this.

GFX by rcvolvcr ocelot. Do not steal
Cho-Cho Twain

Quote:

Quote:

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items