Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Cine de Soleil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Runic Spring

Liberal Conversationalist

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:11 pm
User Image

{{{Strange situations, I get anxious >> Maybe I'll smile a bit, maybe the opposite >> But pray that they don't call me thankless}}}

☆═━┈┈┈┈Money: $1200┈┈┈┈━═☆
Erin had decided to venture out of the house once more again today after spending a long while inside and away from people. And just in time for the weather to begin turning out so nicely! It was a chance to wear something a bit more comfortable which he had purchased a few days ago. Truth be told he was waiting for a better reason to wear the new outfit but was warmer weather not a good reason? He had pinned his hair back using the skull clip he wore most of the time, did a bit of light makeup just to touch up a few blemishes, and then changed out of his pajamas into an adorable pink polka-dotted jumper adorned with a bow and a matching headband. The heels were a nice touch as well and really tied the outfit together. Once he was happy with his look, the psychic made his way to the theater for a showing of Frozen 2. He liked the original one enough and the vague trailers made him even more curious about the sequel. The line for the tickets was a bit long, but that was to be expected. Luckily he had gotten there somewhat early to beat the crowds. Once the tickets were secured, Erin gleefully made his way to the concession counter to get his favorite snack for any movie he went to see. Mike and Ike's. Specifically the tropical flavor kind. Tag teamed with a medium sprite -- mostly because his bladder wouldn't hold a large very well -- he was absolutely ready for this movie.

The day was turning out great so far despite reading a few older Spiderman comics and the movies being the only two things he had done today. This didn't stop even when he looked over to see the familiar water demon in the line next to him. Resolving whatever issue he had with Benjamin at the bonfire was...actually helpful in this regard. The sole purpose of hiding himself away was to not run into the man, but it seemed those fears were a bit unfounded really. Well, maybe not unfounded. But there was no reason for it to have been as serious as it had been. Still, thinking about it that way seemed to minimize what had happened between them. In any case, it had turned out for the best right? Starting over, not having to worry about the awkward reunion, and coming to grips with the misunderstanding that blew this entire situation out of proportion was the best thing to have happened it seemed. So, upon seeing his old flame he honestly wasn't as nervous as usual. Okay, that was a lie. But the nervousness wasn't because he was afraid to confront the man. It was just the normal amount of nerves he'd usually have. "Hey Benjamin!" Erin spoke up with a small wave as he waited for his drink. Once he had gotten his soda he held it in one hand, with his candy in the other, and stood off to the side to wait for Benjamin to finish with his transaction.

The tiny, usually reserved, psychic had an odd confident energy today and he was hoping that maybe Ben wouldn't be opposed to sitting next to each other for the film...assuming they were here to see the same movie...

*̣̣̣̥⌣̣̣̣̥*̣̣̣̥*̣̣̣̥⌣̣̣̣̥*̣̣̣̥*̣̣̣̥⌣̣̣̣̥*̣̣̣̥*̣̣̣̥⌣̣̣̣̥*̣̣̣̥Status: Single*̣̣̣̥⌣̣̣̣̥*̣̣̣̥*̣̣̣̥⌣̣̣̣̥*̣̣̣̥*̣̣̣̥⌣̣̣̣̥*̣̣̣̥*̣̣̣̥⌣̣̣̣̥*̣̣̣̥

{{{This is my roaring, roaring 20's >> I don't even know me >> Roll me like a blunt cause I wanna go home!}}}

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:52 pm
User Image

xxxx ☾ Benjamin Harris ☽ xxxx
xxxxThe Demonic Water Magexxxx

”The waters will obey me... with just a flourish of my hand.”

Residence: 1304 Ombre Housing DistrictOccupation: Bookworm's Sales Associate

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Ben smiled softly when he finally picked up enough bills and coins for the ticket. He was later called by a familiar voice and he was quick to take notice. Turned out that Erin decided to show up at that time. The last talk back at Amour De La Mer did help to resolve some issues between them, moving forward towards starting over. It wouldn't mean that everything would be okay right from the get-go, but at least the trust given and shared would be received in small steps. Not to mention that the male looked bloody cute with that outfit of his. That's lovely... he thought at the sight. The half-demon had to resist blushing, settling instead with a gentle wave after he put the wallet in his bag.

"You also here to watch the movie? I am close to the cashier to buy my ticket. Will have to see if the movie is amusing as what people say," he spoke, taking another step since the person who was near the cashier bought the ticket and left, "Also, how are things coming along? Anything good?" He should definitely calm down his beating heart as he waited for Erin's response. Not to mention the kids were now staring at Erin's outfit, commenting about the colors in a mostly positive note.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Mood: slightly embarrassed
Company: everyone inside (talking to Erin)
Money: $75.00 (Wallet - after expenses); $1500.00 (Bank)
OOC:

Runic Spring

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Runic Spring

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:59 pm
User Image

{{{Strange situations, I get anxious >> Maybe I'll smile a bit, maybe the opposite >> But pray that they don't call me thankless}}}

Erin made his way over to Benjamin, seeing as he was still in line, taking a sip of his drink as he did so. He heard a few off-hand compliments from the people around him and gave a small smile. It was mostly towards himself, being proud of his choice in attire. A small burst of confidence and seeing Benjamin caused his mind to slip and pick up on a few surface thoughts from the people around him. When he had heard Benjamin's internal voice approve of his outfit, Erin was unable to hold back a small amount of red from coming to his face. Somehow the demon's approval meant more to him than the strangers around them. When he had realized that Benjamin had in fact not said his compliment out loud the psychic's eyes became a bit wide and he quickly remedied his intrusion of Benjamin's thoughts with a simple mind shielding. How rude of him to just go through someone's mind like that! Though he lost focus in the moment, Erin was now red in the face more from embarrassment at the telepathic slip.

...U-uh yeah! Frozen right? I liked the first one...so... Erin looked off to the side for a moment and occupied himself with another drink. He was hoping that it wasn't just a nervous tick. Otherwise, he would need a refill before the movie even started. When he felt like his facial expressions wouldn't give away how anxious he was about asking what he really wanted to, the young man pulled the cup away from his face and held both the candy and his drink at stomach level just in front of the ribbon on his clothes. However, Benjamin beat him to the punch to ask his own question. "Things have been alright. I've been a bit of a homebody the last few days...but the weather was finally nice so I figured I'd come out of hiding." A soft laugh left his lips at the hasty attempt of a joke, but then he thought that maybe the implication would be worrisome. He quickly blurted out his next sentence to try and fix what he thought was a problem with his wording. "N-not that I was actually hiding! I mean! Y-you didn't have anything to do with it! I was just being lazy is all, and I actually was going to ask if we could sit togeth--!"

He stopped himself before he could do anything more embarrassing than roll over his words. Nonetheless, he still had to look up at the ceiling for a moment before returning his gaze to Benjamin. He figured he looked like an idiot in front of all the people in line, who some were staring at him now -- though most were not paying him any mind at all. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm fine...uh...I was...I was wondering if you wouldn't mind sitting together...you know..because we're watching the same movie..." He let his voice trail off as he patted the side of his leg with the box of Mike and Ike's he was holding. He did his best to give a genuine smile through the obvious blush on his face. Somehow he should be able to recover from his nervous chattering.

*̣̣̣̥⌣̣̣̣̥*̣̣̣̥*̣̣̣̥⌣̣̣̣̥*̣̣̣̥*̣̣̣̥⌣̣̣̣̥*̣̣̣̥*̣̣̣̥⌣̣̣̣̥*̣̣̣̥Status: Single*̣̣̣̥⌣̣̣̣̥*̣̣̣̥*̣̣̣̥⌣̣̣̣̥*̣̣̣̥*̣̣̣̥⌣̣̣̣̥*̣̣̣̥*̣̣̣̥⌣̣̣̣̥*̣̣̣̥

{{{This is my roaring, roaring 20's >> I don't even know me >> Roll me like a blunt cause I wanna go home!}}}

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:34 am
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The half-demon was happy to know that Erin was making small progress; the fact that the other had watched the first movie did help a bit. "I see. Hoping to see that outgong side of you a little more," Ben commented. But still, best to let Erin take his time as coming out wouldn't be too easy. And then, there was the suggestion for the two to sit together. Definitely a bold request, which was something Ben would like to hear. It wouldn't hurt to be a bit more selfish, even if it would be once in a while. He simply nodded, "Sure, that I won't mind. Although, is it okay if I buy a ticket for you also or will you manage buying one for yourself? I'm fine either way."

Ben wouldn't mind having to wait for Erin in case the latter option may be chosen, though things may change depending on the other's actions. He still had to buy the food and drink and his ex just had some candies as a snack before meeting up with the blonde unexpectedly at the cinema. "Who is your favorite character from the franchise and what makes you feel connected to that character?" he asked. Finally, it was Ben's turn to approach the cashier and he was about to hand over his own cash to the employee. He gave Erin a side glance as an indication for the next step.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Mood: teasing a little
Money: $75.00 (Wallet); $1500.00 (Bank)
OOC:

Runic Spring

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Runic Spring

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:11 pm
User Image

When Benjamin commented on wanting to see his outgoing side a bit more, Erin continued with the blush he was already wearing. As much as he didn't want to admit it, the demon always seemed to know what to say to him in order to get him flustered. It was almost like when they had first met in Paris. A small smile and light shake of his head sent that memory back to wher eit had come from. Erin would eventually revisit that thought, but not in the current moment. Not when they were trying to start over. It wasn't even a phrase that had any special meaning. Anybody could have said it. It's been said in movies a lot, though probably not verbatim. Still, the young psychic looked at Benjamin for a moment then down to the floor with a shy gaze before perking back up at the offer to purchase a movie ticket for him. "Oh. Well...I guess I've been here a little before you. I already got my tickets." Light laughter, and another cheery smile. He had the urge to tuck his hair behind his ear but his hands were full, so all he could do was take another drink of his soda. Then Benjamin had asked a question about which character he had felt connected to. Another one of his deep, philosophical ponderings. There were only the four main protagonists, at least that he could readily think of. Unless he was also counting characters like the love trolls? Well...he didn't connect to any of them. "You know, I would like to say, Elsa. Being an independent queen and all...but I'm probably more like Ana on a more realistic scale. All over the place, but still determined. I like the actress's voice too. It's pretty." Erin followed Benjamin up to the line but lifted the box of candy to show that he was already holding a ticket on the other side. He would have put it into his pocket, but he didn't want to have to fumble with everything just to try and hand the ticket to the usher.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:23 pm
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Definitely a shame that Erin bought the tickets, but better to head inside as early as possible. He then paid for the ticket and grabbed the slip of paper as the raven-haired male narrated about his preferences for favorite characters. "I see. Quite understandable. Elsa became my favorite character, too. You may say that we are both alike with having to hide the hidden power inside ourselves because of what people may think," Ben said. He then changed the topic so that the next phase of their time together in the movies would commence sooner. "May I ask if you can find a spot for both of us? I still have to buy the food for myself," he requested. He hoped that the request wouldn't be a bit too much for Erin to take, considering his past experience during their first reunion back at Bookworm's.

Almost immediately, he went to the food stand, and there was a line of people waiting for what to order. But unfortunately, there was one kid who misbehaved a bit too much and the father had to drag the child out as punishment for that kind of behavior. Benjamin sighed softly at the view, knowing that it was a bit too much for the young one to kid. But still, he had no right to intrude and he was pressed on time, so all he could do was watch.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Mood: mostly inside
Money: $68.00 (Wallet - after paying the ticket); $1500.00 (Bank)
OOC:

Runic Spring

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:46 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, sєρтємвєя ③0тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑤⑦
( ⑪ мσитнs, ②③ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:17 am
                User ImageUser Image
                        User Image
                          • It's half an hour into the movie, and Camil has already found it dreadful. The cushions of the seat were stiff, if not crusty. The captiview device was showing subtitles for a completely different movie, and the young man had found himself staring at the screen and having no idea what they were talking about, save a few words he could barely make out, like 'you', 'hey', 'it's nice to see you again', or 'you don’t have to be perfect'. Otherwise, it was simply gibberish to him. Golden hues stared blankly at the screen, half dozing off, and half wondering why on earth he had agreed to watch a romance movie when he could’ve used those hours to do something else, like a cup of hot coffee by the cafe uptown, or a quiet evening by the beach, or simply enjoying a nice dinner in a decent restaurant, without the wafting scent of theatre hotdogs and popcorns drifting by every so often. He nearly breathed a sigh, until his fingers twitched, and he felt the familiar warmth of delicate fingers laced between his own, fingers entwined with one another and resting upon her thigh.

He tore his light coloured hues away, his time falling upon the dainty woman seated beside him on the couple seat they decided to settle with, shoulder to shoulder and huddled close, warmed by heat from the closeness they both shared. And for a moment, things didn’t feel half as bad. His hold around her hand tightened briefly, eyes captivated by the light hues of her eyes that reflected the dim lights of the screen, long lashes curtaining her lovely eyes that Camil found himself staring every now and then. He let out a quiet huff of a snort, half-lidded gaze returning to the screen as he straightened himself up in his seat, a habit, regardless of the kind of place they were in.

”I still think opting for a simple dinner at the Taste of Italy is the better option.” he whispered, sighing at the mismatched subtitles.

”Have I not been vocal enough with my feelings? Why on earth are we experiencing another person’s love story—“

MOOD : DOZING miserylovescompany COMPANY: CORALYNmiserylovescompany DATING : CORALYN DUBOIS miserylovescompanyOUTFIT

ll Neo ll

PUMMMY

Trash

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:57 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞
══════════════════════════

"You’re the one, the one my heart has been longing for."

Coralyn might have been a little too lost in the moment with the movie building up to the budding romance between the two protagonists that it slipped her mind that it would be bothersome for Camil to not follow through with the subtitles. She was so enticed she had literal tears welling up. She managed to break away from the enticing spell the movie had cast on her when she felt the man's hold on her hand tighten and his body shift.

Quickly darting her eyes up to him, she wiped away the tears before they fell and cast her hues upon the man who gave the protagonist a run for his money, in her eyes at least. To think she wanted to watch the movie for her favorite actor on screen while she had her lover holding her hand and huddled up right beside her. Silly girl, she thought to herself before the realization hit her the second time again, like it did earlier on around the beginning that he wasn't going to enjoy it thanks to the subtitle situation.

Her cheeks flushed in embarrassment as she glanced back at the screen at a failed attempt to wish it was rectified before she diverted her attention to him. "I'm so sorry.." she signed again with her free hand like she did earlier on, her lips pursed together with a look that did match her sincere feelings upon her face, "I should have been more considerate.." she added as she glanced back at the screen and then at him.

"It's not that-!" she quickly, her gaze softening as the protagonists on screen had their precious moments again, caressing each other's faces as they were lost in each other's eyes, something that always made Coralyn's heart flutter with excitement. "I guess I'm just a sucker for these kinds of cheesy stuff." she said with a smile, returning her gaze to him and shifted a little so she could now rest her head against his collar wrapping her free arm around his waist as she listened to his steady heart beat for a little bit and his cologne.

Pulling away, she settled back against his shoulder, taking his hand that was in hers and brought it up to her lips to take a quick peck. "We can leave and go elsewhere if you'd like. I'd rather spend time with you doing something you'll enjoy rather than this." she signed with her free hand, passing him a smile and wishing there could be something she could make up for this...mess of a movie date.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Company: Mon amour || Mood: Between aww and feeling bad || Camil's lady || || Where: || Listening to: || OOTD: Casual
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Occ: So sorry for taking forever! I've been slacking off in classes so I had to make up for that
yo punny nut
[quote="]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:51 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, иσvємвєя ②①sт

םαч ③ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④0⑨
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑬ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:42 pm
Cho-Cho Twain

User Image
`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´
A Secret Missive I Am A Drow My Voice Home Base: 1110 Etoile District My Occupation: Potions Cashier
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

After about six months of living in this town, Drizyrr was finally starting to get savvy to how it worked. For instance, when he struggled through a paper this morning, he turned to the film section and noticed that strange film they had watched the first day he came over to her house was going to be playing in the cinema. He had a little bit of money in his pocket, enough if they went to the cheaper pre-7 pm showing and didn’t get too much of the food. Perhaps they could sneak some in? Once his beloved rose awoke, he asked her if she would like to go to the cinema, though he made sure not to mention the title as he hoped to keep it a surprise. With that resolved, he cooked breakfast for the both of them, or the three of them he supposed. Cooking had become a family event: Driz would do most of the labor, but if the job took more than one hand, Ceres would help out; that and she was in charge of picking out the recipes and helping him read them. His reading had improved significantly as well, he could now spot most common one and two syllable words, though he still had to sound out less common short words and all longer words. He still felt like a fool struggling over something that most kids could do, but at least he could carry on a conversation without sounding like a dunce.

It wasn’t long before they had to catch the bus over to downtown, even better the very block they wanted. Once again a cab would have been more convenient, but they were more expensive and he had told Ceres they needed to be more frugal because babies were expensive to raise. Well it would unless the kid was very plant and barely elf. Then everything would be up to Ceres and he would assist as needed. They arrived at the cinema right on time, and he let her get any snacks she wanted (though he hoped it wasn’t much) while he got the tickets. It almost hurt forking over the money, but there was no pleasure in being a miser. Rejoining Ceres, they made their way into the designated theater and chose a seat far enough back that they could see the entire screen without craning their necks but close enough they didn’t need opera glasses. By the time the previews were over the theater was packed with barely a free seat to be found. The crowd was making the room hotter than it needed to be, but theaters always seemed to be overly air conditioned so it sort of evened itself out.

Things were going great until “Christmas Eve Montage." Someone behind them was shifting a bit noisily, but only loud enough that the eternally paranoid drow was paying any attention. One moment everything was fine, the next there were a few sharp piercing pains in his ribs. His breath caught as it entered his lungs but he kept calm, glancing back to see who his attempted killer was. He couldn’t recall the man, but he recognized his own handiwork: this must have been one of the men who had made an unwelcome advance on Ceres back when she was working at the Deck. The man had stared too lustfully and gotten a bit handsy, judging by the eyepatch the man wore and his missing left hand. If he jumped up now and went after the man, he would cause a panic and people were bound to get hurt as they fled in every direction. No, as much as he was keen on getting revenge, he would have to remain quiet for now. He shifted in his seat so as to pin his arm down between the wounds and the seat, putting as much pressure on the wounds as he could. As the songs passed, he gradually began to fade until he could barely stay awake during the credits. When the lights rose after the credits it was about impossible not to notice something was most definitely wrong. His skin was as pale as it cold possibly get, at least a third of his shirt was now stained red with blood, and he was apparently using all of his strength to keep awake and keep pressure on the injuries. ”Sorry to ruin the day. Please call an ambulance, I’m feeling a bit faint.” And cold. He was definitely feeling a bit cold.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Comrades: Ceres and Shanker My Status: Engaged to Ceres Calisto Demeanor: Calm Pain: ⚕︎⚕︎⚕︎⚕︎⚕︎ Obviously Obsessed with Ceres: Wardrobe = Shirt but white, Cargo pants and boots

`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:44 pm
User Image

C E R E Sxxx C A L I S T O
The Protective Dryad
Dryad Form:
User Image

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Ceres had plenty of sleep before she slowly arose from her slumber. It seemed like the more their child grew, the sleepier she became. Was that a normal thing? Did... Did pregnant women go into some type of hibernation or something? She'd had to call and ask Saorise later on. The most important thing on her mind was food. Eating for 2 only grew her already vast appetite. Not to mention the strange food cravings she would get from time to time. Lately, though, she had been trying her best to not eat too much junk or buy too much food... but it was so hard! Having a kid was going to be expensive once they were born, but the dryad never expected it to be super expensive now with all of the eating she was doing. Maybe their little one had their mama's appetite? Moving into the kitchen, Ceres decided on pancakes with some fruit and eggs for breakfast. It was simple enough to do, plus it was "healthier" than what she was truly craving for... which was a whole damn buffet. In the midst of their cooking/reading lesson, Driz mentioned going to the cinema. Of course it was a good idea! They've been pretty frugal that past few days, so why not spoil themselves just a little? Besides, the taste of movie theater popcorn was starting to tantalize her tastebuds. "Good idea, sweets~ Besides, we can sneak in some extra food! Who's gonna tell a pregnant woman no, anyways?"

After finishing up breakfast, the two got dressed. Since the day seemed pretty nice, she got dressed into a long maternity dress that was mostly white with some embroidered sunflowers on it, as well as a light brown cardigan to go with it. Now... it was time to stuff her tote bag with the goods! Raiding into the snack cabinet, she made sure to toss in some small bags of chips, a few candy bars and some oranges for Driz. That should do it until they got the popcorn! The bus ride towards the cinema wasn't actually bad. Usually the bus was packed, but the two got lucky! It wasn't overcrowded, and they both found some seats. Entering the theater, already the smell of buttery popcorn was starting to make her mouth water. "Okay... I know we gotta be frugal... but I gotta get some!!" With Driz handing over the snack money, the pregnant dryad wasted zero time fast walking over to the concession stand while he got tickets. Hell, she didn't even ask what they were watching because she was too excited for the food. As much as she wanted to get a huge tub of it... Ceres showed some restraint. She just got a large popcorn and a large soda so that the two of them could share. It was time for the movie to start!

Over time, Ceres was too preoccupied with the snacks and the movie to really pay attention to what happened in the dark. She did pick up on Driz shuffling slightly in his seat, but she just chocked it up to the seats being uncomfortable. He was older, so sitting down in something like the theater seats was sure to bother him. ...Oh how wrong she was. The second the lights came on it became quite clear the gravity of what happened. "DRIZ?!" His pale face, the large amount of blood slowly oozing out of his body... what happened?! Tears immediately welled up in her eyes until she tried her best to stop the bleeding. She did it before, she could do it again! Nope. For some reason, being pregnant messed with her powers. Her usual healing abilities weren't working as good as they used to. The light that immitted from her hands was dim and almost flicked on and off like a dying light bulb. "No, no, no, no! SOMEONE HELP! PLEASE!" Her frantic voice yelled out as a few good bystanders came to her aid. Flashbacks from the fight with his ex-wife flashed in her head as more tears poured on out. While two people did their best to keep him from bleeding out, another 3rd bystander called the ambulance and in a flash, the paramedics were on the scene to take Driz and Ceres to the hospital.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
☆ mood: Mellow || TERRIFIEDxxx☆ company: Drizxxx☆ house: 1118 Etoilexxx☆ ooc:

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Cho-Cho Twain

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:25 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, םєcємвєя ②иם

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④②0
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ②④ םαчs )

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2021 12:05 am
Vintag3Tacit

User Image

𝓢𝓪𝓼𝒽𝓪 𝓚𝒾𝓃𝑔
~ Call me King ~

Floof... Feeling her eyebrow tick, and seeing it in the reflective window she'd been using as a mirror, King silently groaned as her hair simply refused to stay neat each time her hands smoothed over the wild curls. Once again the girl slid her fingers through the deep red strands and, as the stubborn locks once again fluffed in the wake of her touch, she wilted a little with the knowledge she wouldn't be taming the rebellious mess of her hair. It was silly to admit she'd been so nervous... A movie with Nic? Was it foolish to get so excited when they'd technically slept toge--- Zoning back to reality at the flash of movement in front of her King realized that while she'd been primping in the glass a kid had been watching her on the other side, his little hand waving frantically in front of her face to get her to see him. Chubby cheeks and bright brown eyes flickered at her from under a mop of blonde hair as the kid made a taunting face mischievously and King's lips curved upwards in response, her own woes fading for the moment as she crinkled her nose and retaliated with a odd expression of her own. Puffy cheeks, pig nose, and she'd just stuck her tongue out back at the boy when a woman tapped the child's head to get his attention; King waving with a low chuckle as the pair waved back and drifted away to find their theatre. Briefly she wondered how many people had watched her act like a fool.. but the smile never left her features as she stood straight from her slouched position and lifted a hand to tuck a lock of her wild hair behind her ear absently. Waiting outside of the building was a mixture of anxious energy.. and admittedly the desire to see Nic sooner, even if it was only by a matter of a few moments. It had felt strange not talking to him, which was odd given how short of a time she'd known him, and while the texting had been nice it wasn't quite the same as hearing his voice or watching his reactions. She hadn't made much progress on her portrait of him, getting the general features yes but... It wasn't nearly enough to satisfy her yet. Maybe he would let her sketch him...

Dalia Thail

Aged Gaian

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:00 am

Dalia Thail

...Is it too much to ask for a little peace and quiet??....

╔══════════════╗
N i c h o l a i ๑۩۞۩๑ D i m i t r i
╚══════════════╝

Finally, the day arrived for their date at the theaters. For a while, Nicholai was stressing on what to wear. Flashes of how his distress, caused his bedroom floor to be adorn and showered in clothing, only to fret over his now messy room, and clean it. The poor man even woke up two hours earlier than usual, JUST to find the time to get ready. As if a young teenage girl fretting over a date with the popular guy in school, but in this case, him being a middle-aged man, who hasn't ever really been on a date, that or the simple fact that it's been YEARS since he last was on one. He wore a traditional charcoal blazer with the sleeves rolled up to the elbow with a honey-amber vest, and black turtleneck underneath, toped with a unique belt, Harem styled slim-fit black pants, and high-top shoes for comfortability. To top off the finished look, he styled his hair to be half up, and half down, wore his glasses with the chain, and a nice silver necklace.

Looking himself in his car tinted windshield from outside, he sighed deeply, trying everything he could to relax his nerves and bring himself to the present. He figured he'd at least TRY not to dress up in his usual business attire and try to be more....casual? But even this seemed a bit to much for a movie date. "Have, I lost my touch?" He sighed to himself. Looking up from his car, he just grabbed a glance at King making silly faces, which caused him to chuckle lightly. He locked his car doors, added a little sprits of his favorite cologne, and hurried across the street to met up with King. "I hope you weren't waiting to long?" He figured he start off.

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff