Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Cine de Soleil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:04 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, םєcємвєя ⑲тн

םαч ③ σғ ④ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④③⑦
( ① чєαя, ② мσитнs, ⑬ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:09 am
User ImageUser Image

Damen looked around a bit when he entered the street to the cinema with Mark by his side. It was quite a busy place, perhaps because the cinema was here. A smile played over his lips as he thought about the date ahead and he looked at Mark. "I think this was a great idea. I look forward to a visit to the cinema with you. We can look at which movies are playing when we get there, but what genre would you like to look for?" His voice was gentle and he thought about the movies he had seen in the program. He remembered some of them, but not all. Surely they would have a list though.

When they got to the building, the man opened the door and held it open for Mark to walk in before following inside. The entrance hall was pretty big and the movies playing at the time were displayed on the wall to help choose as well as the theater they would be playing in. Damen wrapped his arms around Mark’s waist once they were both inside and looked at the posters on display. There were thrillers, comedies, a few action movies and even some romances. Damen looked at the titles but none of them sounded familiar so far. "Perhaps we should look at some summaries?" he offered to Mark and gave them a smile.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Home : 1402 Doux]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Cine de Soleil] xxx

[With : Mark] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx

"Damen Speaking"
Quotes: xxx

By Bi Blitz

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:46 pm
User Image
Feeling: Content l Activity: Walking with Damen l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Taken

Mark was glad that Damen liked the idea when he had suggested they go to the movies. It had been a long time since Mark last went to the theater to watch anything at all so he was more than pleased to be here, especially with Damen. His mind wandered to the fact that this was another date night for them and the idea was still wild to him even now after several months of dating "I don't uh...really know, I usually just decide when I arrive...heh..." he chuckled a little bit, rubbing the back of his neck. He only ever went to the movies with a movie in mind to watch once but otherwise he usually decided after he got there. Finally once inside Mark gave a small smile once Damen put his arms around his waist and the taller man put an arm around Damen and held him close as they skimmed over the movies "Good idea..." Mark then proceeded to skim over the summaries and shook his head at some while chuckling at some others. He wasn't in the mood for any action or thrillers, he did not want to be on the edge of his seat. Mark didn't even humor the horror movies they had playing, he then eyed a romantic comedy that they had and it caused Mark to smile "How about that one? It seems pretty good" he pointed it out, Mark wanted something cute but could also make him laugh. This seemed to be the perfect mix of the two, especially since the description given was actually rather decent sounding.

(OOC: )

Rhun Tolihzeh

Quote:

Quote:
[/align

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:29 am
User ImageUser Image

Damen rested his head against the other’s shoulder for a moment while he let them look at the movie summaries. Being this close to Mark still drove him crazy, but it was in a good way since they were a couple. There were so many things he wanted to do, but he always showed incredible restraint. His love for the other man was stronger than anything else he felt towards them. A smile played over his features when he heard Mark chuckle about one of the movies. It was one of the best sounds he could imagine. When Mark asked his opinion, Damen lifted his head and gave them a small kiss on the cheek before he moved a bit so he was next to them instead with one arm still around them.

His gaze found the movie they spoke of easily with Mark pointing it out. He then read the summary about the movie and smiled. "That sounds like a great movie love." he agreed and looked Mark in his eyes still smiling. "I could rent the entire theater for that movie if you like." he offered. With his wealth it was easy to secure the entire hall for just the two of them. If Mark wanted too at least. While Damen waited for their answer he lifted one hand and softly brushed through the front of their hair. Damen never missed showing affection to his boyfriend to show them how much they meant to him. Even if he knew that Mark was aware of that. The demon smiled and retreated his hand so that he could grab his wallet from his pocket whether they would hire the entire theater or just two seats.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image

"Damen Speaking"

By Bi Blitz

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:41 pm
User Image
Feeling: Content l Activity: Walking with Damen l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Taken

Mark had to admit that it was very nice to have Damen resting against him as the were at the movies. Looking down at his boyfriend momentarily caused a warm smile to appear once his face. It almost hurt how much he loved this man, being with him always made him feel so wanted and safe. This was a far cry from how he felt growing up with his parents, he was respected as his own person, he was always reminded how much he was loved. And not in the way that his parents did where they used love to manipulate and guilt trip him. This was what real unconditional love felt like, it was wonderful. Of course Mark's eyes widened when Damen offered to buy out the entire theater which reminded the young man of the others incredible wealth. They could do practically anything in the world but yet Damen always humored Mark's simple requests, dinner at a modest restaurant, a nice trip to the movie theater. But yet there were times where Damen would offer that...big something extra which caught the young man off guard. So with an amused smile Mark shook his head and returned the kiss on his cheek before looking at the rest of the theater "You don't have to do that dear, I um...I don't think that's very uh...polite to other people who want to watch the movie" he explained his reason for denying the offer. And Mark knew for a fact that Damen would have done it without a second thought if he asked "Why don't we just get the biggest thing of popcorn they have, soda, and whatever else you want?" Mark stated with a small smile, making sure to hold the other man close as he spoke.

(OOC: )

Rhun Tolihzeh

Quote:

Quote:
[/align

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

Damen smiled back as Mark stared at him before he chuckled a bit. "Can’t keep your eyes off me hun? I feel the same about you." The male winked at Mark before he, jokingly, offered to buy out the entire theater. He knew that his love would decline, though he easily would with a snap of his fingers, but he still couldn’t help offering. He felt like Mark should get the chance to not worry about money without getting controlled for once.

That said, he really didn’t need to anymore now he was with Damen. The man chuckled when he heard his beloved’s answer. "I had a feeling you would say that." he admitted with a calm smile and gave them a soft squeeze before he nodded. "Biggest popcorn it is." Damen smiled softly and gave Mark a kiss before leading him to the booth for tickets. Once there, the demon purchased just the two tickets they needed before going to the snacks. There he bought the largest popcorn and for now two sodas as they could always get more in break.

User Image

"Damen Speaking"

By Bi Blitz

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:37 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, мαяcн ⑧тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑤①⑥
( ① чєαя, ④ мσитнs, ③① םαчs )

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2023 8:03 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten

۩ Solomon Romero/Adramelech ۩

User Image
❖▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬❖▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❖

▇▇▇▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇ 々▇▇▇▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇▇▇▇

♞To those who didn’t know the man, he seemed like his usual cold self. For his friends, though there is a noticeable pep in his step, and he smiled a bit well like smirking. How could he, not he still recall that dinner they had after the trip to the library that one time? They talked more than usual that day it felt good, but this time it would be a theater. Solomon came prepared he had secretly hidden snacks throughout his person. He knew Emi well and knew the man would be out like a log in a few minutes. That wouldn’t do a da- hm could he call this a date he’d have to ask the man. First to see his reaction to such a thing as for as they knew it was a friendly outing. He contemplated this as he sat on his motorcycle waiting for the taller man, and when that appear he would toss him a helmet.” Safety first” he said before driving off but not before telling Emi to hold on tight.

The bike finally came to a stop when they made it to the theater Solomon took his helmet off but kept a interesting biker jacket on. On the back of it was red face demon covered in blue flames. No matter the style the man looked fresh and fit. He had parked close but not too close to the theater. When they were all settled to walk in Solomon said “ You ready for this? I got a movie in mind an old horror called The Last Man On Earth I decided not to do too much research. I want to be surprised.” Solomon would pay for the tickets and the big-a** popcorn and two drinks all was going to plan. He would find them a spot at the top and far away from others, it was better that way. Solomon leaned back in his very comfortable chair he placed most of it on Emi's lap” You’re going to need it more than me.” There was a hint of joking in his voice as he pulled out his hidden snacks.

OCC:

Voice Claim: Shinobu Sensui
々Mood: Happy

々Inventory: Wallet and snacks etc

々Location: movie

々Thoughts:" This should be something

々Company: Emi

々Money: 3,000,000/ On Hand: 300

々Relationship Status: Single

々Occupation: None yet

Solomon Theme: Tuff
Alternate Theme: Unfinished Buissiness
Love Theme-Love
Battle Theme: Fight To The Death
Adramelech Theme: Like a hurrican

User Image

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:56 pm
The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

User Image

"Try to knock some sense / Down in my bones / And even though they don't show / The scars aren't so old / And when they go / They let you know

You can't put your arms around a memory / You can't put your arms around a memory / You can't put your arms around a memory / Don't try, don't try"

☆═━┈ xxxx ┈━═☆
Hands you a Business Card Voice Recognition I'm S-single My Pad: 1424 Doux District My Role: Coroner
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Two days ago they went to the library and then made dinner together. Today they were heading out to the theater. What was with this sudden upswing in time spent together? Emi was enjoying it, to be sure, but he didn’t really understand what had brought on the change. Would they have done something special yesterday as well if he hadn’t worked particularly late? Maybe, but determining Ms. Prescott had died of natural causes and not from foul play, as some had suspected, was far more important than his comatose social life. For that matter, he felt practically comatose as he dragged himself about the house getting ready this morning. He had gotten home at nearly five, and hadn’t even bothered with changing. Or making it all of the way to his own room. His brain had already checked out at that point, and his body had found the nearest surface which would hold him and collapsed upon it. Thankfully Solo hadn’t planned this outing for first thing in the morning, but still Emi was a bit tired as he climbed onto the back of the bike and held on to Solo with a rigor mortis grip.

Was it bad to admit he had nearly fallen asleep a few times on the ride over? Fortunately he had a strong hold on Solo that kept him in place even as swathes of time seemed to disappear into thin air. Once there he pried his own grip loose and awkwardly stood up from the bike. While Solo was talking to him, he stretched out his legs and back, both had been a bit cramped trying to fit himself on the bike and hold on. Solo was a tall man by most standards, but Emi had him beat by three-quarters of a foot. ”I remember hearing about that one. Came out a few years before I was born, but this girl in my class had a huge crush on Vincent Price, and she told me all about it. Can’t remember what all she said, don’t think she even told me the ending, but it’ll be kinda new to me as well.” Finally, something that could be described as old that was older than him. Sometimes it felt like he was a relic from a bygone era.

Try as he might, Emi just couldn’t get past Solo in time to pay for anything. ”I’ll pay you back later then. Or I could buy you din-” Before he could finish his sentence Solo ordered the largest tub of popcorn the place sold. ”I’ll just pay you back then.” He would have liked to have gotten something as well, but perhaps since Solo had gotten two drinks it meant he intended to share with the willowy deathling. Probably a good thing too, no way in hell anyone could eat all of that popcorn on his/her/their own. Solo made his way to the back of the theater, and picked seats away from crowds. ”Good choice. I hate being in anyone’s way, but by the time I’ve slid down enough to not be in the way I’ve practically slipped out of the chair. Plus it is totally uncomfortable. I just hope we don’t get swamped by couples. I don’t know if it’s still a thing, but back when I was young the back of the theater was where couples would gather to make out in relative private. That would be super distracting and kinda gross.” Even though the seat backs were rather tall, he had no problem resting his arms overtop them as he stretched out once more, only for a bunch of stuff to be shoved into his lap. ”Wait what?” he questioned as spidery fingers raced to keep the growing pile from spilling out of his lap. ”I know I could stand to gain a few pounds, and I am kinda hungry, but this is way too much for me…oh wait, this is to keep me awake, isn’t it? Good thought, but you’ll be carrying a lot of this back home with us.” Just maybe he would be able to watch a film from beginning to end in one go without falling asleep. That hadn’t happened in more decades than he’d care to admit. ”There are still trailers before the movie, right? Maybe we could write down all of the ones we are interested in and see if there are any we can both agree on. Then if this works out we can go see more movies together more often.” That sounded like a totally fun friend thing to do! Yep, just two friends out watching movies together and then maybe doing other stuff before or after like getting food or who knows what. ”Almost feels like I’m getting to be a real teenager finally…” he hadn’t meant to say that out loud, and frankly he wasn’t cognizant of the fact he had. Oh well, maybe Solo wouldn’t think anything of it.

Stiffs: Solo Mood Meter: Depressed █▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█ Manic Wearing: Casual Goth Out Of Corpses Have a cute bean!
☆═━┈ xxxx ┈━═☆
"Take the blade away from me / I am a freak, I am afraid that / All the blood escaping me won't end the pain / And I'll be haunting all the lives that cared for me / I died to be the white ghost / Of the man that I was meant to be"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:06 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten

User Image

♞Solomon found his friend’s personality to be endearing as always yeah it was going to be a great day. Apparently, he also had a good memory, telling him how a girl in his class liked the actor. Vincent Price Solomon had no idea who the man was but he was about to find out today. At least the man's acting skills perhaps he would look him up after the movie couldn't hurt. When things were settling down more Emi was expressing himself more Solomon was still more reserved, and a bit stiff. He recalled what Emi said beforehand about paying him back with Dinner that slip-up didn’t go unnoticed. Solomon wasn't going to press him about it he would have to see what the lengthy man would cook up. Solomon cracked a smile at the slipping-out-of-the-chair comment. “Being too tall is a pain sometimes but you got it worse than me. Perhaps in your next life, you’ll be a short chick or something” he joked in his flat voice a hint of lightness in the tone.

♞As for the couple thing he had a sarcastic reply locked and loaded. “If this was the 1950s drive-in theater maybe” However some things still said the same as a few couples did come in thankfully not too much. Probably sucking faces and having a Netflix and chill moment or some s**t. Stand a few pounds that comment had him smirking a bit as he relaxed in his chair “ Yeah wouldn’t be much of an outing if you fell asleep on me man. I don’t mind carrying stuff back going to have to prop the seat off before getting on though.” A convenient storage place would suck to have popcorn flying into people's cars. “ You made a good point going to use my phone note for that thought way of the future and all that.” As long the phone was gone before the actual movie started, and if anyone had a problem they could take it up with his fists. His phone was out and ready when Emi mention being a teen again. “ You deserve it” is all he would say he was happy for the man even though he wanted to say more.

♞He decided this was not the time even more so when the advertisement started playing. There was one that caught his eye, well a few ones about spider heroes and multiverses. Their style was out of this world it got him to sit up straight. Web warriors across the multiverse what a s**t name but nice concepts and style. “ I'll Put that one down if you want to see it” he muttered to Emi normally wouldn’t care for hero movies. There were a few more and eventually, the black-and-white movie began to play. Every so often Solomon would look out the side of his eye to see if Emi was still awake. The man was cute and there was no denying that anymore he felt a jolt in it but he ignored it, for now, he had time.

OCC:

々Mood: Good feeling good

々Thoughts:" Black and white hmm"

Solomon Theme: Tuff
Alternate Theme: Unfinished Buissiness
Love Theme-Love
Battle Theme: Fight To The Death
Adramelech Theme: Like a hurrican

User Image

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:42 pm
The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

User Image

"Try to knock some sense / Down in my bones / And even though they don't show / The scars aren't so old / And when they go / They let you know

You can't put your arms around a memory / You can't put your arms around a memory / You can't put your arms around a memory / Don't try, don't try"

☆═━┈ xxxx ┈━═☆
Hands you a Business Card Voice Recognition I'm S-single My Pad: 1424 Doux District My Role: Coroner

He gave Solo a smirk, ”watch me be a honey badger in my next life. I’m not sure there’s anything more opposite: a furry compact tank who’ll pick a fight with everything versus, well, me.” He didn’t really need to elaborate on that point, did he? The smirk didn’t last long as Solo called him out on his age and then some. ”Hey, the 1950’s would be my mom’s era, not mine. I’m a product of ‘65 thank you very much. I’m sure that seems basically the same to a whippersnapper like you, but there is a difference.” Just to show he wasn’t actually mad, he huffed and then stuck out his tongue at Solo. Real mature. ”And see, I was right! Not many, but there are some. Does this mean a geezer like me is more familiar with modern times than you? Oof, burn.” He wasn’t completely oblivious to modern culture, though his exposure was limited. His assistant wasn’t exactly the trendiest of people, but she was young and that counted. ”Oh I don’t know, it can be interesting to sleep in new places. But yeah, I literally would be falling asleep on you. Don’t think these low arm rests are enough of a barrier to keep me on my side. If I did fall asleep, would you carry me out of the theater slung over your shoulder like a sack of potatoes? It’d probably be easier than bridal style. Not that I have a preference.” He could be potatoes or he could be a pretty princess, neither were accurate descriptions of him, but both were equally effective at removing him from the building. ”You do that, Mr. Tech-Savvy.” Emi, on the other hand, pulled out a scrap piece of paper and a pencil and waited from the previews to show something of interest. None of the options particularly enticed him, but perhaps his inability to stay awake through any film had killed most of his interest in cinema. ”We could see that one. Kinda funny how such old things are considered popular and modern now. Spiderman and the concept of a multiverse both predate me, just fyi.” They didn’t predate him by much, but he’d take whatever he could get. ”Want to add that Dungeons & Dragons one? My friends and I used to play that back in the day, though believe it or not adolescents make the worst dungeon masters.” The game had come out when he was eight going on nine, but it wasn’t until he was eleven that he started playing it. Didn’t last too long, but those had been some fun and crazy sessions, and it really helped him get through the issues back home.

He had already started nibbling at the popcorn as soon as the previews started. Even the previews had started putting the little deathling to sleep, and besides he was kinda hungry. He nudged the popcorn crate a little closer to Solo, silently offering him some. However as soon as the movie started all of his focus was on the screen. That girl had been so right, he really was an incredible actor, enthralling too. Emi was so rapt in the story, and ok the weird vampire/zombie creatures were kinda different too, that he didn’t even notice Solo subtly glancing over every now and again. Also escaping his attention was just how much of the popcorn he was going through, plus he had opened a box of candy so he could alternate between sweet and salty. Hopefully that didn’t cause any problems for him later on down the line.

Stiffs: Solo Mood Meter: Depressed █▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█ Manic Wearing: Casual Goth Out Of Corpses Totally no foreshadowing there…
☆═━┈ xxxx ┈━═☆
"Take the blade away from me / I am a freak, I am afraid that / All the blood escaping me won't end the pain / And I'll be haunting all the lives that cared for me / I died to be the white ghost / Of the man that I was meant to be"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:39 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten

User Image

♞Solomon couldn't help but grin at his friend's barrage of responses first there was the one about the honey badger. “ You make a good point” he admitted that would be a fairly opposite version of himself and then age response with his tongue sticking out. “ Yeah …pretty much the same” he joked ” You made your point you’re not that old.” After living years with a thousand-year-old being sharing your body it put things in perspective. It all felt surreal to him his thoughts were focused back on Emi. He pounced on the opportunity to let him have it with the whole look younger couple are around a bit. Solomon shook his head and laughed “ Saviour the taste of victory this time Gramps.” Solomon gave Emi a playful smirk that smirk became a look of surprise and rare sheepishness unlike before. The idea of carrying the man was a pleasant thought, to say the least. “Bride style huh one day? That be too soon perhaps I’ll meet you halfway and give you a piggyback ride or something?” As for the tech-savvy comment he gave a hmp “ Teach me how they do it back in your day” the snark was not going away anytime soon all in good fun.

♞ Emi's next comment got an eyebrow to rise out of the dark skin man ” The constant swap between unpopular and popular seems o be a human thing. And I had no idea they out-updated you on the Spiderman I get, but when did people start talking about the multiverse? Had to be a long time ago right?” Solomon was getting curious about how much did Emi know and how much was he hiding from him he wondered? The topic of dungeons and dragons had him scoffing for a second there. Everyone and their grandma never stop talking about the damn game, he had no luxury of that game. His younger years as a child and teen were fraught with danger and suffering, he was a street tough. The only game he played was gambling with money or others' lives. To top it all off he thought it was for nerds and geeks back then people he’d consider weaklings. Not anymore “You’ll have to teach me the ropes then I’m counting on you” he wanted to add senpai but did not. Settling in the movie started and to his surprise, he was more drawn in than he thought. The main actor was on point not, he caught himself slipping almost forgetting to look over at Emi.

♞Not to mention the abomination on display here something he’d be sued to by now given his line of work. Although these creatures had their one charms if you can call them charming. Despite the enjoyment, he felt something in him a feeling of dread washed over him.

OCC:

々Mood: Good feeling good

々Thoughts:" Black and white hmm"