Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Starlight Sk8 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:49 pm
sтαяℓιɢнт sк⑻

User Image

Phew! Finally a chilled out place to come have fun! Out of the
sun and covered by a tin roof, Starlight Sk8 (yes, that's "skate") is an icy skating
rink. Slipping and stumbling out on the ice are the newbies, slapped along with
your typical fly skaters - the ones that practically don't even look like they're
touching the ground! So even if you don't know how to skate... Don't worry.
We're sure you'll figure it out! You just gotta... Get past the bruises first.

Available Items:
Entry fee: $5.00
Skates: $8.00

Hot chocolate: $2.00
Water: $00.50
Icee: $4.00

Cookie: $00.25
Pizza slice: $2.50
Whole pizza: $7.00
Candy: $1.00

Glow Bracelet:$0.25
Glow Necklace: $0.25
Flashing Pacifier: $1
Flashing Ring: $1

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:19 pm
User Image
User Image

I'm Feeling Really tired right now. Shouldn't have stayed out too late....
Here I am! I'm at Work (Starlight Sk cool
What am I wearing you ask? Well I'm wearing What I'm going to wear for Work
Moneys!!! $500.00 Left

Shayna entered the building happily. Or as happy as she could be. It was going to be a long 8 hours. And she really needed it to hurry by. She needed to start getting ready for whatever her twin had in store that evening. She waved to the others who were already on the clock before she clocked in, put her gloves on, and headed to the rink. She chuckled as she could already see another coworker already on the ice. She sat next to the edge and slipped on her ice skates. She tapped them on the ice gently when she stood, to make sure they were snug but wouldn't cut off the circulation. When she was sure that they were how they were supposed to be, she slid one onto the ice. Making sure she had her balance, she then pushed off.

This was one of her favorite things about this job. She got to skate, have fun, and help others learn to skate. It was a great job. And here came the first customer of her attention. A small girl and her family. The family could skate pretty well, but the girl? It was her first time. Giving a friendly and helpful smile, she held her hand out to the girl. Who shyly took it. Shayna helped her get around the rink a few times before Shayna was asked if she could skate pretty well. "Would you like to see? Alright, here I go. Wait right here." She said when the girl nodded. She turned after making sure she could at least stand next to the edge by herself. Taking her time to pick up speed, Shayna was flying when she started doing small tricks. Like spins and jumping in the air. After a moment she returned to the young one and smiled as the girl seemed more determined to learn.

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:39 pm
User Image
User Image

I'm Feeling Really tired right now. Shouldn't have stayed out too late....
Here I am! I'm at Work (Starlight Sk cool
What am I wearing you ask? Well I'm wearing What I'm going to wear for Work
Moneys!!! $500.00 Left

Shayna had been working for approximately two hours, when her stomach started growling. She whined as she went around the rink a few more times, helping people when they needed it. She went around two more times before stopping. "Hey, Shay. Go take a break. I've got this group." a coworker said to her. She nodded and yawned as she untied her white skates and put on her regular shoes. She tied the laces around the skates tightly before tieing them together and putting them over her shoulder, her gloves inside. She was sweating a little bit, and she was hungry and tired. She loved this job it was fun. Filling, and it kept her busy and away from her twin. She clocked out for a break and headed out. Going to Moonbucks Cafe to get a muffin. And possibly a coffee.

*Exit*

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:47 pm
shabatha

User Image

Rina Drayga

Rina Drayga stood at the front desk at Straight Sk8 leaning against the counter smiling as she watched all of the customers skating around. Her cyan eyes sparkled with happiness as she picked up a pair of ice skates and with practiced hands sharpened the blades to perfection before replacing the blade covers and placing them on there designated shelf.
She was happily content with her new job at the Ice Rink and couldn't think of a better way to spend her days. She hummed as she worked occasionally helping customers, polishing the show cases, cleaning the leather of skates or sharpening the blades on the the skates. She waved to several people cheerfully as they slid by and called a greeting to her fellow employee, Shayna, as she skated by with a determined little girl.

gaia_diamond Age: 21
gaia_diamond Status: Single
gaia_diamond Orientation: Straight
gaia_diamond Ability: Ice Elemental
gaia_diamond Occupation: Sales Associate at Straight Sk8

Khaos9653

Lupine Shapeshifter

10,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Khaos9653

Lupine Shapeshifter

10,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:26 pm
User Image

Rina Drayga

After a good 8 hour day Rina stretched walking over to clock out. She waved good bye to several people and stopped to have a small chat with her replacement before heading to the locker room. She quickly changed out of her work clothes and slipped into her shorts and tank top before sitting down on the bench to put on her socks and shoes.
With that done she rose placing the clothes neatly in her gym bag and pulled her keys out of the jacket she always carried with her. She gave one last wave as she exited the building and headed over to her car. Once inside she hummed to herself as she placed the key in the ignition and turned the key. The car turned over with a gentle almost inaudible purr and she quickly reversed out of her parking space and sped out to the main road.
'Hmm I believe a good dance and a few drinks will do nicely for tonight.' she thought as she pulled onto the main road and made her way toward Neon Lights.
*EXIT*

gaia_diamond Age: 21
gaia_diamond Status: Single
gaia_diamond Orientation: Straight
gaia_diamond Ability: Ice Elemental
gaia_diamond Occupation: Sales Associate at Straight Sk8

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:43 am
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, σcтσвєя ⑫тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч
( ④ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:47 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Happy
Company: Robin
Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
Checking Out: No one
Crush: No one
Outfit: Everyday

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════☯╗
Shiro had him and Robin walking for a while, but he didn't care. After doing some research last night he found out that this place existed around here. He grinned like a child, pulling Robin along until they reached the Skating rink. Here we are! He said, letting go and spinning around, over exaggerating their entrance to the skating rink. Have you ever gone ice skating before Robin~? He asked as they walked up to the entrance of the ring. As they reached the ticket booth, Shiro paid the fee for the entrance and skates for the both of them. He gently handed robin one of the pairs of skates and smiled softly. He walked over to a bench and sat down to put on the skates. After putting on the skates, Shiro stood up and looked over at Robin. I'm ready to go whenever you are~ He said with a childish grin on his face.
╚☯═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Normal Theme: Fun Time
Serious Theme: On the Precipice of Defeat
Battle Theme: Fighting to the End
Sad Theme Shizuka na Ikari

OOC:

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:59 pm
User Image

ƦσƄıɳ

┌ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─

Once they arrived to ice rink, Robin hurried inside and looked around curiously. She looked at the thick sheet of ice in awe and turned to Shiro. "You can skate on that?" This had absolutely no clue about ice skating. I mean, she's heard people talk about it, but she always thought that they were lying. Apparently ice skating was a sport too. Once he had bought their skates, Robin followed Shiro and put on her skates as well. There was a problem... How was she supposed to walk in these?! If walking in heels took a while to learn, this would most likely be the death of her. She had a bit of a concerned look, but sucked it up and stood. Not only that, but her curiosity was pretty much beating her up in the back of her mind. She wanted to know what it was like. "Let's go~" Robin chirped a bit excitedly as she stumbled her way over to the the rink entrance.

─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ┘

■ Who?: Shiro ■ Where?: Starlight Sk8 ■ Money: $ 400.00 ■ Outfit: Robin ■ OOC:.

Lord Yozo

Cho-Cho Twain

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:37 pm
User Image
User Image

Shiro watched as Robin put on the skates and clumsily stood up, followed by a klutzy walking style. He chuckled slightly before walking behind Robin, making sure she didn't fall over. When they got into the rink, Shiro glided forward on his skates. He made sure to grab Robins hand and pull her along. Cmon Robin~ Just glide! He said, laughing like a child. While gliding along, Shiro realized that this was some of the most fun he'd had in a long time. And he also realized that it was only when Robin was around. He stopped laughing, staring into Robins eyes as the two spun around, probably clumsily to anyone on the outside. And he realized he was blushing. Shiro was looking into her brown eyes and his mind was racing. He was so lost in thought he almost let go of Robin, but instead tripped up himself and face planted into the ice. O....o-ow.... He stammered, pain searing through his face in this comical scenario.

OOC:

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:42 pm
User Image
Luna Marin x x x x x x x x x x x x
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Profile: x | Outfit: x | Relationship Status: Single | Funds: $500 x

Luna huffed softly as she reached the ice rink, she didn't have a car, so she was required to walk everywhere. Not that she minded, it just got tiring sometimes. Shaking her head a little, she chuckled softly before pushing the doors open, shivering a little at the cold air that blasted her face as she stepped inside. She loved it! Looking around, the woman noticed that there weren't many people there that day, but that was kind of expected with the ball being tonight. The dark elf still wasn't sure yet if she was going to go or not. She'd probably end up deciding at the last minuet. With a small shrug, the woman then walked up to the ticket booth and asked the person there where the manager's office was. The girl pointed it out and Luna thanked her before she headed to the office, nervously chewing at the inside of her cheek before she knocked at the door. When the boss told her to come in, she stepped inside. "Um. Hello. My name is Luna, you called me yesterday about a job." She said. The manager then smiled and nodded, greeting the girl and telling her what the basics of her job was before handing Luna a name tag and a pair of skates. "Thank you so much." She said before she went to clock in. She even found her employee locker, undoing the combination she had been given, she then put her shoes, wallet and keys in there before closing the door.

Sitting down on one of the benches, Luna put on the skates before standing up, holding her arms out to balance herself a little. The walk from the bench to the entrance of the rink was a wobbly one, but once she touched the ice, a smile appeared on her face as she skated around like a pro. Her ice powers being a big help in that. As she skated around, the woman then noticed a little girl struggling to stay up straight and smiled as she went over to her. "Hello sweetie." She said as she crouched down to be the same level as her. "You know if you stand up straight and keep your feet closer together." She said, nudging her feet closer as she said that. "It's easier to stay upright." The girl blinked and stared at her. "B-But... I don't want to fall. They'll laugh at me." The girl said softly. Luna then smiled at her. "They won't laugh. Here, take my hands." She said holding her hands out to the girl. The girl seemed hesitant about letting go of the side of the rink, but slowly did so, wobbling a bit and almost falling, but Luna helped her keep her balance. "Okay now move your right foot forward then your left. I'll help you stay up." The girl gulped, but slowly did so, Luna moving backwards as the girl moved forwards.

"There you go." Luna said in an encouraging voice. "When you think you can do it on your own, just let me know and I'll let go, but I'll stay close to catch you if you fall." The girl nervously looked at her, but nodded a little. "O-Okay..."

|Out.Of.Crystals| ~ |

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:09 pm
User Image

ƦσƄıɳ

Ice skating definitely wasn't Robin's forte. She tried to glide like Shiro had said but it required much more grace than she had. Her feet moved at an untimed pace, yet she kept her concentration although her face was rather funny looking as she kept her attention to her own two feet. The only time she looked up was when Shiro had suddenly tripped. "Kyaaah..!" Robin squealed as she was practically hurled into the small rink wall. Half of her body went over, making her hand there like a rag doll. "S-Shiro?" The girl pushed herself back into her rink, however slipped backwards falling onto her butt. She cringed a bit as her butt met contact with the hard cold ice floor. At ths point she wasn't going to even attempt to get up. Instead she crawled over to the fallen male, sitting him up.

"O-Oi...You okay?" Robin took a quick look at his face only to see how red the front of his face was. She gave him an almost pained look as she examined his entire head. "Well...at least it's not too swollen. The ice must've helped with that..." The entire time she was checking out Shiro's head and face, she wondered what happen. Did he trip over his own feet? She didn't know cause she wasn't really paying any attention to him...

■ Who?: Shiro ■ Where?: Starlight Sk8 ■ Money: $ 400.00 ■ Outfit: Robin ■ OOC:.

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:23 pm
User Image

Luna could hear the sounds of yelps and glanced over her shoulder at the couple that seemed to have fallen on the ice. They both seemed to be okay, so she looked at the little girl again, who had a death grip on the woman's hands and was still very wobbly. "Don't think about falling, the more you think about it. The more likely you are going to fall." She said as her bright blue eyes looked into the girl's eyes. "Just think about how much fun you will have when you are skating." The girl looked at her and nodded her head a little before taking in a deep breath and letting it out slowly. Luna smiled a little as the girl slowly became less wobbly. "Do you think you're ready for me to let go?" She asked, but the girl quickly shook her head no. "Okay." Luna said. "We'll go as slowly as you want." The girl then smiled at her as she continued to skate with the woman's help.

|Out.Of.Crystals| ~ |

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:26 pm
User Image
User Image

Shiro was still on the ice, face first of course. He groaned lightly before hearing Robin's concerning voice. He struggled for a few moments but eventually sat himself up. His face of course looked bruised up. He sighed, knowing what was coming next. There was only one thing he could do now. Shiro put his hand out, taking Robins hand before pulling her into an awkward hug. I don't think you wanna see my bruised face contort to fix itself up... He whispered in her ear before he groaned lightly. The "repairs" he had to make always annoyed him and slightly hurt. He kept his face buried into Robins shoulder so others couldn't see what was going on. His face looked like it was going back in time which looked really weird if you asked him. After a few awkward seconds, Shiro pulled Robin away with his face back to normal. Sorry about that... He said, giving her a soft smile. I guess I wasn't...P-paying attention to my feet... He stammered, failing to admit what he was actually looking at.

Shiro stood himself up and wiped off his jacket before looking down at Robin and putting out a hand for her to take. Don't worry, as long as I don't do that again you'll be skating like a pro in no time! He said, grinning like a child. Man Shiro was good at changing the subject quickly. Shiro looked up and noticed a woman helping a small girl learn how to skate. I wonder who that is.... He thought to himself before shrugging.

OOC:

Cho-Cho Twain

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:43 pm
User Image

ƦσƄıɳ

Robin was a bit taken back as she was suddenly pulled into a hug. She was about to question him when he stated about his bruised face fixing itself up. Of course, she was curious to see, but if he didn't want her to, then she wouldn't sneak a peek. She stayed there in the awkward hug, her cheeks growing warm. The two must've looked rather odd out in public as they were on the ground in a weird embrace. Once Shiro's face was as good as new, Robin looked over at the white haired woman. She was mighty pretty and...were those elf ears? She never saw an elf in person before, but she sure as hell was a good ice skater.

The girl turned her attention back to Shiro with a small pout. "She can skate better than you." She said, pointing to the elf woman. Her pout soon turned into a smile as she took a hold of his hand. "But, either way, it's still really fun~" She added as she chuckled a bit. As she carefully stood up, she dusted the ice off of her bottom and knees.

■ Who?: Shiro and random pretty lady ■ Where?: Starlight Sk8 ■ Money: $ 400.00 ■ Outfit: Robin ■ OOC:.

Lord Yozo

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Cho-Cho Twain

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:02 pm
User Image

Luna happened to glance over at the couple again and noticed them looking in her direction. Smiling at them both she then looked at the little girl again, who was no longer wobbly nor holding her hands in a tight grip. Luna slowed the two of them to a stop before looking at the girl. "Let's practice standing now. Okay?" She said, smiling as the girl nodded. "Remember. Stand straight. Keep your feet closer together but still spaced. Don't think about falling." She said as she let go of the girl's hands. The girl tensed up and flailed her arms a little as she started to fall before catching her own balance. "I..I did it! I didn't fall!" She said, smiling. "Good. Now practice moving on your own." She said, moving a few feet back and waving the girl over. The girl looked nervous, but slowly moved her feet before reaching Luna. "Good job!" The elf said before moving back again, but a little farther away. "Try again." The girl skated towards her, but ended up falling on her butt with a whimper. Luna went over to her and helped her up. The girl looked like she was going to start crying. "Don't be upset. Look around, people are falling all over, but nobody is laughing. Just get up and try again." She said before she moved back again. The girl looked at her before skating over to her.

They kept doing that with Luna moving farther away each time and every time the girl fell, she would just get up and start moving again. "See. It's not as hard as it seems." Luna said while the girl smiled up at her. "Thank you." She said before she slowly skated to the other side of the arena to go show her mother (who wasn't on the ice) that she could skate. Luna smiled a bit to herself. Nobody else seemed to need her help at the moment, so she decided to skate around a bit, smiling to herself as she added a few spins in as well.

|Out.Of.Crystals| ~ |

Lord Yozo

Cho-Cho Twain

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out