Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Starlight Sk8 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:29 pm
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Calm

Thoughts:
"Hm this is similar..."

Company:
Patrick

Dating Patrick

Account:
$770.00

Roy nodded his head in approval when he saw Patrick wasn't falling down at all "You're doing great Patrick, now start moving your feet forward to get some momentum going, I'll try and catch you if you fall!" Roy continued on with the lesson, more or less going off of what his parents taught him when he was learning to roller skate.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:40 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick felt like a child for a moment and now will be taking a real first step. Felt good to be making some progress with this skating lesson. "Okay" he said and moves his right foot forward then the left afterwards.He trusts that Roy would catch him if he were to fall like he said he would. Wobbles a little as he repeats the process and keeping his arms out.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Starlight Sk8.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: trusting.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $702.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Roy.

Blades252

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:47 pm
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Calm

Thoughts:
"Hm this is similar..."

Company:
Patrick

Dating Patrick

Account:
$770.00

Roy nodded his head as his body was fully prepared to catch Patrick in a moment's notice. He saw Patrick wobbling a small bit and he smirked "You're doing great Patrick, now try and pick up a little bit more speed" of course Roy didn't mean for Patrick to try speeding off, he just wanted to see if Patrick would be able to handle going a bit faster.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:35 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick smiles a little when he hears that he was doing great which was helping his self-esteem. Looks down and moved feet more in trying to pick up pace. "Like this?" he asked eyes back on Roy. "Hopefully I will pick up on skating very soon because my arm muscles are starting to tire out from holding out arms for so long" he thought. He picks up some more speed while keeping his arms out. Too much speed though he slips up and fell forward.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Starlight Sk8.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: trusting.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $702.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Roy.

Quote:

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:50 am
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Calm

Thoughts:
"Hm this is similar..."

Company:
Patrick

Dating Patrick

Account:
$770.00

Roy smiled a bit when he saw Patrick's face, he looked quite proud. Roy then saw Patrick do as he said "Just like that!" however that's when Roy saw it coming "No wait, Patrick slow dow.....!" and so just as Roy promised he would, he caught Patrick and held him there for a moment and smiled "I have an idea, how about you hold my hand and I'll pull you along" he started "And while I'm pulling you, you can work on your balance and maybe try mimicking my movements!" Roy pitched his idea to Patrick, if he wanted to do it Roy was already holding his hand and ready to go at a moments notice.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:55 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick didn't like the sensation of falling, but he was glad to have been caught in time. He listened to Roy's idea and thought it over. "Could work" he thought deciding to consider it. "Alright, I'll give it a try" he said with a nod of his head. "Thanks for the help so far, Roy. Don't think I could done this on my own" he thanked his boyfriend.
╚══════════════╝

Blades252

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:52 pm
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Calm

Thoughts:
"Hm this is similar..."

Company:
Patrick

Dating Patrick

Account:
$770.00

Roy began to slowly skate, making sure his movements were not all that complicated so that Patrick could follow along. Roy then casually waved off Patrick's thanks "It's no big deal, I'm glad I could help" he said with a smile while also paying attention to Patrick in case he fell again.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:25 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick began moving his skates once more as soon as his boyfriend did. Looking down and mimicking the other's movements as he got the hang of it some more. Waited for a few moments before saying something to focus on skating for a little bit. "Want to take a snack break after we skate for a little while longer?" he asked Roy. He can show off what he can do after these lessons are complete so they can skate side by side like a couple.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Starlight Sk8.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: trusting and happy.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $702.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Roy.

Blades252

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:02 pm
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Calm

Thoughts:
"Hm...."

Company:
Patrick

Dating Patrick

Account:
$770.00

Roy nodded his head when Patrick asked if he wanted to take a snack break in a bit "Sure, a bit of food will do us good!" he said with a pleasant smile on his face as Roy began to speed up quite a bit, hoping that Patrick would be able to keep up with the increased speed.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:19 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick smiles softly when Roy agreed to the snack break. He matches up with the new pace Roy has set and keeping up well enough. A question comes to mind, "Do you believe in that story that is said about the fruit on that island nearby?" he asked. He was referring to the story about eating a fruit with another person there to see if they are soulmates or not. They had been in a relationship for a couple of weeks now and he put into considered how well they get along and wondered if they could be soulmates.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Starlight Sk8.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: trusting and happy.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $702.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Roy.

Blades252

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:32 pm
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Calm

Thoughts:
"Hm...."

Company:
Patrick

Dating Patrick

Account:
$770.00

Roy turned his head to look at Patrick as they circled around the rink. The Officer thought about the story, he'd heard about it floating around his department and how a few fellow officers made the trek to find the fruit "I've never really put much stock in urban legends..." Roy started but paused for a moment as he thought about it a bit more "..but all rumors and legends are born from something so there might be a bit of truth to the story..." Roy answered as he then chuckled a small bit "A legendary fruit that tells you if you and someone else are soul mates...it sounds so romanticized" he said with a smirk as they circled around once more before Roy slowed down and began to skate towards the exit so they could get something to eat "Is that something you'd like to do? Find this fruit?" he asked curiously.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:18 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick blushes thinking he had asked a bad question Roy had looked at him until the other started answering the question. "I suppose that's true and figuring out which parts are the exaggerations or misinterpreted" he responded to there being a bit of truth in legends. He had gotten used to skating some that it was like walking for him and doesn't have to really focus on it much now. "Better be with what the journey in tells in getting to that fruit" he said to it sounding romanticized. "Well, um..." he said feeling flustered about answering the question. Looking down, "Doesn't matter to me what the fruit determines. What I mean is that I sort think of us as soulmates so...I don't need to eat a fruit to tell me what I already believe in" he finished answering the question and blushing bright red.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Starlight Sk8.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: trusting and flustered.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $702.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Roy.

Blades252

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:47 pm
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Calm

Thoughts:
"Hm...."

Company:
Patrick

Dating Patrick

Account:
$770.00

Roy smiled a bit as they walked off the rink and to a nearby food stand. Walking on the skates was a tad difficult for Roy but he could manage. Roy's cheeks turned a bit red when Patrick said that he thought of them as soulmates, the notion was very romantic "I..really don't know what to say..." he said before rubbing the back of his neck in embarrassment 'The legend of that soulmate fruit...interesting...' he thought to himself before looking at the menu "I'll have a two chocolate chip cookies and a thing of hot chocolate..." he ordered, trying to think of something else he might want.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:28 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick mimicked Roy on how to walk off the rink while looking down and walked with to the nearest food stand. He blushes some more at Roy's response, but he was happy it wasn't a bad one. "You don't have to say anything at all, your actions does it for you" he said referring to the older male rubbing the back of his neck. He stares at the menu to see what the hand at what price while Roy orders first. He was going to order afterwards and by then he would know what he wants.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Starlight Sk8.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $702.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Roy.

Blades252

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:29 pm
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Calm

Thoughts:
"Hm...."

Company:
Patrick

Dating Patrick

Account:
$770.00

Roy then decided that there really wasn't anything else he wanted at the moment, having a sweet tooth at this particular moment. Roy looked at Patrick and smiled a bit before leaning down and placing a kiss on Patrick the cheek "Like that?" he said with a cheeky grin before he got his hot chocolate and two warm chocolate chip and paid for his own order. Roy then stepped aside and took a bite of his cookie as he waited for Patrick to get his order.

Genkawolf

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games