Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Starlight Sk8 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:14 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick found himself to be blushing after hearing the response and looking away shyly. "Can't believe I said that greeting with a straight face, but I did mean it and not just saying because I'm his boyfriend" he thought to himself. He felt kind of flattered how eager Saeki was to meet up for this date and presumed to have similar feelings for the future swimming lessons. "Yes, of course and I feel the same" he replied and playfully winked back at him. With his rental skates in tow, he followed his boyfriend to the designated eating area. "Getting something to eat would prolong the inevitable ice skating which is fine by me. Rather have more time to warm up to it" he thought as he then ordered a cup of hot chocolate and an oatmeal raisin cookie. He did spare a thought about the kittens returning home and believed they are getting along right now. Received his food items not long after paying for them then takes a long sip from his hot chocolate before picking out a table to sit at.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Starlight Sk8.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: sheepish.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1427.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself, NPCs, and his boyfriend, Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:56 pm
User Image
User Image

Saeki smiled when he saw Patrick’s reaction. They could really be shy at times and that blush of theirs was amazing. It was really cute in Saeki’s eyes. He had closed the distance between them and leaned up a bit to kiss Patrick on his lips gently in greeting before they walked inside of the place and got their rentals. They would walk to the diner area next and order hot chocolate before Saeki looked over the menu to pick his meal. He couldn’t go with just a biscuit like Patrick did as he hadn’t eaten at all. After some scanning the meals he settled for a warm porridge that seemed to be highly praised and once they had their items they sat down at a table nearby. "This place looks great, thanks for inviting me here love." the young man spoke to Patrick between sips and bites of his food.

The warmth filled him and he loved the taste. It was incredible. After that Saeki got up once they were ready to go and smiled at Patrick. "Now I believe you wanted a demonstration of my skating prowess?" he asked teasingly and winked before he got ready to get on the ice and started with some simple moves, he would need to warm up after all, not to mention it had been a while. But once he started it was like riding a bike, you never forgot it seemed. It took him almost no time at all to refine his balance on the skates and soon he was performing more complicated moves until he used several that had gained him the national title a few times. It felt good to be back on the ice.

Saeki was so caught up in his memories for a moment he didn’t even realize when people started to give him more space and were staring at him. Once he finished he was panting a bit from the exercise but he felt great. He had also warmed up a lot. It had been like he never left the ice! The young swordsman looked around and noticed a few still staring at him and he chuckled giving them a smile, getting some back and some cheered. This was something Saeki did not blush or feel shy about, he was used to the attention on the ice. But he didn’t linger and returned to his beloved’s side giving them a big smile. "I may have lost myself a little there." he admitted with a light laugh before he stretched out his hand to Patrick, inviting them to take it and join him on the ice. He would teach them happily.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Pet : Aki]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Starlight Sk8] xxx

[With : Patrick, NPCs] xxx

[Thinking : I missed that!] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx

Quotes: xxx

Genkawolf

-

-

"SPOKEN"
’THOUGHTS’

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:11 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick smiled at him after being thanked, "I'm glad you feel that way. I want to continue to introduce you to as many age appropriate places as possible" he responded. He took sips of his hot drink between bites of his cookie. Just about finishing up with eating when he heard Saeki's question then he brightly smiled, "Quite so, my sexy partner" he replied to the teasing. He put on the rental skates during the time his boyfriend was doing warm-ups out on the rink. Afterwards he made his way over to the edge of the rink a bit wobbly at first then started to watch the graceful Saeki intently once he had steadied himself. "This is definitely one of those times I wished I had a camera of some sort on me. Written words wouldn't be enough to do this performance justice" he muttered to himself as he continued to watch his boyfriend in awestruck. Paid the audience little to no attention just so he can keep his eyes on dashingly, handsome boyfriend. Smiled softly and accepted his boyfriend's hand that was held out to him. "Nah. Just more opportunities for people to see how awesomely athletic my boyfriend is" he boasted on Saeki's behalf. With his boyfriend's guidance, he got back into the groove of ice skating and applied any tips given to him under the other's tutelage.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Starlight Sk8.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: awestruck.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1427.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself, NPCs, and his boyfriend, Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:26 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, иσvємвєя ②④тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④①②
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑯ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:50 pm
User Image

User Image

1211 Pasadena Housing District

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

Setsuko hummed softly as she approached the skate rink, chuckling a bit at the name. She'd known about this place for a while now, but had never really gotten a chance to visit until today. Ice skating was something the brunette had only done a few times before but found it rather fun, well after falling on her backside enough times. However she was thankful for her dance skills as they seemed to have helped her sense of balance out enough to where she could skate pretty well though nowhere near the level of the professionals. Walking inside she quickly made her way to pay the entrance fee as well as snag a pair of skates then just to be fun two glow bracelets and a necklace. If she decided to come back again she would have to ask her mom to send over the skates she left at home, the thought hadn't occurred to her until now. Stowing her shoes and purse away safely, she sat down and laced up her skates then made her way out onto the rink. Peacefully gliding along she looked around at the other people skating alongside her, some being more successful than others. Doing a few rounds of the rink Setsuko decided that she was plenty warmed up. So she switched to skating backwards and doing some spins as well, the cute skirt she had worn today twirling nicely along with her.

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

【Location:】Starlight Sk8 【Accompanying:】--【Outfit:】Cute Skate Day【Funds:】$968.25【Job:】N/A

【 Inventory:】Heart Purse【Status:】Single【Mood:】Happy【Profile:】Here

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

【OOC:】It's not the best start but let's get a fun day started! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:19 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
Elements: Thunder, Ice and Fire
Housing: 1310 Ombre Housing District
Profile: Tsuki's Information

"With the guidance of the Elementals..."

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆
★▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Tsuki found himself at a most peculiar place that hed never find himself at, a skating rink. He's not quite sure what led him to this place but he saw the place as he was taking a stroll around the area and had the urge to check it out for some reason. What makes it odd is that for all of his talents in swordsmanship and things athletic, he knows nothing about skating nor does he know how. Yet, here he is. Inside, he saw a pretty big skating rink with a good amount of people doing things like doing laps around the perimeter and freestyle skate. Inside, he paid the entrance fees and grabbed a pair of skates and stood outside of the rink, watching people skate by. Some were pretty experienced but there were also those who were like him and either didn't know how or weren't very good at it. He felt that he should observe people for a bit to see what he could learn just by watching when he saw a familiar figure on the skating rink. A figure that he hadn't seen in a while. It was Setsuko and she appeared to be quite confident in her skating. The outfit she was wearing also looked pretty good on her too though he made sure not to stare at her too much. He waited until she skated closer to him before calling out to her. "Hey, you're looking great out there, Setsuko!"

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀★

"...there's nothing I can't accomplish"

Party: Tsuki
Personal thoughts (OOC): It's okay! It's a start at least

KawaiiYukiHime

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:45 pm
User Image

User Image

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

Setsuko had gone from doing spins back to regular skating. At least until she decided to try more daring moves. In this case the Biellmann spin if she was remembering correctly. She started a regular spin but slowly lifted her free leg up till it was above her head. Her flexibility wasn't something she often messed around with outside of acro dancing so she was pleasantly surprised to find that she could indeed do the move. Letting her leg fall back down to the ice she decided to do a lap around the edge. As she was making her way past one part a familiar voice caught her attention. Coming to a skidding stop she turned around as she spotted a friend she hadn't seen in quite some time, her eyes widening in surprise. "Tsuki!" She quickly skated over to where he was and beamed brightly. "Well thank you! I'm nowhere near professional but my skating skills are decent enough! She chirped with a light flush to her cheeks. "Ah but more importantly, my goodness, it feels like it's been forever since we last met! I quite missed your company! How have you been?" She asked running her fingers through her hair. She definitely wasn't lying, Tsuki was one of her favorite people that she's met since coming to this city, it didn't hurt that she found him rather attractive. However she kept that to herself.

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

【Location:】Starlight Sk8 【Accompanying:】--【Outfit:】Cute Skate Day【Funds:】$968.25【Job:】N/A

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

【OOC:】It's not the best start but let's get a fun day started! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:58 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Tsuki told himself that he shouldn't stare all that much but he couldn't help it. He watched Setsuko go about the ice with some pretty good skill and her flexibility and deftness really helps her ability to skate. He was, quite literally, captivated by her. He had always been a little captivated by her. She had a great personality, had a certain level of charm to her that appeals to him and he couldn't deny that she was quite the catch. He was soon snapped out of it when she called out his name and skated up to him, making him slightly flustered as she approached him from the other side of the rink walls. "O-oh uhh...I've been pretty good. Nothing's really changed. Just the same old stuff." He then took his hands and clapped the sides of his face to calm himself before being able to look at her again. "But yeah, it really has been a while, hasn't it? Almost too long of a while honestly..." He managed to keep a straight face as best he could but he ended up saying a remark that might have been better off left for himself but didn't realize it right at first until it was too late.|"A-anyway, you seem to be doing well"

Personal thoughts (OOC): It's okay! It's a start at least

KawaiiYukiHime

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:56 am
User Image

User Image

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

Setsuko leaned forward slightly against the divider between the rink and the outside, a warm smile on her lips as she listened to Tsuki. "Ah well that's good! It can be better for things to stay the same rather than for them to get worse. Or at least that's the way I see it." She said with a small nod, watching him curiously before her eyes softened. "Yeah we should really try to stay in contact more. It can be a nice surprise to see you around but being able to talk to you more often would be nice.." She sighed and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. She wasn't really trying to come off as selfish or anything but being able to talk with someone she considered a good friend always was an appealing prospect. "Oh! Yes I've been quite good, made a nice library visit the other day and have been working on a couple of my hobbies. My violin skills have really gotten better." She chirped with a giggle. "Soo what brings you out here? Fan of ice skating?" She asked with a playful grin and a twinkle in her eyes, standing back up fully to stretch her arms over her head. The brunette was quite excited at the thought of having a fun time skating around with her friend.

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

【Location:】Starlight Sk8 【Accompanying:】Tsuki【Outfit:】Cute Skate Day【Funds:】$968.25【Job:】N/A

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

【OOC:】

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:56 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

Tsuki scratched the back of his head as she talked about how things were fine as they were. "Maybe when all is said and done here, we should exchange numbers? I was going to do that the last time I saw you but I forgot." Although that was partially true, there was another reason why he didn't ask. He found himself, at the time, too nervous to even form words to ask. He wasn't all that great when it comes to casual talk with girls and even more so when it's someone that he couldn't stop watching. "Well, at least you got to work on your hobbies on your downtime. Only thing I've done recently was turn an old storage room at the house into a den of sorts although my interior decorating skills have much to be desired. It also doesn't help that I didn't really have any help in doing so." His house was pretty bare which was fine for him considering that he didn't live with anyone. He rarely has visitors so there was no reason to have any fancy interior design. However, he grew the need for a change of scenery one day and his place underwent a remodel of sorts. It was only somewhat recently that he finished converting a room he was using for storage into a den, furnished with things like a tv, bed, bookshelves and other things you'd normally find in a bedroom. "As for what I'm doing here, I don't know how to answer that. I was just walking around and saw this place. I'm not sure what brought me here honestly especially since despite my athletic abilities, I don't even know how to skate."

Personal thoughts (OOC):

KawaiiYukiHime

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:02 pm
User Image

User Image

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

Setsuko smiled and nodded energetically when Tsuki suggested swapping numbers. "Yes that sounds like a wonderful idea! Then we can just shoot each other a text if we ever want to meet up." She chirped with a laugh. She crossed her arms over her chest and gave a small nod. "Yes I was fortunate enough to have a bunch of free time on my hands. However I guess I could say that about most days." She said before her lips tugged down in a small frown. "Hm? Oh no I'm sorry you had to do the work by yourself, I wish I could've helped. My eye for interior design is pretty good and I would've been more than happy to help out a friend." She said softly with a smile. All of the décor of her own home was picked out by herself so she was confident in her skills. "Though it can be good to do some redecorating, you know like a new perspective. If you find yourself wanting to change some more things around then just give me a call and I'll be there to help." She blinked for a moment at his explanation before a laugh bubbled up past her lips. "Oh my! Is that so? How odd that you were drawn to a place when you can't skate!" She continued to laugh for a few seconds longer before calming down. "But no matter, if you'd like I could try to teach you? At least get you past the stage where you don't fall flat on your back." She offered with a wink.

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

【Location:】Starlight Sk8 【Accompanying:】Tsuki【Outfit:】Cute Skate Day【Funds:】$968.25【Job:】N/A

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2021 6:42 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Tsuki felt a bit of relief when she said that she'd be willing to exchange numbers. "Yeah, that sounds good. I feel like there's more about you that I still don't know and would be interested to learn more." He's made many friends since he first came to the city but he's never gotten especially close to anyone so the fact that he is so open to Setsuko and that he finds himself almost drawn to her is a new experience for him, not that he's going to complain. "Well, maybe you can. The house isn't exactly in the best shape and there's more that could be remodeled or changed around." He wants to make his home more...bright. A place where he'd feel comfortable inviting people to. As it stands now, the place isn't in terribly rough shape but it's due for a serious overhaul. He then scratched the back of his head when he had said his reason for being in a place like this. It sounded kind of dumb after thinking back on it. "Well, whatever the reason may be, at least I got to run into you." It was actually a good idea that he did decide to follow his instincts. Usually, his instincts are never wrong but he was pretty skeptical on this one. He then thought about her offer to teach him how to skate. "Hmm...well, I'm already here. I might as well at least try to get on the ice and not make myself look stupid. So long as you can bear with me, I'd appreciate it if you tried to show me the way." Usually, its the other way around in situations like this for him. He's usually the one to offer aid so being on the receiving end this time was also a new experience. Plus, it gave him an excuse to be with her so he wasn't going to squander the opportunity.

Party: Tsuki, Setsuko
Personal thoughts (OOC):

KawaiiYukiHime

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2021 8:22 pm
User Image

User Image

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

Setsuko blushed lightly and giggled softly, "Oh my is that so? Well I must say I'm quite flattered that you think that! I could agree that I'm in the same boat when it comes to you." She said with a rather coy smile something that was definitely not the norm for the normally shy and demure young woman. It was just being around Tsuki brought out another side of her which really surprised her but she wasn't going to say it was a bad thing. "Hm? If that's the case then I'll happily swing by one day and help you out! I'll do my best to get your house looking completely wonderful!" She chirped excitedly clapping her hands together. Helping out people she cared about was one of Setsuko's favorite things to do as acts of service was her main love language. "That's a good point, skating or not we did get to see each other again so it's nice." Up till this point meetings between the two of them did appear to be purely by chance but she was glad that they'd swap numbers soon so that such a thing could stop happening. She grinned brightly when Tsuki took her up on the offer to learn to skate as she nodded. "Oh of course! I have wonderful patience when trying to teach someone something." She reached over to grasp one of his hands and skate over to the nearby open spot, waiting for her friend to step onto the ice. "It definitely won't be easy at first but I won't let go of your hand okay? "

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 5:41 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

There was always something about Setsuko that caught his eye. It's not often that he becomes this interested in someone. She had ways to somehow throw him off his groove which, in this kind of situation, wasn't necessarily a bad thing. In fact. there were some ways that reminds him of himself. "Guess we're in the same boat then in terms of how we use our time. I don't necessarily do much. Contrary to what you may think, I don't go out and interact with friends a whole lot but I have a feeling that won't be the case in this scenario.." Surprisingly, he didn't have much of a social life, being as outgoing as him. He had friends to talk to but he didn't really go out of his way to meet up with them often. Having her accepting his offer to help out at the house made him really excited and happy."That's great! I'll be sure to call you if I need help or a second opinion then." He was right; he had sensed a connection with her probably from the moment they first met and the more times they met up by chance only made that more clear to him. Then, his thoughts soon went to focusing on how to learn how to skate. as she reached out and took one of his hands before heading out to one of the open spots. From that moment, he actually found himself being a little nervous, something that was so unlike him. He can usually face new challenges with confidence and take the failures in stride but this was different. Maybe because he was with Setsuko? He made his way over to the ice, holding onto the edge as he made his way onto it to keep himself steady at first. Once he was on the ice, his balance started to plunge. "Whoa...guess you were right. Just being able to keep my balance on the ice is a bit of a challenge." He didn't want to make himself look stupid, much less so in front of her so he tried to find his center like he would normally do when partaking in some of his other hobbies and after a few moments, he managed to re-align himself to some degree though not perfectly. "There, that should do...for now, at least. I think I'll just let you lead the way for now."

Party: Tsuki, Setsuko
Personal thoughts (OOC):

KawaiiYukiHime

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff