Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Starlight Sk8 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xoReina

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:00 pm
User Image

The siren's teasing remark of prying him out of the house made him roll his eyes and shake his head. He could even hear his familiar chuckling from his shadow. Seri had a way of barging into his home, whether it was locked or not. Thieves knew how to be sneaky and she certainly has had decades of practice.

The grays and muted blues of his formal wear contrasted against the long tresses of his vibrant purple locks. He felt overtly conscious standing amongst the sea of casually clothed Soleilians, like a purple dahlia in a meadow of beaming sunflowers. He despised being in crowds, the last time he was in a crowd like this was in Essence de Soleil where he had scared off a few children and met a friend. The chimera loosened the tie around his neck and pulled it off, rolling it into one of his coat pockets in an effort to appear more casual.

"Here I was excited to see another one of your performances, ma tête de plume. A reward, eh? I appreciate the thoughtfulness." He felt her arm wound around his waist, guiding him towards the stored skates. While crowds made his anxiety sky rocket, he did feel a bit more equilibrium by having Seri by his side. He felt even more at ease knowing he was going to do something he cherished so dearly, a winter sport. It reminded him so much of home.

He glanced down at the shorter figure, eyes squinting in suspicion. "Clean hands? Unlikely. I'd take a bet you've already scouted the scene before I arrived." If their decades worth of friendship taught him one thing, it was that Seri's obsession with stealing from others was a deeply embedded trait that was nearly impossible to contain. "I enjoy your gifts but...I've had to dedicate an entire room to all that gold, why don't you have someone melt it down and build something useful with it. I don't know, perhaps a perch? Nest?" He teased before making eye contact with the receptionist ahead of them. He thanked Seri for paying for the skates and took his seat on the bench, taking his shoes off. He stored his shoes in one of the lockers provided to them then began fitting the skates over his feet.

"Of all places to run into her. Yes." He lost himself in thought for a moment, recalling the instant he realized it was Coralyn sitting in the patient's room. Their blue hues connected in a silent gaze until he finally caved in and addressed her properly in sign language. It was an odd experience and he rushed out of the room before they could get into any conversation. Focusing back on his friend in the present, the chimera weakly smiled, "I kept it professional. She's alive and well, that's what matters, right?"

He stood up, balancing on the blades, then extended a hand out to Seri, to guide her over to the entrance of the skating rink. "A little birdy once told me, better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all. I'll be fine. Merci mon ami." They were having a fun time hanging out, he didn't want to dig deeper into his thoughts and ruin the day or make Seri feel bad for him. The last thing he wanted was pity. He felt no ill will towards Coralyn, in fact, he was the one who had ended their romance years ago.

Just as the pair reached one of the openings to the skating rink, a soft cough and familiar voice snagged his attention. Curious he turned his gaze over to one of his newest friends. It was amusing seeing Cricket and Serilda in close proximity, they were of the same height and even had the same long moon-lit locks. He smiled in her direction as they locked eyes in acknowledgement. Cricket's silver hair was braided and his naturally strong senses caught a scent of hot coa-coa dancing on her lips. Not that he had been focusing on that body part..

"No need for titles here, Cricket." The doctor chuckled and waved his hand, "Marcellus is suitable outside of work. It's nice seeing you again! This is my dear friend, Serilda." He motioned to the voluptuous woman by his side. "Would you like to join us on the skating rink?"

He then smiled at Seri, one of his hands plopped over her shoulder. "Cricket is the friend I told you about recently. The friend I made at Essence de Soleil." His hand gave Seri's shoulder a swift squeeze, silently pleading for her not to crack any awkward jokes. His blue gaze stared into her amber ones, hoping she would get the message. Of course, in Seri-like fashion, she had teased him when he had first mentioned this new friend to Seri. Even worse when he described how they met and had coffee together.

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
WHERE: Starlight Sk8 tab tab WITH: Serilda Noir and Cricket (Dismi Rosenthal) tab tab PROFILE: link tab

Cho-Cho Twain

Dalia Thail

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:02 pm
User Image

SerildaxxNoir
The Rebellious Artist

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════

As nice as it was that their interaction was kept professional and cordial at the hospital, but still... Seri couldn't help but have a subtle tinge of worry in her gut. He was a reserved individual at times. She knew he didn't want to dwell on it, so she would just leave it at that. Today was going to be fun! No big crowds, just them and the ice. Or at least she thought. As the two nearly made it to the rink, a shy cough caught their attention. Behind them stood a new person Seri had never seen before. It didn't take long for Marcy to introduce this girl as the new friend from Essence! Amber eyes sparkled with excitement as she looked between her and the doctor. "Oh, mon Dieu!! It's nice to meet you, Cricket! Join us~" Exclaimed the feather head as she swiftly reached out to embrace the girl's hand within her own. Any chance that Marcellus could get to go out and make friend was a special occurrence. It took time to get that man out!

Seri took notice of the subtle squeeze to her shoulder and the look in his pleading gaze. She guessed Marcy didn't want her to embarrass him in front of his new companion. Oh, what fun would that be? Has hard as it was, Seri let out a silent sigh and complied... this time. There were most likely going to be more chances for her to tease him in the future. For now, it was skate time! With Cricket added to their small group, things were bound to be more fun!

As they neared the ice once more, a sudden thought abruptly stopped the siren in her tracks. She... She never went ice skating... in her life. Sure, Seri travelled around the world, experienced new things, but this? No. It never even occurred to her until now. The small bundle of teal feathers that stuck out the side of her head flared up from the slight nervous tension. "Don't be nervous! You got this!" She had to hype herself up to have some kind of confidence. There was no way she was going to look like a fool in front of them! Immediately, Seri went back to her cool and mellow demeanor and took a confident step out on the thick sheet of ice. The cocky bird went down as quickly as she went. Fortunate for her, she was able to save herself from falling after a few seconds of slipping and sliding in place like an idiot.

Grabbing the walls of the rink, Seri had to calm herself a bit as a few stray feathers popped up around her jawline. The sheer adrenaline from trying to keep herself from falling flat on her face must've caused them to emerge. "U-Uh... I regret to inform you two... but... I've-never-went-skating-in-my-life-and-I-have-no-clue-what-I'm-doing..." Seri admitted with a wash of a deep rosy pink spreading over her cheeks. She was a proud bird, but even she knew when to at least admit her short comings.

MOOD: Embarrassedxxx COMPANY: Mon Chou & Cricketxxx OUTFIT: Casual Nightxxx OOC:xxx

xoReina

Dalia Thail

Cho-Cho Twain

Dalia Thail

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:56 am
User Image

Dismi Rosenthal
"Cricket" ❧
User Image

Between the friendly greeting of Marcellus and the warmth of Seri's grasp upon her hand Cricket honestly struggled for a moment to hide her relief; The woman absently tucking a stray bang behind her tapered ear as she gave a swift dip of her head in agreement to their summons. Perhaps if she actually tried to be more social these situations wouldn't be so intimidating to her.. So much for wisdom coming with age, right? A low, self-amused laugh escaped and Cricket reached up with her now-freed hand to tap her own cheek firmly in a clear 'get it together' gesture. " Marcellus it is. It is nice to meet you Serilda, I'd love to join you two for a bit." The key to that was 'for a bit'... namely, because the idea of going face first into the ice had just become much more daunting now that people she knew would be watching. Leaning back on the Rink's low wall, with fingers well adept to lock picking in their nimble manner, the fae lass had only just finished pulling on and lacing her skates when a sudden shift in Seri's body language had her head snapping up to observe what had caused the woman discomfort. Danger? But no.. As quickly as the sense of unease had slipped over that Avian façade it seemed to melt into serene confidence. Right up until... well, the notion of 'pride before the fall' flickered through her mind and Cricket watched in a mixture of awe and shock as Seri skittered in place like a daredevil ballerina on soap suds. The woman, defying gravity, managed to right herself and slide to the wall for support... And Cricket couldn't hold it in any longer. Shoulders shaking with unvoiced laughter, the woman desperately reigning it in to avoid upsetting her new companion, she placed a pale hand on Marcellus's hounds-tooth jacket lapel to steady herself on her bladed shoes and took a few cautious steps to the rink's edge. " Bear with me, I'll get my balance soon." Touching wasn't typical for her, she tried to mind people's personal spaces when it occurred to her to do so.. but oddly she didn't mind borrowing the man's strength so much and the soft fibers of his jacket were surprisingly soothing. It didn't worry her to think she might set him off balance himself, something in the way he stood so easily on the blades made her think of the three of them he was the least at risk in the skates. Shaking this observation off and ignoring the regretful loss of warmth as she released him Cricket cast a playful wink his way, not quite able to appear as carefree as she was trying to seem as she continued on her way to the ice. Humor was one thing but.. she couldn't deny she was still a bit skittish in the new company and a part of her worried she was being too assertive. But between helping someone and not, the choice was pretty easy for her to make and her heart moved into action well before her mind had a say in the matter.

Wary after watching Seri's introduction to the ice Cricket's own first step was light and yet, somehow relaxed after witnessing it, she didn't waver much in her short trip along the wall to the bird-woman's side. Again she found herself behaving a bit more at odds with her normal manner, her arm sliding around Seri's waist in a supportive manner as she offered herself as a crutch to the other woman in her plight on the ice. " Lean on me and we'll try to baby step it... I can't really remember how to do this either. We may both go down, but at least we can laugh at each other then right?" It had been years since the last time she'd skated and considering she'd spent more time sliding on her butt than on her feet it hadn't been a huge success as a youth.. but it had been fun and her father who rarely laughed had been in tears from the sheer silliness of it all. She'd been so worried about looking like a idiot just moments ago.. But now the nerves were mostly gone under the swell of her mischievous humor. It was hard to be tense when someone else was trying so hard like this.. Steadying herself, both for her own sake and for Seri's, she reassured the woman cheerfully. " And if Marcellus laughs at us.. We can always try to corner him and make him let us braid his hair to get even. Sound fair?" Would the man actually let them get away with such things? It was impossible to say.. but the fact that she said it aloud meant she had every intention of trying if it meant cheering up the struggling lass. And, perhaps, having a excuse to play with his hair.. the iris locks seemed very soft after all. A faint pink tint teased the tips of her ears at that honest thought and Cricket tilted her chin, stubbornly keeping that little nugget to herself for later investigation as she tried to focus on the task at hand. What was it her father had said, so many years ago...?

" Pretend you are a penguin.. and waddle slowly to go forward..?" The words had barely left her mouth, more of a musing of her memories than a real suggestion yet, when her gaze met with Marcellus's and the realization of just what she'd said struck her. Dear gods did she really just say that aloud to two other adults..? To HIS face no less? A cherry pink blush slid up her neck and tinted the tips of her ears brightly, her mouth going dry as she struggled for a moment on how to better translate her attempt at teaching Seri how to skate. " I-I mean.. You balance between your feet and.. Well, I normally fell when I tried it but it seemed like good advice? You don't have to think about being a penguin! They are just super cute and.." Sinking her nails into the wall Cricket's head dropped, the silver fringe of her bangs falling to hide her still burning face as she felt her wings flicker along her sides in a nervous twitch. She was just digging herself in deeper with this rambling, why on earth couldn't she shut up? Inhaling a slow, deep breath the woman backtracked to calmer thoughts; Cricket ignoring the heat radiating off her skin as she admitted dryly to Seri at her side. " .. I get the feeling Marcellus could teach this much better."

[ O.o.C] ( --------- )
Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:07 pm
User Image

Marcellus was grateful that his tête de plume did not crack any teasing jokes upon Cricket's introduction. When he had explained to Seri about his adventure in Essence de Soleil, he may have dropped a note or two about how Cricket's eyes reminded him of starlight or how, when she held his hand through the museum, it was as comforting as the sun rays beaming over his flesh. Or perhaps that had just been the wine talking that night. Whatever the case may be, he was relieved Seri didn't bring anything up in front of his new friend. She could read his subtle hints without words having to be expressed. Their decades worth of friendship had earned them an understanding by mere body language at its minimum. A rare connection in his life. Marcellus presented Seri with a grateful smile and a mental note to take her out for dessert or drinks after all this.

As the chimera leaned down to adjust the straps tighter around his feet and ankles, he noticed Seri and Cricket going ahead of him towards the ice. Curiously, he watched as the pair struggling to get their momentum. His eyebrows furrowed, blue eyes glazing over at the sudden realization that he's never been ice-skating with Seri before. In fact, she had never even mentioned whether or not she's participated in any ice related sport in the past. Or if the topic ever came up, it had simply slipped his mind- - - "Oh..." Even Cricket seemed to wobble and waddle like a lost penguin besides Serilda. He chuckled in amusement and followed them into the ice rink.

His skates smoothly glided on the ice, his hips swaying side by side with every long stride. He still felt awkward in his formal wear, but forced himself to brush the emotions aside and let himself experience this feeling of being on the ice again. "Need a little help, ladies?" Marcellus playfully circled around them- - backwards. It had been quite some time on the ice but it was like riding a bike, his body did not forget. He took a guess that Cricket must be either too cold or embarrased, by the faint tinge of pink on her ears. "First thing's first, let's stay warm." He slid the coat off his shoulders and offered it to Cricket with a gentle smile. Last thing he wanted was for any of them to get sick while enjoying themselves here.

He then offered a hand to each of them for some aid. Once they were on his sides, he kept a strong balance for them and started at a slow, steady pace. "If you ever lose your balance and feel yourself falling, bend your knees into a squat position to bring your core closer to the ground and lessen any injuries. Learning to keep your balace is key here. Lean forward like this, while bending your knees." Marcellus demonstrated for them as he maintained a strong grip on their hands. He also showed them how to do basic gliding in a two step process of picking up one foot up and pushing the other forward, gently alternating.

"Yes, yes, you both are doing splendid. One step at a time. Keep your weight leaning forward." He nodded to Seri and Cricket. The chimera was quite impressed with how determined the pair were to get it right. What he did not anticipate was the high-pitched, shrill cry that came from behind as a group of teens engaged in a brawl over school drama. Marcellus' reflexes were fast enough to swing the ladies towards the walled fence, just as two teens came hurdling their way and accidentally clashing into the doctor. Instinctively he bent his knees and kept his arms close to his chest to barrel and roll onto the ice safely with minimal bruising. The brawl raged on with another teen being knocked over, sliding towards Cricket and Serilda. There were screams and shouting from parents to knock it off. One employee blowing a whistle and dashing onto the ice.

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
WHERE: Starlight Sk8 tab tab WITH: Serilda Noir and Cricket (Dismi Rosenthal) tab tab PROFILE: link tab

Cho-Cho Twain

Dalia Thail

xoReina

Hygienic Bloodsucker

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:40 pm
User Image

SerildaxxNoir
The Rebellious Artist

Trying to get in the motion of gliding on the ice was difficult for this flustered bird. Seri was lucky enough that Cricket was also having a bit of a hard time on the ice. It was comforting to have someone else also a little less confident on the ice. Hmph... wasn't like she could say the same for Marcellus. The damn chimera lived and BREATHED in such frigid temps. Ice skating was like breathing to him. Seeing the lavender headed fiend gliding backwards around them made the siren huff while sticking her tongue out at him. "Frimer... Oh, quit circling us and help, you Ice-Shark!" As envious as she was for Mon Chou's skill, she supposed there had to be a few things she was bound to be bad at. By the end of this adventure she at least wanted to be able to clumsily skate without the aid of another person or those plastic walker things that were made originally for children. She wouldn't be caught dead using those!

With Marcy instructing both her and Cricket, over time Seri felt a bit more confident on the ice. Of course, the entire time he was teaching them the basic two-step glide the siren kept her amber gaze towards her feet. She was so focused that she hadn't even registered the teenage brawl until the doctor swung the two women towards the rink's wall to get to safety. "W-WhoOoOoooAAaA...!!" Seri clung onto the wall, damn near for dear life, before she did a quick glance over to Cricket. "Are you alright? No bumps or bruises?" After a quick inspection over her new friend, a stern look washed over her face as her attention turned towards the bratty teen that slid their way. As the kid got up, Seri pushed herself off towards him using the wall to get her momentum going. "Hey! Knock it off and go apologize for knocking him over." As much as their parents were yelling at them to stop, they sure as hell weren't trying to reinforce it! If no one was, then Seri sure as hell was going to! She managed to gently grapple onto the teen's shoulders and attempted to motion him towards Marcellus, but the damn b*****d scoffed and forcefully shoved her towards the ground. "Mind your business, ya hag!"

Unfortunately, Seri wasn't as lucky with her landing this time and felt a sharp pain in her left ankle when she went down. Any normal person would've kept still and checked out the injury, but this bird was not the average individual. She was PISSED! First the little worm knocked her best friend over, pushed her down.... AND CALLED HER A HAG?! That was the last straw. It was time for Mother Goose to do her pecking! "Too hell with these skates!" In a quick swift motion, Seri had the skates off and onto the ice as she limped towards the brawling teens. Her feathered crest was upright and fluffed out from rage.

"J’en ai assez!!" The siren scolded as she swooped down like a falcon and had a harsh grip on the backs of their shirts. They tried to wriggle their way out from her brutal grasp, but Seri just bonked their heads together to get them to pay attention. "I've about had it with this crap! Acting like some damn animals!" Seeing as the two had stopped fighting just from pure shock from her reaction, the siren huffed angrily and hobbled her way over to the doctor, tossing the two idiots at his feet. "Apologize. Now." Of course, as teens were always stubborn, they kept quiet with a nasty pout on their face. It wasn't until Seri had slammed a clawed foot down onto the ice -- fracturing it quite a bit -- that they took her words seriously. "W-We're sorry for shoving you, sir...!" "Y-Yea! It won't happen again..! So sorry...!"

With an owl-like gaze, she simply watched as the teens scampered back to their families like dogs with tails between their legs. Some of the family members gave Seri a disapproving look, to which she rolled her eyes and waved her hand at them to shoo them off. She had more important things to worry about than upset parents. Seri's enraged face quickly melted down to that of worry as she scurried over to check on Marcy. She hadn't noticed much injury except for a few light bruises here and there. Once the adrenaline had worn out, the sharp pain began shooting back into her ankle again. She did her best not to look too irritated, but she definitely couldn't hide the swelling her left ankle had taken on. It didn't feel broken, but she couldn't put much weight on it. "Ugh... I think I landed on it wrong..." She poked and prod at the injury only to sigh heavily. Now she felt like she ruined their day out! If she couldn't skate, at least Cricket could. Seri didn't want to mess up their fun. "You guys should continue and have fun! I'm more of a flying bird rather than an icy one. I'll just sit on the benches and watch."

MOOD: Content | Annoyedxxx COMPANY: Mon Chou & Cricketxxx OUTFIT: Casual Nightxxx OOC:xxx

xoReina

Dalia Thail

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:32 am
User Image

Dismi Rosenthal
"Cricket" ❧
User Image

Being small was a natural part of her world and yet the moment that large coat was handed to her the woman couldn't deny the garment was much, much too big for her; The Fae lass pausing to protest only to realize the man had literally started skating circles around her and her fellow ice-neophyte Seri. Humor sparked in the mercury hues of her stare as she allowed a light hearted pout to cross her features, giving in to the good will of her companions and cloaking herself in the coat as she let a sliver of her natural mischief slip between her lips. " Like a fish to water, aren't you.. " It didn't take long at all for her to get swept into his pace of course, awkward at first and yet ever drawn to jovial pursuits Cricket was entirely absorbed in learning as the male lead them around the ice like lost ducklings. It was sincerely fun, hearing Seri's mumbles that so closely mirrored her own as she figured out a good balance to skate by.. It didn't register at first as the noise in the room lifted, her attention so focused on the two with her that when Marcellus's body language shifted she didn't quite understand the red flag that raised even as she felt herself get propelled suddenly. One moment she'd been turning her head, her gaze seeking out the Siren at her side to praise her skating, and the next scene she could register was the dull paint of the boundary wall rushing up to meet her as a racket sounded where she had stood only a heartbeat earlier.

To say it was a gentle meeting would be a lie.. The sturdy structure caught her with unforgiving force and the Fae was winded as the barrier stopped her slide forwards abruptly, Cricket struggling a moment to catch her breath as she instinctively grasped the low wall and whipped her head back towards where her companions had been. Seri, she realized, had been sent skidding with her as she heard the woman's question and answered shakily. " I-I'm fine, but are you..? What just happ-" A bolt of awareness struck and Cricket's body tensed, her limbs starting to shake from stress as the adrenaline hit her system and the urge to shift bit at her control. Marcellus wasn't with them. Silver eyes scanned the ice as Cricket's fingers curled into the lapels of her borrowed jacket, absorbing the scene as Seri stormed after the rowdy children and rage positively seeped off the other woman's frame in a awe-inspiring sight. If not for the hounds-tooth jacket, large and soft as it was, the collision with the wall might have actually bruised her wings.. but for as grateful as she was for that mercy her pulse still started to pick up and time slowed eerily as she finally caught sight of the garments' master further down the ice's surface. A swift glance reassured her Seri didn't need her back-up, if anything the amount of anger radiating off of the other woman was rather intimidating and Cricket could almost feel bad for the children it was directed at.. Almost being they key word. If it was empathy for Seri, or her own raw emotions at play, Cricket may well have charged the errant youths herself if Seri hadn't spearheaded the endeavor.. But with that part of the situation in good hands the Fae's attention turned swiftly to checking on their battered friend Marcellus. Biting back the prickling sensation at the nape of her neck, a warning of her body fighting to shift forms, Cricket used the movements Marcellus had just taught her to push herself away from the wall and glide back towards his figure on the ice as time seemed to pick up again; The woman letting herself skid on her knees as she reached his side and cautiously started searching for signs of serious injury by lightly running her hands over his frame worriedly. Finally her breath came back to her as some of her fear faded. He seemed alright, no blood spilled as far as she could tell, and with a mind to help him up she rose uneasily to her own feet and offered him a faintly trembling hand. " .. Can you stand? Does it hurt anywhere?" From the corner of her gaze she saw Seri get pushed down and the Siren's inevitable rebuttal of the children's attitude as they were tossed before Marcellus like disobedient puppies, the Fae's own features going perfectly neutral as the teenagers were forced to answer for their misdeeds. Foolish, naïve children.. were one thing. But it was the grumbling parents behind the barrier wall that sparked her real ire as they dared to sass Seri's actions in cowardly soft murmurs. Locking stares with the disgruntled adults over the Siren's shoulder with a stern glare as she raised her free hand and cast them middle-finger salute, the shaking of her body doing nothing to dull the matter-of-fact message in her cutting expression. Bite your tongues before you lose them.

Aggression wasn't something that came naturally to Cricket and yet, despite the stone cold anger seething under her skin at the foolishness of the children and their kin, she couldn't deny she was grateful for the grounding emotion because it was helping her fight off her instinctive need to shrink her form and hide until the 'danger' had passed. If she had been alone, faced with such a ruckus, there was no doubt the woman would have done just that honestly.. It was satisfying to watch the children scurry back to their parents, a few of which were ushering their spawn out of the embarrassing situation desperately, but as much as she wanted to make sure the threat had been nullified it was Seri's ginger movements that demanded her focus and the chill in her sterling silver gaze fractured into a warm pewter shade of concern. The other woman's foot was injured, the swelling growing even as they spoke, and for the first time in a long while Cricket's bottled up emotions simply snapped out of her control. That brat had hurt Seri when he'd pushed her down.. If her friend hadn't already put that boy in his place.. Standing to her full height, after she was certain Marcellus could stand on his own of course, Cricket's demeanor changed dramatically as she grasped the man's hand and gestured to Seri firmly; Every inch the child of a policeman as her mind quickly sorted through what needed to be done. " Marcellus, please help her to the bench and check her ankle. I'm going to get a first-aid kit, they have to have something in this place we can use for her. We need to check you for scrapes too so don't think you're getting out of it." Marcellus was a doctor, and far better on the ice than Cricket herself, thus the better choice as a escort for Seri back to steady ground. As for Seri herself.. Sliding the overly large coat Marcellus had given her off of her shoulders the Fae lass turned to the Siren and wrapped it around the woman firmly, just a hint of a tremble in her fingers exposing her worry for her new friend as she chided her. " And you need to be more careful, how could we have fun while you are hurting alone? I'm going to get you some bandages and a bag of ice so listen to Marcellus and do as he says, alright? No more ice-stomping." Had she always been such a mother-hen? Even she knew she sounded like one, bossing the pair around like they were at a crime scene when really she just wanted to coddle Seri and Marcellus for their wounds and chase that brat teenager down for a good thrashing. As stern as she sounded giving these orders Cricket wasn't angry with the Siren for being so reckless with her hurt foot or for Marcellus in taking the hit for their sakes, only upset and doing what she could to take care of her companions, and so focused on her task she didn't really give either of them much time to react before she darted towards rink's edge with minimal wobbling along the way. It didn't take long, the employee that had been heading out to break of the fight had already been nearby when she zeroed in on him and likewise barked softly-spoken orders at him.. Within a few moments she had the medical kit they kept in their office tucked under one arm and a little zip-lock bag of ice cubes from the Concession Stand in her other hand, the strands of her braided hair catching stray glints of light and unwittingly drawing the attention of those around herself as she hurried back to her companions through the crowd milling about. Normally that would bother her, being seen by so many so easily, but between staying in her human size and getting the supplies to Seri the woman really didn't have the spare energy to worry about gawkers looking her way. Serilda and Marcellus came first.

[ O.o.C] ( Fear the bossy mother-hen. )
xoReina

Cho-Cho Twain

Dalia Thail

Aged Gaian

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:26 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, םєcємвєя ⑲тн

םαч ③ σғ ④ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④③⑦
( ① чєαя, ② мσитнs, ⑬ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:22 pm
User Image

JaxenxxKnox

Baker | Yoga & Meditation Enthusiast | Meta-Human
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

With his honey bun back from the sea, Jax decided it was time to spoil him! The previous day he had already messed up by not texting him. He got too caught up in ideas for what to do when Alistair returned that the dumbass forgot to message him. Not only that but he somehow forgot to charge his phone while he was out getting stuff from the grocery store that his phone died midday. Today, he was gonna make up for that! The first part of their morning, Jax got up early to make the siren's favorite breakfast (you can make it whatever it is that he likes lol). Afterwards, he told him to get dressed warmly for their next activity. It was all a surprise, so he didn't disclose what exactly that they were doing.

As the two parked in the parking lot, Jaxen made sure to cover Alistair's eyes as they made their way over through the front doors. He wasn't sure if he had been there before, but either way, he wanted to make the day special. The second they were inside, he slowly released his hands from over the siren's eyes and gave him a cheesy grin. "Ta-da~! I figured I would make up for the other day and let you laugh it out while I fall all over the ice." Jaxen might have upheld his graceful appearance and demeanor in public... most times. But truly this man was clumsy when it came to ice skating. He tried it out a few times before, and each and every trip he always fell on the ice at least a dozen times. He still tried tho! And he also had fun regardless of his inability to be stable on the ice.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
MOOD: MellowxxWITH:Alistair emotion_bigheart xxOOTD: Winter BoyxxOOC:

LordJaxTheSadistic

Cho-Cho Twain

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:36 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, םєcємвєя ⑳тн

םαч ④ σғ ④ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④③⑧
( ① чєαя, ② мσитнs, ⑭ םαчs )

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:41 pm

User Image

User Image
The Righteous Tiger Goddess

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Kiku slowly slid her way back out of the rink careful to stop before she possibly hurt anyone as she removed the bladed skates that adorned her feet. She hadn't imaged this place would have skates her size, but luckily they were an accommodating place! Kiku had never been officially ice skating but back when she was a mere cub she did often go slide out on the lake chasing the Yukinba. It was a chilly day and what better for a chilly day than a little skating?

Kiku was planning to be alone of course, having sent a message to the new friend she made a little while ago hoping the little Oni didn't mind. Kiku had missed the date with her even with how lucky that was but she didn't want to inadvertently miss a chance to make a new friend so this was the next best thing. She had even made sure to pay for the entry fee for the both of them first though she had to arrive...she was hard to miss.

Kiku just settled on practicing on sliding the ice until she arrived coming up to drink while waiting for her friend. She was excited for the day and really she did love the season. Christmas was soon, and while she did not celebrate it for its historical and religious significance it was a romantic day. She was single but well....she still loved it.

Translation
:

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

"Oboete oite, anata wa hitori de iku hitsuyō wa arimasen!"

場所: Ice Rink // 同朋: No one yeti // 箇条: B.E.S (Items inside), // 関係: Single // 音楽: Gentle Hands // OOC:

KawaiiYukiHime

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:05 pm
User Image

User Image

1117 Etoile Housing District

┏━━━━━━༻❀༺━━━━━━┓

Hisako looked around the rink curiously, seeing all the people skating. For all the new things that the little Oni had experienced in her time since leaving the village, ice skating hadn't actually been one of them. So this was definitely going to be interesting, but at least she wouldn't be alone as Kiku had been the one to invite her out. She wasn't going to say no to hanging out with the tiger woman, she was so interesting and the excitable girl was all about making new friends! Especially one that she shared a bit in common with. The coldness of winter never really bothered Hisako considering that her body was naturally warm at all times, like a mini heater, but she still enjoyed dressing in cute clothes suitable for the season. Speaking of seasons, Christmas was coming up soon which the Oni had been ever so curious about since learning about it in the past couple years. All of the mirth and merriment that happened around this time of the year was so heart warming! Since her entrance fee was already paid, she quickly made her way to find her friend. Which logically didn't take long given her stature. Grasping her skates in her hand she jogged over to Kiku, waving excitedly. "ねえ菊!" {Hey Kiku!} She chirped out a greeting, skidding to a stop once she was close enough to the big tiger beaming up at her with a big toothy grin. "またお会いできて光栄です、本日はご招待ありがとうございました〜!私はこれまでアイススケートをしたことがないので、これはとても楽しいでしょう!" {It's so nice to see you again, thank you for inviting me today~! I've never been ice skating before so this will be so much fun!} She said excitedly, bouncing on her heels.

┗━━━━━━༻❀༺━━━━━━┛

┍————- /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ ————┑

❥ My Money: $1000 ❥ My Location: Starlight Sk8 ❥ My Company: Kiku ❥ My Relationship: Single ❥ My Clothes: Skate Date! ❥ My Thoughts: ❥ My Mood: Excited ❥ My Profile: Over Here! ❥ My Job: N/A

❝OOC❞
┕————(..)(..) ∫∫————-┙

asbloodrunscold

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:24 pm

User Image

User Image
The Righteous Tiger Goddess

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Kiku could see the short bouncing oni making her way to her and wearing an outfit that fit the season. Really, it was impeccable and looked wonderful on the girl. Kiku really didn't have much in the way of outfits especially for the season. The tigress bouncing up for a bit "グッドアフタヌーンアイーダ! " grinning ear to ear at the energetic presence of her new friend.

Kiku hummed, placing her hands on her hips "アイススケートは楽しいよ。ちょっとした練習が必要だけど。" looking over the large sheet of ice that people were skating over. Couples, families, a few lonely people but everyone looked to be having a good time. Kiku showed her own skates "Like blades on your feet!" said in English just to emphasize the energy. She took a seat over on a nearby bench so she could put them back on leaving plenty of space for Aida to sit next to her.

"あまりやったことはありませんが、とても簡単です。子供の頃、氷の上で他のモンスターを追いかけていたのを思い出しましたが、もう少し複雑ですね。" she hummed as she tired them up. Balance indeed and it seemed more like weapons but this was good right? There was also food here so when they got hungry Kiku could treat them to something delicious. It was a good date...if one wanted to call it that of course.

"Wara wara~! クリスマスには何か予定がありますか?" she wondered as it was getting closer
Translation
:
1. [Good afternoon Aida!]
2. [Ice skating is fun, but it might take some practice.]
3. [I haven't done this very often, but it is very easy. It reminds me of when I was a kid, chasing other monsters on the ice, but it's a bit more complicated.]
4. [Do you have any plans for Christmas?]

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

"Oboete oite, anata wa hitori de iku hitsuyō wa arimasen!"

場所: Ice Rink // 同朋: Aida~! // 箇条: B.E.S (Items inside), // 関係: Single // 音楽: Gentle Hands // OOC:

KawaiiYukiHime

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash