Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Starlight Sk8 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:07 pm
User Image

ƦσƄıɳ

┌ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─

"I'm fine, Luna. Thanks for asking." Robin said as she glared at the ice once more, acting as though the ice would possibly be afraid of her. She mean-mugged the icy ground for quite some time until she felt Shiro poke her. She heard his teasing comment and pouted a bit. "No! I'm not scared...I just have a feeling that it's out to get me..." She said as she rested her chin on the rail, grumbling to herself. She even continued to do so after Shiro had pulled her into a little hug. Hearing about the competion, Robin popped her head up finally and tugged on his ear slightly. "What's the real prize. I want to know..."

─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ┘

■ Who?: Shiro and Luna ■ Where?: Starlight Sk8 ■ Money: $ 400.00 ■ Outfit: Robin ■ OOC:

Lord Yozo

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:36 pm
User Image
Luna Marin x x x x x x x x x x x x
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Profile: x | Outfit: x | Relationship Status: Single | Funds: $500 x

Luna glanced at the two of them before smiling softly. While she felt a little awkward around them, she did have to admit that couples were often amusing. The woman then looked at Shiro as he went back over to him, the woman chuckling softly. "It's not like I will be finding a date any time soon..." She said with a small shrug before she looked over at Robin. "I do believe the poster for the ball stated something about a money prize for the three couples that were voted the 'cutest' or something like that." She said, it wasn't like she would have a chance at winning anyway.

|Out.Of.Crystals| ~ |

Lord Yozo

Cho-Cho Twain

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:10 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Normal
Company: Robin & Luna
Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
Checking Out: No one
Crush: No one
Outfit: Everyday

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════☯╗
Shiro laughed slightly when Robin pulled his ear, asking again what the prize was. He was going to give another flirtatious answer like he did yesterday but was cut off by Luna's straight forward answer. He puffed his cheeks before sighing. Alright fine there's a money reward but I didn't want you to know~ It was gonna be a surprise! He stated before leaning into Robin and whispering. I thought maybe you would like the money to help get you more Cosplaying items... He said before pulling back from her ear. He didn't want to admit it but he found what she did cute and wanted to make her happy oddly enough. He still wasn't sure why but just knew that he wanted to.
╚☯═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Normal Theme: Fun Time
Serious Theme: On the Precipice of Defeat
Battle Theme: Fighting to the End
Sad Theme Shizuka na Ikari

OOC:

Cho-Cho Twain

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:24 pm
User Image

ƦσƄıɳ

Robin looked at Luna as she gave a straight forward answer. Seeing the defeated look on Shiro's face after she had answered for him made her chuckle a bit. "Thanks, Luna-chan~" She chirped happily and patted the elf's shoulder. "Date or not, you should still go. It'll be fun." She said reassuringly. Maybe she had other friends that would go with her. The more friends, the merrier the event - at least that's what she had thought. Speaking of friends, she needed to find a way to get Jeni to go. Knowing, the "Ice Queen" probably wouldn't want to go. "Oi, Shiro! You gotta help me with somethin' later, 'kay?" She told him before he started to whisper in her ear.

IF the two received some type of money, it would probably - most definitely -go towards her cosplaying. Yes! But then again...what would Shiro get out of it? She pouted a bit from the thought and shook her head. "No way. You need to get stuff too. You've gotten me a lot already..." She whispered back in reply before pinching his cheek.

■ Who?: Shiro and Luna ■ Where?: Starlight Sk8 ■ Money: $ 400.00 ■ Outfit: Robin ■ OOC:

Lord Yozo

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Cho-Cho Twain

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:06 pm
User Image

Luna looked at the couple before looking at Robin and smiling at her. "You're welcome." She said before tilting her head to the side a little. "I'm still thinking about going. There is a chance that I might." She said, or, there was a chance that she would sit at home and read all of the new books she got from her trip to the library yesterday. Maybe she'd flip a coin after she got home from work. The idea made the woman chuckle softly to herself before she shook her head a little bit. Luna then wondered what the time was, she hadn't been keeping track, but she was sure that her shift had to be almost over by now.

|Out.Of.Crystals| ~ |

Lord Yozo

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:27 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Normal, Happy

Shiro raised an eyebrow when Robin asked him to help her out with something. Oh? Only if you give me a kiss on the cheek~ He teased, placing his finger in the middle of his heart tattoo. He wondered what it was that she needed help with but figured that would be a question for later. When she told him not to buy her more things he chuckled. Robin~ You know all I would spend that money on would be food. So how about you treat me to a meal, the better rank we get the more special the meal~ He said before getting a sly idea. Maybe if we come in first you can cosplay just for me~ He whispered in her ear, a grin growing on his face. Shiro leaned back and laughed slightly, the suggestion obviously being a joke. He stopped laughing after a few seconds and looked over at Robin, raising an eyebrow. But anyways, what do you need help with? He asked curiously.

Shiro then looked over at Luna, frowning at her comment. Cmon~ It'll be funnnn! Plus you might meet your special someone! He said, giving Luna a cheesy thumbs up.

OOC:

Cho-Cho Twain

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:48 pm
User Image

ƦσƄıɳ

Robin's cheeks flared up bright pink as Shiro just kept trying to tease her. "N-No way..." She mumbled and flicked his cheek. There was no possible way that she'd kiss him on the cheek! ...At least not in public. The same goes for the cosplaying! The only way he'd be able to see her in one of her costumes was if he found the pictures that she took at multiple anime conventions. The girl crossed her arms and gave out a small 'Hmph' before looking over at him to see his curious expression. "Just some convincing. That's all." Robin said, refusing to tell him anything else. Her eyes glanced over at her wristwatch, seeing as it was a little after noon. "Jeni's probably still at home...reading or something..." The more she thought about her icy companion, the more she began to pout and worry about her. "We need to get her out soon or else she'll become one of those people who never EVER come out of their room..."

Lord Yozo

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:23 pm
User Image

Luna watched the two of them, but wasn't really paying attention. She then blinked and tilted her head before looking at Shiro and chuckling a bit. "Yeah. Sure." She said. The woman was highly skeptical of that happening. It wasn't that she didn't want it to happen... she did one day... she was just looking for the right man and was very doubtful she would find him at a ball, most people there would probably already be paired off with a date. Shaking her head a little bit, the young woman then happened to catch a glimpse at the clock in the arena, her shift was due to be over with soon, which made her happy, she could go home and work on deciding if she wanted to go to the ball or not. So far, the coin flipping idea was best. She was hesitant about going because being surrounded by nothing but couples while she was alone would have made her feel very awkward.

|Out.Of.Crystals| ~ |

Lord Yozo

Cho-Cho Twain

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:38 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Normal, Happy

Shiro raised an eyebrow when Robin mentioned the name "Jeni". Who was that? Was it one of her friends or something? Shiro scratched his head before shrugging it off. He guessed that he would have to see this "Jeni" person later. Then the male looked over at Luna, who was looking at the time. Shiro figured that it was almost time for her shift to be over. He figured that the two had taken enough of Luna's time and they probably needed to go talk to this Jeni person that Robin was talking about. Shiro propped himself up on the rink wall and took of the skates he was wearing. Welp I think we've over spent our stay! It was nice meeting you Luna and I hope to see you at the dance! He said, giving her a comical salute with his tongue stuck out. He then spun around and got off the rink on the other side. Lead the way Robin~ He said, giving her a pat on the head and smiling.

[Exits]

OOC:

Cho-Cho Twain

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:23 am
User Image

ƦσƄıɳ

Seeing that Shiro was leaving, Robin waited for him to take off his skates. She then looked over to Luna and grinned brightly. "See ya later, Luna. Talk to you later?" She said with a rather hopeful tone. The elf woman seemed really nice, so she was hopeful that they'd see each other again. Maybe next time it wouldn't be so awkward. She waved good-bye and walked out with Shiro. "C'mon." She said as she took his hand and guided him to the way to Jeni's house.

[ Exit ]

Lord Yozo

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Cho-Cho Twain

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:35 pm
User Image

Luna watched the two before smiling and waving. "Bye. It was nice meeting you too!" She said before she looked at the lollipop that was still in her hands. She wasn't too fond of the flavor, so she looked around and spotted the girl she had helped earlier that day getting ready to leave the rink with her mother. She quickly skated over to the girl before holding the lollipop out to her. "For being such a good learner." She said while the girl smiled and thanked her. Luna then looked at the time and smiled as she unsteadily stepped out of the rink and t the bench. Taking off her skates, she walked over to her locker and put her shoes back on and grabbed her stuff before clocking out. She waved goodbye to her manager and co-workers before heading out the door.

[Exit]

|Out.Of.Crystals| ~ |

Lord Yozo

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:47 pm
Lyeisander

User Image

Rina Drayga

Thoughts: Everyone looks so happy with there significant others, but I am just to busy for it

Emotions: sad, tired

Rina entered a little tiredly in her uniform as she clocked in and made her way to the desk. She had stayed up very late the night before and hadn't gotten much sleep after leaving. She yawned before concentrating on helping customers and sharpening the blades of the skates. She sighed seeing all the cute couples before turning her attention back to her work.

gaia_diamond Age: 21
gaia_diamond Status: Single
gaia_diamond Orientation: Straight
gaia_diamond Ability: Ice Elemental
gaia_diamond Occupation: Sales Associate at Straight Sk8
gaia_spoons OOC:

Khaos9653

Lupine Shapeshifter

10,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:04 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, σcтσвєя ①⑤тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч
( ⑦ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:45 am
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

S e t h TEXTTEXT R y u j i n

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"For the first time I could remember, I felt weak, woozy and stupid— like a human-being. Like a very small and helpless human-being."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

Mood: Calm | Currently: In a relationship with Rina Sohane | Money: $1039 | Species: Dark Elemental Dragon | Profile: X

He looked at her clothing when she stepped out of her house, a silly smile plasted upon his face as he gazed at her. Normally, people would pull their partner in for a hug or compliment them on their dress code but things aren't exactly as it seems when it comes to this giant redhead. Without hesitation, he had ruined the peaceful atmosphere by giving her a flick on the forehead.

"What took you so long." he spoke in a joking manner. She looked adorable in his opinion but he isn't one to speak what he really feels aloud but this once, he suppose he can make it an exception. Just this once.

"You look adorable." he bent down and planted a kiss on her forehead before walking towards the car and held the door open for her. He let out a sigh when got in the car, finally being able to sit on a chair instead of walking all the way downtown in the afternoon. The red head kept quiet throughout the whole journey to Starlight Sk8 and after a short moment when he had parked on the side of the driveway, he stepped out of the car and opened her door. "Well, we're here." he spoke and held her hand as he walked towards the skating rink. He had made a fast payment for the both their entry fees and their skates the moment they set foot into Starlight Sk8.

"Well, I haven't skated in a while and I'm not sure if I can still skate like last time. I hope this place isn't boring you, I just thought we could spend some time together here."

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PUMMMY

Trash

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:13 pm
User Image
User Image

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

"Wake me when you need me."

User ImageXXXXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXXXXUser Image

Rina pouted at the little flick on her forehead, how come he likes to do that? She's gonna get a bruise from all the flicking he does to her poor little head. "I didn't take that long.." A pout still on her face, and using both her hands to gently rub the spot he flicked as she said this. She blushed as he complimented her and kissed the spot he flicked. That was the best way to heal it! With a bubbly smile on her face, she got into Seth's car and looked out the window as they drove. It was a bit quiet, but still, she was excited! Silently thanking him for opening the door, she happily walked into the ice rink, hand in hand with Seth. She was surprised when he had paid for her entry and skates; she didn't even have time to get out her debit card! "You didn't have to do that.." She said quietly.

As she put on her skates, she smiled at what her boyfriend had said. "I guess I'm a good skater, so I can help you," Wink, "And no place is ever boring when I'm with you." Her face was a slight shade of red when she said this, but shrugged it off. With that, she had successfully put on her skates, and carefully balanced on them as she began to walk towards the entrance of the rink. Heading into the ice rink, she decided to test out how 'good' she is. She did the basics, going and stopping, and even did a few simple tricks. Well, she's good enough, at the very least. Going back to the entrance of the rink, she excitedly waited for Seth to put on his skates and get in there with her. She's never been skating with a significant other before, so this should be fun! Well, duh, she's never had a significant other before, so that's probably the main reason why.

User ImageXXXXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXXXXUser Image

"↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → BA START"

Profile |❦| Pastel Goth? |❦| $1,085 |❦| Mood – Happy & Excited |❦| Boyfriend - Seth |❦| With Seth

OOC:

Lyeisander

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas