Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Starlight Sk8 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:10 pm
User Image

User Image

1117 Etoile Housing District

┏━━━━━━༻❀༺━━━━━━┓

Hisako looked over at the ice then grinned at her friend. "まあそれは確かに楽しそうです! そして、私は練習に反対していません、結局、私はアクロバットを学びました! " (Well it certainly looks fun! And I'm not opposed to practice, I did learn acrobatics after all!) Looking to the skates both of them held, she curiously poked at the blades. "Yes! I wonder how sharp they are? Ooh maybe they could used as a weapon!" She ended up slipping into English right along with Kiku without really realizing it. Since living in this city, her English has gotten way better and she doesn't slip into Japanese as much. Though being around the tigress of course allowed her to happily speak her native language. The tiny Oni excitedly sat down next to Kiku and out on her skates as well. "わお! モンスターを追いかけた? かっこいい! 悲しいことに、私は山に住んでいたので、そのようなことは何もできませんでした。 雪が降ったけど楽しかったです。" (Wow! You chased monsters? That's so cool! Sadly I couldn't do anything like that since I lived on a mountain. Though it did snow so that was fun.) She chirped happily, slowly standing up on her feet. It felt odd balancing on the skates but luckily she had an impeccable sense of balance but she did wobble a little. Now she just needed to figure out how to move on the ice without falling on her butt. She looked over at her friend and cocked her head to the side. "まだ、木を立てるつもりでしたが、それだけです。 何か楽しいイベントが起こっていない限り! 何かしているの? " She asked turning the question back on the woman.

┗━━━━━━༻❀༺━━━━━━┛

┍————- /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ ————┑

❥ My Money: $991 ❥ My Location: Starlight Sk8 ❥ My Company: Kiku ❥ My Relationship: Single ❥ My Clothes: Skate Date! ❥ My Thoughts: ❥ My Mood: Excited ❥ My Profile: Over Here! ❥ My Job: N/A

❝OOC❞ So sorry for the wait!
┕————(..)(..) ∫∫————-┙

asbloodrunscold

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:09 am
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, мαяcн ⑧тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑤①⑥
( ① чєαя, ④ мσитнs, ③① םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:53 pm
User Image
Andromeda Hale

Waving quietly to the two as they disappeared out the door, there was an entirely too impish smile resting on Calista's lips as she watched her sister go out for her first date. Now it was Andromeda's turn to look at Hercules, and she finally really looked at him as they made their way to the skating rink. Well wasn't he just about as handsome as could be? Blushing a bit to herself and giving his arm a gentle squeeze, she couldn't stop that laugh that rolled from her as she listened to him talk about Calista not being offended by his face. "No my dear, you are quite fortunate indeed. See, my sister has been well versed in faces like yours. Considering my own expression sits angrily like yours much of the time." She knew her own face looked vexed or absolutely annoyed more times than she could count, and it was simply just her face. But it made her giggle thinking about how nervous it must have made Hercules without knowing that about Calista. Though considering Calista's threat, she cleared her throat, "But I would indeed take her seriously if she threatened you. She is made of fire and magic...She can quite literally burn you with a single finger." Laughing nervously, she hoped that wouldn't be too off putting for him.
Shaking off thoughts of her sister though, Andromeda smiled up at the rink sign as they approached and excitedly pulled him in. "Have you skated before? I have not! I am quite excited to try!" Hurrying over to the counter, she nearly bounced with excitement as she sucked her bottom lip into her mouth and bit it gently between her teeth, like a child trying to keep themself from squealing.

Mood: Nervous Location: Home Thoughts: This will be fun!. Company: Hercules Money: 50$ OOC:

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2023 11:26 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Starlight Sk8 | Company : Andromeda | Mood : pleased | Thoughts : "Maybe the clerk is having a bad day?" | Residence : 1301 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello!
                                        Occupation : TBD | Status : Currently dating someone | Outfit : Winter vibes for a cold date | OOC : --

He blinks as he gives a quick glance at her face, looking a tad confused by the comment as he returns his focus to the road again. "You? I've never thought that you looked angry. You are a pretty expressive person in my opinion." He feels like her expressions are exactly what gave him courage to approach her about a proper date in the first place. She just confirmed everything the moment she spoke on her feelings, pushing him to get the words out more clearly instead of rushed and jumbled in his nervousness. "You may not be an open book entirely, but you've shared enough of a synapsis with your facial expressions."

He tries not to think more on the bodily harm threats from her sister as he pulls into the ice rink parking lot. He feels like the minute he's out of the car she is excitedly pulling him along as he laughs. Seeing her be so excited was in turn making him excited despite his fear of mortifying himself. "I have not, no. I wasn't allowed outside much when we lived back home. After that, we moved too much to settle long and sightsee." Lies and secreta on his mother's part just because she was incapable of being on her own.

He smiles warmly at her when they reach the counter, before his normal face returns and the cashier goes pale. With a stutter, they greet them. "For two please." He gives their shoe sizes to try on some scates to rent and gets his change back with shaking hands. He's pretty sure that even though he smiles, he still terrifies the clerk since they quickly duck underneath the counter. "What a strange fellow...ready?" His gaze turns back to Andromeda, all soft smiles and contained excitement.

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:54 pm
User Image
Andromeda Hale

Simply giving a soft smile and a hum of understanding as he spoke of her facial expressions being well, expressive, it was something Andromeda wasn't quite used to hearing. Even Calista commented frequently on how angry she looked, but there must be something about Hercules that just softened her features. Much like she did to him it seemed. He'd never seemed overly intimidating with his trademark scowl that was just his face, if anything, it was almost charming knowing that on the inside, he was probably frettig more than the person who was terrified. And almost as if on que with her thoughts as he paid for their skates and entry, the clerk had exactly the same expression she figured most had when coming across Hercules. Plus he was a massive man to add to it.
Feeling her cheeks warm a little as she found herself staring at him, none too subtly either, she clears her throat and nods as she takes her skates in one hand and wraps her free hand around his, pulling him along excitedly. "I truly must be a very fortunate woman to see your expressions change so sweetly." Her voice was gentle, sincere but also teasing in a small way. Sitting down and finally letting go of his hand, she stared at the skates for a moment before taking a deep breath and slipping them on, wiggling her feet around in them to make sure they felt okay before shakily standing up. "This is quite different than any sensation I have ever felt before..." Her voice trembled a little with the effort to hold back her anxious nerves, but her heart still raced at the excitement of it. Looking to her date, she slowly wobbled to the wall on the edge of the rink, waiting patiently for him.

Mood: Nervous/Excited Location: Home Thoughts: This will be fun!. Company: Hercules Money: 50$ OOC:

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:33 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Starlight Sk8 | Company : Andromeda | Mood : pleased | Thoughts : "She is stunning when she blushes, but this is still freaking scary…" | Residence : 1301 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello!
                                        Occupation : TBD | Status : Currently dating someone | Outfit : Winter vibes for a cold date | OOC : --

His cheeks color when he notices her watching him, not noticing the clerk peeking up to see if he's gone at all. He's too focused on how the flush of her cheeks stands out with her blonde hair and excitement lights up her face. He follows her without even an ounce of struggle, keeping his pace up with hers so he doesn't trip over himself with his longer legs. Instead of looking stormy, he's clearly confused but looking a little shy as she points out his own expressions changing. "You see that?" While he felt like his face might have at least looked less mean, he didn’t realize that it changes that much. Maybe that is why Prom picks on him all the time? He sees every time that he might think of Andromeda when he talks about what they do on their outings. That makes him ten times more embarrassed now!

He watches her put her skates on first before begrudgingly putting on his own. He was distracted with all the other stuff so he forgot about this part. The part where he lacks proper balance and is sure to totally embarrass himself. Someone of his bulk just isn’t made to be able to do such a thing that requires grace. But when he looks at Andromeda, he can’t just say no and decide not to do it. She’s been so excited about trying it, and frankly her excitement has been downright infectious. So he stands up slowly when he’s done, using that wall to help himself stay up. "Just uh…don’t laugh at me too much when you see how uncoordinated I am with this kind of thing." He can do fighting or construction work. Throw him a shovel and he can make your garden look like a paradise. Do not put him on the tightrope of shoes and send him on the ice unless you want to see him fail miserably.

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:35 am
User Image
Andromeda Hale

A small laugh that she couldn't stop came from her as Hercules responded to her speaking about how his expressions change in a sweet way. "Of course I do. I pay close attention to the details most others find no interest in." Her smile was broad across her face as she looked at him, his whole mannerisms were refreshing and appealing to her. He was not too forward and became flustered over small things that most people wouldn't even flinch at. But she was much the same way as him, which just made her all the happier. Of course over time they would grow more accustomed to one another, whether they continued to try dating or remain as friends, and it was a level of comfortability that she looked forward to having with him. Well, outside of being comfortable around him now. Blinking, it was a hard feeling to sort out in her head. She was comfortable with him, but there were certain bridges they hadn't cross yet, that would likely send them both into a blushing tizzy if even spoken about now. But it was after that, after they grew accustomed to those things was what she looked forward to. Putting a hand on her head, it was a dizzying train of thought that just went around and around in circles.
Looking to Hercules who had gotten his skates on and made his way to the wall, Andromeda had to bite her bottom lip to keep a 'pfft' sound of laughted from escaping. He reminded her so much of a newborn baby animal with long spindly legs, whether it be a deer, giraffe or even horse. It seemed like balance was not going to be a strong suit for him. When he asked her not to laugh, she cleared her throat and tried not to look like she was about to laugh. "N-no...I will keep my laughter to a minimum. We all learn and are good at things that others may not be." Giving him an encouraging smile, she took her own shakey steps onto the ice, her heart thudding heavily in her chest at the fear of falling. Granted, it wouldn't hurt that bad, but it was also a sensation she didn't like feeling. Wobbling a bit and keeping her arms out in front of her nervously, she took a deep breath before finally starting to move her legs, starting to glide over the ice smoothly. A wild smile appeared on her lips as she turned to look towards where her red headed date was, feeling triumphant with how well she was doing so far.

Mood: Nervous/Excited Location: Starlight Sk8 Thoughts: This will be fun!. Company: Hercules Money: 50$ OOC:

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2023 12:20 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Starlight Sk8 | Company : Andromeda | Mood : Embarrassed | Thoughts : "Oh god, people keep staring..." | Residence : 1301 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello!

He had a hard time believing her words of holding her laughter when he caught her expressions. This was going about the way he expected it to initially. Andromeda seeing how uncool he could be with his shaking legs and death grip on the wall. Andromeda also totally rocking the concept of skating after a few moments of getting the hang of it. At least he got to see the whole process, for a moment forgetting that he didn't have any balance as he cheered for her when she managed to glide across the ice without falling. Seeing a big bulky guy who normally looks scary wave his arms in panic and then relatch on the wall must have been super amusing. Because now a group of teenaged girls were giggling as they passed him by.

Now freshly red and embarrassed, he swallows as he tries to at least stand up straight without falling over. He can tackle the movement part after he at least gets a hang of that. Because if he isn't careful, he will surely fall over and not want to ever get back up to face her.

Speaking of which, he glances her way again. He tries to will away the heat on his cheeks, but knows it probably isn't working. He is a scowling tomato that has clearly lost all intimidation to some of the people staring at him because he hulks over them but is trying to look small. It is about as effective as he figured, so he gives up on sagging against the wall and tries his best to make his way closer to Andromeda. "R-Remember the part where you said you would try not to laugh too much? Yeah, I am still holding you to that."

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:20 pm
User Image
Andromeda Hale

Coming to a shakey stop, her arms flailing around her a few times before she managed to stop herself, Andromeda turned to look at Hercules and let a small giggle slip from her lips as she turned around, still rather shakey, and slowly go back over to him. Her stop as she approached him was much the same as the one she just did, arms waving a bit like it was countering her forward movement. "I promise I will not laugh. I am more concerned on whether or not this will truly be fun for you or not." Her brows came together in concern as she looked up at him, he seemed to be having a hard time with the balance.
"Come. Give me your hands." Offering her hands out to him, she was not confident in her ability to skate backwards, but if it would give him the courage to move further away from the wall, she was willing to fall over for that. Offering him the most confident smile she could muster, she shrugged before speaking again. "Besides, this way if we both fall, we can look silly together." Grinning at him, her dark eyes sparkled a bit. She knew she'd have fun regardless, even if they left here a little more bruised and sore than they came in, and their pride maybe even a little hurt. But as long as she got to spend time with him, she'd be willing to suffer those things.

Mood: Nervous/Excited Location: Starlight Sk8 Thoughts: This will be fun!. Company: Hercules Money: 50$ OOC:

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:00 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, αρяιℓ ⑳тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑤⑤⑨
( ① чєαя, ⑥ мσитнs, ⑬ םαчs )