Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Mykronos Island
Beach Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:59 pm
мчкяσиσs вєαcн

User Image

Whoo!
Look out clear blue skies and bright salty waters!

Get your swim suits on! This clean sand and beautiful water is ready to take you
into its sifting waves! You can see the brightly colored fish out in the reef, just
waiting for you to come and explore them! Take a scuba dive, or just go
swimming. Maybe build a sand castle! Endless possibilities await!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:18 pm
User Image
♪♫ Behind me is a wall of shutters
My fingertips reek of iron
Keep going and burst out; Every road is packed
Find a way out of here
We’ll find it out ♫♪

🎼 Rin and Deimos ◘ Shraipua
Team two Team one

After a bit of walking through the forest, Rin burst into the sunlight as she spotted the white sand and the clear waters. Quickly flicking off her shoes and picking them up, Rin walked onto the beach the warm sand under her feet. Behind he Deimos walked out into the light, blinking a few times as his eyes adjusted to the light reflecting off the blue waters.

It was odd to Deimos, the two of them had only heard of the beach in stories, and it didn't disappoint those tales their mother had told them. Watching Rin as she happily danced on the sand, a moment later he looked over his shoulder to see if Lillian was with them.

After a little while the group headed back to the campsite.

[EXIT]

♫♪ I will be your deadman
With nothing but this blood on my hands
Stuck in your "wonderland"
I just want to make you bleed like me ♪♫

User Image

Deimos's Profile
Rin's Profile

[quote"Pooping Popcorn"]

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:27 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑩тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①②⑤
( ④ мσитнs, ⑤ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:58 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick kept at Hiro's pace and enjoying the exercise thus far. What happened in the forest was behind and most likely not to show up in his thoughts ever again like it had never happened. Stops walking once they reached and smiles seeing no one around. "Very good. Wouldn't want anyone watching what I'm about to do next" he thought. Doubt he would be caught doing this way out here away from the mainland. "Okay, stand behind me, Hiro" he commanded nicely. Waited for the feline to be a few feet behind before removing both gloves then touching the ground and the island started to shake, mostly the area of the beach.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Beach.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: competitive.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $720.25. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro and no people.

Quote:

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:16 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Would be no problem for Patrick stay away from people because they already doing that for him. Most people avoided him because of his looks or when they are bored of him. Having a kitten around was a ice breaker like puppies are. Sometimes unwanted attention from kitten lovers. Entrance of tunnel leading under the sea water and it was supposed to connect to the mainland at the part of the beach that isn't often used. Stood up when he was done and put his gloves back on. He didn't know how long this tunnel will last today, but it didn't matter to him and not even if anyone were to discover it later. "Enter at their own risk. Not my concern" he thought. "Okay, Hiro. Race you to the other side" he said to his fun loving then they ran on side the tunnel. [exit].
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Beach.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: competitive.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $720.25. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro and no people around.

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:30 am
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, σcтσвєя ③0тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ③⑧⑦
( ① чєαя, ②② םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:35 am
OoC: -

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Zayid Amir1417 Doux
Where: On the ferry to Beach-A-Palooza!
Dating: In a relationship with Abu Ayuba
Outfit: Pair of white jeans, Sneakers, White T-shirt, Open black zipped hoodie
Thoughts: What a great day to spend with my beloved! ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH: -
Armor: -

User Image
100/100 HP

Zayid was standing on the deck of the ferry, his hands leaning on the railing of the vehicle as the wind blew through his hair while they steadily made way to their destination of the day. Today Abu and him had left early to get to the first ferry so they would have all day to enjoy the amusement park. A gentle smile played over his lips as he looked next to him at his boyfriend Abu. The young man turned around and leaned back against the railing. "I'm glad you agreed to come with me Habibi. I'm confident this will be an amazing day at the fair. Is there any place you would love to go for certain this day?" he asked curiously in Arabic like always when he was alone with Abu or if everyone around them spoke it too. If there was any attraction Abu really wanted to ride, any at all, Zayid would make sure they would make it to that attraction today. Just as he asked that the ferry suddenly went over a bit of a wave and it caused the Arabian to be thrown off the rail a bit.

"Wowa." he said as he regained his balance and looked at the ocean around them. That had been unexpected. Not that he had taken a lot of ferries in his life. The initial surprise lifted though a soft chuckle came from the Arabian and he turned back to look at Abu smiling and walked towards them again. "It seems the ocean isn't as calm as I thought." he joked a bit and softly wrapped his arms around his boyfriend taking them into a loving embrace. It was always great to spend time with Abu, even if they did nothing special. Zayid enjoyed their presence just as much on days where the other was hard at work and he could only watch Abu as they went about it. Zayid leaned in a bit and gently kissed the other's lips. They had been together for a while now but he only felt his love grow for the other man. Stronger by the day. For Zayid there was no doubt about it, he wanted to spend the rest of his life with Abu, but he hadn't exactly popped the question yet. Partly because they were still rather early in their relationship. As much as Zayid had no doubt, it seemed him prudent to at least wait a while. Besides he would need a ring first too yes? And Abu was rather busy with work on top of that. The last the Arabian wanted to cause was stress to the love of his life.

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys
Wallet

HIS ABILITIES

None

Quoted
LordJaxTheSadistic

-

-

[color=#e65c00]"SPOKEN"[/color]
[color=#b3cccc][i]THOUGHTS[/i][/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:51 am
~Abu Ayuba~

-------------------------------------------------------
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Abu had finally found sometime off. He truly felt horrible that Zayid sacrificed so much of their own free time. Just to hang around someone so caught up in their work. Abu has been working on a few new projects and was nearly done with them. Singing on a new track, writing a new song and getting one of his own record labels artists ready for tour. How Zayid still decided to stick around truly made the half demon happy. The half demon smiled over to his boyfriend and smiled more. "I'm sorry I've been so busy. I promise to make more time for us. I can't keep getting caught in work like this" he smiled to Zayid. The half demon stood next to Zayid by the railing. It was steadily getting chillier. Fall was here, his favorite season ever. "I haven't been to many amusement parks, So I guess we can just go all over. With you I'm sure it'll be fun" The half demon would smile.

Abu would blush as Zayid would hug him. Resting his head on the other's chest, Abu smiled happily as the waters shifted a bit. Smiling from the kiss he received he kiss Zayid back. Smiling up to up to him, his eyes lit up. "I wonder if Ferris Wheels are as fun as people make them out and look to be. Being stuck up that high? It looks fun in all the movies, can we do that later on too? Oh! What about all the games that we could win stuffed animals? Or all the amusement park food? I heard it's either really good or super bad" Abu started to ramble on in excitement. He never truly had time to go to amusement parks growing up. Growing up in the music industry was tough and a lot of work. Had to sacrifice a lot of smaller fun things.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Outfit:
Mood: Calm/Happy
Company: Zayid
Thoughts: This is going to be fun~

Rhun Tolihzeh

LordJaxTheSadistic

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:50 am
OoC: -

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Zayid Amir1417 Doux
Where: Ferry to Beach-A-Palooza
Dating: In a relationship with Abu Ayuba
Outfit: Pair of white jeans, Sneakers, White T-shirt, Open black zipped hoodie
Thoughts: He is amazing and adorable. How did I ever manage to get such a perfect man? ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH: -
Armor: -

User Image
100/100 HP

Zayid really didn't mind what they were doing as long as Abu was there with him. Yes it had often been sit around and watch his boyfriend work his magic, but the Arabian still enjoyed his time with Abu. He never grew tired of the other. And it wasn't like they never had time together. Like today, going to the amusement park, just them two. "Don't worry about it my love. I always enjoy our time together, no matter what. But I agree you can't keep getting caught up. It's not healthy." he replied, the concern evident in his voice. Not that he would stop Abu unless they would threaten to bring harm to themselves if they kept going. The young man was aware that his love's job was demanding and all he would do is do his best to help them relax when able. As wild as he still might have been when he came to Soleil, Zayid had mellowed out in general with Abu's presence and influence. It felt like yesterday still that he and the gang broke in to the local amusement park where he lived only to try all rides by just pressing buttons.

Once they had the hang of it they did it a lot more frequent. But that was like in a past life by now. Zayid had faithfully kept to his assigned times to contact his parole officer and he was nearing the end of his probation, after which he would be a completely free man. Zayid smiled at Abu. "Then all over it will be." he said at their comment which had brought him back from his thoughts. The young man enjoyed their hug and kiss, as he always did. When the kiss ended he kept an arm around his beloved as the beach ahead was getting in view, especially the big Ferris Wheel of the Beach-A-Palooza which towered over the rest of the park. The young man chuckled a bit. "You mean, that Ferris Wheel?" he said and pointed at the attraction beckoning them to the Palooza. It would seem his beloved wanted to try everything. The thing was this place was to big for one day. Of course they could always come back for the other parts of the amusement park. Zayid smiled lovingly. "We can do everything you want Habibi. But we may need more than one visit if you want to see the entire park." he said to them, kissing their cheek. They would arrive at the beach soon after which they could walk to the park.

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys
Wallet

HIS ABILITIES

None

Quoted
LordJaxTheSadistic

-

-

[color=#e65c00]"SPOKEN"[/color]
[color=#b3cccc][i]THOUGHTS[/i][/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:51 am
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, נαиυαяч ②⑥тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④⑦⑤
( ① чєαя, ③ мσитнs, ②0 םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2022 6:26 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Oleandor was flying towards the beach, eager to make landfall at Mykronos Forest finally. He had to work again the next day, so he couldn’t try then. It didn’t take him long to reach the sea and from his high altitude he could see a ferry was already on the way to the island too. The lapine chuckled a bit to himself before he shot down to increase his speed a bit more before he leveled just above the water. He didn’t pay much more attention to the ferry at the moment as he moved left and right before he flapped his wings a few times to gain a bit more height before turning and moving his hand into the water for a moment. He wouldn’t for a long time, he couldn’t risk his wing hitting the water and falling in. Soon he moved back to a more safe altitude again and noticed he had easily caught up with the ferry already.

The Lanrunian smiled and with a few large wing flaps he was right next to the ferry. His gaze was fixed at Mykronos at first, but then he glanced to the side on who was all on the ferry. Some people seemed to be staring at him but he ignored that. He wasn’t the only one with wings here he now knew. His witch friend could call on wings too. Gaining a bit more altitude so he flew a bit higher than the deck of the ferry he looked down and some surprise formed on his features. There was a white haired male on the ferry that looked pretty rough with their eyepatch. Not exactly the type you would expect traveling with a ferry, or perhaps that was just how Oleandor gauge the situation. His distraction was soon broken though when his ears twitched as he heard the call of seagulls. Alerted to their presence he quickly flew higher to avoid the birds and with some extra speed he landed on the beach near the ferry landing. "Well that was close." he muttered, somewhat disappointed his flight was over already before he looked around at Mykronos beach, finally.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Address : 1115 Etoile]xxx[Profile: ID Card]

User Image
    [Where : Mykronos Beach] xxx

[With : Other Visitors] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx

"Oleandor Speaking"
    Voice Claim: Voice Claim: Jason Charles Miller
    Quotes: xxx

Ashtail Foxclaw

-

-

'THOUGHTS'

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2022 6:36 am
User Image

User Image

tab tab ooc: xoxo
            tab tab outfit: outerwear for the cold. Jeans, hoodie, and tshirt underneath.
            tab tab posting colour: #D19FE8

Since early morning, Za’saad had put on his shoes - and for once - his jacket as well, leaving for the beach despite the cooler air. He had watched the ferry come and go for quite a few hours, only deciding to board it in the afternoon to sail across to the mysterious island. He stood outside on the deck, watching the waves ahead the best he could and taking in the experience. It was part way through the trip that he noticed a winged humanoid following the ship’s course, only briefly catching his attention. Should it decide to be an enemy he would deal with it swiftly, but for now he mostly ignored its presence.

Eventually the ship reached the other shore and he had to make note of the time for when it would ferry back to Soleil, so he wouldn’t miss it and have to stay the night. Deboarding the ship, Z followed the guided path from the docking pier to land, taking a deep breath before deciding to start taking a look around the beach. Following the sand all the way around the island would probably give him a good starting point.

This island…

Za’saad stood still on the sand, gazing at the jungle with a strangely serious look. He had heard about the trials being of a soulmate nature, a shame he didn’t have Stefan anymore to guide him to the core. This was a place of power - it had to be. Looking down at his hand, he wondered if he felt any stronger being this close to the legendary tales. What a conundrum to find himself in…

Walking along, again, he passed the strange wings that had cast a shadow on the ferry not too many minutes earlier, deciding to send the guy a soft smile. Seeking love? Za’saad inquired curiously.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2022 7:49 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Oleandor had stretched himself and his wings when he landed on the beach a bit before the ferry would make landfall. But it hadn’t taken long before he had started to wander. For now he kept his wings summoned just in case he might need to fly fast. He had heard the stories about this jungle and he didn’t fancy ending up as some big cat’s lunch. The Lanrunian looked in all directions in turn, taking in the island and soaked in the natural atmosphere. It had been an exhilarating trip to get here, but the island itself was definitely not a disappointment either. Even from this distance he could tell that the trees of the jungle would dwarf him with his short stature, but that only increased his adventurous spirit. This place was just roaring to be explored and who knew what he may find hidden under that canopy.

Before he could walk into the jungle from the beach though he suddenly heard a voice behind him. Oleandor’s long ears twitched a bit before he turned around to see who was talking and if they were talking to him. Behind him was the same man he had seen on the ferry, the one that had looked a little off on there. The lapine looked at him and blinked for a moment, thinking with one finger on his chin, before he realized what they meant and it made him chuckle lightly. A soft, gentle chuckle. "Oh! Yes, I remember now. The story about the fruit. For a moment I wasn’t sure what you meant." he admitted and smiled back gently. "I’m here looking for adventure and exploration though. I haven’t met anyone yet with whom I would want to hunt the fruit with. What about you?" he replied. Oleandor was never against having company and he was always eager to meet new people.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image

[With : The man from the ferry] xxx

"Oleandor Speaking"

Ashtail Foxclaw

-

-

'THOUGHTS'

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:19 pm
User Image

User Image

tab tab ooc: xoxo
            tab tab outfit: outerwear for the cold. Jeans, hoodie, and t-shirt underneath.
            tab tab posting colour: #D19FE8

Well, I did marry once upon a time, so perhaps I'll be lucky enough to get through this jungle one day. Unfortunately I will have to find someone else... It was said so nonchalantly that it could've been the most ordinary thing in the world, and neither did he elaborate on why his wife wasn't there with him. And then again, could he honestly go through this trial with love in his heart or would be fail in greed? That was the question. He was sure Stefan could've guided him on the right path, but without him, how was he to find that path again? A path of true love? It sounded ridiculous as he let it touch the edge of his thoughts and he even chuckled aloud at his own silliness. Accepting his situation would have to come first and his yearning to touch the inner sanctum of this place would need to disappear.

Still, a friendly warning; when an island ask for you to pass trials, be wary of mindless exploration. You never know when you enter a trial just to fail it. And a place of power doesn't exactly strike me as something forgiving. Za'saad added with a rather serious look in his eye despite the gentle smile on his lips. Perhaps he shouldn't be speaking too loudly as he was there to explore as well, but how was this stranger to know?

Rhun Tolihzeh

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2022 1:16 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Oleandor listened calmly and smiled. "Married huh? I am so not ready for stuff like that. I didn’t even find a significant other since my ex and I parted ways. Well that and there still is so much to do and explore." he said with a chuckle. Still it was clear the lapine meant well. He decided not to ask about the previous wife, he had learned that sometimes such memories could be painful for people. "I don’t know if I will ever do the trials with someone. And if we do, I don’t know if we will manage. But it could be interesting to try and see if the trials consider the relationship worthy. Once I meet someone, that is, I’m not in a hurry." he replied with a soft smile. He did miss having someone there that was devoted to him and to who he could devote. The lapine enjoyed the cuddles and dances together. But there were none right now.

The Lanrunian wasn’t sure what to do really. He wanted to explore the place. But hearing the man’s warning he had to admit they had merit too. After all this entire place was unknown to him and a trial at that. The bunny folded his arms and tilted his head as he thought about this. One ear was pointing up while the other was down, though slightly tilted forward with curiosity for the surroundings. "You make a valid point…" he muttered, wondering if perhaps he would need to miss out on this little adventure. It would be a bummer for sure. But then he snapped his head straight and smiled, then looked at the man near him. "Maybe we could go in together?! I mean, they do say Safety in Numbers. Maybe that will be safer. If you meant to explore that is. Or did you mean to go to the Beach-A-Palooza?" he asked and pointed at the amusement park when he said the latter. He was aware that was here on this island also.

"Personally, I wouldn’t mind the company, in fact I would welcome it. It does always become more fun when there is someone to share it with." Oleandor offered. It could be fun to do this together, even if they just met. Trials or not, the place was a jungle first right? "Oh, man my manners. My family would chastise me." the bunny suddenly said and chuckled. "My name is Oleandor and I live in Etoile. I should probably have started with that." he introduced himself and made an apology. He had gotten carried away with the person’s sudden arrival.

User Image

[With : The man from the ferry] xxx

"Oleandor Speaking"

Ashtail Foxclaw

-

-