Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Mykronos Island
Beach Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:32 pm
User Image

User Image

tab tab ooc: I don't remember exactly when he was married so the numbers might be wrong. He was either 16 or 18 when he got married.
            tab tab outfit: outerwear for the cold. Jeans, hoodie, and tshirt underneath.
            tab tab posting colour: #D19FE8

Yep, married. Za’saad confirmed with a nod and a smile, halfway to put his hand on his head proudly. 12 years strong and going… or is it 14? It was a little hard knowing if it still counted after they got separated by worlds. Of course, that only counted if she was alive, to which he had no clue. Did the thought of her dead even bother him enough? He pondered and tried to reach into his heart to find his affection for the woman, but he was rather distracted by this cute and strange creature practically bouncing with energy. As for the trials themselves, Za’saad had a feeling he could’ve braved them with Stefan, but without the fae he wasn’t sure how his future looked for this strange region. He threw a cautious gaze to the jungle once more feeling the same curiosity that Orleandor was expressing.

Perhaps. Za’saad said, reaching up his hand to thoughtfully rub his chin while considering the strange creature’s proposal. My intention for the day was simply to take the trip across the water and then back, maybe scout out the beach while I’m here.

Thoughtfulness was shifted to amusement as the guy started fussing about introductions, earning a light shake of Za’saad’s head to show that it was no issue to him. I won’t tell if you won’t. He promised with a wink, then took a step back and slowly made a grand courteously bow. It’s a pleasure making your acquaintance, Orleandor the Winged of Etoile. I am Za’saad Zabirith, Royal Knight and Eternal protector of the Ethereal Courts, Keeper of the Moon-touched Lands, and Guardian to the Halls of Umeria. If darkness finds you, may my blade be swift in your aid. Za’saad only stood up when he had finished his introduction, carrying himself with dignity despite neither having a weapon or clothes that resembled anything akin to royalty.

Well, with two being better than one, perhaps we could go take a look around. Still I encourage carefulness.

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:34 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image

The lapine smiled back when they smiled at him and chuckled. "You’re an experience ahead of me then. I have never been married." he said, his voice calm and joyful on such a wonderful day. Even if the weather itself was a little chilly still.

"Though, aren’t you supposed to remember how many years you have been married? For anniversaries and stuff. I heard some people can get really emotional if you forget an anniversary!" he said and then asked curiously. Especially women could be, he had heard, but he didn’t want to jump to conclusions. Once he had offered to have a peek together though he waited for an answer patiently, his gaze following the man’s to the jungle. When the other male said his original plan had to be just to take a walk on the beach, Oleandor had a feeling he might be on his own for the jungle adventure. It wouldn’t be a disaster if he was, he could defend himself well too, but it would be more fun to have a travel companion.

He pushed all that aside for a moment when he realized he never even introduced himself though. His family would be displeased if they had seen it. Always telling him how important manners were. But it looked like the man didn’t mind. Oleandor chuckled when he did, relieved that he didn’t mind the lapse. "Deal! I grew up on a farm, so I was always told to make proper introductions, alongside how to work the farm." he said and then looked surprised at the sudden formal introduction. He blinked for a bit as he watched the man, Za’saad it was then, but then he laughed softly before he bowed back.

"Impressive Za’saad. You sound like royalty!" the lapine said. Of course he knew the difference between knights and royals, to him the knights were more important. They were the ones putting their lives on the line when it counted. "I can’t offer you a blade, but I can offer you my fists and feet. I was raised with martial arts." he replied and smiled at the knight. Then he nodded hearing the words of him. "Let’s do that. It will be more fun with the two of us than alone. I promise I’ll be careful. After all, I wouldn’t want to cause you problems as well." he said, his voice calm, but his expression joyful with his ears perked up. With that agreed together, the bunny would walk to the entrance to the jungle before he stopped and looked around. "You mentioned wanting to have a look around the beach. Did you want to do that first?" he asked Za’saad as he turned towards them respectfully.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Address : 1115 Etoile]xxx[Profile: ID Card]

User Image
    [Where : Mykronos Beach] xxx

[With : Za’saad] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx

"Oleandor Speaking"
    Voice Claim: Voice Claim: Jason Charles Miller
    Quotes: xxx

Ashtail Foxclaw

-

-