Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Mykronos Island
Mykronos Camp Site Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:00 pm
мчкяσиσs cαмρ sιтє

User Image

Like a small vacation, Mykronos also contains a certain section
of where the beach meets land, known as the camp site. Any and all persons
are more than welcome to bring tents, food, anything of the like in order to stay
the night here. Stay as long as you like, so long as you don't make an obscene
ruckus. It's not every day someone gets to come out here and stay the night in
the wilderness! Or... Wants to for that matter.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:56 pm
Welcome!

To the Thanksgiving Team Wars Survival Challenge! The waiting has finally ended, you have embarked the ferry that now drops you off at the mysterious Mykronos Island. The weather is fair, for now, and for the next two days you'll be competing for the grand prize. What prize? You don't get to know just yet, but trust us, it's gonna be awesome. Remember, the object of the game is to accumulate more points than the other team (the max being 100 points before we call it) while competing against each other and the elements and sometimes the mods of the guild; there is also the occasional challenge that can change the tide of the competition: Two weeks from now both teams will be offered a chance to sweep the competition, a special challenge that only one pair of people from each team can complete.

Below is a list of everyone going, and what teams you'll be on (feel free to come up with a group name together). Conjoin with your fellow teammates as they disembark and start the game whenever you're ready.

ღ Finn Teagan- Team2

ღ Sasha Belmonte- Team1

ღ Lillian Hall- Team2

ღ Lexi Miller- Team1

ღ Annabelle Blake- Team2

ღ Jason Morenos- Team1

ღ Lillian Turner- Team2

ღ Annabel Soonkyu Lee- Team1

ღ Rin Shraipua- Team2

ღ Deimos Shraipua- Team1

ღ Mishka Dmitri Ivankov- Team2

ღ Lyra Dawn Miku- Team1

ღ Megumi Saotome- Team2

ღ Vasilisa Nikulin- Team1

ღ Alice Li- Team2

ღ Riley James- Team1

ღ Ari Jade Toma- Team2

ღ Evangeline Rose- Team1

ღ Sereh Johnson- Team2

ღ Freya Miles- Team1

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:20 am
User Image
♪♫ Behind me is a wall of shutters
My fingertips reek of iron
Keep going and burst out; Every road is packed
Find a way out of here
We’ll find it out ♫♪

🎼 Rin and Deimos ◘ Shraipua
Team two Team one

Walking off a boat and onto the docks, Rin happily made her way towards where the campsite was marked on the map, Deimos following behind her, Rin's guitar case on his back. At the campsite the two looked around, it seemed like they were the first to arrive. "This is going to be so much fun!!" Rin stated turning on her heel to look at her brother. "Why did you want to do this?" Deimos asked, sure his sister loved games and stuff but why did she drag him along? She knew he wasn't a people person.

Rin made a small pouting face before playing sticking her tongue out at him "Games, camping, and we can meet new people!!! We haven't really been around here long, it'll be nice." Rin explained smiling happily. Deimos let out a small sigh, he didn't really intend on attending the event, but Rin had added his name on the list when he wasn't around.

Finding the list of names for each team, the two siblings looked it over finding their names. Deimos on team one, and Rin on team two. Rin gave Deimos a teasing smirk and held up her fists in excitement "It's on!!" Rin stated a fire of enthusiasm in her eyes.

♫♪ I will be your deadman
With nothing but this blood on my hands
Stuck in your "wonderland"
I just want to make you bleed like me ♪♫

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:19 pm
User Image

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Campsite

account: $991.25
outfit:
o.o.c: --

╚══════════════╝

illian dragged her suitcase warily across the dock. She wasn't sure what she should expect really, so she was being overly cautious. When would the games start? Was she late? What if they already began and she walks out in the middle and ruins it? Sighing, she stopped to tie her hair up in a neat bun, something she was glad she could do without a mirror. It was too early to be worrying. Sticking her chin out she she marched toward the site, noting two others already there but, thankfully, no more. More confident now that she knew she wasn't late, Lillian ran her finger down the list of names and found hers. Team number two it was then. Looking over at the other two after the girls burst of excitement, she walked over, waving with a small smile. "What teams did you guys get?" She asked, wondering which one would be on her team, if either of them. The girl seemed rather cheerful and she absolutely adored a good conversation, and the other wore a mask over his mouth and looked as if he wished he was anywhere but here. She wouldn't mind being with either. Honestly she just liked people, and even if they didn't carry a conversation she could usually get a few words out of them if they felt so inclined.

DragonChild09

User Image

Pooping Popcorn

Wealthy Fatcat

4,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:03 am
User Image
Find a way out of here
We’ll find it out ♫♪

Team two Team one

Rin spun on her heels as she heard someone walking over, it was a girl with blonde hair and sky blue eyes. Rin smiled happily back at the girl "Hi! I'm Rin, I'll be on team two! And this is my brother Deimos, he's on team one!" Rin explained making a motion towards Deimos as she introduced him, Deimos giving a small nod in greetings.

"What's your name and team?!" Rin asked not even trying to hide her excitement. She loved people.... well most people, but since they were new to the area neither of the siblings really knew anyone. Plus Rin was sure that Deimos had no intention of being the social one out of the two.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:09 pm
User Image

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Campsite

outfit:

╚══════════════╝

illian gave another, more enthusiastic, wave when the pink haired girl introduced herself. She was so full of energy! It was adorable, and she knew instantly that they would get along just fine. She gave another wave and a kind smile when Rin introduced her brother. They were odd siblings, but she assumed they got along well. "My name is Lillian and I'm on team number two as well!" She replied gaily, her excitement matching Rin's as it was contagious and her emotions were already running high. She hadn't been sure what to expect when she signed up for the event but now she was glad that she had.

DragonChild09

User Image

Pooping Popcorn

Wealthy Fatcat

4,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:16 am
User Image
Find a way out of here
We’ll find it out ♫♪

Team two Team one

Rin's eyes lit up hearing that the girl who introduced herself as Lillian would be on her team. Bring her clenched hands up to her chest happily, Rin smiled "Let's do our best! We have to beat my brother!" she said cheerfully before teasingly sticking her tongue out at Deimos who let out a small chuckle. Then he turned his gaze onto Lillian as he adjusted the guitar case on his back "Good luck dealing with her." Deimos laughed a bit, only to receive a light punch on his shoulder from Rin. "You're just jealous cause she's on my team." Rin said playfully back.

Oh yeah, this is going to get interesting with her Deimos thought to himself about Rin, who's excitement seemed endless like always. The girl seemed nice and excited as well about attending the event, it was highly likely that the two of them would get along well.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:47 am
User Image

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Campsite

outfit:

╚══════════════╝

illian laughed aloud, the sound startled out of her at the siblings playful banter. Smiling, she replied to Rin first, "I'm not that sporty but I will do my best!" Still holding her smile she turned to Deimos a little surprised to hear him speak and said, "Nah, I got this." Chuckling she put her hands on her hips and looked around. No one else had arrived yet so she assumed they were just really early. Not that that was a problem but she was now excited to get started and didn't want the good feeling to wear off.

DragonChild09

User Image

Pooping Popcorn

Wealthy Fatcat

4,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:04 pm
User Image
Find a way out of here
We’ll find it out ♫♪

Team two Team one

Rin smiled a bit "That's fine! I'm sure that not all the events will be sporty!" [/b]Rin assured Lillian, smiling as the girl laughed at the two siblings. She loved to make people happy, it always felt so nice to make a person's day or just be there to let them know that everything was going to be alright. No one had shown up yet and Deimos spoke calmly looking at his sister "I told you we left to early." he said. "No, now we can look around the place, it'll be an adventure!" Rin said cheerfully wanting to explore the island. Turning her attention back onto Lillian, Rin smiled "You know any fun spots on the island?" she asked curiously, excitement in her voice.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:39 am
User Image

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Campsite

outfit:

╚══════════════╝

illian sighed and looked at the watch strapped to her thin wrist. She was so worried about being late that she came too early. She shivered slightly with the chill coming off the water and stuck her hands in her pockets while answering Rin, dismayed, "Sadly, no. This is my first time being on the island actually." The blonde kicked a smooth rock out of the way so that she could bounce on the balls of her feet to keep herself from becoming miserable. Although they didn't know of any nice spots on the island, it would be in her best interest to start moving anyway.

DragonChild09

User Image

Pooping Popcorn

Wealthy Fatcat

4,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:13 pm
((OOC lol seriously where is everyone xd ))

User Image
Find a way out of here
We’ll find it out ♫♪

Team two Team one

Rin smiled "That's fine! It'll be an adventure for you too!" she let out a small cheer. Raising a fist into the air she spoke a bit louder "Let's go!" before anyone said anything, Rin started happily walking. Deimos couldn't help but to let out a little chuckle at his sister's energy, readjusting the guitar case on his back he turned to Lillian. "You joining us? If so we better start moving, Rin doesn't wait for people when she's exploring."/b] With that, Deimos started walking after Rin as she led the way to who knows where.

[EXIT]

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:16 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Where am I? Not-So Catwalk.
what am I doing? Heading Working.
What do I have on me? My wallet, ID, purse
How do I feel? Happy.
Money? $892.44!

ASereh ran off of the boat, bags in hand and a huge grin on her face. She was beyond ready for this trip to begin. Quickly making her way to the team list, she scanned it until she found her name. "This is going to be so fun!" She exclaimed and just about danced from excitement. She then took a quick look around and noticed a girl with blomde hair standing close by. She was about to say hello when she noticed another female and a male head off after talking to the blonde girl. From what she heard, they wanted the girl to join them. I'll say hi after. She tought as she gave the girl a simple way and a friendly smile before venturing off herself.

~~ ~~
O.O.C: Hey guys. Sorry it took so long to post. I've been super busy lately.
DragonChild09

Pooping Popcorn

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

GMassacre

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:02 pm
User Image

My Lil Kouhai

"Its been said,
'Time heals all wounds.'
I do not agree. The wounds remain.
In time, the mind, protecting it's own sanity,
covers then with scar tissue and the pain lessons.
But it's never gone."
User Image
Mishka Dmitri Ivankov
|| Bartender at Neon Lights || 34 || Single ||
|| Attire || Interested in-[N/A] ||
|| With-[G] || Currency-[1,000] ||
|| Profile || [OoC-] ||

[Enter]
Mishka had taken three buses to get to where the fairy had picked him up and it didn't take nearly as long as he expected to be dropped off. The island was fairly big, but he noted that he was dropped off at a campsite and there where only about two people there. He sighed and wondered if he was early, which seemed wrong cause he was pretty sure he was late. He picked his duffel up with his left hand and slipped his right one into his pocket. It was likely everyone else was late, or had he gotten the date wrong? He frowned a little to himself at the thought. If he had gotten the dates wrong that meant he was leaving G alone for two days with no good reason. He puffed out another sigh and forced himself to brighten up a bit. Someone else was here so he obviously wasn't crazy. He gave the woman a smile and quick wave before walking around to him him a place to sit. He found a place and took his seat and pulled a comic out of his duffel cause he needed to pass the time with something while waiting for everybody to come.

XFucked up
XInsecure
XNeurotic
XEmotional
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:28 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, иσvємвєя ②③яם

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④⑥
( ① мσитнs, ⑮ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:36 pm
Lady Illusia

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Heiress Of Life

Pooping Popcorn

Bossetta

DragonChild09

GMassacre

Missy Eevee

Zombuddie

My Lil Kouhai

mudgirl2222

Welcome!

To Day 2 of theThanksgiving Team Wars Survival Challenge! The waiting has finally ended, you have embarked the ferry that now drops you off at the mysterious Mykronos Island. The weather is fair, for now, and for the next two days you'll be competing for the grand prize. What prize? You don't get to know just yet, but trust us, it's gonna be awesome. Remember, the object of the game is to accumulate more points than the other team (the max being 100 points before we call it) while competing against each other and the elements and sometimes the mods of the guild; there is also the occasional challenge that can change the tide of the competition: Two weeks from now both teams will be offered a chance to sweep the competition, a special challenge that only one pair of people from each team can complete.

Below is a list of everyone going, and what teams you'll be on (feel free to come up with a group name together). Conjoin with your fellow teammates as they disembark and start the game whenever you're ready.

ღ Finn Teagan- Team2

ღ Sasha Belmonte- Team1

ღ Lillian Hall- Team2

ღ Lexi Miller- Team1

ღ Annabelle Blake- Team2

ღ Jason Morenos- Team1

ღ Lillian Turner- Team2

ღ Annabel Soonkyu Lee- Team1

ღ Rin Shraipua- Team2

ღ Deimos Shraipua- Team1

ღ Mishka Dmitri Ivankov- Team2

ღ Lyra Dawn Miku- Team1