Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Mykronos Island
Mykronos Camp Site Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:49 am
User Image
♪♫ Behind me is a wall of shutters
My fingertips reek of iron
Keep going and burst out; Every road is packed
Find a way out of here
We’ll find it out ♫♪

🎼 Rin and Deimos ◘ Shraipua
Team two Team one

The two siblings returned to the campsite, for their little adventure to the beach. Rin smiled happily seeing that other people had arrived "Anyone on team two?!" she called out excitedly, hoping to find out who her teammates were. Grabbing onto her brothers hand, she pulled him closer to the group. She knew that Deimos was bad with people... okay he was awful with people, but she hoped that he might be able to make a friend here, that was why she had signed him up for it.

Rin released Deimos's hand, which he then using to adjust the guitar case strapped onto his back. He let out a silent sigh as Rin eagerly awaited the responses for the newcomers.

♫♪ I will be your deadman
With nothing but this blood on my hands
Stuck in your "wonderland"
I just want to make you bleed like me ♪♫

User Image

Deimos's Profile
Rin's Profile

[quote"Pooping Popcorn"]
GMassacre

My Lil Kouhai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:28 pm
User Image

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Campsite

account: $991.25
outfit:
o.o.c: SO sorry for not replying sooner!!

╚══════════════╝

illian followed the two completely different siblings back to the campsite after enjoying the view she had of the beach. On their return she discovered that more people had arrived but after an excited glance around, she frowned, only seeing traces of two so far. Where was everyone? Pushing her bangs away from her face she walked over to the man reading a comic. Might as well make as many acquaintances as she could while there, right? "What's that about?" She asked, after studying him from an appropriate distance.

DragonChild09

GMassacre

My Lil Kouhai

User Image

Pooping Popcorn

Wealthy Fatcat

4,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

GMassacre

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:53 pm
User Image

Pooping Popcorn
[/quote="DragonChild09"]
Quote:

"Its been said,
'Time heals all wounds.'
I do not agree. The wounds remain.
In time, the mind, protecting it's own sanity,
covers then with scar tissue and the pain lessons.
But it's never gone."
User Image
Mishka Dmitri Ivankov
|| Bartender at Neon Lights || 34 || Single ||
|| Attire || Interested in-[N/A] ||
|| With-[Three others] || Currency-[1,000] ||
|| Profile || [OoC-] ||

Mishka looked up when two more people came onto the island. A pink haired woman and white haired male. He turned back to his comic until the woman asked if anyone was on team two. He looked up again and loosely raised a hand. "Yeah." He murmured before looking back in his book. Don't get him wrong he was a a pretty talkative person when he wanted to be but right now he was being a geek so he was going to finish on completing this issue before all else.

Some one else spoke him him a little whale later, asking what that was about. He guessed 'that' was the comic book. He looked down at it, having almost reached the end by now. "It's a DareDevil comic book." He read, over the last page quickly and closed it, handing it to the blond woman. "Pretty good, take a look." he told her, giving her a charming grin.

XFucked up
XInsecure
XX[size=20]X[i]N[/i:bw
w2a1prr:40=18]eurotic[N
XEmotional
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:17 pm
User Image

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Campsite

outfit:
o.o.c: SO sorry for not replying sooner!!

╚══════════════╝

illian crouched on the ground, wrapping her arms around her legs while she waited for the man to finish. The name sounded vaguely familiar but she couldn't pin point exactly where she'd heard it from. Distracted by his smile she almost missed grabbing the book, but finally grasped it with a nervous chuckle and looked down at it. The cover depicted a masked man in a tight red suit frozen in a combat pose she couldn't name. She squinted at it and then her eyes widened in recognition and she gasped. "Hey, this is a new show on Netflix!" That's where she'd heard it from! Lillian flipped through the pages carefully, skimming through the dialog. "Yeah I remember now, the main protagonist is, what, blind, right? But can sense everything around him?" She had only seen a few episodes before getting restless and moving on to something she was more familiar with, but looking at the comic now made her want to go home and binge watch it.

DragonChild09

GMassacre

My Lil Kouhai

User Image

Pooping Popcorn

Wealthy Fatcat

4,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

GMassacre

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:34 pm
User Image

Pooping Popcorn
[/quote=""]
Quote:

"Its been said,
'Time heals all wounds.'
But it's never gone."
User Image
Mishka Dmitri Ivankov
|| Profile || [OoC-] ||

"Yeah, its on Netflix, I just finished watching the shoe, thought I would read the comics again, considering how good the show was." Plus Matt was a babe, but he didn't dare say it aloud, not wanting to give the wrong impression. He made sure to keep note of her slight nervousness. He would knock the flirting just a little but not anything more unless she showed it made her uncomfortable. "Yeah he's blind. Matt Murdock is his name. He was blinded when he was nine, got chemicals in his eyes which gave him the power to get everything else super enhanced." He explained, not all of it but enough to give the general idea cause he was pretty dug into this stuff and if he got into it he was sure he'd just go onn and on.

XFucked up
XInsecure
w2a1prr:39=18]eurotic[N
XEmotional
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:14 pm
User Image

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Campsite

outfit:
o.o.c:

╚══════════════╝

illian put her cheek in the palm of her hand and sighed, staring down at the cover once more. How cool. "Well, I guess I'll have to start watching it again." She said with a smile, looking him in the eyes as she handed the comic back to him. She could tell he was holding himself back from getting overly enthusiastic about explaining and that made her smile even wider. "You can go on if you want. It won't ruin anything for me." It always amused her to see people get passionate about something. Their eyes would light up and they would form a goofy grin which was her favorite part since she could always feel the joy emanating from that smile.

DragonChild09

GMassacre

My Lil Kouhai

User Image

Pooping Popcorn

Wealthy Fatcat

4,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:22 pm
User Image
Find a way out of here
We’ll find it out ♫♪

Team two Team one

Rin smiled happily as the male stated that he was on team two before playfully sticking her tongue out at her brother. "That's another on my team!" she teased cheerfully. Deimos gave a small shrug, he honestly didn't really care about the competition, the only reason he was here was because Rin signed him up then dragged him here.

Rin and Deimos both heard Lillian's conversation with the man as he spoke about his book. Neither of them knew anything about stuff like that, they hadn't been free for all that long. Deimos noticed the slight flicker of sorrow in his sister's eyes and teasingly rubbed her hair. "What, run out of energy already?" he stated with a small chuckle, Rin's normal cheerful self kicking back in. It was hard for the two to try and fit in, most things they didn't really know about. "Are you kidding? We still have to beat you!" Rin smirked.

User Image

Deimos's Profile
Rin's Profile

[quote"Pooping Popcorn"]
GMassacre

My Lil Kouhai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:59 pm
User Image

Pooping Popcorn
DragonChild09

"Its been said,
'Time heals all wounds.'
But it's never gone."
User Image
Mishka Dmitri Ivankov
|| Profile || [OoC-] ||

"You should, it's a pretty good show. They did it really well. Plus Matt is quiet a looker I hear." More like he knew but once again, low profiling. He wasn't about to come out as bi to everyone. She handed him back the comic book and he took it, opening his duffel and tucking it inside for later. He had a few more in there but he would save them seeming as now he was in a conversation. It didn't look like anyone else was coming though. The blond told him to go n, that it wouldn't spoil anything for her, though it would. He looked back over to the other two people here. He wanted to include them somehow. He shot them a grin. "Hey, either off you know anything about comic books or series. Specifically Dare Devil?" He asked them, cause even if they didn't know a lick of it then at lest he could teach them and no one would be left out.

XFucked up
XInsecure
XNeurotic
XEmotional
User Image  

GMassacre

Pooping Popcorn

Wealthy Fatcat

4,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:32 pm
User Image

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Campsite

outfit:
o.o.c: Ew my short post

╚══════════════╝

illian grinned up at the siblings when they started bickering playfully. It made her wish she had a brother to tease her. When the man in front of her replied she turned her smile on him and said thoughtfully, "Yeah?" She could already see herself cuddled up on the couch in her pyjamas with a big bowl of popcorn. When the man invited the siblings to join them she smiled and raised a hand to Rin cheerfully.

DragonChild09

GMassacre

My Lil Kouhai

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:48 pm
User Image
Find a way out of here
We’ll find it out ♫♪

Team two Team one

As the man spoke, the siblings both turned their attention off of one another and onto him. After a moment, Deimos looked back at Rin, not all that sure about how she was going to respond to the question. Rin gave a small confused look but once Lillian raised a cheerful hand to her, Rin smiled warmly and grabbed onto Deimos's hand dragging him over with her.

Coming to a stop next to Lillian, Rin released Deimos from her grasp and he adjusted the guitar case on his back. With a bit of an awkward smile Rin looked at the man and gently shook her head "No, but it sounds like fun. What's it about!?" Rin asked cheerfully only for her eyes to widen a moment later. "Oh, right, I'm Rin and this is my brother Deimos!" she introduced bowing for a moment, Deimos bowing slightly as well.

User Image

Deimos's Profile
Rin's Profile

[quote"Pooping Popcorn"]
GMassacre

My Lil Kouhai

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

GMassacre

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:03 pm
User Image

Pooping Popcorn
[/quote="DragonChild09"]
Quote:

"Its been said,
'Time heals all wounds.'
But it's never gone."
User Image
Mishka Dmitri Ivankov
|| Profile || [OoC-] ||

Mishka watched as the two siblings came over to them (well one was being dragged but they both still came) and offered a soft, warm smile. They stopped next to the blonde woman telling him they didn't know about DareDevil before asking what it was about. More off topic he was glad to have finally run into another dude, cause all he had conversed with where female, though the boy looked way to young for him. His smile grew a little and he thought of where to start but before he could even pick something the Pink haired one spoke up. She introduced herself and her brother and bowed and he was a little surprised by the formality of it all but he didn't question it. He gave a small wave. "I'm Mishka, you can go head and give me a nick name if Mishka is to hard for you. People normally go with Misha or Mish." He explained, soft smile still resting on his lips. His gaze drifted from the siblings too the blonde woman. "Also, I don't think I ever got your name." He told her, cause he didn't want to be rude and think of her as nothing other than that blonde woman.

XFucked up
XInsecure
w2a1prr:39=18]eurotic[N
XEmotional
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:36 pm
User Image

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Campsite

outfit:
o.o.c:

╚══════════════╝

illian let out a small laugh when Rin dragged Deimos over to talk with them. Rin was so full of life, and didn't try to hide one bit of it and she was certain that secretly her brother didn't mind tagging along. They were so different and it was refreshing to be around them and not sitting at home trying to make up excuses to run errands. Man, she really needed to get out more. When the man with the comics introduced himself she tried over his name in her mind. Mishka. Mishka, Mishka, Mishka. It would probably be a while before she attempted to say it considering she was already paranoid about screwing up the pronunciation. That was an interesting name though. Where was he from? She would have to look it up later if she never got around to asking him here. When his attention turned to her she jumped out of her thoughts and gave a smile. "Oh, my name is Lillian, but you can call my Lily if you want to." After replying she looked around at their little group, covering her smile with her hair. It was nice to be among people that weren't judging her.

DragonChild09

GMassacre

My Lil Kouhai

User Image

Pooping Popcorn

Wealthy Fatcat

4,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:52 am
User Image
Find a way out of here
We’ll find it out ♫♪

Team two Team one

Rin smiled happily at Lillian and the man who introduced himself as Mishka, the small group seemed to be growing. "She's on team two too!" Rin chimed in happily "Team two will be triumphant!" Rin said bringing a small fist up to her chest in determination, then gave her brother a playful punch in the shoulder. "You don't stand a chance against us!" she giggled happily. Deimos rolled his eyes a bit, a small smirk beneath his mask.

His red eyes drifted onto Mishka "Have fun with the ball of energy. Warning. It never runs out of power." Deimos said letting out a small chuckle. People were never really his thing, but for Rin's sake, he tried to get along with them whenever she dragged him around in his normal form.

Ignoring Deimos's comment, Rin turned back to Mishka "So what's this Daredevil about?" she asked curiously, her head tilting a bit to the side.

User Image

Deimos's Profile
Rin's Profile

[quote"Pooping Popcorn"]
GMassacre

My Lil Kouhai

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:37 pm
User Image

Pooping Popcorn
[/quote="DragonChild09"]
Quote:

"Its been said,
'Time heals all wounds.'
But it's never gone."
User Image
Mishka Dmitri Ivankov
|| Profile || [OoC-While I do know a butt load about comics I'm not seriously going to lecture you guys about Daredevil so what I got is literally just copy and pasted from the wiki page. Also, sorry for the long wait kinda forgot about this. sweatdrop ] ||

Mishka gave Lillian a soft smile as she introduced herself. She was, oddly enough for him, the second Lillian he had met. Maybe not so surprisingly they where both blonde. Maybe he was still a little stuck on the fact that the larger majority of people here seemed to be woman, not that that was a problem. Maybe when he gets back, he though, he would call up Dia and see what she was up to. Demios spoke to him and pulled him from his thought. Hew turned and gave the masked man his attention. Th mask was an odd thing, though he dare not ask for sake of possibly bringing up some bad blood. Rin brought the topic back to Comics and Misha's smile grew a little. He crossed his legs under him and made sure to face the three in front of him. They all seemed to be younger than him by a good decade, maybe not Lillian but likely yes. He was fine with this, he always had a good time educating the youth.

He took a moment to think of where to start, inhaled softly and parted his lips to speak. "Daredevil is a fictional superhero appearing in Marvel Comics. He was created by writer-editor Stan Lee and artist Bill Everett, with an unspecified amount of input from Jack Kirby. The character first appeared in Daredevil #1 in April sometime of 1964

Daredevil's origin story relates that while living in the Hell's Kitchen neighborhood of New York City, Matt Murdock is blinded by a radioactive substance that falls from an oncoming vehicle, he had pushed an older man out of the way to save him. While he no longer can see, the radioactive exposure heightens his remaining senses beyond normal human ability and gives him a type of sonar which acts as his vision. His father, a boxer named Jack Murdock, supports him as he grows up, though Jack is later killed by gangsters after refusing to throw a fight. After donning a yellow and dark red costume, later to be all dark red, Matt seeks out revenge against his father's killers as the superhero Daredevil, fighting against his many enemies, including Bullseye and the Kingpin. He also becomes a lawyer so that when he's not fighting crime he's...well fighting crime. Daredevil's nickname is 'the Man Without Fear'.

While Daredevil had been home to the work of comic-book artists such as Everett, Kirby, Wally Wood, John Romita, Sr., and Gene Colan, among others, Frank Miller's influential tenure on the title in the early 1980s did as much to cement the character as a popular and influential part of the Marvel Universe. Daredevil has since appeared in various forms of media including several animated series, video games and merchandise, and the 2003 feature-length film Daredevil, where he was portrayed by Ben Affleck. Charlie Cox plays Daredevil in Marvel's Daredevil live-action television series on Netflix that premiered sometime this April."
He nodded a little to Lillian when he mentioned it, cause she had asked about the tv series before. Something during his preaching of his nerd book he had taken it out the few copies he had brought and laid them out in front of him for the three to look through if interested.

XFucked up
XInsecure
w2a1prr:38=18]eurotic[N
XEmotional
User Image  

GMassacre

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:25 pm
x
x