Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Mykronos Island
Mykronos Camp Site Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:07 am
User Image Click for Tennyo form

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ Myself and...Nekkid Man❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Mykronos Island Campsite ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Intrigued-->Oh no. ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$975❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
Outfit
About Priya

Priya's face was bright pink as she merely nodded. Making sure not to make eye contact with the river, she gracefully sped to the rock. She placed her pack down and looked up. It was much taller than she was.

Priya backed up slightly, spotting s glimpse of fabric as she nods. Her eyes were iridescent shimmers as she started off in a run before rocketing herself gracefully into the air, landing squarely on the rock. Her hair settled behind her, the colors swirling from movement as she looks to find, not only clothes, but... A gun?

Priya looked at the violent weapon with terror. She did not like violence of any kind, which included its weaponly form. She carefully inched the gun away with her foot to gain access to the clothing beneath. Why was Leon out here?

Her curiosity sparked as she gathered his clothing, leaping off the rock and landing safely on her feet. She walked to the river and stood, her arms full of clothes. Her strawberry and jasmine scent would probably be all over them now. Zivva's wares were always like that. Maybe he won't notice or mind..

Her melodic voice was soft, "H-here you go..." She was still standing there with his clothes in her arms a few feet away from the edge of the riverbank.

Lord Hedo
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] XD ---❞  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:42 am
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

Thank goodness Priya was swift about turning away. Leon felt that if he was stared at any longer he was going to melt from embarrassment. Watching her walk back a little confused Leon, his eyes curiously continuing to gaze, but as she bloted off into a sprint his eye widened with amazement as he sees her Leap onto the rock that was about 7 or more feet high. How was she was able leap gracefully as a doe like that?

When Priya landed with his clothes in her arms Leon was still a little shocked about her athleticism. So much so that it took a sec for him to register her words or the fact that she was standing at the river's edge, bashfully waiting for him to take his clothing. With his face glowing bright pink once more he gave a simple command in a firm yet bashful manner. "Priya...Please close your eyes.." It was a little embarrassing to command a stranger but he knew that if he even moved one hand to reach for his clothing she'd be able to see his manhood; and there was no way he was gonna let a stranger see him like that, no matter how pretty they are.

He would wait for the lady to comply and afterwards he would bashfully exit the pure water of the river and walk up to Priya; His body bearing all his truth and scars. His heart raced at the sight of his clothes in her hands and in order for him to get them he was going to touch her hands, no matter what. It sounds like no big deal, but with him being in the nude and her with her eyes closed it felt waaaaay to awkward. Oh well, may as well man up and get it over with.

"Thank you, Pryia." His voice calm and his actions frim, Leon kindly thanks the lady, his hands just slipping past her silky fingers, for fetching him his attire and then strolls off behind the rock. "You may open your eyes now Priya. I'm behind the rock now." Boxers on first, definitely. As Leon dresses himself he breathes a comical sight of relief before noticing his gun moved more off to the side than his cellphone, wallet and unique watch. He knew she had to move his stuff to get to his clothes but Leon began to question if Priya had a fear of firearms. It would make sense seeing as she works at a hospital.

Since there was no need for his things right now Leon left them sitting on the ground, neatly collected, and then exited from behind the rock to join Priya by the river side. When Leon made eye contact with Priya his eyes veered away as his embarrassed gaze not fixed upon the beauty all around him which reflected off the river. "...So what brought you here today?" he asked before a cough escaped him and a slight sniffle followed shortly after along with a slight shiver.

Company:: Priya
Clothing:: Today's outfit
Feeling:: Shy and Embarrassed
Condition:: Healthy...some what
Wallet:: 988¥
Items:: Compass/sundial watch, Fake I.D, Grendel P30, Prepaid cellphone
Kirenai Yuki
Poor Priya's eyes. xD And poor Ryan too. I totally know how this situation feels >_<

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:51 pm

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ Nekkid Leon❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Mykronos Island Campsite ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Oh mai! ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$975❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
Outfit
About Priya

Priya didn't have to be told twice. Her eyes were squeezed shut. As she felt him come closer, she released his clothing to him. When he gave the go ahead, she slowly opened her eyes, shimmers and swirls of greens and blues as they looked at the rock that he now occupied.

When he came out from behind the rock, she was relieved to see him clothed. Her head tilted in confusion as he avoided eye contact with her. Had she offended him? Her inner mind began to panic a tad before she heard his cough. She forgot all shyness and swiftly got close to take his temperature. Her voice was soft but clear as she spoke, in full doctor mode, "How long have you been bathing in the cold river?"

Lord Hedo
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:03 pm
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

Priya totally dodged his question but before he could bring attention to that the maiden neared him, entering his space, and placing a soft hand on his forhead. The contrast of his temperature compared to hers was slightly comfy. When asked about the bathing Leon gave a thought to it and his right hand raised to his chin to stroke it in his train of thought; Whatever finely chin hairs he did have being combed in the process. "That depends. Are you talking about only today's bath?"

Feeling:: Better
Kirenai Yuki

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:16 pm

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ Leon❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Mykronos Island Campsite ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Oh mai! ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$975❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
Outfit
About Priya

Priya frowned slightly at his question, bringing her forehead to touch his. The scent of strawberries and jasmine wafted from her as she checked his temperature. "You have a slight fever...Have you taken more than one bath in this cold river?"

She brought her hand away from him and set both of hers just in front of Leon as her eyes began to swirl with a bluer hue taking over. Priya was initiating the first part of her healing ability, scanning for what was hurting or what was abnormal. Her voice was soft, but clear and calm as she spoke, "You have the beginnings of a cold..." Her face frowned slightly, "Slightly Malnourished as well.. Your immune system is slightly compromised.. Honestly.. I don't know how you can bath in a river in 40 degree weather!" She shakes her head, "A hot shower is what you need. And eat more! You really should--oh!" She was beginning to fret. She babbled when she was stressed. She stopped herself and brought her hands to her mouth, eyes wide and slowly shimmering back to turquoise. "I-I'm so sorry!" She bowed.

Lord Hedo
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:25 pm
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

When her hand was raised to feel his forehead sweet scents filled his lungs and a familiarity of his clothes own smell came to mind. What he thought was the magic of soap was actually the magic of whatever perfume Priya was wearing. It smell very nice and almost too distracting, but the sight of the maiden's eyes caught the human's attention. The blurring swirl of dimmed hue in her eyes was captivating Leon as she listed off abnormalities with his condition and by the end if it he was bowing back to the normal blue eyes Priya he knows best.

"Don't apologize Priya, You're right." As Priya kept humble Leon felt he needed to do the same and was just as apologetic as she was. "I haven't been keeping good care of myself, but that's because... Wait..how did you get all of that just by touching my forehead a second ago?" He then leaned a little more to her and gave her a cat like grin. "Do you happen to be an abnormal too?" He asked teasingly but in a playful manner to coax an answer.

Feeling:: Surprised and Curious
Kirenai Yuki

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:29 am

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ Leon❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Mykronos Island Campsite ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Educational ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$975❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
Outfit
About Priya

She blinked in surprise as she looks at Leon, "I'm not abnormal.. I'm a tennyo." She tilted her head. What a specific word to use to classify the supernatural. Of course, Priya was not wary of letting people know she was not human. She accepted everyone as they are, expecting the same in return. "Tennyo are celestial maidens that serve the gods. Mainly the Japanese ones." She brings a finger to her chin in contemplation, "Although, I have been lent out to other gods as a peacekeeper when negotiations are going on.." She smiles, "So.. Why have you not been keeping up with your health?"

Lord Hedo
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:25 am
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

He heard Priya's voice ask a question but it too Leon a sec to fully realize he was being asked something. His mind was still trying to wrap around what Priya called herself. A Tennyo is something he's slightly read about in history class but for an actual Tennyo to exist was...mind boggling. With his wits about him once more Leon take a slight deeper breath before speaking truth with the Priya. "I...I've been too busy trying to get my new life here stable and I just haven't been taking the time to care for myself." That much was true but it wasn't all the truth. Oh, how to human wanted to tell the kind hearted Tennyo more but if he did he felt that maybe it could get her in trouble. He himself is nothing but trouble anyway...nothing good for someone to care about.

"That's why I am very thankful for you, Priya. I was going to call my little sickly feeling as me just being a baby and march on with the beginnings of a cold and fever." Though he felt a little uncomfortable with the lovely lady being a supernatural entity but at the same time Leon knew that Priya wouldn't harm him. Her soul was too sweet to be evil. "Your kindness towards strangers is refreshing and seeing you assist others with that smile of your brings some hope to this cynical b*****d." He belittled himself in a playful manner but his words were true. He didn't trust the world for its cruelty and inequality, so much betrayal that his heart locks itself away from others, but souls like Priya were like light which shines through even the grayest clouds.

Feeling:: Grateful and Connected
Kirenai Yuki

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:51 pm

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ Leon❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Mykronos Island Campsite ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Tired/Nervous ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$975❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
Outfit
About Priya

Priya tilted her head, "To the point of bathing in the cold river?" She was slightly confused, her mind starting to put pieces together. Her eyes locked onto his, turquoise shimmers swirling about. She felt like he was hiding something, but she let it go. It wasn't her place to poke and prod.

At his gratitude, she put up a hand, "Oh no.. I am a doctor.. It's what I do." She gave him a cheerful smile. At his belittling of himself, she brought a hand to rest on top of his, "I don't think that's true. I believe those who have become cynical of the world have the purest of hearts...That's why the world hurt them so much in the first place..." Her cheeks flushed a bright pink. "I think you are a wonderful person."

She gently brought her hand back up to his forehead, but this time, her eyes shifted to an emerald green. Her hand began to glow as she went through the healing. She began to lower inflammation of his sinuses and boosted his immune system to fight the oncoming cold. The glamour she normally had on began to fade as she used her power to heal. She slowly reverted back to her original Tennyo Form as the healing completed itself, taking half her energy with it. Her hand left his forehead as she backed up slightly to give him space. Her breathing was slightly shallow as she sat down, looking at herself.

She looked at Leon nervously, hoping not to scare him off, "P-please don't be frightened.."

Lord Hedo
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:00 pm
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

She asked as if she didn't believe him and his eyes veered away from her gaze. He was hiding some few facts and he wasn't willing to boldly lie to Pyria now but unexpectedly she didn't press the issue and simply took his word for it. Or at least that what it would seem to "Leon". She then became humble, well more so than she is, and said she needed no thanks because she was a doctor and helping others is what she does. Even though that is the job of a doctor it's still kind that she would tend to his health like that. They weren't extremely close, but this is what you'd call a budding relationship He guessed; From strangers to friends.

Though her kindness does surprise him it was her touch which surprised him a little more. Instinctively he wanted to pull away when he felt her connection but...because it was her He allowed it an eased his nerves. However, what the divine woman said afterwards brought them back and even then a rising heat to his cheeks. She thought he was a wonderful person? Was her view on cynics for real? He was like a deer in the headlights as Pyria's words bright a philosopher's spark of life into his once dimmed eyes and when she touched his forehead he felt he snap back to reality.

This time it was Pyria's eyes that held magic in them and in this case it was quite literal. From the shade of one precious stone to another her irises change and the glowing of her hand filled him with a holy yet familiar comfort. As the process worked its way through his veins and lungs He noticed the clothing of Pyria spiriting away into much more pristine clothing. Her hand now leaves him and she takes a step back. He know it was because that gaze of awe he gave her but she sat down with what he sensed was high anxiety as she looked to her hands and then up to him. "P-please don't be frightened.."

"Please don't be frightened?" He echoes back to her with a sort of scepticism but he move close to her and sat right beside the Tennyo. Without a word, as if two children who had ran off to their secret place in the woods, he snuck a kiss upon her cheek and gave her a kind smile. "How could I be frightened of such a sweet woman like you?" She had been nothing but good to this man so how could he ever think ill of her. She may be a being which this human does not fully understand but that didn't matter to Him because she was Pyria; She was his friend and he her's.

Feeling:: Grateful and Connected
Kirenai Yuki

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:12 pm

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ Leon❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Mykronos Island Campsite ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Tired/Nervous ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$975❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
Outfit
About Priya

Priya watched as he came closer, wondering what he was doing. As his lips touched her cheek, a deep red blush came across her face. She brought her hands to her face to cover them as heat radiated off her cheeks. "Oh!" Her voice was soft as her eyes peeled through, a vibrant turquoise against a red flush, "I'm glad that you see it that way.. " She shivered slightly in her tennyo form. Her eyes closed as she began to glow, bringing in the light around her. Clothes began to form around her as she was able to get back to her human visage. She was exhausted, but Leon was healed and that's what mattered. She turned to grab her pack and opened it to offer him the food she made. She smiled cheerfully, "You need something to eat."

Lord Hedo
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:38 am
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

Oh, what he did must have been too much! When Priya covered her deepened red face Leon felt he'd come off as too affectionate and that was why she gave a shiver of disgust; or what the human thought was a shiver of disgust. She said she was glad he seen things his way about he not being fearful of her but that didn't necessarily mean she was glad about the kiss. She was covering her face beat red after all; And as the Tennyo's eyes gazed at the human's a mimiced shade of red burned at his cheeks. Thank goodness Priya changed the subject to food, after magically changing clothes too, and began rummaging through her bag. "Umm...yes please." Leon shyly replies while keeping his gaze at the river; and embarrassingly guilty look about him.

When Priya would near Leona again he would notice something that he couldn't describe but could feel like some type of sensory within him. A spiritual sensory. "You feeling alright Priya?" It took a moment for Leon to build the courage to get look at Priya but when he had he'd seen a fatigue to her. Was it maybe the swirling hues in her hair had lost some momentum to them, or the shine in her jewel eyes had been subtled? He couldn't pin point what it was he was sensing but he knew he was sensing something about Priya's aura and the strength therein.

Feeling:: Solicitous
Condition:: Healthy
Kirenai Yuki

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:56 am

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ Leon❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Mykronos Island Campsite ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Tired ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$975❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
Outfit
About Priya

Priya shook her head, "I was just a little cold.." She smiled, "..I was able to revert back to human form..Just a little bit of fatigue..." She had unpacked the huge variety of sandwiches and drinks from her bag and lay them before Leon with a smile, "Take what you would like. I made quite a few." She, herself, selected a chicken salad sandwich and nibbled upon it, the color slowly returning to her cheeks.

She inched closer to him, shyly, feeling his warmth and enjoying it quietly. As she neared him, she felt something strange...coming from Leon? Her eyes locked onto his with a softness, wondering what it was. Was Leon not human?

Lord Hedo
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:30 am
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

So she was cold? Is that really all he was picking up on? Her smile reassured him of this and with a mirrored smile reeled out of Leon he felt relieved. She said she was a little fatigued too, but should she begin to not feel well he'd try his best to help. He didn't have much back at his tent but if she'd simply need rest there was that. The dupping of sandwich after sandwich got wide eyes of surprise from Leon as he questions just how deep is the bottom of the bag but he was ever so grateful as he thanked he before grabbing a sandwich; Club sandwiches being his favorite.

"Thank you so much Priya!" Like a stray dog Leon happily accepted the free food and attentively scarfed down the meal. Controlling himself so he didn't show how hungry he was, of course. He didn't want to raise her suspicions about his living conditions any more than he already has. She already questioned about the river bath so it goesto show she's a keen one.

Speaking of been keen however, Leon was not so much while he munched happily away at his club sandwich. So much so that the boy hadn't noticed the girl when she scooted closer to him. After is last bite, a pleased smile on his face, he turns to unguardedly meet eyes with the Tennyo and then felt as though a spot like was on him and he under a microscope. "D-do I have something on my face?" He coyishly asked with a slight blush to his cheeks as he wondered if that was why she was staring at him

Feeling:: ...>///>
Condition:: Healthy
Kirenai Yuki

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250