Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Mykronos Island
Mykronos Camp Site Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:46 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, мαч ④тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②0⑧
( ⑥ мσитнs, ②⑦ םαчs )

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:13 pm
KawaiiYukiHime

Clothing:: Detective outfit (in picture)
Company:: Amaryllis
Feeling:: Friendly
Condition:: Healthy
Wallet:: 2,872.69$
Items:: Smartwatch, S&W 627, Badge (looks something like this), Cell Phone, Handcuffs and communications antenna
Items in Shadow Realm::
COM-glasses, Ammo, Sunglasses, City map (marked with red X's)

OOC::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Alfons Jäger

It was kinda funny how they didn't do much picture taking the other day. Really, with Alfons behind her to help her work the controls, the day was spent teaching Amaryllis how to fully operate the high-tech drones and now she learned how to fly it while also taking photos with the flying machine. All in all it wasn't such a bad day. I mean, he got to spend it with her so it wasn't a waste to Alfons. But again, he could see how is emotions are getting in the way of his real mission here; And that was to find a drug dealer who he was tipped off might be hiding out here.

Now that they had another chance out here, and Alfons had set up the communication for the drones, he began to question when Amaryllis would begin to question the realness of what it is they are doing out here. By now...he felt confident enough in trusting her.

"I'm really glad you're helping me with all of this Amaryllis. I'm able to cover much more ground with your extra pair of eye."  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:59 pm
User Image

User Image

❀ ❥ ✪ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄ ❤ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄ ✪ ❥ ❀

Amaryllis adjusted her hat on her head as a soft yawn escaped her lips. It seemed like she was getting off to a slow start, no doubt because she fell asleep late last night. She had a blast learning how to use a drone yesterday, it was certainly an interesting way to take pictures. Though it did make her curious of what other things one could use a drone for. If her curiosity got to her, which was often the case, she'd just ask Alfons. Looking over at her friend, she gave a bright grin. "Oh it's no problem at all Alfons.
I like helping people out and this is something super fun. Plus y'know what they say, 'Two heads are better than one'!"
she chirped with a giggle.

╔══════════════╗
♚ My Funds: $972.70 ♚ My Location: Mykronos Island Campsite♚ My Company: Alfons ♚ My Status: Single ♚ My Clothes: Island Adventure 2 ♚ My Musings: Hmm~ ♚ My Mood: Calm ♚ My Stuff: Backpack
♚ My Profile: Over Here My Job: Unemployed

♚ ❝OOC❞:

Lord Hedo

Quote:

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:38 pm
KawaiiYukiHime

Items:: Smartwatch, S&W 627, Badge (looks something like this), Cell Phone, Handcuffs and communications antenna

Alfons Jäger

She always manage to get a true smile out of him, and her cute giggle was no exception here. "I really admire that part of you Amaryllis." He say with truth before coyly looking at the screen in the middle of the controller. "In a world that seems to be riddled with crime you remind me that not everyone is a bad guy." Trying to turn attention back to the drones he slyly flew his drone above them with a halo like effect safely over Amaryllis. "You got your drone running yet? I was thinking we make a game of seeing you still remember the controls." It might be tricky to remember them all with the drone being able to hovering in so many different directions at once, but that was why Alfons wanted to play and make remembering the controls fun.

There was the guise he had to keep up after all. "Bet your drone keep close to mine."  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:26 pm
User Image

User Image

Amaryllis grinned and rubbed the back of her head, "Well I'm certainly happy that you feel that way. I like to believe that most people have at least a little good in them. And even if someone is doing something bad, that doesn't mean that they're bad. Just that they might be in a less than fortunate situation." she said as she fiddled with her controller. Soon her own drone was up and in the air. "Ooh yeah I like games, let's do it!" she said cheerfully. She did remember a good number of things, but having only had one lesson there were bound to be some things she forgot. Though that just made her excited to play and remember the controls again.

╔══════════════╗
♚ My Funds: $972.70 ♚ My Location: Mykronos Island Campsite♚ My Company: Alfons ♚ My Status: Single ♚ My Clothes: Island Adventure 2 ♚ My Musings: This is gonna be fun! ♚ My Mood: Excited ♚ My Stuff: Backpack

♚ ❝OOC❞:

Lord Hedo

Quote:

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:14 pm
KawaiiYukiHime

OOC:: I was hoping you could mention that you found a tent in your next post so they could start snooping. biggrin

Alfons Jäger

The way she spoke about people not being bad simply because they do bad things was something Alfons use to believe so very long ago. He had almost he forgotten that he believes the world to be like that too, but with his job it was difficult to see things like that again. It was a convenient excuses for him when he had to be in the same like of work as his father, but still...he wants to believe in people just as the beautiful Amaryllis doth.

"That's the spirit Amaryllis!" He smiles as she says she's game. Flying his drone next to hers for a fair start, Alfons began to explain while he took a single photo of them standing together for their first day of investigating together; Even though she doesn't know that's what they are truly doing here. "The game is simple. I'm gonna fly my drone around and try to dodge yours while you try to keep on me and take at least ten photos of the drone."

And with that they were off, Alfons making his drone zoom as fast as it could and leading Amaryllis' drone near a heavily wooded area with hopes they might find Ryan's camp while he flew around in this zone.  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:36 pm
User Image

User Image

Amaryllis nodded with a determined look in her eyes. "Alright let's do this!" she exclaimed, flying her drone after his. She managed to keep up rather well, taking a couple pictures of the other drone. However as she looked at the pictures, one caught her eye.
Stopping her drone above where she had taken the picture, she tapped Alfons on the shoulder. "Hey Alfons, check it out, I think there's someone camping way out in the woods." she said, showing him her controller. Low and behold, in the picture was a full set out campsite. Though who was residing there was a mystery, at least to her. That was kind of odd, there didn't seem to be anyone else camping in the regular campsite areas. Why in the world would someone be all the way out there.

╔══════════════╗
♚ My Funds: $972.70 ♚ My Location: Mykronos Island Campsite♚ My Company: Alfons ♚ My Status: Single ♚ My Clothes: Island Adventure 2 ♚ My Musings: Hm? ♚ My Mood: Curious ♚ My Stuff: Backpack

♚ ❝OOC❞: Sure you got it, let the snooping begin!

Lord Hedo

Quote:

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:08 am
KawaiiYukiHime

OOC:: lets go together! I'll let Amaryllis lead the way and rain on Alfons' fakeness blaugh

Alfons Jäger

Fly as he might, Amaryllis was too good for Alfons to shake off like he thought. It was a proud moment for him as he felt good having trained a skilled civilian like Amaryllis in the ways of droning but his eyes glanced over to her with surprise when she mentioned finding something. After looking at the center screen of her controller Alfons raised a brow and then a smile crept upon his face. "You're right, someone is living way out there! Maybe we should check it out and see if they're in need of help. I mean, there's got to be a reason someone decided to live out there instead of the normal camping sites."

With the truth of his mission in mind a real fact came to mind. Ryan, in his investigation with Rina, was in possession of a firearm and could be a dangerous criminal. With a false smile he tried convincing Am to stay behind while he went exploring alone in some woods he knew nothing about. "Then again I'm sure you don't wanna get your cute black outfit muddy so I can go alone if you'd like." It was a weak excuses to get her to stay but with him having already lied about only being out here to take photos as a photographer, this only being a hobby, he couldn't think of something else to try and get her to hang back.  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:53 am
User Image

User Image

Amaryllis blinked looking down at her outfit. Then she looked back at her friend and laughed, "What and let you have all the fun? No way I'm totally coming with you! I've been out into the woods in much less practical outfits and there's nothing wrong with getting muddy. Besides this has mystery written all over it and I wanna be apart of solving it! " she chirped with a sparkle in her eyes. It was plainly obvious she wasn't going to be deterred. Once something caught her interest she'd see it through to the end. Reaching out she grasped Alfons hand and grinned. "So let's get going, we might even get a chance to meet the person living out there." With that said she walked off in the direction her drone went, pulling her friend along behind her. Taking pictures and flying the drone was fun, but solving potential mysteries was even funner. Like being in one of those tv shows. Plus the little elemental rather liked being in forests and nature having grown up around it.

╔══════════════╗
♚ My Funds: $972.70 ♚ My Location: Mykronos Island Campsite♚ My Company: Alfons ♚ My Status: Single ♚ My Clothes: Island Adventure 2 ♚ My Musings: Ooh this'll be interesting. ♚ My Mood: Curious ♚ My Stuff: Backpack

♚ ❝OOC❞: Hahah alrighty sounds good to me. 4laugh

Lord Hedo

Quote:

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:02 pm
KawaiiYukiHime

OOC:: Done! So the listed items on the other page is what can be see laying around

Alfons Jäger

Drats, he knew that excuse wasn't gonna hold up. Not only did Amaryllis see past it but now she was the one leading the way; Alfons gazing down at her hand holding his and blushing brightly as he hurried along. Over hills and past a small river, the couple finally make it to the camp Amaryllis found and to a surprise it seems as though the place is deserted. "It seems as though no one has been for a while. The clothes scattered on the floor are ruined from weather and from a glance all I can see is abandoned pots with pans."

They hadn't set foot inside of the tent but Alfons was almost certain that there was a clue somewhere around here; Unknowingly, there was a book hidden amongst the items and clothes left behind by whoever lived here. "I guess we should have a look around? I'm sure we're bound to find out who lived here and why if we scavenge for clues." His hand then lightly squeeze Amaryllis' tenderness as he looked to her with protective eyes. "We should be careful too. We don't know if someone or something might come here while we're looking around."  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:34 pm
User Image

User Image

Amaryllis was rather worried about the state of the camp. She hoped that whoever was living here was safe somewhere and hadn't been attacked by someone or something. Still she was rather curious and eager to explore the area. She looked down when Alfons squeezed her hand, then up at his eyes. A light blush colored her cheeks and she nodded, "Right of course we gotta be careful. Who knows why the former occupant of this place had to ditch it." she said softly, before letting go of his hand. Her face broke out in a bright grin with a slight sparkle in her eyes. "But for now, let's get looking for clues!" she chirped before starting to look around. Picking up a fallen stick, she used it to poke at and lift the ruined clothes. She unconsciously hummed a soft tune as she explored, not finding much so far. That is until she looked at the tent, cautiously stepping closer to it. Lifting her stick she rapidly beat at the sides of the tent, waiting to see if something popped out of it. She had a bad run in with a raccoon once so she was always careful of little critters taking refuge in abandoned places. Once it was clear nothing was inside, she parted the flaps and crawled inside to get a close look. Whoever was here might've left something behind in their possible haste to get away. Her curiosity was rewarded when she saw various items scattered about. However what really caught her eye among the items was a brown leather journal. Picking it up, she sat down for a moment and opened the book to read the first few pages.

╔══════════════╗
♚ My Funds: $972.70 ♚ My Location: Mykronos Island Campsite♚ My Company: Alfons ♚ My Status: Single ♚ My Clothes: Island Adventure 2 ♚ My Musings: Huh? ♚ My Mood: Curious ♚ My Stuff: Backpack

♚ ❝OOC❞: Ahh okay got it.

Lord Hedo

Quote:

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:14 am
KawaiiYukiHime

Items:: Smartwatch, S&W 627, Badge (looks something like this), Cell Phone, Handcuffs, communications antenna (left back at his car) and Gloves

Alfons Jäger

That tint of blush and her amethyst gaze made his heart skip a beat. It reminded him of the moment he and she were safe from what happened in the alleyway that one time, and Alfons realizes now that it was then that i feel from the maiden's beauty. He wanted to let her know somehow or in someway, but he couldn't get to close because of his job. He kept trying to tell himself lies but...he was taking her on the job without her knowing. So maybe a part of him didn't care about the rules, and maybe a part of him was willing to put his job on the line just to be with her; Even if it meant just as friends.

Her gun-ho style to this was awesome and he followed shortly after she released his hand only to dip his hands into his pockets and pull them out with black rubber gloves on them. While it might have looked as if it were magic it wasn't; His demonic powers at work with access to the Shadow Realm is all it was. After seeing Amaryllis play it smart he figured he'd give her a hand by handing her some gloves too. Guessing her hand size by how her digits intertwine with his, Alfons lay the gloves upon the page she was reading. "Might wanna think twice about touching that book. You don't know if it's filthy," And then with a tease he began picking stuff up and check objects out. "Or the book might be cursed too."

Teasing aside, Alfons was somewhat impressed at the details taken into making this place mildly comfortable. Whoever was here thought about being out here for a while and even made a tool for fishing out of simple sticks and string; The fishing spear of which he actually held in his hand to examine. "Now I'm really curious about the identity of whoever lived out here and why they were out here for so long."  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:03 pm
User Image

User Image

Amaryllis had gotten past a good few pages, gaining a bit of insight on the author. She blinked when a pair of gloves landed on the page. Looking up at Alfons, she giggled and slipped on the gloves. "Yeah those are fair points, who knows where this thing has been. That and I've almost been cursed once already, which is honestly enough for one lifetime." she said, going back to reading.
Her eyebrows scrunched together as she got into the more detailed entries, "Well according to this, his name is Ryan Martinez Torrez and he's been out here because he didn't have enough money to buy a house. He was going to be living on the streets in the city before finding out about this island and the campsite. " A small frown crossed her face as she said that. She didn't know this guy but she couldn't help but feel bad for him. From what was written down he didn't have the best life. And as was in her nature, she wished she could've help him. Then she got to the last page, there was quite a space of time between it and the last entry, and her eyes widened. This was why this campsite was abandoned. She used one of her gloves to mark the page and crawled out of the tent. "Alfons! You gotta see this!" she exclaimed. Once she was at his side, she opened the journal back up and passed it over to her friend.

╔══════════════╗
♚ My Funds: $972.70 ♚ My Location: Mykronos Island Campsite♚ My Company: Alfons ♚ My Status: Single ♚ My Clothes: Island Adventure 2 ♚ My Musings: Oh no.. ♚ My Mood: Surprised/Worried ♚ My Stuff: Backpack

♚ ❝OOC❞:

Lord Hedo

Quote:

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:43 am
KawaiiYukiHime

Feeling:: Serious
Items:: Smartwatch, S&W 627, Badge (looks something like this), Cell Phone, Handcuffs, communications antenna (left back at his car) and Gloves

Alfons Jäger

Placing down the fishing spear, Alfons first feared Amaryllis had been curesd again as she exited the tent. Then he was surprised to read what it was that she showed him written upon the page. "I can't believe it, he was here!" After reading the page with his eyes Alfons quickly got onto his smartwatch and made a video call with his fellow detective on the other side. "What's the sitch Alfons?" "I took a look into the clues that Rina Sohane gave during the interview of her and it appears my hunch was right, Ryan was out here in hiding. I'm gonna need you to try hacking into every street camera that you can and message me as soon as the facial recognition robot finds a match to Ryan's photo we have on file." "I'm on it Alfons! But it's gonna take some days to get into enough cameras to make a difference, and it's gonna be slow so the city doesn't realize I'm in there system." "Damn, I hate the fact our organization has to work in the shadows like that. Doesn't matter though, make it happen as soon as possible Xiao Yang." "You got it Alfons!"

The video cut off and Alfons was left with a serious face, a sigh escaping him before he truned to Amaryllis with eyes slightly softening; His true job no longer able to be hidden now. "I'm sorry Amaryllis... I'm going to need that book for evidence in my case against Ryan Martinez Torrez."

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:12 am
User Image

User Image

Amaryllis blinked in confusion as she watched Alfons talk to someone on his watch. And what she could infer from that conversation was that her friend had not been completely honest with her. A frown was set upon her lips as she looked at Alfons, to the book then back to him. Her hands clenched around it without her realizing, "You.. you lied about why we were out here.. I can't believe you! This whole time you were just looking for this guy! Why'd you even bring me back out here with you today?!" she shouted, a hurt look in her eyes. There were few things that Amaryllis hated, and liars were definitely one of them. Friend or not, Alfons had lied to her and that just wasn't right in her eyes. She shook her head and took one last look at the book, "Y'know what, fine just take it!" She threw the book at him, before turning and running off in the direction they came from. Soon she came to the river they had passed on the trek and fell to her knees next to it. Raising a hand, she slammed it into the water, distorting her reflection. It was very rare for her to get angry or upset, but she never appreciated being deceived. Hitting the water a few more times to let her anger out, a long sigh escaped her lips. She had managed to send water flying everywhere, a few droplets splattering her face and clothing. 'Guess it's a good thing I wore black today..'

╔══════════════╗
♚ My Funds: $972.70 ♚ My Location: Mykronos Island Campsite♚ My Company: Alfons ♚ My Status: Single ♚ My Clothes: Island Adventure 2 ♚ My Musings: Ugh! ♚ My Mood: Upset ♚ My Stuff: Backpack

♚ ❝OOC❞:

Lord Hedo

Quote:

╚══════════════╝

● Mykronos Island

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items