Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Mykronos Island
Mykronos Camp Site Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:37 am
KawaiiYukiHime

Clothing:: Detective outfit (in picture)
Company:: Amaryllis
Feeling:: Serious
Condition:: Healthy
Wallet:: 2,872.69$
Items:: Smartwatch, S&W 627, Badge (looks something like this), Cell Phone, Handcuffs, communications antenna (left back at his car) and Gloves
Items in Shadow Realm::
COM-glasses, Ammo, Sunglasses, City map (marked with red X's)

OOC::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Alfons Jäger

He caught the book at his chest, it hitting him in surprise before his arms hugged it to him, but as Amaryllis fled he swiftly ran after her while feeling like an idiot and a jerk. He knew something like this might happen and after all the time they spent together it wasn't a surprise she was hurt. When he caught up to Amaryllis he hid behind a tree for a moment, seeing her fall to her knees, and after watching her vent a portion of her frustration he'd slowly come out from hiding to approach her; The detective standing a few feet behind her with dulled eyes of shame. "I didn't mean to lie to you for so long. I wanted to tell you that I was a detective for a while now, but I couldn't compromise the mission." A sigh escaping him then he continue. "It started off as your friendship being my cover to walk around the city and learn more about it. You were supposed to be just a person to aid my information gathering and nothing more, but that change. It all changed the more time I spent around you, and by the time I realized I was already falling in love with you."

But how could she feel for him now? "After I saved you that day in the alleyway I knew that I was in love with you, and even though I shouldn't have gotten you more involved in this investigation I did. I selfishly tried to do my job while also keep you with me and my reckless greed is what's brought us here now. You can hate me if you'd like, I won't blame you for it, but I don't want you to feel hurt. If it helps you, hate me. If it helps you, hit me right now. But please, don't let me failure make you close off your heart or blacken that bright soul of yours." He stepped a little closer and meant what he said, and now as he looked at his hurt friend he was actually wishing that she would hit him just to take a fraction of her pain away from her and to punish himself for the shame he's brought to this situation.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:10 am
User Image

User Image

❀ ❥ ✪ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄ ❤ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄ ✪ ❥ ❀

Amaryllis slowly stood as she turned to face him. Her head was tilted down slightly, her bangs shadowing her eyes.
Her fists clenched at her sides, walking closer as she listened to him. While it did hurt a bit to hear his original motives, she was surprised to hear that he was falling in love with her. Once she was a few inches away, she looked up showing tears well in her eyes. Raising her fists, she hit his chest a few times, "You dummy I don't hate you!" she yelled, her hits becoming half hearted before stopping completely. Her head fell forward against his chest as she sniffled, "I was falling in love with you.. You were the first person I met when I moved here. You've been so sweet and friendly to me and you even saved my life. But I absolutely can't stand liars, too many people have done it to me in the past." she said softly, gripping his shirt. When she looked up again, tears were running down her face. Once her rage subsided she always got overwhelmed by her emotions and usually started crying. "Just please, please don't lie to me again. If it's something to do with your actual job, I'll stay out of the way so you can do it." she muttered, rubbing her eyes.

╔══════════════╗
♚ My Funds: $972.70 ♚ My Location: Mykronos Island Campsite♚ My Company: Alfons ♚ My Status: Single ♚ My Clothes: Island Adventure 2 ♚ My Musings: Hmm... ♚ My Mood: Upset ♚ My Stuff: Backpack
♚ My Profile: Over Here My Job: Unemployed

♚ ❝OOC❞:

Lord Hedo

Quote:

╚══════════════╝

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:53 am
KawaiiYukiHime

Feeling:: Serious
Items:: Smartwatch, S&W 627, Badge (looks something like this), Cell Phone, Handcuffs, communications antenna (left back at his car) and Gloves

Alfons Jäger

As she hit upon his chest he stood there and took the hits which slowly died with the sadness welling up in her eyes. He deserves every single bruise she might leave on him, but when she leaned on him he couldn't help but feel more pain from her feelings of betrayal than her actual fists. He liked to her and that meant something to her. His only hope was that he could earn her trust again; And there his hands would move up to hold her to him as he combed a hand through her romantic blue hair. "I swear never to lie to you again Amaryllis. I never once took joy in it and always fought hard against telling you the truth, but now that the truth is out I'll always be true to you in anything that I say or do. I promise that might to you." As a sign to seal his promises to her he dared to place a hand underneath her chin, a thumb wiping away a tear before he closed his eyes and put it all on the line with a passionate kiss onto her softly tender kiss with a man's promise behind his heart.

Maybe this was a horrible idea, maybe she wouldn't want this kind of affection from a lier right now, but he couldn't hold back his need to show her how much he cared for her and how much he was wanting to be truthful to her from now all; In both word and emotion.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:04 am
User Image

User Image

Amaryllis couldn't help the sigh that escaped her lips when she felt his fingers run through her hair. It was quite a nice feeling. Speaking of, she felt relief when he swore not to lie again. Of course it'd take some time for her to fully trust him again but this was a step in the right direction. "I'm going to hold you to that." she said softly. Her eyes widened in surprise when her kissed her. Sure shewas still angry at him but at the same time she couldn't help but melt into the kiss. Her hands let go of his shirt to wrap her arms around him, eagerly returning the kiss. A few moments passed before she pulled away. Her face was flushed a bright pink as she panted softly. She felt quite flustered in a good way. "Oh my goodness, that was certainly surprising. Though I wouldn't mind doing it again sometime." The last of her tears had dried up by this point and an inkling of a smile dared to grace her lips.

╔══════════════╗
♚ My Funds: $972.70 ♚ My Location: Mykronos Island Campsite♚ My Company: Alfons ♚ My Status: Single ♚ My Clothes: Island Adventure 2 ♚ My Musings: Oh my.. ♚ My Mood: Surprised ♚ My Stuff: Backpack

♚ ❝OOC❞:

Lord Hedo

Quote:

╚══════════════╝

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:12 pm
KawaiiYukiHime

Feeling:: Amorous

Alfons Jäger

He was honestly expecting a slap for what he did, but that's not what happened. He was swept up in the moment and taken away by how tender yet passionate Amaryllis was with her lips. It made his heart race to make a promise to her yet it felt right. He would have never guessed a sweet looking girl like Amaryllis would have known how to give such risqué kisses. His eyes gaze confidently into the gem like sparkle in her eyes, and without out a word her let his body do what felt natural. He found his arms sliding around her hips to pull her to him, and as his hands lightly began to grip onto her body he'd give her another kiss; Only this time it was with more tongue and much more lascivious for the emotions worn on her face were too ravishing not to want more from her.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:36 pm
User Image

User Image

Amaryllis wasn't expecting the more heated kiss that Alfons laid on her. A shiver ran down her spine as her heart beat fast in her chest. She instinctively pressed her body closer to his, swirling her tongue around his. Though she wasn't really putting up much of a fight, letting Alfons take the lead. This kiss lasted longer than the first before she broke it with a soft gasp. It felt like she was a bit lightheaded afterwards. She had kissed many people in her life, being a quite open and affectionate person, but that was probably one of the most passionate she'd experienced. If it was possible her face lit up in a brighter blush and she hid her face in his chest.

╔══════════════╗
♚ My Funds: $972.70 ♚ My Location: Mykronos Island Campsite♚ My Company: Alfons ♚ My Status: Single ♚ My Clothes: Island Adventure 2 ♚ My Musings: Oh my.. ♚ My Mood: Flustered ♚ My Stuff: Backpack

♚ ❝OOC❞:

Lord Hedo

Quote:

╚══════════════╝

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:38 pm
KawaiiYukiHime

Alfons Jäger

At the end of the kiss he realized his demonic nature had escape for a moment. He drained Amaryllis a little of her energy, as a species of incubus usually do, but still he'd lightly smirk with success at having his crush hold onto him so tightly. "Since we're being truthful from now on you should know, I'm a devil." His arms softly around her and hands upon her back, Alfons lightly pet her back Amaryllis' in attempt to comfort her. There wasn't many people who cared for demons, after all they are demons, but Alfons still needed to be truthful to her which started with her and what he truly is.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:03 pm
User Image

User Image

Amaryllis looked up as the lightheaded feeling passed. She tilted her head to the side curiously as a smile crossed her face. "Oh? Well that's pretty cool." she said with a soft laugh. She was glad that he was keeping his word. This revelation didn't actually bother her. Being the social butterfly she was she had made friends with all kinds of different creatures. Plus it wasn't like she was completely normal herself. Come to think of it did she ever tell Alfons that she was an elemental? It wasn't a fact that was readily apparent to most. Well to rectify that situation, she looked towards the river. "Well it's never really come up in conversation but since we're confessing to stuff, I'm a water elemental." she said with a twinkle in her eyes. Holding a hand out, the water slowly rose up into the air. With a few motions it turned and morphed into a heart.

╔══════════════╗
♚ My Funds: $972.70 ♚ My Location: Mykronos Island Campsite♚ My Company: Alfons ♚ My Status: Single ♚ My Clothes: Island Adventure 2 ♚ My Musings: Hmm.. ♚ My Mood: Calm ♚ My Stuff: Backpack

♚ ❝OOC❞:

Lord Hedo

Quote:

╚══════════════╝

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:03 pm
KawaiiYukiHime

Alfons Jäger

A surprise look was what she won out of him, slightly shocked at how receptive she was to his race, but it soon melted into a gaze of admiration for the light hearted water elemental. "You know, I always knew there was something special about you." It was nice to know that if he kept truthful to her she'd keep truthful to him. A truth for a truth seems like a romantically good deal and so he'd lower his face to give her an eskimo kiss; He being so joyous now that he no longer had to keep up his facade with Amaryllis.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:21 pm
User Image

User Image

Amaryllis let the water heart disperse and fall back into the river. She grinned and rubbed the back of her head,
"Aww really? Well I have heard that sometimes elementals give off some kinda aura. Though I think that might just be a rumor cause I've never noticed it." she said, tapping her cheek in thought. She giggled at the cute gesture, returning it in kind. Then she reached up and gently took his face in her hands. Her thumbs rubbed at his cheeks, a fond look crossing her face as she felt her cheerful mood take over again.

╔══════════════╗
♚ My Funds: $972.70 ♚ My Location: Mykronos Island Campsite♚ My Company: Alfons ♚ My Status: Single ♚ My Clothes: Island Adventure 2 ♚ My Musings: Hmm~ ♚ My Mood: Cheerful ♚ My Stuff: Backpack

♚ ❝OOC❞:

Lord Hedo

Quote:

╚══════════════╝

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:38 pm
KawaiiYukiHime

Alfons Jäger

The splashing of the water heart was like a ring to realism telling him to get back on track, but the way Amaryllis is looked up into his eyes was making him hard to focus. His hand reached up to hers and then like a prince to a princess Alfons would chivalrously kiss her hand with a playful smirk on his face. "We should get moving before I'm tempted to do more than just kiss you out here in the wild." Like adam to eve in the garden of edan, Alfons was alone here with Amaryllis and temptation came to him in the form of a beautiful woman.

Escaping her touch Alfons take a step over to where he left the book, the journal evidence for Ryan's plan, before then glancing back at the water elemental with a playful smirk. "Are you coming?" He'd ask as he began to lead the way back to the car. As much as he wanted to spend all day lost in Amaryllis' eyes he was a detective and who two criminals who needed to be locked up; Dante Salvatore Luciano & Ryan Martinez Torrez.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:19 pm
User Image

User Image

Amaryllis was shaken back to reality herself once they parted. Looking over at Alfons, she smiled and nodded.
"Yeah here I come!" she chirped following after him. Falling into step next to him, her gaze fell to the journal. Since she found out the reason why they were out here, there was just one more thing that she wanted to know. "So.. Why exactly are you looking for this guy, what did he even do?" she asked curiously, running her fingers through her hair. She hoped it wasn't anything too bad. Aside from the incident in the alley, Soleil didn't really come off as a city where crime was a huge problem.

╔══════════════╗
♚ My Funds: $972.70 ♚ My Location: Mykronos Island Campsite♚ My Company: Alfons ♚ My Status: Single ♚ My Clothes: Island Adventure 2 ♚ My Musings: Hmm.. ♚ My Mood: Calm ♚ My Stuff: Backpack

♚ ❝OOC❞:

Lord Hedo

Quote:

╚══════════════╝

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:52 am
KawaiiYukiHime

Alfons Jäger

Being a workaholic was one of his flaws but also a strength. It might get in the way of what romance he wants to build with Amaryllis but maybe if he keeps her by his side it might not be such a big deal. Still, there was the chance of danger her wanted to avoid with her, yet for now he focused on answering Amaryllis' questions. "Ryan is a no good drug dealer working for a mobster named Dante Salvatore Luciano. While it is Dante who's pulling the strings Ryan is hid biggest distributor. If I can catch Ryan I'll be able to find Dante and bring them all down once and for all." Taking a look over to his crush he'd speak to her on a serious matter. "Because Dante is a demon the organization I work for was called in and thinking about how dangerous both men can be it's a good thing you can use water so skillfully. You might need it to defend yourself some day."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:10 pm
User Image

User Image

Amaryllis let out a small hum as she fussed with a few strands of hair. "Ah I would've never imagined something like that was going on here. I certainly hope you can find them and stop it." she said with a small frown. She blinked and looked at him, "Um yeah I'm actually pretty good with defensive maneuvers. I'm not much of a physical fighter so making water walls and creating clones to try and disorient an attacker are helpful. I can also run away on the water to get away from someone. Most people probably can't swim fast enough to catch someone who can stand on water. Though I am able to make weapons of a sort if I really need to. The only real downside is I need an adequate amount of water to make anything." she said rubbing her arm.

╔══════════════╗

♚ ❝OOC❞:

Lord Hedo

Quote:

╚══════════════╝

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:23 pm
KawaiiYukiHime

Alfons Jäger

Past the river and over some hills, Alfons and Amaryllis were now near the detective's car and a step closer to leaving. "I hope was can stop Ryan and Dante soon too, but I am worried for you. Since you've been with me you might have been seen by a mobster if Dante has been investigating me too. Which means it'll be smart if I can stay close to you as much as possible." It wasn't that Amaryllis was weak in his eyes but more so that Dante was a dangerous man with powers Alfons wasn't completely sure about. Reaching out for her hand, he'd intertwine his fingers with her just before the came into sight of the car and the ferry which tooted its signal to board all who are planning on heading back to the main land of Soleil. "I don't want to be overbearing, but if you'd allow me I'd like to stay at your place and protect you while this investigation continues." A shy blush came over Alfons as he proposed he protect her at her place but he wasn't sure if he was getting ahead of himself. He didn't even know if Dante knew he was being watched but chances were that he did since he's kept under the radar this entire time; The only clue that he was here was a client of Ryan's getting caught with a bag of coke with the marking of Dante's mob.  
● Mykronos Island

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff