Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Mykronos Island
Mykronos Camp Site Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:00 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, םєcємвєя ②иם

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④②0
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ②④ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:10 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick opened his eyes slowly to the brightly lit exterior of the tent when the morning sunrise was hitting it. After blinking a couple of times while his eyes adjusted to the brightness then he sat up in his sleeping bag. Looking down he noticed he was still holding onto Saeki’s hand then he started blushing bright red thinking back to what they did in the privacy of their tent. “Doing it out here definitely gives it a different feel from the first time at the hotel. At some point we’ll do it at one of our houses” he thought to himself, smiling softly. He looked at Saeki endearlying and he felt like he could totally go for another round if the other was up for it. Not like he was in a hurry to get back to the mainland since that will be the official end of this weekend trip. Keeping his hand where it was he used the other to take out his phone and take a quick picture of his boyfriend in his current state. He will formally ask to keep the picture at a later time. Removing his hand and putting away his phone he moved to exit the tent and put on his shoes as soon as he was outside. He decided to get breakfast ready by boiling a kettle of water and taking in the sights of their surroundings in the meantime.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Mykronos camp site.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ:reminiscing.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1427.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself, and his boyfriend, Saeki. outfit

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:33 am
User Image
User Image

Saeki was still asleep, undisturbed by the light when Patrick woke up. He was used to having light in his room back in Japan as well when it was high summer. Of course it wasn’t summer now and outside was much colder than the summer days he would remember once seeing the light filter through. After their adventures the day before and the night they had, the young man had been exhausted though. It showed now with how deeply he slept to not be disturbed by his boyfriend’s movement while usually his sleep was so light he would notice the slightest shift and it would wake him. Once Patrick had moved away though and their added body warmth left the young swordsman’s side he slowly woke up, closed his eyes again for a moment before carefully letting them adjust to the light.

With one look around he realized why he had woken up and the young man sat up yawning as he looked at the entrance to the tent rubbing his eyes a bit. A small smile played over his lips as he remembered the previous night with a light red on his cheeks. Saeki had sure changed a lot since he came to Soleil. He became more loose, learned to worry less about what others thought and he now had a boyfriend with whom he had done everything couples do already. The Asian felt really happy, always enjoying Patrick’s touch. Not wanting to sleep away any more time, the young man got out of the sleeping bag as well and walked out of the tent to the subtle sounds of his boyfriend readying their meal. "Goodmorning my love." he said and smiled at his beloved and leaned in to give them a kiss. They didn’t have much time left to enjoy this outing so he would make the best of it.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Pet : Aki]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Mykronos Camp] xxx

[With : Patrick] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx

Quotes: xxx

Genkawolf

-

-

"SPOKEN"
’THOUGHTS’

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:03 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick was chopping an apple on a cutting board while waiting for the water to boil. He was preparing ingredients for oatmeal, the oatmeal itself is the instant plain stuff, but the other ingredients were add-ons he put in himself. Didn’t look in the direction of the tent when he heard sounds coming from that way assuming it was Saeki. "Morning, sleeping beauty. How are you feeling?" He greeted him back and asked his boyfriend. He turned the kissing into a make out session and he was careful not to touch him with his dirty hands. "Can't get enough of your delectable lips" he commented afterwards. He blushed a little feeling like he did something pretty bold so early in the day. Resumed cutting the apple slices into smaller pieces for the oatmeal. “A little earlier I took a photo of you sleeping. Would it be alright for me to keep it?” he asked for permission to keep the photo now. “Oh, and do you want to do anything special or specific today before it’s time to go home?” he asked next. He wrapped off his sticky hands with a hand towel then removed the kettle when it was ready.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Mykronos camp site.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ:a little lustful.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1427.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself, and his boyfriend, Saeki. outfit

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 12:41 pm
User Image
User Image

"I slept great after last night." Saeki teased and grinned before he kissed them. When Patrick kissed him back so passionately he smiled and held the kiss as well, gently placing his hand on their cheek enjoying their closeness. "That is true for me as well. Mine are always yours whenever you want them." he said to Patrick. Of course they couldn’t stay like that forever with cooking going on and when Patrick turned back to the task at hand, Saeki shivered slightly as he had been sleeping in just his silk Pajama trousers. It was definitely colder than it had been. The young man wrapped his arms around himself as he listened to his beloved’s words and smiled when they spoke about the picture.

"Of course you can my love. Any and all pictures you take you can keep. You just can’t share all of them." The Swordsman smiled teasingly and winked. When the other focused back on the cooking, the young man walked to the nearby water and washed himself a bit before he brushed his teeth using some water he had brought along the day before. After that he quickly went inside the tent and got dressed in warm clothes. He put on a black cargo pants with a white shirt and a warm dark grey hoodie that had the image of his family’s logo on it. A curled up Asian dragon with the words ‘Konosawa Hot Springs’ around it. After that he walked back out, pulled up his hood and walked back to his beloved.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image

[Where : Mykronos Camp Site] xxx

Genkawolf

-

-

"Saeki Speaking"
’THOUGHTS’

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:21 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick was shirtless and just wearing gray sweatpants and black briefs down below. The morning coldness didn't bother him with the natural hotness that excludes from his body at a constant fixed amount that the cold weather would take a long time to embrace. He was going to put on clothes after breakfast since walking around shirtless wasn't something he went around normally doing. Actually he would usually cover as much skin as possible with his taste in clothing. "We could go for another round after breakfast if you're in the mood for it" he responded to the teasing. "Sounds like music to my ears. I'll do best in not wasting any future opportunities for more make out sessions" he said being flirty. "Of course the PG ones so we could use them as a collage for our wedding reception someday"he teased back. "While the other is a part of my private collection" he muttered and he hadn't noticed the other had returned to the tent. He assumed no response to his question by default meant for him to come up with something like he usually does. Or the option to do nothing and relax was on the table too. He was left to ponder a lot about it as he continued with the breakfast and finished while distracted without making a mistake. Started eating his portion from his own bowl and digging at the apple chunks he put in there.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Mykronos camp site.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ:lustful and flirty then pondering and distracted.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1427.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself, and his boyfriend, Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:03 am
User Image
User Image

The young swordsman chuckled when he heard Patrick’s tease. "Oh, I’m up for it. With you? Always." he said and gave another kiss on their lips as a response to more make out sessions with a promising smile. "You might need to undress me again first though, it’s really cold." Saeki chuckled and waited a bit longer next to Patrick as they spoke to each other. Soon enough Saeki indeed went to get dressed because the cold was getting to him. But he lost little time in getting back to Patrick’s side while he thought about stuff to do for them before they would go home.

"Well, if we do go for another round and still have time after that..." The young man purposely let the words hang in the air for a little as he gave his beloved an inviting grin. "We could see if the Palooza is open. Or perhaps we can see how long we will last if we try for more rounds. Or we could wait until we get to one of our homes." Ok, now Saeki was teasing and it showed in his mischievous smile. While he wasn’t against a prolonged intimacy with his boyfriend, at all, he was far from desperately needing it or being addicted. It would be purely for the fun and pleasure and spending as much time with Patrick as he could. He did mean it that he was ready for more right here and now though. Being here in the ‘wilds’ they had plenty of privacy. Just as much as he was open to do something more general like the fairgrounds, or go back to the mainland before going for a drink or a meal. Saeki had come up with a few things and he allowed his beloved to make the last decision.

User Image

[Where : Mykronos Campsite] xxx

"Saeki Speaking"

Genkawolf

-

-

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:39 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick snapped out of his thoughts as soon as the topic of going another round came up again. “We’re certainly compatible. Being able to comfortably flirt like this effortlessly” he thought, feeling like he was in the mood again. He gulped down the oatmeal he did have in mouth before speaking. “Certainly know how to increase your boyfriend’s libido” he replied smiling and blushing a little. “Would be nice if it was open this year…” he started to say before the rest of his boyfriend’s words sunk in and blushed more. Felt his body was heating up all the way to his ears. “Ooh, you. You’re making me so speechless” he exclaimed. “You have a way with words, darling and I definitely want to take you up on the suggestions” he said then ate a spoonful of oatmeal. “But first we should finish breakfast while it’s hot” he insisted and resumed eating after gesturing to the bowl he had made for Saeki with his spoon. He felt that his boyfriend is the only one that ever made him feel this wanted before and he wants him just as much or maybe even more than what he expresses with words and actions. Picked up the pace a bit so he would finish sooner, "Spending the rest of the time in the tent doing x rated things is very good way to spend time with my boyfriend" he thought smiling widely.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Mykronos camp site.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ:lustful and flirty.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1427.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself, and his boyfriend, Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:40 pm
User Image
User Image

Saeki smiled to Patrick when they replied. "I’m glad to hear I have that effect on you. You do the same for me." It was nothing but the truth. Before meeting Patrick this stuff never really crossed his mind much. But ever since they got together his body yearned for his boyfriend’s a lot. And the swordsman wanted Patrick, all the way. And it turned out his body’s reactions had changed too, to accommodate such wishes. When it looked like it took a moment for his words to sink in, a light chuckle came from Saeki. He couldn’t blame Patrick, this was all very recent. But the longer they dated, the more it came forward. As his need grew for his beloved, so did his body temperature, darkening the red on his cheeks. Perhaps if he had waited a bit he wouldn’t have needed to get dressed yet.

It would still add some extra fun though. He smiled when Patrick complimented his words and walked over, gently caressing their neck before he leaned over his beloved’s sitting form and gave them a close hug with his arms around their shoulders. "I’ve learned from the best. And I look forward to that." he whispered in Patrick’s ear. Leaning in, Saeki kissed him on his neck and nodded before letting go reluctantly. "You make a valid point my love. And I am hungry." A soft laugh followed that statement and Saeki sat down with Patrick to eat. "Thank you for the meal hun." Considering their activities the night before, it wasn’t entirely strange he was hungry. Though he was reluctant to let go of Patrick, Saeki smiled happily as they ate together. When he came to Soleil he had never expected this, but he welcomed it with open arms.

User Image

[Where : Home] xxx

[Thinking : I want him most of all. I feel so blessed to have him in my life.] xxx

"Saeki Speaking"

Genkawolf

-

-

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:50 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"Really? then I'm also glad to hear that" Patrick responded smiling again. He shuddered from feeling his boyfriend’s warm breath caressed his ear making him feel aroused. Uttered an audible sound to the neck kissing. “Maybe I’m too good of a teacher to expertly attack my weak spots” he thought and took a drink of water from his water bottle. “You’re welcome, darling” replied to being thanked. Being here was like their own getaway trip that some couples do on a whim to spend alone time with no distraction or interference from the outside world. He considered the situation to be pretty romantic for the most part. He cleaned up a bit once he finished eating then contently waited on his boyfriend to finish his meal. “Umm, since we will be going at it again and the many times we can handle it. I was thinking you could give being on top a try...?" he looked at Saeki afterwards instead of looking the other way as he was blushing again. He hadn’t been on the bottom in a long time and his first time being on top was in his current relationship. He was going to accept whatever answer he receives from his bedroom partner, but he had brought it up with some confidence that the other would go for it with how lustful they seem to be to each other.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Mykronos camp site.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ:hot and bothered.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1427.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself, and his lovely boyfriend, Saeki. outfit

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:28 am
User Image
User Image

Saeki grinned when he heard Patrick as he kissed their neck. They were clearly feeling the same way, but they did have to get breakfast inside first. There was plenty of time left. Saeki quickly started eating the oatmeal once he was at his seat and he looked at his beloved. Patrick was done sooner of course as he started a bit earlier, but Saeki hadn’t been far behind and finished not long after. The Swordsman listened to his boyfriend as they spoke about doing it more often as well and blushed a bit though he was smiling. Before he came to Soleil, he had been completely inexperienced when it came to the intimate scene. But since then he had done it with Patrick a few times and he thought about what they said.

He could give it a shot now he knew more about it. "So you want me to take the lead this time?" he asked with a tease. Of course he knew that was what his beloved meant. Saeki smiled and walked back to where Patrick was seated. The young man sat down on their lap facing them and leaned in kissing their lips lovingly a few times before he looked them straight in the eyes. "I think I can do that." he said softly and gave Patrick a wink before tracing kisses down their neck, knowing full well that was their weakness. He may not have done it before, but he could always try to drive his boyfriend insane for him before they would get to it. After a while he would lead them to the tent though where they remained until it was time to go home.

User Image

[Where : Mykronos Campsite] xxx

"Saeki Speaking"

Genkawolf

-

-

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:01 pm