Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Mykronos Island
Love's Orchard

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:07 pm
ℓσvє's σяcнαяם

User Image

Congratulations~.

You've passed the terrible trials of the Jungle of Shattered Hearts. The gates
have opened and the garden of the Nanoa fruit has been revealed to you~.
As promised, so long as you can manage to snatch one off the top of a tree,
you are free to eat it - together. So you very much better hope it works...
Because if you eat it and nothing happens; that's it.

But in order to make the fruit's magical powers work... You must eat it
together. No splitting the fruit, no cutting it, no breaking it, no taking it out of
the garden... Each of you must grab onto an end of the fruit and bite down...
So get ready for a sensual touch of the mouths. Because you'll have to eat
the entire thing.

Every. Last. Bite.

[Click Here For Help.]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:54 pm
User Imagetext text t
User ImageUser Image

User Image

"Yeah, I think it's a kiss, too." Rina said, agreeing with Seth. It has to be it! She couldn't rack her brain for any more clever answers to this thing! Suddenly, the words on the stone glowed, and slowly disappeared, and the stone itself shrunk back into the ground. "Did we.." Before she was able to finish her sentence, the gates slowly opened, and it took every ounce of whatever strength she had left to not scream in joy. "SETH! SETH! Let's go, let's go!" She said, obviously very excited! Since her ankle was still hurting, she crawled for a few seconds before remembering she could fly. Duh! Quickly sprouting her wings, she was only able to get about 10 feet in before she had collapsed on the ground. Yeah, she had been up since the wee hours of the morning, and hadn't slept much the night before, so once her body finally realized it was safe, she passed out. No way she was gonna stay up for any longer. There she slept, on the ground, possibly feet away from the magic fruit that they needed to find.

The next morning, Rina had woken up face first on the ground. The grass surprisingly wasn't as scratchy and rough as you think it would be, it was actually kinda soft. Her head jerked up immediately, and she quickly scrambled to her knees when she remembered where they were. As she tried to stand up, the pain in her ankle hit her, and she knelt back down. It didn't hurt as bad as it did yesterday, but it was still painful as heck! However, she felt rested, which was a surprise, and wanted to find that fruit! "Seth! We gotta find the fruit!" She said, not even looking to wherever he was before flying over to the trees and inspecting them for star-shaped fruit. This was it! They'll be able to look into their future! The can find out if they're soulmates! Oh, this is so exciting! She's so happy!

User Image

✿ $1000 || Extremely Excited || To the Orchard! || In Love with Seth! || With Seth ✿

OOC: The first posts are ours! heart
Sorry for any extra quotes!
Lyeisander

fuestray

Faun

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:17 pm
User Image
Şєтн ☯ яץυjιη

『 龍☯神 』

'We live alone. We die alone. Everything else is just an illusion.'

User Image

The young man jumped in surprise the moment the ground shook tremendously while the gates of the orchard invited them in. He ignored his excited partner who seemed to have collasped. He was far too tired to process whatever was happening around him. The dragon could not understand what her excitement was directed at and he was far more weirded out than thrilled. It looked peaceful, there were greenery everywhere he looked along with a small "wishing fountain" that came into sight the moment they entered the gates. His claws and his scale-like skin burned itself away the moment his toes touched the sacred ground. He was human again but his clothes were badly torn and ripped, revealing the scar he had on his back. What he thought strange was the fact he still had the strength to roam about without collapsing straight away. His body felt "clensed". Almost as if the orchard had purified him. It was then he had noticed his partner that laid lifelessly on the ground and for a split second there, he thought she was dead. He let out a sigh, is the exhaustion finally getting to him? Dead? Who is he kidding.

Seth was a very stubborn man. He refused to sleep eventhough he knew this place was safe enough for them to do so. There was a thought lingering about that something might happen again. He was terribly paranoid. It was a long night and what seemed like a ray of sunlight finally shone down upon the orchard. It was then Rina had finally woken up but before words could escape his lips, she had dashed towards the tree. He was dazed for a short while and then a small sigh followed after. "Take your time. I doubt the orchard's going to run off." his voice was hoarse. Dehydration perhaps. He walked around aimlessly searching for a fruit and it was then a star-like object came into sight. It looked strangely majestic hanging off of the tree and he couldn't bring himself to pluck it of. It wasn't as if it wouldn't grow back, what is he even doing here pitying a fruit. "Rina-" he pointed.

I Feel: (( Exhausted, Half Asleep ))
I Think: (( So tired- ))
What I'm Wearing: (( Casual ))
Who's With Me: (( Rina ))
Who Am I Dating: (( No One ))

OOC: SORRY FOR THE LATE POST FFFFF

i am rare pepe

Name

Name

Name

Name

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:09 am