Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Mykronos Island
Jungle of Shattered Hearts Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:47 pm
נυиɢℓє σғ sнαттєяєδ нєαятs

User Image

Why is it called the Jungle of Shattered Hearts?

Many people travel across the land to come and take the challenge of the
legendary Nanoa fruit. Legend has it, if you can make it through the five
steps of the Jungle's trials, a golden gate shall appear. However, they are
much harder than they actually seem. What people may believe to be easy
will tear them both emotionally and mentally as well as possibly physically
with the march up the long and treacherous stairway.

And if you can't make it past nightcrawlers, wild animals, jungle brush,
streams, deadly plants alone... Then we suggest you turn around while you
still can.

[The steps to the trials are located on the bottom of the Guide. You can find them by clicking here.]

Good luck!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:36 pm
User Imagetext text t
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Rina was a mixture of anxiousness and excitement on the ferry ride over to the island. She wanted to get back Seth, yes, but she was super afraid of the jungle! She's had a fear of jungles and forests and the like from her childhood, and it's haunted her ever since. When they made it to the jungle, she stood at the foot of it, contemplating the decisions she's made over the course of her life, and how the heck she ended up here. Taking a deep breath, anyone could tell she was fighting over whether she should even enter the jungle or not.

"This place is called the Jungle of Shattered Hearts. Only couples with really strong bonds are said to get through and.. I don't want you to get any more angry with me than you already are." Rina admitted. She was scared, what if they come out worse than they go in? With a thought like that, she would never want to go in! But they're already here, and if Seth wants to prove her wrong, then they have to go through! She just doesn't want either of them to get hurt, physically and emotionally.

User Image

✿ $1000 || Determined, but Nervous || To the Orchard! || Single..? || With Seth ✿

OOC: Sorry for the wait!

Lyeisander

fuestray

Faun

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:20 pm
User Image

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seth Ryujin

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Status: Messed Up | Mood: Frustrated | Current Company: Rina

He sat a little further from her on the ferry ride and enjoyed the sea breeze alone. He had been thinking to himself all this while and yet he hadn't come up with any answer. He sighed when he noticed the jungle, it gave him an eerie feeling. He didn't want to be anywhere near that place but it's too late to back out now.

"Shattered Hearts? Strong bonds? How wouls you know if our bond's strong enough?" he mocked. Shattered hearts, their hearts were already shattered anyway. He supposed she will back out soon after they stepped into the jungle but seeing her so determined, it made him doubt himself. "Move along, we don't have all day. It's just a jungle anyway." he frowned.

Oh, he certainly is upset especially when his feet practically sunk into the mud as soon as he stepped into the jungle. Damn, that's going to take him quite a while to clean. He didn't even bring his flip-flops. He simply shrugged it off before pulling his feet out from the mud only to find leeches on his shoes. He shuddered before kicking them off and stepping on them. "The hell kind of place did you bring me to." he furiously asked. Is this some kind of joke? Did she bring him here to have him make a fool out of himself? He took a deep breath and sighed.

'Calm down, Seth. You being hot-tempered never reaply helped you out in any way. Suck it up.'

Clouded with his thoughts, he quickly marched on, forgetting that he had a companion with him. By the time he came to realize, his long legs have already carried him and disappeared into the distance. Not long after, he walked back to where Rina was, drenched in what seemed like rainwater seeping through his white T-shirt. He was basically dripping wet and furious. "What kind of place did you even bring me to. Isn't this just a normal jungle" he complained. Why isn't it even raining where Rina was? He frowned and took off his shirt to squeeze the water out before putting it on again. Damn, no bandages.

Oh, good god just let him get this over with already.

OOC: No, no, it's alright. It's close to Christmas and everyone's busy rofl
i am rare pepe

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:37 pm
User Imagetext text t
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Rina looked on in sadness and annoyance at Seth and his temper. His temper is gonna stop them from getting anywhere near Love's Orchard! She stayed silent and watched him wander farther into the jungle in disapproval, and made a small sigh when he came back drenched. His constant negativity was really wearing on her determination already. She was not planning on spending her day like this! Well she was, kinda, but she thought Seth would be a little more cooperative!

"Look, this path isn't so bad." She pointed and turned towards that direction, expecting him to follow. Walking in, she was happy to notice that the mud was only an inch deep or so, and it wasn't all that bad. Then what in the world happened to Seth? Maybe his head hit a big leaf that had a bunch of water in it? Or maybe the jungle is being nicer to her because she believes in the Orchard? Hey, that's a nice thought! Maybe if she just keeps on believing she can do it, she'll make it through! She just has to have hope in Seth and their relationship, and that the Orchard can fix all this. So, it has to be magic! Still, though.. She's already forcing him to go through this, and with her on top of it all. She doesn't want to force him anymore than she already is.

Turning to face him, "I'm sorry for being stupid... I-I shouldn't be forcing you through all of this.. If you really want to leave, I'll go if you want to, and I'll leave if you want that as well.." She said, slightly downcast. However, she looked at him right in the eyes, and you could still see the hope in her own.
You could still tell she loved him. So much, that it was hurting.

User Image

✿ $1000 || Determined(?), a little Bitter || To the Orchard! || Single..? || With Seth ✿

OOC: aaGGHh i lliiiveee and i come back with a s**t post sorry ; ;

Lyeisander

fuestray

Faun

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:10 pm
User Image

Seth Ryujin

Maybe this whole jungle issue wouldn't be so bad if he actually followed Rina's lead instead but he's far too irritated by the mud and drenched clothing. No spare change of clothes and no supply of bandages. Rina's off the list as it's quite impossible for him to request bandages from her, he's pretty sure she brought cartoon bandaids instead and having cartoon imprinted plasters on him is the last thing he'd do on his list of no-no's. He took a deep breath and nodded in agreement. Is the orchard really located in a place such as this? So as long as they follow the path, the so called sacred place will appear before their eyes? He shook his head in disapproval at the thought. It's far too strange. The question as to why it's called the Jungle of Shattered Hearts lingered in his mind. He was deep in thought but was given the reality check by accidentally running into her when she suddenly stopped and turned around.

He cringed a little at his actions and muttered a quick sorry before taking a few steps back, just in case she feels uncomfortable with their distance. Her words surprised him, however. Had she really been taking all this so seriously? He paid close attention to her for the first time since he came back. According to his assumptions, the dark eye circles around her eyes are probably due to her spending the night packing and preparing for today. Without him realizing, his index finger had already reached out and touched her eyelids, then tracing it down to her cheek. "Uh-" it took him all he had to surpress himself from freaking out when he came back to his senses. The hell is he doing now? In attempt to cover up for what he did, he quickly turn it into a pinch on the cheek instead. Everytime he looked at her there's the reflection of that b*****d that slept with her and it pisses him off so badly. "What did you say? You dragged me all the way out here, got me drenched by some unexpected rainfall and now you decide to send me back in this state? Are you messing with me right now." he furrowed his eyebrows in the process as his mouth slowly turned into a frown. Knowing that he possibly hurt her face by pinching it with slightly a little more pressure compared to usual, he quickly let go and walked on. He quickly removed the bandage around his arm the moment he started to feel slight discomfort. Once again he stopped all of a sudden, standing in the middle of the path with his back faced towards her. The look in her eyes just now, there was no mistake that she loved him. Her brown eyes still carry the same emotion in them ever since the last time he saw her. He knows for sure that he does love her, too but getting worked up about that man isn't helping him much even if they got back together.

"Listen. Listen well because I'm only going to say this once. I'm sorry." his tone of voice suddenly went quiet the moment he apologized and there's the cliff-hanging long pause before he attempted to speak again. "I know I'm being ridiculous right now and my temper is all over the place, that I know. I didn't agree to this 'trip' just so you can cancel it all of a sudden and head back as if nothing ever happened. I've been thinking, a lot in fact and I know for sure that I love you but.. I just need time." he gritted his teeth. "But just the thought of you belonging to that man even if it's just for that night. The fact that he held you or possibly even kissed you. I don't want that." he turned around, staring her dead in the eye as emotions filled his golden irises that glistened under the faint sunlight. An expression barely noticable expression of hurt flashed across his face for a split second and he tilted his head downwards, letting the small water droplets trickle down the side of his face. He simply looked at her for a short while before turning back and continuing on. How embarassing to blurt out things like that all of a sudden.

OOC: Welcome baackkkk- no worries no worries on the other hand uni is stressing me out s**t loads im surprised im still online emotion_0A0
i am rare pepe

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:43 pm
User Imagetext text t
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Rina looked towards the ground, feeling guilty when Seth began to get upset. What is she supposed to do?! It seems like nothing she's doing is right! However, her body froze entirely when Seth brushed against her face with his hand, and winced when he suddenly pinched down on her cheek. She was finally able to gently rub her face when he had let go and turned away, but still had a sullen look. All this was her fault! If she didn't go completely stupid that day, everything would've been fine! Everything would have been perfect again! Knowing her, she would have already forgiven him (which she already did anyway), and they would be cozy at his house or something! Or maybe this was supposed to happen?

All couples are supposed to have a fight every once in a while, even if it's just a little argument. People with a 'perfect' relationship are weird. That means you're so alike that you never fight. Even though Seth and Rina have differences, a lot of differences, they still managed to like each other, and fall in love with each other. If Rina had never gone out that day, she still regrets that she did though, they would have never came here. Which to Seth, would sound good, but then they would have never been able to find Love's Orchard! Finding that place could give them a chance to look at their future, and find out whether they're soulmates or not. Maybe this needs to happen? That way, Seth will stop doubting their relationship like he used to! He always said that he doubted how long they would stay together, and it always made her upset!

Rina was taken out of her deep thoughts by Seth when he spoke, and what he said actually lifted her spirits. He still loves her..! Her heart beat a little quicker, but she still stayed calm as he talked. If she ever sees Lysander again, she's gonna claw his eyes out, no questions asked. With a small smile on her face, and a much better attitude than before, Rina walked past Seth. "Come on, let's get this whole thing over with." She said, sounding more hopeful, and quickly patting his back as she passed by him. Treading ahead, the mud became a bit deeper, but it wasn't all that bad. The incline became a tad steeper as well, but it certainly wasn't anything too difficult. She stopped for a second, not even turning around to say, "And just so you know, I belong to you." And continued on after giving a small sigh.

User Image

✿ $1000 || Determined || To the Orchard! || Single..? || With Seth ✿

OOC: honestly this has been the weirdest week of my life, so much crap happened, so sorry for the late response

Lyeisander

fuestray

Faun

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:04 am
User Image

Seth Ryujin

" So this is the big fight we've mentioned that night during the Fall Ball. Who knew.." he murmured. Seth simply shrugged at her response, completely unaware of the smile that had formed on her face. How naive of him, making a promise that they'd work this through, who knew it'd be so difficult? But that's alright, promises were meant to be broken nonetheless. It wasn't until she stopped once again and spoke that 50 Shades of Pink were taking place on his cheeks. 'But even so..' he shook his head, keeping himself from dwelling on this subject matter any further. He'll come to his decision when all of this is over, after they find the legendary orchard. Muddy slopes and uneven terrains, it was taking a toll on his injury from the amount of strength he had to use to pull himself out of the puddles of mud. Strangely, the sun baked them with intensifying heat despite the Fall being the current weather. What is going on exactly? He's starting to sweat buckets. He shielded his eyes and shifted his gaze towards Rina, checking if she's doing fine. His pupils turned eliptical in the sunlight, leaving large pools of gold iris. "You doing fine? Isn't it in the middle of Fall, why is it so scorching hot right now." he asked, dusting the dirt off of his clothes. They've come a long way and it's too late to turn back now. He then stopped in his footsteps, gaze softening as it fell on her back.

"Why are you trying so hard for someone like me." he asked.

OOC: Nahhh it's cool rofl
i am rare pepe

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:31 pm
User Imagetext text t
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Rina was still pretty darn determined as they continued their trek through the jungle, finding it wasn't all that bad. The occasional poisonous frog, and the hissing from the snake she's pretty sure is following them is a little frightening, though. Rina had just rolled up her sleeves when Seth asked if she was doing alright, it made her a little happy that he was concerned. "Yeah, I'm doing fine, but the heat is weird.. Are you doing okay?" She would have definitely dressed differently if she had known the weather would've been like this in the jungle! But hey, it just further proves the point that this place is magical!

She nearly stopped again when Seth asked that question; why can't he understand already?! "The reason why I'm trying so hard is because I love you, Seth! My heart belongs to you no matter what anyone else says or does! It hurts me so badly that I did something like this to us and our relationship, to the point where I feel like it's killing me with guilt! I kept on trying to tell myself that I was fine without you, or I could just get with someone else, but I couldn't! I even thought about you during that stupid, stupid, stupid night! I missed the way you held me, patted my head, kissed me, and even the little awkward moments we shared! I missed you, and I don't want to lose you again! Especially because of me!" Before she realized it, she was ranting, and almost on the verge of crying. She finally stopped walking, so she calm down and catch her breath, and furiously wiped the tears away from her eyes. "I'm sorry.." She said, with a small sniffle mixed in. Rina was still wiping her face when she heard a hiss, and it sounded uncomfortably close. She made a small yelp in fear, and quickly said, "Can we keep moving please?" Before inching herself away from where she heard the noise, and up the path they were walking. Probably wasn't a good idea to yell in jungle full of all kinds of animals..

User Image

✿ $1000 || Determined, Emotional, Scared || To the Orchard! || Single..? || With Seth ✿

OOC:
Lyeisander

fuestray

Faun

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:07 am
User Image

Seth Ryujin

Status: Messed Up | Mood: Horrified | Current Company: Rina

"Yeah, for now." he moved his right arm about, it's taking quite a toll on it and telling her that his arm is busted would be impossible. Despite the forest having a beautiful sight, it had an eerie feeling to it and his gut instinct tells him there's something horrible going on in here. There were hissing but paid no attention as it doesn't seem to be anywhere close to where he was standing. His gaze softened as he looked at her, his heart clenched as he heard the slight quiver in her voice. He knew, he already knew the answer to his question but he had wanted to hear it once more. 'Great. You made her cry.' he cussed. However, he was shocked at one point. She still thought about him on that night? That night she spent with Lysander? Just what was going through her mind at that particular moment? He wanted to ask but had refrained from doing so. Now isn't exactly the right time. Her answer had tipped him over the edge and he couldn't hold himself back. He pulled her in and locked lips with her before she could finish her sentence. Oh, how he missed the soft touch of her lips, how he missed her small frame tightly engulfed within his. He looked at the tears brimming in her eyes and he simply smiled. How he had missed this sight of her. "I love you." he murmured, before diving in for yet another passionate kiss.

It wasn't long until he broke off the kiss and gasped for air, his face flushed in a deep shade of pink. He simply nodded but had quickly stopped her from moving any further the moment he witnessed a slight movement among the tall grass. "Stop- Rina- don't move. Don't. Move." he exclaimed.

OOC:
i am rare pepe

● Mykronos Island

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas