Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Mykronos Island
Jungle of Shattered Hearts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:10 am
User Image
Şєтн ☯ яץυjιη

『 龍☯神 』

'We live alone. We die alone. Everything else is just an illusion.'

User Image

The man shrugged. No use to one and bliss to two. There was a certain word lingering in the back of his mind though he couldn't quite put his finger on what it is. He was taken by surprise by the sentence: 'The hypocrite's mask.'

It was the first time he's ever felt such an impact from the words of a riddle. It was then the word 'kiss' had appeared in his mind at the exact moment Rina mentioned it but he wasn't quite sure but then again, the sentence 'To a young girl, faith.' was providing a huge support to his answer he had in mind. He was prone to overthinking in most situations and this one wasn't exceptional. Seth would never think that the answer would be so simple. He brushed it off as he entered deep in thought once more.

Is it promise?
It can easily pass off as an answer to:
'For a young girl, faith; A married woman, hope.' as well as 'The hypocrite's mask.' especially the hypocrite's mask. Then again, it didn't make sense for a baby's right and a charity for an old maid. He snarled, growing frustrated with the mind games the orchard was playing. His gaze soon shifted towards the surprisingly beautiful night sky that was definitely not there before. The pale moonlight shone down upon them and bounced off the surface of his golden irises.

'Oh, mother. Not in a million years would the thought of coming to the orchard let alone find myself a girlfriend. Look where I am now. You must be laughing at me right now, aren't you?

A lighthearted chuckle escaped his lips as he thought but it was abruptly cut off the moment his long forgotten memory flooded his mind. Unless the hypocrite's mask is..

His mother had always loved reading and she'd tell him different kinds of stories when he was a child from fairy tales to stories regarding different types of religion and one particular story had left quite the huge impact in his mind.. It was the 'Kiss of Judas'. There were multiple versions and a couple of the lines he remembered were:

"..they had never seen him in one and the same appearance."
and
"Jesus would appear differently to people who saw him at the same time."

It was Judas' kiss that gave his identity away. "Arrest the man I greet with a kiss." he had said. He looked at the riddle once more. It couldn't be.. could it? Was the answer really a 'kiss'?

'A lover's privilege.'
'The small boy gets it for nothing.'
'The young man has to lie or work for it.'

Ah, it really is.

"I don't know about you but I think I've found the answer. The hypocrite's mask might be referring to the 'Kiss of Judas' if I'm not mistaken. It seems to match every single line of the riddle. I'm pretty confident that the answer is none other than a 'kiss'." he answered. Awaiting the final outcome.

I Feel: (( Exhausted, Frustrated ))
I Think: (( It must be- ))
What I'm Wearing: (( Casual ))
Who's With Me: (( Rina ))
Who Am I Dating: (( No One ))

OOC: I got carried away- I'm sorry ; A ;

i am rare pepe

Name

Name

Name

Name

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:13 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, sєρтємвєя ②⑦тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑤④
( ⑪ мσитнs, ②0 םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:15 pm
[quote"Cho-Cho Twain]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Night never ending
The weapons we bring are our souls
You know, You know
You know what it means to feel real
So rise up, claim the sky
We fight, We fight
Night never ending."

Drizyrr Zaulyl

Ah Mykronos Island, the place where he met the love of his life and the place where she had nearly lost him; now it was going to be the place that assured them both beyond a shadow of a doubt that they were meant for each other. Or at least that was the gist he had gotten from Ceres, who knew way more about this place than he did. Granted, it was a plant-related quest, so it went from her probably knowing all about it to her absolutely knowing all about it, at least in his mind. Their journey had begun at the beach, where it only took a moment to fight the stone path leading in to the jungle. Not knowing how long it would take, Drizyrr had thought to pack a few things just in case: rations for the both of them for a couple days, bottles of water, and a sleeping bag for her. Maybe that was excessive, but he always tried to be as prepared as possible. Hell, he even had the scimitar on his hip and a few daggers at the ready as well, just in case there were predators in this forest. There was a sign posted just on the beach side of the forest, it stated:
"BEWARE. Those who exit may lack the courage and desire they
may have reflected when entering. Only those who are faithful and valiant
of heart should dare test the trials and tribulations of this Jungle.

Should you believe the couple before this sign is strong and steady to
take the challenges of this jungle, then you shall proceed to the first level.
Mykronos only hopes you may both partake of the legendary fruit.
Shall the Gods grace your arrival to the Orchard."

"Well, that's ominous, now isn't it?" Not that he could read the sign, but having a last sign before heading into different territory was usually a sign that something bad was about to go down. He gripped her hand just a little tighter, paused a moment until she was ready to go, then proceeded into the forest.

He had been sweltering out under the sun of the beach, even if he had been wearing lightweight clothes, and the sun nearly blinded him despite the shades Ceres had given him ages ago. But upon entering the forest, he could feel his body become more comfortable for a split second before tensing up. Jungles were great places for predators to hide, he should know, and he was not about to let something get the jump on them. Besides there were the challenges and supposedly it was harder to proceed the further you went (whether this was the effect of some spell, or from the long trek was unclear to him) so he must remain alert at all times. The only real benefit of being in a forest is that this was Ceres's type of terrain. Who knows, maybe she would be able to convince a vine to give them a lift or something? After the battle at the pond, he knew better than to ever doubt her abilities with plant kind.

The path lead them down a circuitous route, finally parking them at the first challenge. There was a statue of two humans entwined as if in a dance. Beside it was a sign with a bunch of symbols he didn't understand:
"Many fears will plague a relationship. But the first to come across is the physical trust in which sexual attraction and utter consent is born. A lack of trust will destroy the connection from the core to the outer walls until it disintegrates to dust. And so, should your goal be the fruit of souls, we admire the beginnings of your strength and courage. One of you must climb the few stone steps directed to the right of this podium and turn your back to your partner. Partner, stand a foot or so in front of them and hold out your arms. The person on the steps must fall back against you without hesitation and prove their trust in you; a trust fall. Repeat the process in reverse and the pathway shall open."
"So, what is our plan, love?" If he could read the sign, then he would realize they didn't need much of a plan, but alas in all of his time here, he hadn't yet found the time to learn to read this language.

"Long was the hour for the valiant knight that would ne'er be sick or slain
Lonely the bower in the candle light with neither kith nor kin
Storm clouds over the full moon raced, as he swung to the dapple grey
And man and horse to the westward faced on the eve of an All Saints' Day.

He's laid his hand on his hunting horn and with his dying breath
Has blown a blast to the blazing morn that would rouse the angel of death
High in the cusp of the starry night he heard his grey hawk mew
As out of the misty morning light his ghostly greyhounds flew.

Waillee waillee my noble lord who wakes me from my rest
There's none can heal the wounds of time that lie bloody on your breast"

Relationship: Engaged
      Mood: Confident but on high alert
          Pain: ⚕︎ ⚕︎ ⚕︎ ⚕︎ ⚕︎
              Ooc: This occurs the following day, just to make things cohesive.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:14 pm
User Image

C E R E Sxxx C A L I S T O
The Protective Dryad
Human Form:
User Image

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Today was the day that this little Dryad had been waiting for. Through all their trials and tribulations, this grand adventure that these two were taking was going to prove that they were definitely destined for each other! The same island that they met on was hopefully going to be the same place that would solidify their love for one another. Did she really need a magical fruit to tell her that Driz was indeed her soulmate? Well, technically speaking, yes. However, she knew deep down inside herself that there was no way that their initial interaction was just a coincidence. It had to be fate, right? Ceres was a bit of a hopeless romantic, so her little mind led her to believe it.

As the couple walked from the beach towards the forest treeline, a sign was posted just before the entrance. Bright lavender orbs scanned the sign's warning before giving Driz a reassuring smile. " A little, but not even the worst of the worst has stopped us in our tracks before, right? It'll be fun! " She cheerfully responded as gave the Drow a playful nudge with her elbow. She wasn't going to let a little sign scare them off! As they both entered into the forest hand in hand, Ceres took the time to take in all of her surroundings. For some reason, this forest was a bit different to her. Usually, she was able to hear the trees' conversations as clear as day. Almost as if she were strolling through a busy park. However, the trees surrounding this area were...quiet. Nothing a but a few indescribable whispers flurried through the shimming leaves. It wasn't necessarily an ominous or eerie feeling, but it did make her slightly uncomfortable. After a while, Ceres had eventually scurried over to a near by tree just to press her ear up against the bark to see if she could hear anything clearly. " This forest is strange. Hopefully I'm not going deaf because I can barely hear them! " The Dryad stated with a bit of a pout. Perhaps they were just good secret keepers. Many of the plants on the island did mention something about these ancient trees being silent for the most part. Maybe she'll get one to spill the beans!

Nearing the end of the first path, they were lead to a statue with two figures dancing gracefully together. The first test! How exciting~ Reading over the sign, Ceres gave a cheerful smile as the task was relatively easy. " Nothing too elaborate. It's just a trust fall. I'll go first, so don't drop me, okay~ " She leaned over leaving a small peck on Driz's cheek before scampering off excitedly up a few stoney steps. Once she was up high enough, she paused for a brief moment before she practically threw herself down towards her love and his arms... er- well arm. Ceres trusted him to catch her.

☆ mood: Excitedxxx☆ company: Driz xxx☆ house: 1118 Etoilexxx☆ ooc:

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Cho-Cho Twain

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:35 pm
[quote"Cho-Cho Twain"]

"Night never ending
You know, You know
We fight, We fight
Night never ending."

Drizyrr Zaulyl

Huh, so the forest was quiet for her as well? It must truly have been a supernatural thing. "Perhaps they've gotten in trouble before for giving away information on the trials, and so are extra cautious about saying anything now. I'm sure once we have succeeded, they will be almost deafening in their celebration." Well, deafening to her. Unless they clapped their branches together and threw small creatures, he doubted he would be able to hear a thing. She read through the instructions for the first task as if they were the simplest words in existence, a sting of shame ran up his spine as he had to figure out what it said based upon her words. A trust fall, huh? He had never done one of those as in his homeland, no one trusted anyone and turning your back to someone often meant there was soon to be a dagger in it. He had heard the term before, though from what he couldn't remember, but all he had to do was catch her and allow himself to be caught with no hesitation and everything would be fine. Catching her would be the easy part, and fortunately she volunteered to go first. Barely giving him any time to get ready, she pranced up a couple steps then practically threw herself at him. Normally he would have caught her by the shoulders and then gently lowered her to rest upon his chest while she caught her footing, but that was the two-armed approach and thus not available to him. Instead, he moved just a little right of center and the moment she started to fall, he stepped lightly upon the step in front of him, only long enough to elevate him so that he might catch her sooner. The moment he felt her back come to rest upon his shoulder, he allowed himself to lower back down, wrap an arm around her, and cradle her against his chest. That...probably wasn't as graceful as it was supposed to be, but she hadn't hesitated and he had succeeded, so they were halfway through passing this level.

He helped her get her footing, though was still a bit reluctant to let her go. "Well, that went well. Thanks for going first so that I might have an example of what I should do. Guess it's my turn now..." he said with a sigh. This task, it was not what he would have hoped for in the least. Driz was like a cat: sure-footing was a must, and he did not enjoy feeling out of control. Allowing himself to fall without plotting his trajectory and procuring his own footing was something he would never have thought to do, but here he was having to do it. He strode up to the step Ceres had chosen, crossed his arm over his chest, closed his eyes, and slowly allowed himself to fall backwards. It wouldn't be a long descent, but to keep calm, he continually reminded himself that he was not giving up control, rather he was handing it over to Ceres who would most assuredly do what was right. Though he did wonder if she caught him but that caused them both to fall, would it still count?

Mood: Nervous
              Ooc:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:09 am
User Image

C E R E Sxxx C A L I S T O
The Protective Dryad
Human Form:
User Image

Ceres had giggled with glee the moment she basically tossed herself at her beloved. While she was sure the further into the jungle they got, the tasks at each gateway would become increasingly difficult. Even with that thought in the back of her head, she would still try to make this little adventure fun! The little Dryad new that her fiance was a bit nervous, so she wanted to try and make this exciting for him. After he caught her for the first task, she wiggled with elation as her eyes watched him climb up the step. Before he fell back, Ceres was quick to get herself ready into position. Arms wide open, knees slightly bent with a bright smile on her face. She was for sure ready! In contrast to her speedy fall, Driz's fall was more planned out. He didn't throw himself at her as she did, but even so, she caught him with slight ease, minus the few stumbling steps she took backwards. Neither of them hit the ground, thus the first task was complete.

" See~ Easy-peasy! " Before she could utter out another word, the loud creaking of the first trial's gate began to open for the duo, showing the incline for the next level. Due to the jungle's thick and lush plant population, she couldn't really make out how far the next trial was from the first. Hell, it wasn't like the plants or trees would give them a ride, let alone a tiny hint. Oh well. This was a special bonding moment for the two, so if they end up having to camp out in the middle of this jungle, so be it! This was her element anyways, so the idea of camping out wasn't a foreign idea for her. " On to round two! " Ceres happily declared as she gently wrapped her arm around Driz's and playfully pulled him along for the next incline.

☆ mood: Excitedxxx☆ company: Driz xxx☆ house: 1118 Etoilexxx☆ ooc:

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Cho-Cho Twain

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:21 pm
[quote"Cho-Cho Twain"]

"Night never ending
You know, You know
We fight, We fight
Night never ending."

Drizyrr Zaulyl

Her enthusiasm and happiness was infectious, and he could feel the tension he had been holding onto slowly dissipate. As she came to rest after catching him, he looked up and kissed her along her jaw, the only place he could really reach at the moment. "With you here, aye, it is easy." He straightened himself up, not wanting to tax her any further. A loud creak was heard, and his hand darted to his scimitar as he instantly moved to get between Ceres and the source of the disturbance. However, upon seeing there was nothing obviously threatening on the other side, he relaxed once more and let Ceres pull him along without a moment's hesitation. "Hopefully it will be as easy as this last one, though I doubt it will. But I know you will pull us through this." As much as he was a warrior, Ceres was definitely the rock in this relationship. He relied upon her so much: to keep him together, help guide him in this strange world, to be the light of his life; yet it seemed the biggest thing he ever could do for her was offer her physical protection...and perhaps a warm body to cuddle. Was that balanced enough, or was he making her do all of the real work?

The next flight up seemed longer than the last, and though the heat had slacked off as night fell, he was still burning up and dripping sweat.. He paused for only a moment to pull his shirt off and stuff it into the bag he was carrying. "Well, the trees might be secretive, but at least they blocked out the light while it lasted." With the rare breeze finally able to touch his skin, he felt slightly cooler, though he still could have used some time in a refrigerator. After the long hike, they finally reached another platform, though it was late in the evening and the light was about fifty percent gone. Moss had begun to dot across the statue and there were vines touching the pedestal, but it was all still fairly legible. The statue appeared to be two figures sitting aside each other, their hands pressed against the other's. It was a wholesome image, but as he had seen with the first task, usually the statues were more elegant than the test they represented. He looked at the instructions, but he knew it was pointless: not like they were going to suddenly transform into a language he could read. All he could tell were that there were characters looking like this:
"Though physical trust became an effortless goal, now begins the deeper connection between you both. Recall, then, your first impression of your partner. Describe to them in detail what you remember, the first thing you noticed, the first things you heard - both mentally and physically; whether it be bad or not. This will then prove your ability to listen, your ability to remember fond memories of the other, and your ability to render what may have been useless at the time. Use it for good. Use it for your heart. And use it for the eternal love you search for at the top of this Jungle. For once you enter the Orchard, very few things along the line will stop you from continuing on or separating."
Looking over to Ceres questioningly, he waited for her assessment of the task.

Mood: Determined
              Ooc: One of these days it's going to be too obvious...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:27 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, sєρтємвєя ②⑧тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑤⑤
( ⑪ мσитнs, ②① םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:46 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick approaches stair climb from the beach onto the stony path. By the arched doorway, he could see moss and grass have cracked their ways through the cement. There's one last warning sign before the entrance to the Jungle Of Shattered Hearts:
BEWARE. Those who exit may lack the courage and desire they
may have reflected when entering. Only those who are faithful and valiant
of heart should dare test the trials and tribulations of this Jungle.

Should you believe the couple before this sign is strong and steady to
take the challenges of this jungle, then you shall proceed to the first level.
Mykronos only hopes you may both partake of the legendary fruit.
Shall the Gods grace your arrival to the Orchard.

"Hmm, makes sense" he said and he felt he could sympathize because that is what he has been doing with the outfits of his month. Looks next to him at Saeki, "Good. The bottom-line is that the Jungle is the trial part to get to the legendary orchard and this stairway past the sign leads to the first one" he responded and gesturing at the stairway. "We're going off the beaten path to the other part of the jungle. The area of this island is new to me, but it's safer not to go alone and you're the one I trust in this exploration" he explained. "I should probably ask if you believe in the legend. Do you believe in the power of the fruit?" he asked him. He stayed around to give Saeki another chance if he changes his mind or has other questions about the jungle before they go in. "And the hotel bill for the one night and we could take turns when paying for meals. With any time after we could go sightseeing on the way back if that isn't too much" he said being transparent of what he wants to do on the trip.

╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Jungle of shattered Hearts.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1225.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his friend, Saeki. outfit

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:02 pm
OoC: -

STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Saeki1517 Lumiere
Where: Jungle of shattered hearts
With: Patrick

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

EQUIPMENT:
MH: His Katana
OH:
Armor: General clothing

User Image
User Image

Saeki followed Patrick towards the archway and looked at the sign that stood there. The young man blushed slightly when he read the second paragraph as he glanced at the other. The text was kind of puzzling as to why someone would place it there, until he heard Patrick's explanation. It didn't tell him the exact purpose of the fruit nor trial but it was probably not important if Patrick didn't mention it. "I'm not sure what this power is supposed to be. But there are legends in Japan too that can't really be proven unless you lived it or met one, so I don't see why this one would be any different. Either way I look forward to our hike." he replied and smiled cheerfully. Since he only knew snippets of the legend and he had no real indication, Saeki didn't really know what this was all about.

But even then, they were going the other way, not the direction the sign would point, or that was what the young man understood. It didn't even occur to Saeki that Patrick might be feeling the same, since Patrick seemed so out of his league. Surely they would have hordes of admirers and he just didn't realize. Why would they want to date a fresh young adult like him? Half the time Saeki didn't even know what something meant on this side of the planet. He was learning on the fly so to say. The young man straightened up after reading the sign and turned back to Patrick before he walked closer to the jungle. "Let's us start this expedition then. I look forward to see what we will discover together." Saeki said, eagerness to explore in his voice as he waited for Patrick to start walking again. Undiscovered paths, who knew what they would find. Maybe old ruins.

User Image

INVENTORY

Wallet: $1500

SKILLS
Great Cook
Very skilled with the Katana and Bo Staff
Been raised like a modern Samurai

Genkawolf

-

-

[color=#990000][b]"SPOKEN"[/b][/color]
[color=#1ac6ff][i]'THOUGHTS'[/i][/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:04 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"The boarding school I told I went to was cursed and when two people kiss and they happen to be destined to be soulmates their souls would switch bodies. If they don't kiss again before sunset they stay like that forever. I heard cases of it happening and I even visited the haunted house of the person who cursed the school with my old friends" Patrick told him. "I agree I do have my doubts, but this is a test for couples and just another soulmate concept that tells the future outcome of the relationship. Mostly the locals bother to know the Nanoa orchard exists, but I've never heard them talk about it unless specifically asked" he said as he looked for a good natural opening. He chuckles a little, "Indeed" he said smiling finding what he was looking for then started leading the way. "I should tell him what I feel about him and not wait for the next opportune time. Rather not raise a flag by giving him some sort of warning about confessing" he thought after a few moments had passed. He had been breaking low hanging branches in a way that he could heal them without any problems on the way back, but for now he needed to mark their path. Since the place is new to him he was moving at a pace suitable for a leisure walk. Looks over to Saeki, "Um, I want to say this now as we start this hike. I hope you don't mind me being a little more selfish than usual" he said softly, but loud enough to be heard over the background noises of the locals of this habitat. "I started to have feelings for you since our first day. They haven't subsided even during the times we're apart. Don't know if you feel the same, but I thought I should take initiative in confessing because it does affect the status of our relationship and I wouldn't want to cause confusion for my future actions. You don't have to respond right away and if you don't feel the same way then I'm okay with staying friends" he confessed bravely. He is better at handling rejection when it happens than he was in the past and hopes he didn't confess too soon.

╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Jungle of shattered Hearts.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: hopeful.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1225.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his friend, Saeki. outfit

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:31 am
OoC: -

STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Saeki1517 Lumiere
Where: Jungle of Shattered Hearts
With: Patrick

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

EQUIPMENT:
MH: His Katana
OH:
Armor: General clothing

User Image
User Image

"That sounds like a legend that could have started in Japan or even Philippines." Saeki said with a chuckle. "I'm glad we're not the only ones with legends galore." the young man meant Japan in a whole of course. Legends and Myths were taken really serious there. After all he himself also took the legends very seriously. Like about Kami and Oni. Though he was glad he never crossed paths with the latter. They sounded like a true nightmare. As they spoke about the legend of the Nanao fruit, Saeki looked at Patrick as they replied. "Hm, that could explain why I never heard the whole story before. I didn't actually go around asking about it." Saeki said. Of course he heard snippets but never the whole importance. It sounded like a big deal to the locals, so why would they not talk about it openly?

Still he remained his focus on his outing with Patrick. The young man loved their hanging out. The camping out last time had been great and this hike promised to be as well. When the other walked on, Saeki smiled a bit and followed, trusting in Patrick's experience. They seemed to do things like this regularly. Maybe not the jungle itself, but hiking. When they suddenly stopped and looked at him though, Saeki wondered if something had happened. But Patrick was looking at him only so it hadn't been something else around them. A light blush came up in his face as they looked at each other but before he could look away Patrick spoke and Saeki was raised better than to not look at someone you are talking with. The first sentence was slightly confusing however. In Saeki's opinion the man hadn't been selfish even once in the time that he knew them.

Before he could open his mouth to speak up and tell that to Patrick though they suddenly started their confession and it took Saeki back a bit in surprise and he stared at the other as he listened. It was almost surreal and to hear the other worrying about how Saeki would take it, the young man knew better. All this time he had done his best not to show his feelings because he knew Patrick was slightly older, he hadn't even known for sure if they even liked men that way. Only when he realized he had been staring for a while did his blush deepen. He hadn't even replied in his bewilderment. "Patrick..." Saeki wondered what to do. They would surely benefit from a much more experienced person? Heck like he mentioned with the camping he couldn't even drink with Saeki yet.

Still he knew that if he would take to long, Patrick might get the wrong idea. "I...I do feel the same." he finally admitted and intended to continue the confession. "But I didn't want to say anything because I wasn't sure what you would think. Besides you are much more experienced than me for sure, since mine is very limited. I don't want to disappoint you." he admitted to Patrick. The young man felt happy they knew Patrick did feel the same, but what if Saeki wasn't up to their expectations? Their cultures alone widely differed on the subject of love.

User Image

INVENTORY

Wallet: $1500

SKILLS
Great Cook
Very skilled with the Katana and Bo Staff
Been raised like a modern Samurai

Genkawolf

-

-

[color=#990000][b]"SPOKEN"[/b][/color]
[color=#1ac6ff][i]'THOUGHTS'[/i][/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:02 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick nods in agreement, "Yeah, I wouldn't want anything like a curse to happen to you, Saeki" he said sincerely. "I don't think it's something they would brag about let alone put it on the billboard to attract tourists. More like stories people share at an adolescent sleepover" he said. "Academically speaking there shouldn't be a jungle on this island considering we're way above the equator, but it does have the right plants. If they're animals one of the species is probably monkeys and maybe even snakes which I hope not to encounter" he said adding in more to what makes this island so special.
He was holding his breath unintentionally as he was trying to read the other's behavior. He exhales slowly when he hears his names come from the other's mouth. Blushes deeply to Saeki's audible response to his confession and even more so to the next part. "What? Definitely need to squash that misconception of me" he declared. Hearing his reasons for not confessing first reminded him of how similar they are in how they perceive chances. "The experience with relationships of the non-platonic type is one that can almost fit in the category of a fling. The rest I told you about on the first date. Any deeper details are more of a in a moment thing like the person I dated was a human and everything is from observation and mixed media. Besides more usually refer to bedroom etiquette, doesn't it? At least the way I interpret that phrase" he explained to him. "You are the most normal yet most special person I know. I have a whole list of why I really like you" he told him basically confessing again. "So do you have an opinion of what our status should be?" he asked as the heating of the blushing started to calm down. "I suspected something was up before the second date, but I didn't want to put you on the spot by directly asking and I'm happy we're on the same page" he said smiling. "Out of all the blind dates he is the only one I am in continued contact with" he thought. Glancing off to the side his eyes comes across a jungle ruins tablet on stone steps covered in vines then he looks back to Saeki.

╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Jungle of shattered Hearts.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: happily surprised.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1225.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:more than just a friend, Saeki. outfit

Rhun Tolihzeh

● Mykronos Island

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces