Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Mykronos Island
Jungle of Shattered Hearts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:48 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, σcтσвєя ⑯тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑦③
( ① чєαя, ⑧ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 8:14 am
OoC: -

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Darragh Craig1515 Lumiere
Where: Jungle of Shattered hearts
With: The wild life
Dating: Single
Status: Healthy, curious. Waiting for Solomon/Adramlech. ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH: Hidden dagger
OH: Hidden dagger
Armor: General clothing

User Image
230/230 HP
Wallet: $800
User Image

The jungle was already quite active it would seem. Darragh was sitting in a tree near the entrance as he was waiting for Adramlech. Since he expected the weather in the jungle to be warm regardless, he had just put on a black cargo pants and shoes. It wasn't like much could really bother him after all. On his body there were still faint hints of scratches and the like from the moment of passion with the King kitsune. They didn't seem to bother him like they would any normal person however. The feline quite enjoyed a bit of pain. Be it his own or others, though watching it done to others was the most fun. Darragh was distracted from his thoughts and looked up curiously with his ears pointing forward when he heard the roar of a late time jaguar. Those animals would probably be asleep soon as they tended to be most active at night and in mornings. Still it was nice to hear the roar of a fellow feline echoing through the trees.

The nekomata yawned a bit and stretched himself good for a moment. It was a strangely satisfying feeling that first good stretch of the day. He then ruffled his hair a bit and moved the front locks out of his face, he had showered earlier that day, before he looked around at the environment. Even at this hour quite a lot was going on. Smaller animals were now moving around on the jungle floor since the bigger predators were slowly getting to the end of their energy for the day and would soon retreat to their dens. Darragh's ears perked for a moment when right by him a squirrel ran into the tree and he sighed a bit. They really were fast active little buggers. This had been the fourth to rush passed him, though this one had been closer than the others. Perhaps it had missed the unusual cat sitting in the tree till the last moment. Despite it though the feline was quite enjoying the music of the jungle. The roars, the many birds, the monkeys and the, what sounded like, crickets. Though he couldn't be sure about the latter.

Waiting was rather boring, he had to admit. When he suddenly heard a sound below though, a very soft shuffling, his gaze went to the floor and he looked around a bit without moving a muscle, his ears forward and alert. It didn't take long for his predator gaze to notice the dormouse moving about on, what was probably, their last forage for some food before they would sleep. Darragh stared at it, his ears moving forward as his tail swayed slightly before he softly made his descend then lowering himself to a crouch as he kept the dormouse in his gaze. Once they seemed unaware of him, the feline jumped forward and put his hand over the mouse, though it wasn't a kill jump. Right now he was just killing time while he waited. The dormouse easily escaped and started to scurry away while the feline kept tracking and trapping them. After a few successful attempts Darragh just rested on his stomach, his arms crossed on the ground and resting his chin on top as he watched it go. If the vampire would have needed food or blood they would have been less lucky but now they had just been a little toy that was now off to their safe home.

User Image

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys
Wallet

HIS ABILITIES

Entrance: He can entrance his victim to make them easier to drink from and so he can do so without them realizing they were drank from. Essential for Darragh, as he doesn't drain his victims. It is so much easier to have plenty of blood at hand. (Will only be used against players if they agreed before hand)
Transformation: He can turn into any nocturnal animal. Think Owl, Bat etc.
Can walk at daytime: Thanks to his demon blood, this vampire's life is not one confined to dark, enclosed buildings and coffins.
Very fast/High jumps: His feline attributes haven't gotten less once he was bitten, they may even have been enhanced a bit further.

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

-

-

[color=#990000]"SPOKEN"[/color]
[color=#b3cccc][i]THOUGHTS[/i][/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 12:24 pm
۩ Adramelech/Solomon Romero ۩

User Image

User Image

♛ The jungle a place full of humid atmosphere good thing he was wearing loose clothing. This place was lush and full of life his kitsune ears picking up on all the sounds. He tunes them out though and decided to focus on one in particular. When he heard the yawn of the man he shared something personal with lovemaking. He had not felt such a thing in a while unlike his ''grandson'' he didn't lay with just anyone. Sure he did that when he was once king when he had his own haram. Thinking back those were the times he treated them well for sure, but even he had blood on his hands. To others, he was a saint some a tyrant, either way, he was effective.

♛ Focusing his mind on the location at hand he wondered about this place after all couples came here. A place where they prove their love to one another something about fruit. It sounded romantic to him which back in his day he was known for. Which made him think about a certain prince and princess. Stepping on a branch he followed the sound of those yawns to the man he deemed worthy of his affection. '' Good morning Mr cat'' he said in his deep yet smooth voice that would make even an old nun blush. Turning his left ear to pick up the sound of rushing water perhaps a waterfall? Thinking it would be a nice time to see beauty crystal clear water it would be nice for both of them.

'' You feel like taking a dip?'' he asked the man as he admired the look of him before turning away. Walking off slowly '' I can tell by the smell and taste of the moisture this waterfall will be beautiful'' he said softly. His seven tails baited Darragh to follow as they flicked in unison. The king kitsune was being a bit mysterious I guess you could say it is part of his charm. '' You plan to tell him?'' Solomon's voice asked the kitsune '' I do though it pains me to do so his a fine man. In more ways than one maybe I should have never come on too strong.'' His words were solemn as he looked ahead truly kingly. He needed to fix it or at least bring it to Darragh's attention, so as to clear the air. he knew the man would understand his motivation for wanting to do so. It was after all Solomon's life it would not be right to continue thusly. A moment of passion and lust how foolish he was to do such a thing. Solomon wanted to rub that into his face about moving too fast, but out of respect he said nothing.

User Image

OCC:

]
Voice Claim: Shinobu Sensui
Adramleche Voice Claim: Spike spiegel

々Mood: Calm

々Inventory: Wallet

々Location: Jungle

々Thoughts:''''

々Company: Darragh

々Money: 3,000,000/ On Hand: 300

々Relationship Status: Single

々Occupation: None yet

Solomon Theme: Tuff
Alternate Theme: Unfinished Buissiness
Love Theme-Love
Battle Theme: Fight To The Death
Adramelech Theme: Like a hurrican

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 5:24 pm

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
Where: Jungle of Shattered Hearts
With: Solomon and Adramlech
Status: Healthy, slightly surprised. Wandering with Adramlech ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:

User Image
230/230 HP
User Image

Once the mouse was gone, Darragh got up and sat against a tree putting his arms behind his head to act like a sort of pillow. This was the second day in a row he would be meeting with Adramlech. Even though he felt some more about that than just eager anticipation, he knew all to well not to expect too much. Yesterday had been fun in several ways and he didn't regret one moment of it. Yet he knew that in truth this was not the Kitsune's life. It was remarkable enough they allowed Adramlech himself to come out to 'play' with the feline like this. The feline twitched his ears a bit as he thought about it. To be completely honest he wasn't sure what he was feeling. Slightly confusing perhaps, but he nonetheless he looked forward to today's meetup. This time it wasn't to hunt, but just to have some fun. Darragh's ears moved back a little as he thought about that word. How long had it been that he actually considered doing something for fun? Yesterday's hunt and run not included of course.

When he was younger, Darragh had been a lot more playful. Hadn't really taken anything seriously. Which to be fair had probably been the reason he got jumped back then in the first place. Since he didn't consider the risks behind going through an unknown alley to a work area he had never been before. Feeling the way he had when they spent time together wasn't something the feline was very accustomed with. Before he could ponder on that more though his ears twitched as he heard a familiar voice which fairly caught him by surprise. The smoothness of it caused him to blush a little before he turned his head to look up above him. It didn't linger long though, Darragh wasn't easily flustered to a puddle so to say. Darragh grinned a bit when he looked at Adramlech. "Good morning King Kitsune. Good to see you again." he said, admitting it freely. He really did seem different when around the spirit fox. It would seem they picked up the same sound as he had earlier though as their mannerism seemed to show.

The feline smiled a bit. "So it is going to be a swim then today?" he asked and chuckled a bit before getting up and stretching once more. "I think that is a great idea. We could both do with a dive I think." he said as he stared at their tails while suppressing his most feline inner impulses at the swaying movement. And Darragh wouldn't be surprised if Adramlech knew all too well. The feline shook his head a bit and then followed after them to make their way to the waterfall. The demon cat sniffed the air a bit as they moved closer. His sense of smell wasn't as developed as his friend's was but he could pick up some feint hints of moisture and earth. As much as possible at least since the entire jungle was a moisturized earthly tone. That was probably the canine in Adramlech that was so keen with it. Of course as always he was oblivious to the conversations going on in the head of the fox. Much like when it was Adramlech to Solomon.

Darragh picked up his speed for a moment so he was more next to the other as they went to the waterfall. Partly also to help in resisting the embarrassing feline urge to swat at his tails. He was no longer a child, not in the slightest. And he had to act as thus. His ears twitched some more as they came closer to the water and his tail swished a bit in slight anticipation. The feline liked swimming. "Your keen ears and nose are quite remarkable. I know mine are more developed than a human's but not even I get to your level. All I could tell was that there was a waterfall nearby." the feline said, his voice a slight hint of being impressed, and shrugged slightly. Of course they had already established as much during the hunt. A slight smile formed when he remembered the hunt and thought about the experiences after. Though he was also looking forward to this swim. After a bit of a walk they reached the waterfall in question and it did seem to have a sizable lake in front of it. At least, Darragh thought one would call it a lake considering it was closed of like a natural pool. The water was indeed crisp clear, so much in fact, Darragh stared at it for a moment as he was surprised by the natural beauty of the water. You could even see the bottom, despite it being rather deep for a body of water in the jungle.

User Image

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys
Wallet

HIS ABILITIES

Entrance: He can entrance his victim to make them easier to drink from and so he can do so without them realizing they were drank from. Essential for Darragh, as he doesn't drain his victims. It is so much easier to have plenty of blood at hand. (Will only be used against players if they agreed before hand)
Can walk at daytime: Thanks to his demon blood, this vampire's life is not one confined to dark, enclosed buildings and coffins.
Very fast/High jumps: His feline attributes haven't gotten less once he was bitten, they may even have been enhanced a bit further.

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 7:08 am
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image

User Image

♛ Not missing a beat the kitsune replied with'' King Kitsune huh? if you keep sweet taking me I'm going to blush'' he joked. He didn't mind being called a king though and it showed as he was grinning a bit. A swim he wanted to go for a swim, not that was making him blush a bit. He wasn't exactly trying to swim, but to relax near the pounding water or even fish! Though he played it off as if he was not surprised.'' I was not planning to go for a swim but since you suggested it I'll oblige you. Also maybe we could even catch some fish and set up a nice campfire? Sadly I've no spice to season the fish though I'm sure I can find some.'' He said all this while looking ahead walking so that Darragh could catch up to him. Adarmaleche knew the Demon-Neko was fighting his urge to swipe at his tail. Which made Adarmaleche chukle to himself '' Maybe one day you'd like to chase my tails?'' it was a suggestion a cute one at that. Picturing that scene in his head was actually pretty funny to the king felines are cute.

♛ When Darragh brought he thought back to the time where he was trained to hone his sense. Those times it was dangerous to be a prince even though he was part canine he needed to hone his sense to a razor edge. He needed to sense any danger that might be coming his way. Those lessons were painful yet necessary for his survival, and yet there were limits. Like the time he experience the sensory overload that made him flinch back to reality.'' I could train you in the matter, so you could be if you'd like. I thank you for your words as well...and I know you just saw me flinch. I was remembering my sensory training as a lad it was painful but necessary to survive in my time.'' He spoke these words calmly trying to remain dignified he didn't like showing his weakness, but Darragh was a different story. If the Demon-Neko decided to probe then he would answer all his questions without failure.

♛ That smile did not go unnoticed either the Demon-Neko was thinking about something. In return that put a smile on the king's face, he had a hint of what it was. Anyway as they made their way to the lake/waterfall Adram took in the sight, the smell, and the taste. '' Mother nature is a cruel yet beautiful mistress don't you agree?'' he said looking over at Darragh his smile still on his handsome face. Looking down at that crips water he began to undress without warning yet he was wearing boxers of course. Gone were the days of wearing a loincloth he had upgraded. Adram remembered that time when he was still wearing one this was when Solomon was in his teens. When he first got undressed of course the laughter was all in his head and Solomon was immature at that time. However, he needed to tell the demon before him his feelings'' I do like you, Darragh, you're attractive in more ways than one. I hope I did not come off too strong with our lovemaking those days ago. I know you're aware because you're a smart man that this is, not my life to live. Yet I know we will remain, friends, the three of us are connected after all I hope I can keep the benefits.'' He gave the Demon-Neko a wink at the benefits part to emphasize his point. He talked to the man as an equal not like a king at all and kept eye contact at all times.

'' Falling in love is painful especially when you can't have it'' he told himself not actually talking to Solomon. There was no pain in his thoughts just acceptance. He was no fool though this would not be the end of his adventures with the demon-Neko far from it.

Mystical Forest( I know not a forest but eh)
User Image

OCC:

]

々Mood: Calm/happy/amused

々Thoughts:'' When did I fall for you...it was a long time ago.'''

Love Theme-Love

User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 9:05 am

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:

User Image
230/230 HP
User Image

Darragh smiled wider at the reaction he was given by Adramlech. To be fair that would be a sight to see. Of course the feline couldn't deny that so far this man was the only one that was able to create such a reaction in him as well. Darragh tended to be quite matter of factually and wasn't usually one to worry to much about feelings, though he wasn't a jerk or evil. But whenever he was around the kitsune, and only the kitsune since Solomon didn't cause him to feel it as intensely, instead he felt quite a few. Still he managed to divert his thoughts and instead was now focused on his friend as they walked and he caught up. A light chuckle has escaped him when they spoke of swimming. "You don't have to swim if you don't want to. But you did ask if I felt like a dive. How will you dive if you didn't mean to swim?" he asked with a grin. "I like the idea of fish and campfires too though." he spoke of the latter as he thought about it. However that thought was crudely interrupted when Adramlech spoke of his tails. It made the feline blush more than he had and he shook his head. "I'm not a child." he replied and looked away a bit though it was mostly because he got caught on that embarrassing feline urge. It didn't do anything wrong for his attention on the fox either, he stayed just as attentive to Adramlech as he was before that.

It was also evident from the fact he spoke about their keen sense of smell and the feline looked back at the kitsune while he said it. It would seem they were far away with their thoughts though when Darragh had mentioned it. The feline tilted his head slightly as they walked in silence for a moment but when they flinched the nekomata's ears perked at their return to the here and now when they replied. Though the feline was slightly surprised by the reply. "Teach me? I thought it was because of your family line. At least I remember hearing kitsune having an unworldly keen sense for it. If you even honed it beyond that in such extremity as it sounds, it must be way beyond what I even imagined so far." Darragh commented with some awe about their senses as their ears moved forward. If their senses were even beyond the general canine abilities, then just how far could they hear? The vampire wasn't sure how to ask it but his feline curiosity was definitely piqued by that comment. "I don't want to pry to deeply into such memories, they seem painful. But if I may, just what kind of training are we talking about here?" he asked carefully. To be fair, Darragh remembered very little of his history before becoming a vampire by now. He just remembered his people had been forest dwellers which was probably why he liked this place so much, it was in his genes, and that he had more than one mother in his first years before his father took only one with him when they went more among humans, Darragh's birth mother.

Regardless though the day was staying very calm and relaxing. Darragh had to admit to enjoying this very much. Walk in the jungle, go for a swim, spending time with Adramlech. Perhaps he felt more for the fox because it was really a free choice of being close to each other. Solomon he was mostly as close to due to the contract. Of course that didn't mean he didn't 'like' Solomon, they could also easily be considered a friend in Darragh's terms and the man enjoyed about as much respect as well, but the one he really freely hung out with like this was the kitsune. Before he could ponder on that thought too much though they had reached the waterfall and it had made Darragh smile once more. So untamed, wild and untainted. This waterfall and water area was amazing. The feline nodded at Adramlech's question. "I agree. It reminds me vaguely of my old home." he admitted. Or at least the cut up snippets of his memories from there which he still possessed. The feline looked at Adramlech and was slightly surprised to see they were already undressing. So in the end they would indeed join him in the water after all. Darragh grinned a bit when they finished. Now that was a sight he never grew tired off either. Perhaps it would have flustered the feline if it had been the first time but Darragh had seen a lot more of their body just yesterday.

The nekomata hummed a bit. He wasn't immune to the other's charms and he thought them incredibly handsome as well. The nekomata sat down on the ground and took off his shoes as well before he took off his pants after getting up again. As much as he really didn't mind how he would be jumping in the water, heck he could go naked if he wanted to, he didn't think it would be nice to walk home through the jungle with wet cargo pants. Darragh looked back at Adramlech when they suddenly spoke though and his ears twitched a bit. A light blush might have occurred when the kitsune admitted they thought Darragh attractive, but most of all he heard what he already had figured indeed and he nodded. Though his ears perked when they managed benefits as he was surprised once more. After all the feline wasn't sure if it had just been an 'in the moment' fling that they had after their successful hunt. Did that mean they wanted to do it more often? Darragh smiled a bit after the initial surprise and nodded. "You're attractive to me and I like you as well. But I didn't expect us to really go anywhere beyond friends." he replied, something he had already gathered. Despite that it did give him a feeling he hadn't really known before either, a slight hint of sadness perhaps, for it to be put in actual words, though it didn't show on the feline's face.

Not that he really understood everything he felt right now anyway and he really didn't expect them to be more than friends. The feline knew it was several 1000s years too late for that. Back then he wasn't even born yet, which was a slight funny thought to say the least. To say they were connected was to put it mildly. He felt the connection with Adramlech strongly as well and of course his connection to Solomon was the contract that was in effect between them mostly even with the man being respected by Darragh. The feline lowered his ears a bit as he wondered how long Adramlech had been walking around with these thoughts. "You are fine, I never made myself any illusions. I know it's much too late for that. I was surprised you even went that far yesterday." he said before he grinned and regained some of his older composure. "I really enjoyed that, you are amazing. If you want us to keep doing that I'd be a fool to deny it." he added teasing a bit before he nodded his head towards the water and promptly followed it up himself by jumping straight in. The water was about as cold as the crisp clarity would made you expect and it even send a shiver down the feline's spine but not a bad one. He actually quite liked the colder water.

User Image

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys
Wallet

HIS ABILITIES

-

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 6:12 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image

User Image

♛ The king had to backtrack on his words he must have been really lost in thought to make a mistake like that. Darragh was right how could he be the one to ask if plan on swimming?'' Sorry I must of slip up thinking about other things from my past'' he did a deep bow. It was pretty embarrassing to slip up like that, but he knew to humble himself when he made a mistake. They both were at least settled on the fishing part which he was looking forward to. The king was a bit caught off guard by the amount of blushing Darragh was doing. At least he knew what buttons to push it was an attractive quality to look upon. The curiosity was plain to see on the feline's expression he thought as much and so he replied. '' You're correct kitsune are possessed of supernatural senses and yet it was never enough. The training or rather torture was to be sent into a magical black room. Where sound just bounced off the walls most horrible loud sounds, my sense of touche had to be probed mostly using painful heat or cold tactics. My taste needed to be able to pick up anything from the slightest hint of poison. Often me consuming disgusting things and being able to taste a particular taste among the disgust. Smilier things like that for sight and smelling as well yet I can tell you this. I'm nowhere near as a tune as I used to be in life it was far greater. He spoke all of this with strength in his voice yet his expression remains passive.

'' After the training, I would have to meditate for hours in silence to restore my sense'' that brought a smile to his face. Meditation was actually something he enjoyed doing on a daily basis. Talking about it actually made him feel better about it just sharing a bit of pain. To summarize it his training was akin to torture and in the end, it was still not enough to save his kingdom. The dead king had accepted that a long time ago and it reflected in his solid strong posture. Adram perked up at the mention of Darragh's home maybe it was his time to probe?''Your home? What was that like if I may ask'' the interest is practically dripping from his voice. Not much was known about feline past and the fox was keen to glimpse it. Noticing that Darragh was looking at his unclothed body made the man grin. The king was well built he was more than a king he was a warrior king back in his day. Fighting and celebrating arm in arm with his army both men and women alike.

♛ As Darragh got undressed Adram was looking at him head to toe and gave him a wink. When the man spoke of understanding Adram was nodding before he even finished. '' I knew you'd understand and I'm glad you feel the same. Let us remain friends for as long as we exist'' he gave Darragh a look of understanding and realization. That their bond was only getting stronger as time passed. Solomon watched on in the ''inside'' a smile on his face it was all coming together. As Darragh spoke more letting his feelings be known he was hitting all the points perfectly. '' I surprised myself as well'' he said with a slight chuckle'' Not just anyone can get my attention these days perhaps when I was younger. That was a whole different story'' he was not about to tell him about his harem days. '' I'd be a fool to not as well you can be on top next time...show me your moves'' he said that rather smoothly looking the man right in the eyes.

♛Before slowly looking to the water since all the heavy stuff was over with. '' Time to have some fun'' he said before he jumped into the water without warning creating a splash! Adram explored the clear water looking at the fish as they scattered about from him. After about 4 minutes he pops his head out of the water his hair wet and long. He looked rather different with his hair down and the glistening water made it even better.''The water beckons for you Darragh and so do I'' he remarked with joy for someone so old he needed this just like the other day.

Mystical Forest( I know not a forest but eh)
User Image

OCC:

]

々Mood: /happy/amused

々Thoughts:'' Let us enjoy ourselves '''

Love Theme-Love

User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 5:53 am
OoC: Lol, Darragh had already jumped in xD

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:

User Image
230/230 HP
User Image

The feline smiled a bit and shook his head. "It's nothing to apologize for, it can happen to the best. There is no need to feel so badly about it." he said with a light chuckle. Really the kitsune didn't have anything to worry about. He had almost cracked a joke about it maybe being a result of 'old age' but he behaved, besides it seemed to bother Adramlech a bit that they had slipped up, as harmless as it had been. As much as Darragh could enjoy someone's pain, he had no intention nor inclination towards any pain for his friend. Except of course the type they had both likely inflicted during their sudden lustful reaction. The nekomata sure had it's dose of pain during it but it had only resulted in him being even more riled up. When the other spoke of his training though, Darragh's focus was shifted to their words about the time that had been when they were forced, by the sound of it, to endure such tactics just to get better at sensing. It sounded pretty rough, no wonder he had flinched earlier. "That would definitely explain your reaction earlier. That must have been really hard on you." he replied when they finished.

When they added about meditation though, Darragh's ears twitched a bit as he thought about it. He had heard of meditation of course but he had never partaken in any. "I've heard about that. I don't think I would have it in me to meditate. It sounds so...so boring." he admitted carefully. It would seem his friend was quite fond of meditating, so he didn't want to upset them. The feline was acting almost human at this point. He often kept a tough exterior but around Adramlech it never took much for those defensive layers to be peeled off. When he was around the kitsune, the nekomata actually felt like it was alright to be himself, he trusted them to a point where he allowed them in on a much less alerted mannerism. Nonetheless they caught him slightly off guard at the waterfall when they in turn inquired to his home. The feline's ears lowered a bit as he scratched his cheek. "I'm afraid I don't remember as much as you do." he admitted. His time with his liege had been a stressful and painful one where often the main concern for him became to endure and survive. It had forced him to throw aside anything that was 'the old him' and to focus on the new way of life.

It had become a closely guarded secret, the memories he still possessed, his time with his liege, he never shared any of it with anyone. But he felt alright telling Adramlech he realized. "But I do remember we lived in one of the biggest forest of Ireland. There were several of these water holes where I used to come with my friends." he said before smiling a bit as he shook his head a bit. "My human friends. I'm not sure why but my parents had left me in the care of two humans that lived in a small village and I never saw them again. But I had made a few friends among the people in that town. The other children would often join me to the forest nearby." he said before he hesitated a bit as he tried to recall more details of that time. It wasn't easy however with how far he had pushed them aside just to keep alive after. "I remember forests, lakes, swimming and it gets hazy from there. I do remember clearly I was on the way to my first job when I suddenly got jumped. Could hardly call anywhere I went after home." he admitted before they got to the point of yesterday and the way they interacted together.

Of course the feline wasn't blind so it was hard for him not to get distracted once Adramlech was getting undressed and his toned body showed once more. For now he tossed the feelings of his past aside and focused back on here and now. They were here to have some fun. Something Darragh had only renewed his interest in since he ended up doing them with the fox spirit. When the other looked him over and winked, the feline grinned. He knew that despite the fact that he didn't work out directly, his daily hunts and stalking his 'prey' through streets and over roofs did their job just as effectively. He could change into an animal to make it easier on him but he rarely used that ability. Darragh didn't like the vulnerability that came after while he would be changing back to his true form so he pretty much stayed in his true form. He listened as they replied and then spoke about them drawing his attention and it made the feline chuckle a bit. "So I manage to draw rrrroyal attention to me hrrrrm?" he teased, purring as he spoke and keeping eye contact just the same as the fox did. It had not escaped Darragh that they seemed to be affected by his purrs. On that they had a weakness on each other. Adramlech knew his feline tendencies and the nekomata knew about the purrs. Soon after though the feline had grinned and already jumped in the water waiting for his friend to join him.

It would seem the fox followed soon after because before Darragh could fully turn around to face Adramlech he was met with a splash that waved over him. The feline's ears went back a bit and he shook the water off and chuckled before looking around, only to see the other swimming under the surface. It really was nice and clear. It was great. Darragh smiled and dove under water as well swimming down a bit as he looked around at the underwater environment. There were the usual sweet water fish but also an algae the feline recognized as an edible one that actually didn't taste too strong. He went to them and pulled loose a few before he went back to the surface. It was a little sooner than Adramlech as he got back on the shore to place the algae near his clothes. He would definitely add it to his meal of fish later on but he had gotten some extra in case Adramlech felt curious to try. When he straightened up his ears twitched as he heard a new splash of water and he looked at the lake where Adramlech had surfaced and called out to him. The feline smiled a bit seeing the fox all wet and sparkling nearly, it was a truly beautiful sight.

"Hrrrrm, I could swear it was only you beckoning." he called back with a tease before he left the spot and jumped back into the water, swimming towards Adramlech before surfacing just before him again and grinning. "When called by such a handsome royal, how can I not oblige?" he purred teasing a little bit which showed all over his face. This was really good for Darragh too. It pretty much unhinged him from his recent much more reserving attitude, but in a good way. And the feline enjoyed these moments with Adramlech. Perhaps if they would have had the right to be together in this lifetime, they could really have been a good pair. But since it was just not to be, Darragh just enjoyed the time they spent together while able. And to see that Adramlech was enjoying himself as well actually made him feel good as well. It was these times where the feline really just let go of any restrained and allowed himself to have fun like he used to.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys
Wallet

HIS ABILITIES

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 4:02 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image

User Image

♛ Adram appreciated Darragh understanding and to be honest he himself was being a bit dramatic about it. ''I thank you for understanding and I was being a bit dramatic. Old formalities die hard I suppose'' he shrugged but he was smiling just the same.'' Yeah, it did stir the pot but I'm fine now'' his voice strong and solid to reassure him that he was fine now. Though he was in the water comfortably he was willing to answer his question. Heck, he was even floating on his back looking up at the clouds. This was a very peaceful area it would even be great for meditation. Meditating under a waterfall it had been a very long time since he did such a thing. Now was not the time a strapping young demon-vampire-neko held his attention. Then the truth came out about how Darragh felt about meditation.

♛ That broke him form his back peddle, and in return, Darragh got honest to god laugh out of the king. He settles himself down a bit before speaking '' Yeah I understand meditation is not for everyone, but if you change your mind I'm here. Picturing Darragh trying to meditate but getting fed up with it made him smile. '' Please don't hold back on my account say what is on your mind'' his hesitation did not go unnoticed by the king. Thinking it would better if they didn't hold back and who knows it would be fun. As the conversation shifted to a more mature tone Adram is all ears. He wanted to tell him that he could remember everything from his past, but it was both a blessing and a curse. As Darragh was opening up more about his youth it made Adram think about his own. It sounds like it was a rather nice and peaceful side form his parents leaving him like that. Yet the company of new parents and friends reduce that hole he deduced.

♛ As Adram digested all the information of this story something happens to Darragh. He was thinking it had to be something do with the whole becoming a vampire thing. Though he could be wrong he had to ask '' Was that the day you became a vampire or was it a random act of violence? The not knowing gnawed at him but no he would still be a kid if that happens. Vampires didn't age so if he was bitten as a child he would still be one. Yet Darragh is a special case the man was three things in one after all so who knew. The purrs interrupted his line of thought and made him blush his dark skin saved it from being shown. However, his rapid blinking betrayed him'' Seems you know how to push my buttons as well...let the games begin'' he said rather intrigued. It was not every day someone could make him blush like this or even feel flustered damn that cat.'' You're right it was only me don't blame me for being greedy when such a delectable meal approaches me''he said softly.

♛ Brimming with delight the king was honored by his words handsome royal. These feelings never go away even after so much time had passed'' Allow me to steal a kiss'' he said kissing the Demon softly just a light kiss upon the lips. '' And now let us see who can catch the most fish'' still a bit flustered the king dived into the depths to catch as many fish as possible. Yet he wondered what was the algae for he had no idea about edible algae.

User Image

OCC:

]

々Mood: Flusterd/happy/amused

々Thoughts:'' True bliss '''

Love Theme-Love

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 6:52 am

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:

User Image
230/230 HP
User Image

Darragh nodded. He really didn't need to be so formal around the feline. But like they said it must be habits. They were a king when they had their own life after all. But he was glad to hear they were fine now as he watched the kitsune float on the water and stare at the sky. The nekomata wondered what they were thinking about. They sure seemed peaceful and after hearing their story of how their youth had been, Darragh was certain they liked it that way and a smile formed on his lips as he watched them. It didn't stop him from giving his honest opinion about meditation however. It really did seem so pointless to the feline to just sit still and do nothing. That was what naps were for! For a moment his ears went back a little as he wondered if he had said to much when Adramlech so suddenly stopped but to his relief the fox started to laugh. Darragh's ears moved forward a bit again in curiosity as to why they thought it funny, but he was glad they could laugh about it and so sincere. Just to let loose and be themselves.

It would seem his friend already figured it wasn't for everyone and to be honest, the feline doubted he had the patience for it. Of course hunting also required a lot of patience but that was different from meditating and doing nothing. A slight chuckle escaped him when Adramlech told him not to hold back. "I didn't want to come off to harshly about something you clearly enjoy but ye I'd probably not even manage for five minutes." Darragh admitted about the meditation part. After that he was to busy trying to recall the few memories he had to think about meditations though. It wasn't easy to piece together a past from snippets, but he told them what he remembered. Usually Darragh was a lot more quiet about his past, as little as he remembered, but the vampire didn't mind telling the kitsune. It would seem his switch to the vampire attack confused them a little though. Darragh nodded. "What I remember from my childhood is pretty much comprised of that. My human parents, human friends and our visits to the lakes. It's all I remember until about 20 years old roughly and would start my first job so I could look for a place of my own." he replied as he recalled that day. Unlike his childhood it was all but hazy.

He still remembered it all to clearly. The attack, the pain after (which of course hadn't been a big problem) as well as the many years after where he pretty much ended up having to hunt for meals and how his Liege had often deprived him of blood just to force him to kill like he did. Of course back then he had no one to stop him from doing so, since his liege definitely wouldn't. When he noticed he had been silent for a bit though, the feline recollected himself as he had meant to reply, but seems he had gotten lost a little there. "It was my first time in that neighborhood and it was a evening shift right away. I thought to cut paths through some alleys to make it to my job sooner. But I didn't know there had been someone waiting in the shadows. Once I heard their movement I was too late to fend off their attack as quick as they moved. I don't remember much after the pain in my neck but when I came to I was in some abandoned building and overwhelmed with the enhanced senses I suddenly possessed. Even more than they already had been. They are still not as strong as yours though." he said. There was so much more he could tell about that time, but Darragh didn't want to ruin the mood so he smiled a bit and switched all his attention to the swimming and soon was back in the water after they called out, teasing of the kitsune.

A grin played over the nekomata's features when Adramlech mentioned Darragh also knew what buttons to push to get to him and he chuckled, casting aside the dark, gloomy feeling the memories of his liege always brought to him. He hadn't expected to get kissed though, even with them saying it. The feline's ears perked when their lips touched and he blushed slightly. Before he could fully recover himself the king had already dived under water leaving the feline staring at them under the water a bit while the blush slowly faded. It caused him to feel a way he just couldn't put into words or even begin to comprehend at this moment. Darragh shook his head, trying to snap himself out of it before he quickly dived under as he finally realized they had challenged him to a fishing contest. For a moment he had floated there dazed but now he was quickly moving further underwater to look at the fish swimming about. Not all of them were edible when just roasted above a fire after all, or just plain so small they wouldn't actually be filling. In normal circumstances, the feline would probably have tried to fashion a sort of spear first but he didn't want any accidents to happen and he still had his claws. It wouldn't be the first time he caught fish with them, though it had been many years since. Back then it had been for his human friends.

And the sweet water algae, often called seaweed by most as they usually came from the seas, were so rich with fiber it had often helped with their immune system too. While he swam around looking before glancing at Adramlech nearby he did realize that he had drastically changed since then it would seem. He had been much more open and caring when it came to his human companions. And ever since Adramlech and him started to hang out more, he was even remembering more of his time before he was a vampire. It was a curious situation that in turn reminded him of who he used to be. though he would still not suddenly act very different to other people. Darragh smiled a bit and decided to just focus on their time together right now. Who knew how it would lest? As such, the feline extracted his claws and started chasing after some of the more sized and fatter fish that swam around in this lake. Once he was close enough and the times he was fast enough he dug his claws into them which killed them rather quickly before he would bring them up to the place they left their clothes. He only had two hands after all and he fully intended to do his best to catch the most fish as that was the contest.

The feline had to admit this was a lot of fun. Though somewhere along the contest his objective changed after about six fish as he started to feel more playful than competitive. Instead of hunting fish, he retracted his claws, he didn't want to cause injuries after all, and started to chase Adramlech instead. Darragh was a great swimmer but of course without his feline attributes to help him out like on the soil he didn't really swim faster than an average person would. Most of all though, he had to fight the urge to not just swat at his friend's tails that were waving along in the water. Darragh was determined not to let that feline urge get the better of him like he had with the dormouse earlier while he had been waiting for Adramlech to join him in the jungle. After some time he had to resurface though and he broke from the water and shook his head a bit before tilting his head and rubbing one of his ears to get the water out of it before he combed his fingers through his hair to remove it from his face where it had been sticking to due to it being wet. He smiled a bit when he heard the jungle well again rather than muffled due to the water he had just freed from his ears and he started to look around him to see where the fox was and what they were doing.

User Image

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys
Wallet

HIS ABILITIES

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 8:14 am
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image

User Image

♛ More explanation was revealed about the man as he spoke of his childhood, but only that compacted part so to speak. It was all he could remember apparently, but the demon revealed something else as well. Something happened to him around twenty years of age and Adrma could guess what that was. He waited in silence listening intently to his friend's words about his hazy past. Yet he was silent for a few seconds was these old memories just as bad as his own? When the story had ended Adram was gaining a greater understanding of his friend's past ordeals. That explains the way he was when they first met him all that time ago. The poor man effectively had his normal life strip away from by some cur in the shadows. '' Thank you for sharing your past with me Darragh'' he assured the man that he appreciated it that he shared his world with him. When the demon didn't follow up with something else he knew it was too serious a topic. This was the time to have fun after all.

♛ Deep in the crystal blue, the kitsune searched for the right type of fish to catch. His eyes scanning the area this was not his first time using his claws to fish. On those occasions back in the day with his adventuring party, they would often fish for food and or hunt. He was a decent hunter and fishermen these experience had not left him even in death. Scanning his eyes caught the sight of some catfish and his hands moved fast. He jabbed at them with frightening speed too fast for even the fish to react in their own element. He had to kill them quickly, and so he did jabbing multiple times in rapid succession. When he tucked the dead ones under his arm their lifeless eyes looking at nothing. Heading to the surface he tossed them on the grass he had to manage to catch five out of ten. The man gave a sigh of joy this was rather fun and the sun up above seem to agree. A beam of light shine down upon the water pool making he water surface sparkle.

♛ The king was practically brimming with joy he was not fully out of the water when he felt something. It was a disturbance and he dived back into the water to see Darragh chasing after him. To be fair he could swim rather fast due to his superhuman strength yet he did not. He used just a bit to stay ahead of his friend not too much as his seven tails swayed in the water. Though when it was time to resurface he join the demon popping his head out of the water. The man was smiling at the Demon for chasing him so suddenly she made his way to land. Looking at the fish it seems he lost, but that did not bother him in the slightest. '' Score one for cats'' he teased as he got ready to descale these fish and build a campfire. It took a few minutes but they had a decent fire going. During those times he often left to search for herbs/mushrooms and the like and he came back with a few. He had learned this information from a elvin friend who might still be alive actually.

♛ The flames of the fire would be mesmerizing as he used a bit of his spirit energy mixed with the primordial own to creat it. The outline of the fire is an azure color while the inner part is ebony. It took some control to keep the fire from consuming the wood instantly, but he had picked a safe spot, and his control is perfect. Now they could just chill and enjoy themselves at their leisure.

User Image

OCC:

]

々Mood: Flusterd/happy/amused

々Thoughts:'' The primordial of fire.... '''

Love Theme-Love

User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 9:59 am

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:

User Image
230/230 HP
User Image

Darragh wished he could tell Adramlech more. At least about his time before the vampire got to him. But sadly that was the extend of his memories. He didn't even remember the faces of his friends, or his human parents. Of course the moment the memories of his liege came up he would fall silent. Those were the worst years of his life and as a twist of ill fate also the longest period of his life. Or should he say death or unlife? That was a hard one to peg down. Truthfully for a mercy of course his human friends and parents were long dust now. At least they wouldn't still be wondering where he was. But his parents would sure have wondered where their son had gone. Were they angry he suddenly wondered. Or perhaps concerned. At the very least the feline hoped they hadn't let his disappearance dictate the rest of their lives. He was quite quickly distracted though when the kitsune spoke and the feline looked at them and smiled a bit. They probably knew he didn't tell everything because of his silent moment but he wasn't ready to dive back into those painful memories and not a good type of pain either. "Thank you for sharing yours as well." he said and his ears perked again a bit more with the recent distractions.

And after that the fishing took up most of his time and attention, as well as the fox that swam nearby. The feline noticed they also hunted with their claws and Adramlech himself was a sight to see as well. Much like the kitsune, Darragh used his claws to end their lives swiftly so there was no needless suffering for the fish. As much as they seemed to dumb to really realize what was going on in time, they were still living beings. His human parents had told him once that his people tended to be tribal, perhaps that was where he got it from. That was all he could think of anyway. Once he had caught the fish and shifted his attention to the king once more, Darragh swam as fast as he could and noticed that the kitsune was just playing along. The feline grinned as he chased them in what could only be described as an underwater version of tag. Of course they still had the fish to grill and they wouldn't get any better if they were just left on dry land, so eventually the nekomata had to stop. Though he was having a great time with his friend right now. It didn't take long for the other to join him at the surface and Darragh turned around at the splash of breaking water and looked at Adramlech as they announced the score. The young man chuckled a bit even and smiled. "Well, fish are an important part of a cat's diet!" he said and grinned. Of course he didn't need the food really, but they both seemed to enjoy the eating part. The feline tilted his head slightly as he wondered if Adramlech actually needed food or also ate just to eat, or perhaps to help Solomon?

Perhaps he could ask someday, right now it was time to work on their meal and Darragh wasn't about to let his friend do all the work by themselves! Darragh followed them out of the water and started helping out with descaling the fish. It was something both their claws were a good tool for as well it would seem. When Adramlech left to go find some herbs, the feline made it his duty to keep an eye on the fire as well as to ready the fish so they could be charred by the fire to make them even better to eat. Once that was done though, Darragh relaxed a bit as he stared at the unusual fire that the kitsune had created. It looked amazing and the feline could swear it was more beautiful than any fire he had ever seen before. Or perhaps it was just that unusual. When his friend came back with the mushrooms and herbs, the nekomata looked up at them his ears forward curiously. But he soon saw what they brought as they put it with the campfire and Darragh smiled. "So we both thought of a hearty addition." he said and picked up the algae he had allowed to dry in the sun. "I used to gather these for my friends as well. The edible ones taste like seaweed and contain a lot of fiber and vitamins. You are welcome to try some once they are ready." he offered the kitsune sitting next to him. Darragh looked forward to some campfire time together.

User Image

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys
Wallet

HIS ABILITIES

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 11:37 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, иσvємвєя ④тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑨②
( ① чєαя, ②⑦ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:38 am
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image

User Image

♛It was a decision born from the spur of the moment a friendly test between lovers and long-time comrades. It was something only true hunters could enjoy. Here there was nothing but nature thriving moving to its own beat. To the Fox and Cat, they felt right at home in this surrounded by the sounds of nature. The sunlight made everything bright with light it was truly a lovely seen lush green with a dash of colorful plants. The chill was of no concern to the Kitsune as the primal flames kept him warm. One could feel the warmth emitting from the being to the comfort of Darragh. A nice touch who wouldn’t want a warm lover by their side? It was a few minutes before Adram said anything as he surveyed the land before them. For he was the one who suggested they come here out of the blue.

♛Using his natural charisma he was able to convince his lover to join him on this track through nature. They would live off the land for a time like the days of old. Adram came prepared just a bit he already had a wooden spear carved to be very sharp and light to throw. He had a sack around his hip containing fruits, dried meat, and other neat things. These were just light things at best other than that it was just them and their skills. Adram took in a deep breath from his nostrils to let the clean air wash over him. When he finally settled on Darragh he smiled at the man warmly “I trust you harbor no regret coming out here with me this fine day my love?” It was part teasing and part that he wanted to know Darragh opinion of coming out here so suddenly. Of course, he knew that Darragh’s feline traits would relish the challenge of a hunt be it man or beast.

User Image

OCC: I

々Mood: In Love

々Inventory: Wood spear and sack containing light food.

々Location: jungle

々Thoughts:''Hm just what I need it"

々Money: 3,000,000/ On Hand: 300- 30 -10=260

々Relationship Status: Sorry boys and gals his Darragh's now!

々Occupation:

Love Theme-Love
Adramelech Theme: Like a hurricane

User Image

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

● Mykronos Island

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items