Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Mykronos Island
Jungle of Shattered Hearts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:08 pm
OoC: -

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Darragh Craig1515 Lumiere
Where: Jungle of Shattered Hearts
Dating: It's...complicated but I'll happily say taken by Adramlech.
Thoughts: Now this is a great surprise! ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH: Hidden dagger
OH: Hidden dagger
Armor: General clothing

User Image
230/230 HP

Darragh followed Adramelech as they wandered into the jungle. Though perhaps followed was a big word, as the feline was next to the kitsune most of the time. The fox spirit had surprised him that day. Suddenly he invited Darragh to a survival outing in the jungle. Of course the nekomata had accepted right away. A few days roughing it, in the middle of nowhere with his beloved. How could Darragh refuse?! Not that he even wanted to refuse it. The feline looked forward to spending time with Adramelech. Beside that, he always relished a hunt. Even with him going back more and more to his old self, hunting would always be good in Darragh's eyes. Be it humans or wildlife. It was part of his DNA. The feline looked at his dearest next to him as they walked. Their warmth was enticing. Not that Darragh needed it to stay warm, his demon blood made sure of that, but it felt comforting and as all felines thought: the warmer the better! When they stopped for a moment, Darragh sniffed the air and glanced around their surroundings, his piercing gaze as strong as ever.

As they settled on Adramelech next to him though, his gaze was gentle and filled with love and adoration for the man beside him. They were together for awhile now, even if they couldn't make it dully official as this remained Solomon's life. Darragh would be lying if he said he never thought about how much easier it would be for them if this was the kitsune's life of course. But that didn't mean he wished Solomon wasn't there. Yes it was painful at times, but Solimon was just as much his friend as well nonetheless. So when times like this happened, the feline accepted it with open arms and a happy heart. Darragh smiled when the other teased him and leaned against them for a moment affectionately. "Of course not my dearest, whatever for? I get to spend time with you, talk with you and enjoy our time as lovers on moments like this. I welcome it fully." he replied and grinned a bit. "And I never pass on a challenge. We'll definitely have a great time here. And that for some days. I feel the happiest cat alive." he admitted and kissed their cheek.

"So what do you want for lunch my love? There is rabbit, pork, fowl, or perhaps some venison?" Darragh asked, teasing a little before he chuckled. "Whichever it will be, I'll be sure to fully enjoy our time here. It's a shame we can't try our hand at the trials though." he said as he smiled gently at Adramelech. He was quite convinced those trials were for people that could actually be together all the time. "Of course we'd pass them with flying colors." he added, with full confidence in their teamwork. To be honest, the thought that he could actually cuddle up with his beloved kitsune the coming night, without having to worry they had to leave for the time being, was exhilarating. Even if they wouldn't play around, the idea that they could sleep side by side like proper lovers for a change… He looked forward to it all. And he would enjoy every minute of this get together.

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys
Wallet

HIS ABILITIES

Entrance: He can entrance his victim to make them easier to drink from and so he can do so without them realizing they were drank from. Essential for Darragh, as he doesn't drain his victims. It is so much easier to have plenty of blood at hand. (Will only be used against players if they agreed before hand)
Transformation: He can turn into any nocturnal animal. Think Owl, Bat etc.
Can walk at daytime: Thanks to his demon blood, this vampire's life is not one confined to dark, enclosed buildings and coffins.
Very fast/High jumps: His feline attributes haven't gotten less once he was bitten, they may even have been enhanced a bit further.

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

-

-

[color=#990000]"SPOKEN"[/color]
[color=#b3cccc][i]THOUGHTS[/i][/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:47 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

۩ Adramelech/Solomon Romero ۩

User Image

User Image

♛The way Darragh lean on him with such affection sent a jolt through the kitsune body. He felt his cheeks flush and wrap his arm around his man as they lean on each other. He couldn’t get enough to the Neko not now not ever. Taking in Darragh words he smiled warmly to hear those words. It was the perfect response to his it was what the kitsue was hoping for. “ I guess I just needed to hear you say those words not that I’ve any doubts about us or anything” he side truthfully. It was just great to hear the affection of another the close contact just aided it all.” I feel much the same guess I was being foolish saying that. I wanted to hear you speak those words into existence.” Gazing into his lover eyes he said these words straight from the heart” I love you Darragh Craig that is why I brought you out here, so we can do things we both loved to do hunting.”

♛He spoke these words with grace and smoothness of charismatic man a king! The weight of the truth of those words let his lover bask in them. The kiss was pleasant surprise Adram return it that kiss but on the lips a light kiss a bit teasing as always. Pulling back he responded “ luckiest cat alive? I could say same thing my love but a fox” he joked a little. It was true Darragh had the superb way of making him feel lighter than air. The love between was real no matter the circumstances. He didn't want to dwell on the fact that at the end of the day this was not his life. Instead he will cherish this moment, but deep down inside he did want freedom. “Enough” he thought to himself he needed to focus on the here and now. And right now he had some hunting to do with his man.

♛Mulling over his love option of meat he decided on venison it had ben sometime since he hate deer meat. Yes a mighty elk will be filled by spear,claws, or arrows it mattered not. “ Think I’ll partake in venison been while since I had any I’d love to share in the delight with you.” When he brought up the trials Adram agreed nodding his head “ I agree but we need no trial to confirm what we hold in our hearts….true love.” He was right but he was also confident they could ace that trial if they ever could. Darragh seem in agreement on that in which he got a handsome smile in return. Yet Adram ears turn to the direction of sounds coming far to the right. Deep in the woods then he began to sniff the air. A aha moment spread across his face. “ I smell dinner do you?’” he asked his beloved not like he needed to ask though. Getting ready with spear in hand “Just say the word my love and we can stalk are prey together.”

User Image

OCC:

Voice Claim: Shinobu Sensui
Adramleche Voice Claim: Spike spiegel

々Mood: In Love

々Inventory: Wood spear and sack containing light food.

々Location: jungle?

々Thoughts:''To be in love is a wonderful thing"

々Company: Darragh

々Money: 3,000,000/ On Hand: 300- 30 -10=260

々Relationship Status: Sorry boys and gals his Darragh's now!

々Occupation:

Solomon Theme: Tuff
Alternate Theme: Unfinished Buissiness
Love Theme-Love
Battle Theme: Fight To The Death
Adramelech Theme: Like a hurricane

User Image

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:18 am

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
Thoughts: - ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:

User Image
230/230 HP

A soft smile played over Darragh's lips when Adramelech wrapped an arm around him and leaned as well. This was one of those pure moments they could share when together. Usually it was just for a day, but this time they would be together for a few days. Darragh looked forward to all of it. A chuckle escaped him when the kitsune called himself foolish and he shook his head. "You're not foolish my love. It feels great to hear words as such." he replied. Adramelech should never downplay himself. It made perfect sense. "I will tell you those words as often as you want to hear them my beloved." Darragh said and gave them a tight hug before their eyes locked. A small blush formed on his cheek as he could feel his heart skip a beat. Then he smiled lovingly as he listened to those words the kitsune uttered so sweetly. The feeling he had brought him back to their first meeting, he had felt much the same when their gazes crossed.

"I love you too, King Adramelech. And I'm happy as can be for this chance to hunt with you again." he replied. It had been a while since they hunted like this. Less so the old way. For a moment the feline debated his big cat form. But in the end he decided to stay as he was. Man to man with the only man he wanted by his side. When he felt their lips touch Darragh smiled and kissed back. No words could ever truly describe his feeling, but he could show his beloved in actions and touches. The feline had given up sleeping with anyone else but Adramelech since they became a couple. Or, as much a couple as they could be. The nekomata pushed those thoughts aside though. He just wanted to enjoy this time with his fox while he could. Since he no longer expanded his energy hunting for blood, he had energy to spare and he would put it to good use so they would have a feast befitting a king this evening. Unlike the kitsune, Darragh had not brought a weapon. He was naturally gifted with weapons: his claws.

The vampire waited for the other to make his choice. Once Adramelech told him his current preference, Darragh smiled and nodded. "Venison It is." he said and chuckled a bit. When they spoke of the trials together though, the nekomata could only agree. They didn't need them to know and that was all the fruit was about right? To learn if you were soulmates. And the love he felt for his beloved was pure and strong. Before he could reply however, a sound had his ears perk as he sat up a bit and looked around, his ears twitching and moving to determine direction. A few sniffs alongside his lover's allowed him to catch up to what they noticed, Adramelech really was superior with senses, and he smirked a bit, looking at the kitsune with a determined smile and nodded. "Running buffet is ready to be pounced." he agreed and unsheathed his claws. "Let's hunt." he said so they could move in unison. Darragh would lower himself to the ground and would stealthily sneak to their target side by side with Adramelech.

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys
Wallet

HIS ABILITIES

Entrance: He can entrance his victim to make them easier to drink from and so he can do so without them realizing they were drank from. Essential for Darragh, as he doesn't drain his victims. It is so much easier to have plenty of blood at hand. (Will only be used against players if they agreed beforehand)
Can walk at daytime: Thanks to his demon blood, this vampire's life is not one confined to dark, enclosed buildings and coffins.
Very fast/High jumps: His feline attributes haven't gotten less once he was bitten, they may even have been enhanced a bit further.

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

-

-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:58 am
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image

User Image

♛ Adramelech grin when Darragh spoke about him in such a manner making the king feel a bit flustered. “ For all eternity if need be?” he was half teasing, yet he wanted to hear Darragh answer to such a powerful question. If Darragh should pass on he’d be assured that Adram would find him even in the afterlife. As they embraced Adramelech gazed into Darragh’s eyes for a moment he wanted this embrace to last forever. He addressed him as King Adramelech “As am I my beloved” he said those words with a grin a special one only for Darragh. That gift was amplified when they had kissed. Was there no greater feeling in the world than a lover kiss? For the Kitsune at the moment no there was not. When the dream-like kiss ended they spoke of what meat to eat this day. Darragh’s chuckle was refreshing to hear someone take so much pride/love for hunting as much as he did. Thus Adramelech watched with great pleasure when his lover reacted.

♛ First sound watching those cute ears twitch and move had him smiling, and then followed up by Darragh sniffing. His lover still had it and of course, he did his beloved Darragh is one of a kind. All of this had inspired the Kitsune he planted the spear into the ground by his side. The claws and fangs were coming out in all their great glory. “ Today I will not hunt like a man but as a Kitsune...you’ve seen to that love” he gave Darragh a wink of approval/suggestion. “Agreed my dear” with that the Kitsune crouched low with his lover the fox ears flattening. As stealthy as any ninja the two began to stalk in unison as if reading each other movements. In fact, they were doing just that both masters of the hunt, so no wonder their teamwork is sublime. The mighty deer had no idea what hit him when a claw slashed it across the side. The deer didn’t even see the Kitsune but ran for “dear” life. Adramelech faded into jungle thicker area like a phantom would do mist.

♛ It was Darragh’s turn now Adramelech was planning to regroup with his lover. As he still chased after the deer but he lags behind for a bit and watched or rather smelled the fear and blood of thier prey. Adramelech strike was not too deep but it was enough to draw blood. That would work his lover up a bit even if it was not elf or human blood. Now all he had to do was keep up and watch his lover do his thing, oh how the fox loved to see his man move in more ways than one.

User Image

OCC: I Hope this helps

々Mood: Excited

々Occupation:

Love Theme-Love

User Image

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:28 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, иσvємвєя ⑲тн

םαч ① σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④0⑦
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑪ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:04 am

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
Thoughts: If only these days never had to end... ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:

User Image
230/230 HP

Previous weeks
Darragh chuckled at that question. "If I can have you for all eternity, I'll be a happy cat. If you want me to say it forever I will." he replied. "That is an advantage of being turned, I admit. Old age won't take me." he said and purred as they held each other. Of course there were other factors that could take him. No feeding at all, prolonged exposure to gold also would make him vulnerable to attacks. And like any other 'living' being if he was stabbed in the heart. That was something that the feline had thought was rather entertaining. That people thought only a wooden stake would work. When they sensed their prey they got ready and much to the feline's surprise, his beloved fox left the spear behind for now and instead also unsheathed his claws and fangs. The nekomata grinned at the sight. He was breathtakingly wild. But the feline forced himself to focus on the prey. Expertly the duo stalked the deer, staying out of the wind so as to not alert their quarry. Their tandem movements flowed smoothly together without fault.

The deer didn't realize what was happening until it got slashed from the side. The drawing of blood didn't go unnoticed by the vampire. Immediately his senses heightened even further, smelling the scent of iron from the blood strongly. The feline growled, his eyes glowing a faint red before he charged after the now fleeing deer. His strides, powerful, on all fours. Every turn the prey made, Darragh mimicked almost immediately. He quickly gained on the deer and with a quick assessment of where his kitsune was, so they could grab their prey together, he sank his claws and fangs in the deer's side. Once they had taken the animal down it was merely the case to make a fire and grill their venison. It was a meal fit for a king, as well as a duo of hunters. And this fun continued for 2 weeks….

Current day
It was still early in the morning, though the jungle was as awake as ever. The symphony of birds heralding the new day. Yet the feline didn't stir until it was lighter out. When he slowly woke up the first he noticed was the form of his beloved fox right next to him and a smile played over his lips before he carefully cuddled up a bit more. It wasn't his intention to wake them after all, he could wait. He took the time to enjoy this closeness while he could. Once their trip together was over, there was no telling when they could meet up again like this. Just some away from the duo was the remains of the campfire, the wood reduced to ashes. Though they only took as much as they needed ofcourse. A glance up showed the canopy above where some monkeys were spending time eating and grooming each other. Darragh smiled softly. If only this trip could last forever...

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys

HIS ABILITIES

Entrance: He can entrance his victim to make them easier to drink from and so he can do so without them realizing they were drank from. Essential for Darragh, as he doesn't drain his victims. It is so much easier to have plenty of blood at hand. (Will only be used against players if they agreed before hand)

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:27 am
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image

User Image

Previous week

♛Adramelech could not help himself from grinning a most handsome grin as he looked at this lover. As he spoke those words he felt lighter than air, a feeling he had been feeling a lot because of the cat. “That is all I needed to hear for I feel the same if I had a kingdom I’d make you my...king.” Adramelech didn’t think it sounded silly even if it was unheard of back his time a kingdom ruled by two kings rather than a king and queen. He meant those words though the pounding in his chest gave credit to his words. Adramelech, an ancient king, had his heart stolen by this vampire a long time ago. He took Darragh hand gently into his own and placed it upon his chest “ This confirms it all my heart belongs to you Darragh now and forever “ he said softly and lovingly. “ May we have many years to come” their story was far from over, and given the fact that time was not truly the end for them both. Woe to anyone who dared to harm his beloved they would have to answer to his primordial flames.

♛Back to the hunt with their coordinated attacks and swiftness they had the mighty buck drawn and quartered. They took what they needed from the creature and gave the rest back to nature. Nothing was wasted in nature. Adramelech even offered a prayer to a old hunting god now lost to time. That day they did eat like kings and sharing with a love one made the meal all the greater.

Current day:

♛Adramelech found himself in deep slumber; his dream was a pleasant one. It took him way back to his youth when he was about eighteen years old. He was facing a riverbank, a mighty one that cut across the desert which he called home. A river of clean blue cutting across a land of gold sand the sun high in the sky and not a cloud to be seen. Yet there was someone there that shouldn't be Darragh? Dreams didn’t care about logic thus his lover about the same age as himself was beckoning him forward. The prince did just that and walked up beside his lover who took his hand . The two watched the river before them with a vast amount of people going about their daily lives. Kids playing, boats riding down the river,people fishing and or casting nets. It was all beautifully breathtaking .Adramelech was about to say something to his lover perhaps to ask him to go for a swim? Yet that was all lost when he woke up his sharp sense tuning to current surroundings.

♛To say that he could hear everything was an understatement. The birds sang their morning songs.He could feel the earth around him all was alive with creatures big and small. He smelled his lover scent,the uncounted plants around him, and other wildlife. The greatest sight of all was not the sky or the lush green, but Darragh cuddled up to him. The king pulled the man closer just a bit before he turned his gaze to the sky. A relaxed smile on his face he looked to the sky and whispered“ Wonderful” . It truly was a wonderful experience, one he wished could last for longer, but he knew that was not possible. Instead me made a vow to himself that he would cherish the moments like this forever. He solidified that vow by giving Darragh a gentle kiss on the forehead MY vow to you

User Image

OCC: I Hope this helps

々Mood: Excited

々Occupation:

Love Theme-Love

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:44 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, םєcємвєя ①sт

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④①⑨
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ②③ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:32 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick arrived around the outskirts of the jungle on the island. He was dressed for weather that was not as cold as it was on the mainland. The attire was fitting for the weather on this island and the venture to the planned destination. Plus he brought along the tent and sleeping bag from that camping date from a long time back. This overnight venture will be the last time he will be hanging out with his boyfriend in person until Hiro’s party because of how busy he will be from his two jobs. He hopes Saeki will be able to settle for chatting over the phone during his break times. Took out his phone and noticed there was no signal, “This is one of those phone situations that you always see in movies or it is because I’m on a cheap plan” he thought to himself before putting away the phone. He could use it for taking pictures during this trip. He was also prepared if they were both in the mood when they relaxed in the tent later on. It’s been a while since their first time and there was no deadline or pressure on when the next time will be. He was blushing from just thinking about the last time.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Jungle of Shattered Hearts.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ:pondering.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1427.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself.

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:20 am
User Image
User Image

Saeki paced a bit on the ferry he was on. He had preferred to be on the island already as he was later than usual. It had taken longer to explain Aki’s needs and routine for a stay overnight than he had thought. Of course it had all been very patient, the Asian and his neighbor friend got along really well, but now he was at risk of being a bit late to meet his boyfriend at the other island. Since the climate would be a bit milder he had forgone the jacket he wore last time. Instead he was wearing black sturdy tight jeans that fell slim around his body though not so tight that it would be a problem at the jungle itself. He was wearing good walking shoes and a zipped hoodie that he could unzip and zip as he wished before taking it off. Right now it was zipped as it was rather cool on the ferry itself. Saeki sighed a bit and looked at the clock on his mobile. With some luck he would still be on time, but it was cutting it closer than he liked.

Thankfully as he cast a look to the horizon he could see the island slowly coming into view. A smile played over his lips once more at the knowledge that his boyfriend and him would be spending the night as well, so two days with each other. Alone time before Patrick would leave for a while. Of course Saeki wasn’t keen on Patrick being so far away, he already knew now he would miss them fiercely. But, all the more reason to make the most of this outing. The Asian blushed a bit as he realized that he was thinking of more ‘good time’ than usual, his thoughts dwelling in the memory in the hotel. Of course he wouldn’t just assume, time would tell if they both felt like it tonight. For now he walked to the railing and leaned on it as he looked at the ever growing island ahead, trying to see if he could spot his beloved. He smiled when he saw them on the beach. Like him, Patrick was packed for a long hike plus the night ahead.

The moment the ferry made landfall, the Asian picked up his stuff and after hoisting it all back on his shoulders he quickly made for the exit and nearly jumped at the shore. Right away he walked to where he had Patrick seen waiting earlier. It didn’t take long to reach him. "Hey hun! Sorry I am later than usual." he said when he reached them. "It took a bit longer to explain Aki’s care than I expected." he said and smiled at the other male and walked right to their side. He always loved being near Patrick, which was one of the reasons why the coming weeks would feel like a trial. But he knew they would be back as soon as they could. "Have you been waiting long?" he asked them, he hoped they hadn’t waited long at all.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Pet : Aki]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Mykronos Island] xxx

[With : Patrick] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx

Quotes: xxx

Genkawolf

-

-

"SPOKEN"
’THOUGHTS’

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:31 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick was looking at a sheet of parchment paper intently that has a hand drawn map on it. The blush from earlier had dissipated from his cheeks. He put away the map as soon as he heard his boyfriend's handsome voice. "No,you aren't late. Your grace period hasn't come close to being over yet and you're always worth waiting for" he said and kissed him on the cheek then the mouth. “I was just thinking a lot about some things”he said gently and took a couple of steps back. Took out his phone again and took a quick picture of his boyfriend in his current outdoor attire. “Without further ado. Let’s begin our expedition. We’ll be going a different way since we know roughly where the ruins are and may be able to avoid that beast's territory...” he said as he set the new picture as the wallpaper on his phone. “One last thing. How about we take a picture together with our phones if you’re not against it” he suggested to Saeki. "I want to capture as many pictures as possible my beloved boyfriend" he stated and giving him an endearing smile.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Jungle of Shattered Hearts.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ:placid.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1427.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself, and his boyfriend, Saeki. outfit

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:22 am
User Image
User Image

The young man felt relieved to hear he wasn’t late, let alone had made them wait. Saeki would have hated it if he had. A light blush and a soft smile appeared when Patrick said he was worth waiting for. "Thanks love, I feel the same about you." he said as they kissed his cheek before their lips touched. Saeki kissed back lovingly allowing the kiss to linger for a bit and wrapped his arms around the other’s waist as they did. Of course they soon had to let go to even be able to walk anywhere, but it was alright, the Asian knew they would have the entire night to be in contact with each other and he looked forward to that. "Oh? Thinking about what?" Saeki asked curiously as he waited for his boyfriend to be ready to start their hike. Seeing them ready to snap a photo, Saeki chuckled and smiled seductively for the photo. It really was time he changed his background as well.

After that the serious talk started and Saeki stood by their side as they spoke of their current plan. Since Patrick still had the most experience over him for hikes such as this, the young man was happy to listen and follow up on their tips and strategies. "That sounds like a good plan. We don’t want to push our luck. They let us go last time, but they may be less lenient this time, especially if they haven’t eaten yet." he agreed. That would be a bad way to go, especially at what was still the beginning of their life together. To get eaten by a wild animal. Besides that it was common sense to respect nature. Saeki smiled when Patrick spoke of pictures though. "Of course, I was just thinking how I needed to change my background again as well. A picture of us together would be awesome. Especially since you will be out for a while soon." he agreed. ”Let’s find a great spot to do just that. And perhaps we walk past more places where we can take great photos together." Saeki offered and got ready to follow the other into the jungle.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image

[Where : Jungle of Shattered Hearts] xxx

[Thinking : This will be two amazing days.] xxx

Genkawolf

-

-

"SPOKEN"
’THOUGHTS’

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:53 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

”You’re welcome, darling. Happy to hear that” Patrick replied after the lovingly, lingered kiss on the lips. “Thinking about you, my sexy boyfriend” he responded, smirking at him. “With how cold the weather is lately I don't think I have to worry about my boyfriend getting bitten by any snakes” he thought to himself. He was pleased his hiking partner agreed with his plan about changing the route. Of course, he couldn’t say for certainty that there won’t be any encounter with a different beast in this new route. He didn’t do any field research since he didn’t want to go into the jungle without Saeki accompanying him. “If we do decide to have an engagement party someday at least we would have couples photos for guests to look at and for anyone we know visiting” he said in a nonchalant manner. “Sure, sounds good to me” he replied to the offer. He put away his phone for now then led the way into the jungle through the different entrance from last time. Pushed away any vegetation that got in the way as they made their journey to the ancient ruins they discovered last time. A few minutes later, he came across a tripwire that could possibly belong to the swinging log trap. “Watch your step. Seems we’re going the right way” he said before carefully stepping over the tripwire.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Jungle of Shattered Hearts.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ:content.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1427.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself, and his boyfriend, Saeki. outfit

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:03 am
User Image
User Image

Saeki smiled back at Patrick, happy with their life together. A light blush on his cheeks after his boyfriend called him sexy. "You’re sexy yourself." he whispered in their ear before he stepped aside a bit so they had room to move in case they needed to pick something up. He meant it too, Patrick was handsome and he made Saeki feel loved and safe. Though he blushed when they mentioned an engagement party. A light smile played over their lips at the sudden mention. "Are you planning something for this trip?" he asked, teasing a little. After they agreed on the path though, they set off back into the jungle, just like the other day. That fateful day that they came out to each other and, ironically for the name of the jungle, became a couple.

Saeki chuckled and reached for Patrick’s hand with his own, taking a gentle hold. Even this small gesture meant a lot to the Asian. For a while all went well, but then they encountered their first trap. It would seem caution was advised. Saeki nodded to the other and stepped over the wire like they had before they continued their way. He looked around carefully to dodge any other traps that might lie in wait. Though he looked around he didn’t see what trap would have been triggered by that wire he was just warned for though. Patrick was well known with these or he had very sharp eyes. The Asian pointed out another trap they came past, though he wondered if they would even be on sharp still. Could the mechanisms have been preserved all this time? But then he saw the logic of being cautious just in case. "You think we’ll find a way inside the temple?" Saeki wondered out loud curiously as he walked with his boyfriend.

User Image

[Where : Jungle of Shattered Hearts] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

Genkawolf

-

-

"SPOKEN"
’THOUGHTS’

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:17 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

A blush appeared temporarily on Patrick’s face and reached to the tips of his ears, reddening them when his boyfriend whispered a compliment into his ear. He was still not used to being complimented, but he was still slowly adjusting to it and being on the receiving end of the ‘whispers of sweet nothings’. “This flirting around is starting to get me into the mood for any romantic night activities” he thought while gazing at Saeki. "What kind of plans were you expecting?" he responded back teasingly with a question. He held onto the other’s hand when he felt it being held onto and it reassured him that his boyfriend is right next to him. “This trap most likely to be a swinging log trap or something that comes down from above” he said to him. He didn’t think there were any traps close up on top of each other, but the condition of this trap was suspicious. “This trap doesn’t look old enough to be made by the same people who made those ancient ruins” he deduced as he continued on forward. “Yes, I do have a method in mind and the tools to carry it out” he said to the boyfriend's question. A yard and a half later, there was a exposed pit trap with spikes that had a humanoid skeleton at the bottom with a spike through the rib cage and tattered clothing. He tried not to let his gaze linger as he continued on with this new route to the ancient ruins.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Jungle of Shattered Hearts.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ:contemplating.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1427.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself, and his boyfriend, Saeki. outfit

Rhun Tolihzeh

● Mykronos Island

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces