Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH PRP] You Got A Grand Star! (Chance & Abbi) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:15 pm
Normally beside herself with worry over being stationed in the Haunted House, Abbi had begun to view it more in the mindset of a very odd experiment and less a place that only dreadful things happened in. The lingering concern would always be there, far too often one of her hands reached up and over the curve of her shoulders to rub at her shoulder blades and the scars there under her clothing, but the house wasn't always so bad. And maybe it could be used as a learning experience, both for herself and someone new.
The prospect of learning excited her to nearly manic levels as she danced in front of the portal, waiting for Chance to arrive. This would be fun! This would be exciting! This would definitely not get anyone seriously injured!

But just in case, and because she had showed up ten minutes early because Abbi was the kind of girl to do so and then make forced and chirpy conversation with the portal techs, she decided to recheck her equipment. Dressed more appropriately for a mission in shorts paired with her customary thigh high socks and a nice shirt, Abbi still couldn't let some things go and pulled from her back a lilac backpack that had been fashioned with rabbit ears that stuck up from the boxy portion of the bag.
The bag was dropped to the ground and the girl crouched in front of it, rifling through to make sure she was properly equipped.
"Alllllrighty. We got bandages, bandaids of varying kinds, is this a left over granola bar?" It was. "A pendant to get back with, alright alright, pen and paper, awesome... Oh! I was wondering where this had gotten off to!" A brightly colored roll of duct tape was removed from the bag and passed between the girl's hands idly.
"Huh..." What had she brought this along for that it would still be in her bag?

kuroopu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:52 pm
Chance had never been to the Haunted House before, but he supposed this was as good a time to start as ever. And Abbi was relatively pleasant to be around, even if she was a tad more hyper than what he was used to (namely teenage boys in the home he'd been in). Still, it was good experience, and he arrived in front of her with a perfectly placid expression on his pale face, hands in the pockets of his coat, looking as relaxed as could be.

"What's the tape for?" Chance asked, giving a nod towards it and smiling slightly. "Have some plans to tie people up or something?"

ayeavast

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:46 pm
With a pop up onto her toes Abbi springs to a greeting as Chance approached. She had meant to give him a more proper hello, but pauses at his question to look down at the roll of tape between her hands. There is a beat of pause before she bursts into laughter, wiggling the thing at him and she hunkers back down to return it to her bag.
"Yanno, I hadn't thought of that! Probably won't use it on peeps just cause, but spooks... Now that's an idea!" Viveca is frighteningly quick in her rebuttal, not even letting Abbi finish before she starts screeching so that the girl winces as she puts her backpack on. "Ready, Bones? Oh man, this is gonna be your first time through the portal, fuuuuun!" No, Abbi is not enjoying getting to play sempai who would even think such a thing.

Before the portal is even fully glowing the teen begins to cheerily inform the Sun of exactly what the Haunted House is, not even pausing while she jumps through and into the misty woods. That's something new, she's usually always deposited onto the lawn but she just figures it gives her an opportunity to tell him more.
So she recounts her first time at the house as she leads him around dead trees, going a bit sparkly when she mentions how awesome the Hunter that had tagged along had been. She laughs when she talks about the Halloweener she fought, how the ghoul had looked like a knock off Zelda character, about how screechy she'd been.
When it is time to recount her second time Abbi finally goes quiet. She slows in her walk and cannot stop the hand that reaches across herself to rub at a shoulder blade. Eventually she settles on a chirpy "Nothing remarkable happened!" alongside a smile and hurries them to the lawn.

"But the third time... Well, that's what brings us here today!" The girl hops outside the boundary of the woods and onto the lawn, dwarfed by the tall house that she spreads a welcoming arm toward.
"Welcome to the Haunted House, Bones!"

kuroopu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:05 pm
Fortunately for Chance, he didn't mind not getting whatever was considered a "proper" hello, and merely offered Abbi a small wave in greeting as she turned to look at him, practically bouncing up and down. "Haven't you seen any of the crime shows?" he asked, with a slight smile on his face as he slid his hand back into the pocket of his jeans. "They always talk about how people were tied up with duct tape and all that s**t. I suppose this means I should watch out for you, eh?" He raised his eyebrows in slight amusement.

The portal was given a curious look, Chance tilting his head a little, a few stray black curls falling around his face. "Yes, I haven't been off the island yet," he said, and then amended thoughtfully, "Unless you count that dinner, but I don't suppose that really makes a difference. So I suppose the answer is that yes, I've been through a portal, but no I haven't yet been to the Haunted House. It certainly sounds fascinating, though."

The other side was just how Abbi had described, and Chance's eyes roamed around the area while she chattered away, as full of stories as always. But he was listening, even if he didn't look it, Chance idly passing this way and that as he carefully explored the surrounding area. The House rose into view in front of them like a spindly, splintered horror house, and a faint smile touched Chance's lips.

"Looks exciting," he said mildly, and then tilted his head in the House's direction. "Sounds good to me, so how about we get started on this party?"

ayeavast

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:32 pm
Having already begun to bounce off, when Chance asked her a question she whirled around and gave him her most adorable, and pleading, look. Both hands curled under her chin and she batted wide blue eyes at him.
"Pretty please look out for meeee?" Now she can't help the curl of her mouth. "Actually, I'm kinda tiny so yeah. Totes. We'll have a fun Sun-Moon switch." Awkward attempt at being funny goooooooo. The teen laughed once and whirled back around, trying not to turn tail and just leave and never come back and move off Island because that was the worst not-even-a-joke ever.
"What crime shows did you watch?" Much better topic for her to focus on than making bad attempts at jokes.

Crunching through dead leaves is normally pretty fun, but the color zapped ones here in the Haunted House lack the same sort of entertainment value. But Abbi contents herself with explaining, in lurid details, what the Haunted House is, how it's a world between worlds, the type of--
"Wait so this isn't your first time off Island?! SEMPAI FAIL." It was quite enticing to throw herself on the ground in the ultimate sign of failure, but they had a job to do. Well, Abbi had a job to do and would hopefully convince Chance to do his portion of it as well since she had been less than clear on what exactly they would be doing at the Haunted House beyond simple patrol.
"And you went to dinner? Darn, I was gonna use that as a bribe for helping me today... Bah." For a second she pursed her lips before she grinned and tilted to one side so that her pigtails hung down, out from her body.
"Where'd ya go?"

Ah, yes. A newbie's first time seeing the... The... Waitaminute he wasn't impressed!
Abbi side eyed Chance, her hands wrapping around the straps on her backpack as she waited for a reaction. Of course she had totally gambled on the wrong person to have any more of a reaction other than mild acceptance, but that didn't stop her from being playfully put off by it.
"Oh, we're gonna have a party! Its gonna be the best party ever! Its not going to be a party at all but C'MON LET'S GOOOOOO~" The teen ran one circle around Chance, her best indication of hurrying him along, before she bolted off across the lawn, determined to get to the porch first.

kuroopu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:51 pm
She was very bouncy. Chance raised his eyebrows.

"I'm just tall," he said lightly. "Well," he amended, after a second's thought, his eyes moving up and down Abbi's slight figure. "Taller than you at least. You're right, you're pretty tiny, but that's all right. Sometimes it's the smaller ones you have to look out for the most, right?"

He gave her a playful wink and kept walking, idly tapping a fingers against the inside of his jeans pocket. "Oh, you know," said Chance vaguely. "The usual shows. CSI. NCIS. Other shows only known by their acronyms. Occasionally a few others, but they weren't ever that interesting to me, it was just something to do when there was nothing else to do."

Whatever a sempai was, Chance had no idea, but he laughed anyway, the sound oddly loud in the stillness of the area. and the House. "Does that mean you're my teacher or something? I went to some place called the Searsucker with Jack on a blind date. Pretty decent food; and I wouldn't say no to more food," he added, flashing a vague grin at Abbi. "I'm pretty easy to please."

It was mostly a lie, not that he would ever say that. Chance reached a hand up and ran his fingers through his black curls, shaking his head a little in amusement as Abbi took off running. He jogged after her, his strides long, and caught up with her in a few seconds, the stairs of the House creaking as he stepped up the splintered front steps.

"This looks like the beginning of every horror story I've ever seen," he said musingly, already summoning his bow with a glint of white and blue. "Lead the way, teach, I'll follow you."

ayeavast

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:55 pm
"Nearly everyone in the entirety of forever is taller than me." Abbi pointed out before she took a step back. Wait, was he... Did he just give her a once over?! What did she do, what did she do?! Should she pose? Normally she would pose or stick something out like she did for Chel but oh he was already looking away fine.
"That's what I've always heard. Guess you'll just get to find out." She matched his wink with her own devilish grin and hoped she didn't look stupid.
"Crime shows weren't really my forte... I'm guessing you... Watched a lot of tv, then?"

The mention of Jack, however, cuts Abbi entirely short and she stops.
"Oh glob, you met Jack? Yeesh, you poor thing. OK was he like a butt to you because he's a butt to literally everyone so don't take it too personal." Once more she began to walk, but paused again. "He's still getting blind dates? Lucky punk... Huh, well, you're probably one of the last since he's got... A girlfriend or something? I-D-K there's another girl he's like... Totes in love with even if he won't say it." Unable to help herself Abbi rushed closer, leaning in toward Chance as though this were to be a secret shared. "I'm gonna try and help them along. Jack likes to pretend he's a big emo, which is dumb, but he's just gonna sabotage himself. So a little nudge and whack on the back of the head can't hurt, right?" No, Abbi wasn't awfully proud of herself or anything.

A heel of her boot caught the step at the same time Chance's did and the girl did not stop the dirty look she gave to him, inwardly cursing her short legs. Even after all that jogging she'd been doing!
"Somehow I don't believe that." Abbi shrugged in reply to his accepting food, he was far too simmering below the surface to settle for something so simple, before she hopped over to the door and kicked it open.
"Lucky us. Get to explore the spooky home-- Ach, no no don't call me teach. I am the opposite of a teacher. I expect a better nickname from someone as clever as you." She whirled around to wiggle her finger at him in admonishment though never made it through with the motion for it had turned to awe over his weapon.

"Its so preeeetttyyyyy!" Despite the mist roiling just at her back, Abbi cooed and sparkled over the icey bow, bouncing her gaze between it and Chance.
"Woooow. Lucky! It suits you so well!"
Next it was her turn to summon and while Abbi as still impressed with how sharp Viveca's blade had gotten and the pretty flower the gem had turned into, she wasn't sure how impressive it would be. Granted, the scythe was much larger than her and the way she twirled it wasn't something anyone could master, but Abbi was her own worst critic at literally all junctures.

kuroopu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:14 pm
"I'm sure you're not the shortest on the island," said Chance with a slight smile. "I thought I'd be on the taller spectrum of hunters, but apparently I missed out on whatever water everyone's drinking, since I've met several already that are taller than myself. Still, being short has its advantages, doesn't it?" He winked in Abbi's direction. "The underdog, and all. People always overlook the small ones, the quiet ones, the short ones. Don't expect much of them, and then you can just come out of nowhere, and kick some a**, right?"

He ran a hand through his hair and said, "Nah. Mostly read. Television was a luxury where I came from." and left the subject as it was, clearly unwilling to say more on it.

Abbi had stopped and Chance nearly ran into her. He slowed his steps just in time, the creak of a board echoing throughout the quiet of the forest. "He was...pleasant," said Chance, fighting a smile. "Not entirely a 'butt,' as you say. He was honest, at least, pretty direct. I'd rather someone be brutally honest with me than pussyfoot around stuff, so I found him pretty easy to get along with, actually."

The mention of a girlfriend made him raise his eyebrows. Chance looked down at Abbi, momentarily surprised. "Are you sure that's wise?" he asked mildly, and gave a little shrug, continuing on his way up the steps. "I mean, I don't really know the guy all that well, and I have no idea who the girl is, obviously, but should you be interfering like that? Won't that just make things even messier? And if he finds out you intervened, wouldn't that make him resentful of you if things don't really go as planned?"

He shrugged again, and then added, "Not trying to burst your bubble or anything, Abbs, it's an admirable plan and all - true love and all that s**t, I guess, if you believe in that sort of thing - but that Jack guy just gives off a very...personal 'don't touch me' vibe to me, so I guess just don't push things too far, if you want to be careful of friendships."

There was a slightly strange tone to his voice, and for a moment Chance seemed almost lost in thought. But then he kept walking, and the moment passed, and he was back to his usual calm, mild self. He flashed Abbi a smile. "Of course, I could just be reading into things too much, so don't mind me. I just met the guy, after all, and it's none of my business, really."

The House was doused in shadows and mist. Chance peered in through the open doorway and then looked sideways at Abbi's weapon, raising an eyebrow in amusement. "She's very pretty," he said lightly, eyes moving up and down the scythe. "And I'm not so sure I'm all that great at coming up with nicknames for you, so either teach or Abbs seems fitting to me. Also Ace says thank you," he added, gesturing to the weapon. "They're pleased by the compliments."

He took a step up into the House and notched an arrow into the bow, feeling the gentle coolness against his skin. It was a very reassuring feeling.

"What exactly are we looking for in here?"

ayeavast

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:09 pm
An 'ah-ha!' sort of laugh left the girl along with a finger that pointed at Chance.
"I run about average on everything." She amended, not sure what to do with a second wink before try to ignore it as best she could. At least he was warming up to her... Sort of????
"If it makes you feel any better, you're tall by my standards? I like tall!"

With nothing to say more about television when he clearly wanted nothing more said, and though Abbi was one to pry and poke and pull things out of people she still realized the importance of time and place, she only craned her head back to look up at him. She was patient during his speech, waited for him to explain his point, made only a little scrunch of her nose at her new nickname, but for the most part was more quiet than she'd been the entire trip thus far.
"Well, you're not wrong." Was her introduction. "OK. Hear me out. Normally, yes I would 1000-percent agree with you that meddling in other people's love lives is -EEHHHH--" It was meant to be a buzzer noise alongside crossed arms of a big 'X'. "--No go. But you don't know Jack-squat. Heh... No, seriously. I've known this Buttchin for... Gosh, almost as long as I've been at Deus and if I know him, I know tropes. And he is classic, Grade A, picture by the definition 'Screw my own happiness up' example." Not wanting to waste too much time, Abbi motioned the man along as she continued.

"Look, Jack is... Not to spill too much about our best buddy, but he's... Mixed up. And no one else is going to push him toward being happy. Sure, he practically screams 'Don't touch me' but look, he gave me a piggy-back ride when I was smashed and took me to an astronomy tower and took a selfie with me so... He just needs a little time is all." Its weird talking about the subject with someone other than Viveca, especially when she feels she honestly has to defend herself against someone who doesn't know even a quarter of the situation. More than that, its making her realize her attempts at being selflessly helpful could go drastically awry with no one to blame but herself. But if no one was going to help Jack, not even himself, and there was nothing to help Abbi with in her own life, why not lend a proverbial hand?
"I don't know his new girlfriend, but I can tell you this. I had to drag her name out of him while he was more than willing to go on and on about the girl he really cares for. And trust me, peeps don't just gush about someone they don't honestly appreciate."
When Chance got lost in thought, Abbi shrugged and frowned at the ground.
"I-D-K about true love. I like the idea but... Dunno if I'm cut out for it. Other people are, and I'm not counting Jack out of that race just yet." She sighed, kicked at the floorboards of the porch and waved a hand.
"Nah, its good to... Talk about it with someone other than Vivi, and she hates everyone so. Yanno."

An honestly flattered smile makes Abbi's mouth turn up further on one side when Chance compliments her weapon, but she turns it away by moving into the house quickly.
"Well... Thigh Highs, AK-47 and AK, are all taken. Others too." She laughs as she moves into the foyer, kicking at some fog ineffectually. "You got time to think of your own." Another devil's grin is flashed his way before she gestures him toward the stairs.
"Ace is ace. But today... You and I are looking for ghosts. Now, not just any ghosts... Vivi was a ghost and this is not her kinda ghostie. Little... Blobby things. Lemme know if you catch anything out of the corner of your eye. They don't like to hang around in plain sight."

kuroopu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:31 pm
He was getting a better and better picture of Abbi the more she spoke. Chance listened silently, his face quite expressionless, except for a slight and barely visible frown that passed through his eyes and over his mouth, replaced a second later by his normal stoicism. He followed along, both physically, as he walked beside the girl, and mentally, carefully filing away all of the information he was learning for later use.

Chance held up a hand. "Wasn't meaning to stick my nose in where it doesn't belong," he said mildly, lips quirking upwards at the ends. "And obviously I don't mean any disrespect to the guy, I like Jack, he's honest, like I said, even if I just met him. As an entirely neutral bystander with only part of the information, it just seems overly complicated to me - one of those terribly cheesy romances about to go all wrong. You know," he said with a shrug. "The one that starts off with them lovey dovey with someone, and then it turns out they were secretly in love with their best friend the entire time, but the best friend loves someone else, and/or the person is actually a man or something. And by the end, everyone is with someone else other than who you thought they were meant for. It just seems such a waste to focus on all of that s**t when there's other stuff that can be done instead."

Clearly he was not one of those true love believers, or love at first sight, or maybe even love at all people. Chance reached out a hand and tugged at one of Abbi's ponytails, giving her a faint smile that was almost real for once, the expression on his face softening just a tiny bit.

"Not saying your heart isn't in the right place," he said with yet another shrug, as he dropped his hand away and stuck it back into the pocket of his jeans. "But some things are just better left undone, at least in my opinion."

There was something in the tone of his voice this time that suggested he was speaking from experience, though he didn't say it aloud. It really was none of his business, however, so Chance merely gave Abbi a nod and glanced around the hallway they were currently standing in, Asher mentioning something about smelling of fear.

"AK-47 sounds pretty badass," Chance said, taking the first step on the stairs. It creaked menacingly beneath his foot. "Though I don't know if it quite fits you, since you fight with that thing instead of with an actual gun. I told you I was s**t at nicknames, so don't blame me if all I come up with is Pigtails or something."

He glanced from left to right, wrapping his fingers more securely around the bow and lifting up his other hand to smooth his palm down the arrow. A flash of white made him turn, but then it was gone, and there were only shadows left.

"I thought I saw something over there," Chance said with a nod toward the left. "But maybe it was just a trick of the light."

ayeavast

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:48 am
His frown is matched by one of her own, the girl keeping up her energetic appearance by twirling around to view his face and taking away the downturn of mouth as she trips away. While maybe his is a mild look of concentration, Abbi's turns into something more of disappointment and dismay. She sticks her head up in her best show of defiance, marches forward and pays no heed to the creak of the floorboards beneath her boots. So perhaps she has fallen upon them, bled onto them and walked away, the teen only clomps her soles harder against them.
"You belong if I invited you." Is the best thing she can think to say, more snippy than she means. "Maybe it won't work out, maybe they're totally wrong for each other, may--ahhh--" Her hair is tugged and she breaks off her words, she follows the hand more closely than she should, surprised enough into showing she's worried and jealous and wanting all at once that when she bumps into the man, a slender shoulder brief against his chest, surprised it's Chance who pulled her hair she plucks her weapon close and darts away all the quicker. There is something genuine in his features she can't name when she can't identify anything else about him, but it makes her all the more distant.
"A-at least someone's trying to help them."

Only Leslie has pulled her hair before this, maybe its something about guys from Detroit, but Abbi can't think of anything to say and hurries along up the steps because if she looks back he will see she is flushed from Chance's actions. When she touches no one it is easy to forget she operates in a world with others, but her hair feel sacred in its oddly curling masses. No one touches it and to have it pulled is a shake to reality and toward being silly once more, something she isn't sure she's ready to return to after this man with her has been so serious.
"My heart isn't anywhere." Is all she settles on, pouting as she made her way up the stairs. Each creak made her flinch, she skipped half the steps because the noise was bringing her toward honest worry. Words were great distractions, despite her sudden sullenness.
"Never used a gun my whole life, sorry. Just Vivi and... Random facts. And I'm not at all B-A." Its all she's got and Abbi hates herself for frowning when moments ago she was content.

"You don't gotta think of something right now, you got time." The notch of his arrow makes her twirl the scythe into a fighting stance, Abbi edges a foot to the right and pauses.
"Never a trick of the light." Its her only warning before she shoots past him, taps his waist gently with the end of the pole arm as means of following her before she's off, moving under him as gracefully as she can with such a large weapon and toward where he'd pointed.

kuroopu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:11 am
She seemed upset. Or maybe that really wasn't the best word for it; agitated probably fit better. Chance wondered whether his tendency to be both observant and honest had meant he'd finally overstepped the bounds of common decency. He probably should have just kept his mouth shut on the whole Jack - girl - girlfriend - weird triangle thing (really it was more of a square, if Abbi was included) - considering he was, as he'd said, a completely neutral bystander with little to no idea on the subject anyway.

But he didn't believe in regrets, and therefore kept moving forward, casting sidelong glances at Abbi every few steps.

She didn't seem to like that he'd tugged on her hair. Chance held up the offending hand as though asking for a peace treaty, giving her a slight smile. "Sorry," he said. "Force of habit. I used to do that to the younger boys at the home I was in, sort of a thing of mine when I was trying to reassure them. But if you don't want me to touch your hair, I'll stop."

Abbi was hard to read. She went from being happy and perky to strangely anxious and seemingly confused all at once, and when she bumped into him, he put a gentle hand on her shoulder and righted her again before she all but ran away.

A scared mouse, Chance thought.

"True," he conceded, stepping after her. "But I'm sure your heart is somewhere, not just anywhere. I may not believe in love and all of that, but it's not hard to see that you mean well, anyway."

She was still frowning. Chance scrutinized her for a moment and then shrugged slightly and jogged after her, twisting his arms carefully to fit within a corridor that was almost too small for the pair of them. There really was something up ahead, something small and white that rounded the corner in front of them.

"There," he said, with a nod of his head. "See it?"

ayeavast

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:04 pm
Really, she was just bothered by the idea that she might be wrong. Of course, Abbi was often wrong about most things save for the irrefutable facts she hoarded, but there was something different about being wrong when she was trying so hard to help. More likely it was that she had hoped to gain some deal of favor by relaying her plan, naturally a selfish attempt to look like a good person, but really it just made her seem meddlesome and trite.
And then she'd made herself sad when she had been having fun and Abbi continued to frown for feeling so mixed up. Even the normally pleased to gloat about being right ghost in Abbi's head had gone quiet, unwilling to agree with someone she didn't know very well despite the teen's generally positive attitude toward Chance.

Finally the teen paused, turned what she hoped was a neutral expression over her shoulder but most likely read as mildly sheepish.
"N-no, its ok... I just didn't expect it. Its funny, actually... My friend who's from Detroit too does the same thing." Now she starts to smile again, though she has to turn back around to face Chance to finish her thought. "Actually, he doesn't do it for reassurance. He does it because he's being annoying like a kid brother? Its fine... Thooouugghhhh I can't pull yours back." As though trying to make amends for her sudden shift to melancholy, the teen pouted as best she could through a smile and wiggled a hand at Chance's hair.

With a whirl and a skip she's heading down the hallway after the ghost now that he's sure he's seen it.
"Usually when I come to the Haunted House its pretty scary--" Abbi calls out as she veers around the corner and bolts off down another hallway that is shorter, narrower but looks to end in a large ballroom. "--But today might be fun!"

kuroopu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:18 pm
It is, in fact, a ballroom they find themselves in, one with exceedingly tall windows that stretch from the bottom of the wall to the top higher above their heads than most ordinary ballrooms. A chandelier hangs from the middle of the ceiling, decorated in the most fashionable array of cobwebs and black beads, glinting in the low lighting of the room. The floor is prettily arrange, if your inclination toward pretty resides firmly in the camp of cliched gothic, black and variations of grey tiles that isn't on full display thanks to the fog that drifts over it sedately.

And in the very middle of the room, bobbing gently to the sound of its own imaginary music, is a Boo that looks an awful lot like the ones in Mario Brothers games.

Quote:

Boo Mob:
10HP
1 auto damage

To capture:
It's HP must be between 1-2 in order to stun the Boo.
If the HP drops to 0 it explodes into what seems like melted marshmallow all of the hunter and in its place are two more Boos, each at 10 HP, each doing 1 HP apiece (so now 2 auto damage from the both.)
Repeat as needed.
This will continue until all Boos are caught or the hunters pendant out.

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

kuropeco rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 8 Total: 16 (2-16)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:07 am
If he'd been a better person, he would have made some sort of effort to cheer her up again; maybe backtrack on everything he'd said tell her that of course her efforts were worth it, that of course things would work out well, and that she was doing the right thing. But instead he just cast a sideways glance at her unhappy face and continued walking, absently sliding his fingers along the cold metal of the bow.

"Oh?" he asked, tilting his head. "I didn't realize there was someone else from Detroit here. Maybe it's just a Detroit thing, then," he added, with a slight smile, a thoughtful expression crossing his face. "Glad to know I'm not the only one here from my hometown, though it's a big city, and I highly doubt we ever ran into each other. What's his name?"

Abbi was clearly trying to overcompensate now, but he let it go, Chance jogging behind her as she darted down the hallway. The room they wound up in was large and spacious, with floor to ceiling windows that didn't let in any light but were so dusty and grimy that they almost made the room darker instead.

Chance frowned slightly.

"That looks...comical," he said curiously, as he lifted the bow, already notching an arrow. It whistled the air and collided with the creature, which exploded in a gust of white puffs and something that looked suspiciously like a familiar confection. Two more creatures appeared in its place, bobbing up and down like buoys in water.

"Ah. Was that supposed to happen, orrrr..?"

CHANCE HP: 40
DMG: 10
BOO #1: ded oops
BOO #2: 10 HP
BOO #3: 10 HP

ayeavast

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash