Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[Mentor PRP] U Will Need An Adult (Xavier / Hel) [FIN] Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:36 pm
Holy s**t.

Holy s**t.

Holy s**t.

She wasn't sure when, or how for that matter, Xavier Hollow was signed up for mentoring, but as soon as she saw his name, she was all over it like white on jacking rice. She had just turned in the stuff for Titus since their mentorship was over, officially, and saw him listed.

His a** was so hers.

The reaper let out a maniacal cackle, netting her a stern and disapproving look from the monster she was turning her paper work over to.

True to her nature, as soon as she was out of the office, she was working on hunting the demon down. Fortune smile upon her today though, for she didn't have to look too long before she found the boil. Hel's grin was face splitting.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOI XAVIER!"

As if that wasn't bad enough, the reaper was also suddenly in his way, her eyes lidded and face still split by her grin.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:15 pm
Xavier was less-than-thrilled about the new mentor arrangements.

"Erm," he said hastily, trying in vain to back away quickly from the overly enthusiastic reaper in front of him, Xavier's face crimson as he staggered and stumbled over his own two feet. "Erm, it's, er, nice to see - you too - "

Maybe if he ran fast enough she wouldn't see him.

lucyal
LET THE SUFFERING BEGIN

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:22 pm
As Xavier backed up, Hel all but leo-strutted after him. Once she was close enough, she reached out and slung an arm around his neck, and pulled him way too snugly against her. "Indeed it is! Ah!" She exclaimed, as if she was pleasantly surprised by a discovery. "Since you are not busy--" Totally taking charge of his afternoon in good ol' Hel style "--We can get started on your mentoring!"

Still grinning like a Cheshire at the demon.

"Does that not sound wonderful? I am oh so thrilled to be working with you, Xavier.." Hel purred, her eyes lidding.

kuroopu
SUFFERING COMMENCES

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:15 pm
He had tried. He had tried and he had failed.

"I - what - erm - I - can't breathe - "

Xavier squirmed frantically while simultaneously attempting to wrench himself free from the voluptuous bosom of that was now crushed against his face. "No - well - I mean - is that r-really n-necessary - "

lucyal

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:15 pm
Using her hold on him, Hel dragged the poor boil across the grounds and towards the reaper gardens. This was her designated spot for mentee meetings. She kicked open the wrought iron gate and pulled the demon past all the flora and fauna, towards a stone bench located in the gardens. She then sat them on a bench, still keeping him ah...pressed snugly against her, but unfortunately for him, one of her hands now came up to pet at his head...and keep him there.

"Is what necessary?" She asked, feigning innocence, before she laughed and finally let him go.

The reaper angled herself more towards him, her grin simmering a bit but her excitement and enthusiasm no less dim. "As your mentor, I will be teaching you a battle technique to raise the power of your first strike in battle, but I also believe you should get more out of this, so you shall!" She gave him a fox eyed grin.

"Xavier! Tell me all about yourself! Where you came from, why you are here at Amityville, what you want to accomplish, your plans after school...tell me what you want!"

kuroopu
Sorry bby I know this could be a lengthy post for you on your phone : ' D <3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:52 am
Xavier gave up on trying to escape, since there seemed little point (especially since he could hardly breathe because of Hel's massive chest stuck in his face). He stumbled along with her, and found himself plunked down on a hard, cold surface, feathers fluttering out from his hair and twirling merrily to the ground.

"I - is this n-necessary - " Xavier gasped out, but then she let go and he let out a slightly strangled, wheezing noise, massaging his throat. He hastily smoothed down the front of his coat, his face flushed a brilliant red, and tried not to show that he actually did want to learn to fight better.

"Oh," he said. "Erm."

A long pause as Xavier floundered.

"I-I am an only c-child," he said finally, hesitantly, twiddlign his claws together as he gave Hel a vaguely suspicious look. "I, erm, I...I was sent to A-Amity to b-be a better d-demon because I..." The flush deepened, and his voice lowered until it was barely audible. "I...w-was not a g-g-good d-demon, I am p-pathetic, r-really."

He trailed off, because he had no idea how to answer the rest of her questions.

lucyal
ovo <3

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:51 pm
"Only child, eh? It shows." Hel commented...which could have been taken as an insult? Maybe? She then nudged the boil with an elbow. "Speak up! No one can hear you with all that muttering! How will anyone know what you want if you do not ar-tic-u-late!" She nodded her head a bit. Okay, sent to school to better one's self...it sounded just like her, but from what Xavier was saying...he wasn't here because he wanted to be better, he was here because his parents wanted him to be better. That was quite a difference.

Hel, of course, was not going to let him get off without answering all of her questions though. "Alright...?" She urged, prompting him to keep going. "What do you want to accomplish? What are your plans? What do you want?" She leaned back a bit, and raised a hand, moving it as she talked.

"Bettering yourself is good. It is a noble desire, but from what you say, you are here because your parents want that. Do you want that, Xavier?"

kuroopu
/cries for Xavier

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:04 pm
Xavier opened his mouth and then shut it again because he wasn't entirely certain what Hel even meant by it shows. He lifted a clawed hand and tugged at a feathered strand of hair in a nervous gesture, squirming in his seat. The stutter wasn't something he could help; it just happened when he was anxious (and thankfully had mostly gone away when he was around Helmut).

"I...d-don't know," Xavier said, trying to raise his voice to a more proper level. "I...I w-would like t-to be a b-better demon and...s-stronger...I g-guess. I d-don't like being, um...w-weak. As for p-plans, I don't r-really have...any...I d-don't know w-what I w-want to d-do after s-school, I h...haven't ever g-given it much thought b-because I'm not v-very s-strong or s-smart."

lucyal
sldfksdf

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:39 pm
The meeting in all honestly hadn't been going on that long, and Hel already had a long a** list in her head of what she needed to work on for Xavier. The list was continuing to grow, too. Granted, she knew he was going to be a challenge even before she started mentoring him, just from the few painfully short battles they had. Maybe that's why she was really interested in Xavier. He was a challenge, and Hel loved challenges.

The reaper reached up and swatted at the claw that was playing with the feathered strand in his hair. "Stop that." She said. "That is a sign of weakness..." A pause, as her lips twisted briefly before she grinned a bit. "And you have no reason to be nervous around me. There is nothing you can do or say that would put me off." She gave him a fox eyed grin then. Hel hummed. "You guess, huh..." She paused, and nodded her head. "Alright! That is better!" She encouraged. "Finally something you seem certain about! You do not like to be weak! I will assist you! That is a promise." The plans and the goals, well, she wouldn't ride that too hard right now. After all, it wasn't like Xavier was the only one in that boat. Titus was as well. "The desire to be strong I can assist! The smart...well--" A pause. "You will learn along the way!"

The reaper then started to dig through her belt pouch. "So, we are going to cover a lot of ground in this mentorship-- A lot of ground. You better be ready to bust your a**, boyo!" She was still trying to find something. "Ah, tell me about your battle prowess, ya? How much do you know about battling?" Might as well multi-task.

kuroopu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:33 pm
Xavier winced, but obediently dragged his claws away from his hair and folded them in his lap, more out of a desire not to be slapped than an actual end of his bad habit because Hel was terrifying. He gave the ghoul a weak sort of smile that he hoped would cover up some of the nervousness but probably failed miserably at achieving this goal.

"I...I have f-fought, er...a f-few things..." Xavier trailed off, and the memories of being at Deus seeped into him briefly, making him shudder. "I was t-taken by the h-humans, they...they w-were...n-not very nice, but...but I have not d-done very m-much fighting after that."

He was most definitely not going to say that it was because he was too scared to.

lucyal

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:03 pm
"Ah, that is good then! Some practice is better than none and--" Wait. Hel immediately stopped talking and stared at the demon. Her eyes were lidded and her hands were frozen from where they were animatedly gesturing moments prior. She stared at him. It was easy to apply sound effects to what Hel was currently processing. It was a smooth steady stream and then it was the sound of screaming and crunching metal as a train collided with another and came to a halt.

"What?" She continued to stare at him, waiting to hear again what she think she just heard.

kuroopu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:05 pm
Xavier stared right back at her, looking vaguely terrified.

"W-what?" he said, shrinking back so that the force of her gaze wouldn't burn into him and huddling closer in on himself. With a sharp crack like a gun, one wing burst from his back and flapped incessantly against his side, Xavier flinching violently as he reached to wrap an arm around it and force it down again.

lucyal

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:21 pm
So fixated on what Xavier had just said, the crazy wild wing didn't even process for the reaper, who was too busy drilling holes into Xavier's face for an answer. "Humans did what to you?" Yeah, she need an explanation for that.

kuroopu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:31 pm
Xavier clutched at his wing, trying to prevent the other one from bursting forth as well. He had enough difficulties trying to control them as it was, and the last thing he needed was for Hel to see that he had yet another aspect of him that was pathetic.

"Th-they t-took me to their i-i-island," he squeaked out, his voice barely audible now. A few feathers fell from his hair to the ground. "T-they, erm, e-e-experimented, t-there were o-others t-too, t-they wanted to know about d-demon c-contracts...."

lucyal

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:58 pm
Island.

"Hunters!?" Hel exclaimed. Despite her questioning tone, she did know the answer. Damn. While Xavier was trying to keep his wings under control, Hel stopped interrogating him to think. Damn. Just when she thought Hunters were beings she could try and not to blindly hate, they went and...did s**t like this. She reminded herself though, that it wasn't all of them. All of them weren't like that, and it wasn't fair to let the actions of a few define the entire body. Hel's scowl softened after a moment, and her brows knitted as she stared at the demon, less heated than before.

"Are you alright, Xavier?" She asked, with genuine concern.

kuroopu

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces