Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Confessions ALWAYS Interrupted (Spartan x Zelly) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:35 am
There's a time in everyone's life where you or someone else confession their love, hoping for a likable response. But how does it feel to be stopped Every. Single. Time. you try? Welp, ask our crime fighting duo! She likes, no, LOVES him, but is always interrupted by SOMETHING, be it robot ninjas or even her mom teasing her and getting her off topic! It ain't easy for her. What's better is that he's totally oblivious! How long will it take before she's finally able to confess?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:36 am
[align=center][color=color 1][i]'(Quote)'[/i][/color]
[color=color 2][b]Don't Wear It Out!:[/b] (First last)
[b]How Many Presents Will I Get This Year?:[/b] (age)
[b]I Act How I Act:[/b] (personality)
[b]My Story Isn't A Fantasy:[/b] (At least 5 sentences)
[b]Yes I Use My Powers For Good![/b] (super power)
[b]Give Me More And More:[/b]
-
-
-
[b]Get These These Things Away From Me![/b]:
-
-
-
[b]A Picture Does Say A Thousand Words:[/b] (Appearance Anime only)
[b]This Is My Secret!: (Other)[/b][/color][/align]

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:58 am
'Don't judge a book by its cover!'
Don't Wear It Out!: Mari "Joker" Bishop
How Many Presents Will I Get This Year?: 16
I Act How I Act: For a bookworm, Mari has a lot more spunk to her than some might think. She's always carefree and outgoing with a strong positive outlook on life. She also doesn't take bullying lightly and will be quick to defend herself and others, whether verbally or physically if need be. She's not afraid to show her girly side though, and will happily gush over cute accessories, clothes, and stuffed toys, which she likes to collect.
My Story Isn't A Fantasy: Mari grew up surrounded by books. Her dad was an author, her mom owned a bookstore, and she grew up to be a bibliophile. She was in the sixth grade when a gas explosion next door blew their bookstore to bits, with Mari and her parents still inside. Her father died, but she discovered her special power in time to save her and her mother. After a year of learning to control her gift, she took on the crime fighting biz with full support from her mother. Due to her past though, she's terrified of fire and can completely shut down if exposed to it in the slightest way. She and Nicholas have been friends since before her accident, but she's starting to think that may no longer be friendship she feels towards him!
Yes I Use My Powers For Good! Power over paper. Manipulating it, shaping it, and making it hard as steel and razor sharp.
Give Me More And More:
- Books!
- Chocolate (and caramel)
- Stuffed animals
Get These These Things Away From Me!:
- Fire
- Spiders
- Math
A Picture Does Say A Thousand Words: User Image
This Is My Secret!: She wants to be an actress when she grows up.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:11 am
'This is boring. Can I go home yet?'
Don't Wear It Out!: Nicholas "Guntrol" Fisher
How Many Presents Will I Get This Year?: Eighteen
I Act How I Act: Nick isn't impressed by much anymore, his job making him see pretty much every wacky thing he could possibly think of. It's like he's always bored, most people not even able to see through into his true emotions, one of the only people able to do so being his partner in crime fighting and best friend. He's not even lazy or anything, just unimpressed by everything.
My Story Isn't A Fantasy: Nick grew up around firearms, his dad being a professional hunter. This doesn't explain how he got his power, but it help understand why he knows how to use them! He mostly hung out with his dad, his mom staying home with his sister to take care of her and keep her out of trouble. Years later, he's out of the house and making his own decisions, being a crime fighter with his partner. At first it was really exciting, being able to shoot down all sorts of baddies, but it got old really fast and now he sees it more of a pain than anything. He misses the days where he'd just go hunting with his dad, but he's gone, his mom is trying to keep his sister safe, and get her to stop sleeping around with other guys.
Yes I Use My Powers For Good! He can turn anything he touches into a firearm or some kind
Give Me More And More:
- Sleep
- Music
- Decent Entertainment
Get These These Things Away From Me!:
- Crime
- Cats
- Being Bored
A Picture Does Say A Thousand Words:
User Image
This Is My Secret!: He knows how to sing really well

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:32 am
((So, who wants to start us off, and how? One of many of Mari's many failed confessions, perhaps? biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:12 pm
(Sure! Lets go with that :3)  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:32 pm
Cherry blossoms scattered and danced on a warm breeze. The setting sun filled the sky with red and gold, reflected on the still surface of the lake's water, turning the park into a surreal painting of spring dyed the colors of autumn. Mari's heart pounded as she stood across from Nicholas, the boy she'd known since grade school and who had eventually stolen her heart. "Nicholas, I...." she swallowed, her cheeks as red as the sky above. "I love you!" As she made her words known, time seemed to stop and the whole world fell silent, as if the whole universe was holding its breath to hear his response.

"Mari...."

"...Y-Yes, Nicholas...?"

"Mari..."

"Nicholas...."

"MARI!!!!"

A sharp jolt woke Mari up as the teacher's chalk bounced off her forehead with all the force of a major league baseball player's last inning pitch. "MOTHERFFFF-" her cry of pain was muffled as she clapped her hands over her face.

"Mari Bishop, I know you and math are on bad terms, but I'd appreciate it if you'd at least pay attention to the homework I assign! Lord knows the only way you get a passing grade in this class is when you can look at your notes..." The teacher sighed and returned to discussing the night's homework as the bell rang.

Mari responded by attempting to hide behind the student in front of her and sticking her tongue out at the teacher as she quickly jotted down the homework before packing up and leaving. "Math is numbers. English is letters. Never should you cross the streams." she said somewhat bitterly as she left the classroom, glad to be done fore the day.

((I lied. I thought of something ten times better. XD ))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:45 pm
(OMG XD)

Nicholas, to say the least, was bored. Why was he bored? Well, school sucked. He was passing everything and just wanted to graduate and get the hell out already, a senior in high school of course. A sigh of relief was given as the bell rang, Nick out of his chair and out the door instantly.

"You get hit with chalk again, sleepyhead?" He teased, Mari and Nick always walking out of school together. He face screamed lazy, his mouth almost in a frown while his eyes here always half open, Mari pretty much the only person who can read his emotions.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:53 pm
"We can't all be good in every subject." Mari grumbled as she rubbed her forehead with her sleeve, trying to get the dust off her forehead. "I was literally raised by english majors; math is like Latin to me."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:56 pm
"You do realize I've taken and aced your class already and wouldn't mind helping." He said to her, giving a shrug since he knew he had nothing better to do. "All you had to do was ask."  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:04 pm
((I had a feeling you'd like that intro. Gotta love the daydream confession fake out! biggrin ))

"Yeah, but then I can't complain about it!" Mari smiled as she folded her hands behind her head. "Seriously though, it would be a huge help if you did..." 'Me and him having private tutoring sessions? Together, alone to grow ever closer on a regular basis?? Dream come true is more like it!!' (Mari's imagination was an active one) "....but sometimes we barely have enough time to get our own homework done as it is without me stealing you away from your super deluxe homework, grandpa." As much as she despised the two year difference between them and that Nicholas would be graduating at the end of the year, a fact she hid well, she often teased him about his 'senior' status.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:15 pm
(A classic in many forms of media X3)

"Is complaining still fun though?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. He was giving her a hard time for his own amusement and she knew that. They both teased each other regularly, Mari constantly teasing him about being older than her, a very interesting thing to tease him about though. "It's not like I don't get it done though. I could triple task easily." He told her, talking about their 'other' job.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:25 pm
"I find that allowing myself to be consumed by educational rage and frustration lets me become far more effective in my alternative career by giving me a place to let my bitter emotions out, thereby letting me hit harder and clean up villains that much sooner and more efficiently." Mari held her finger up and spoke as if this were scientifically proven fact. "Besides, I sometimes doubt you have to triple task at all with how bored you always look and how unlikely it would seem for you to have a social life outside of all this. See, Nicky?" 'Nicky' was a name usually brought out only when she was giving him a hard time. "This is how you smile! Like thiiiiiis!" she teased him further by sticking her fingers at the corners of his mouth and stretching them up in a forced smile. Able to decode his lack of physical emotion or not, his ability to always look bored was another topic she'd often take advantage of.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:42 pm
"Really now? I just shoot things 'til they go away. Seems to work pretty well so far." Nicholas replied, giving a shrug as they continued to walk to her place since he said he'd help her study. "Looks are deceiving. I'm actually always busy with boring things." Nick corrected, wishing he actually had some free time to do something fun. Then she started to force him to smile, causing to look rather creepy with his half-open eyes, looking almost drunk. "Please stop."  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:52 pm
Mari was trying--and failing rather spectacularly--to stifle a laugh attack. "But it-snrk-it's such a good look for you! Pfffhahaha!" When she couldn't hold it in any longer she took her hands away, digging through her bag for her house key. "Maybe some time you should ignore those boring things you're so busy with and just spend some time for yourself." she said as she opened the door, kicking her shoes off in the entryway before heading into her room to unload her school junk. No one to greet on the way in, of course, as her mom was still at work and wouldn't be home for a few more hours. "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy and all that!"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff