Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Between rock and a hard place Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:13 pm
World map

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

{Story}

In this world Magic is real and often studied, as much the various myths and legends we've come to know are also real.

Now for all the monster's there is one ruler of them all and alongside that one ruler are the Four Knights who watch over the different monster territories keep the peace as best they can via non-violent and violence means, This of course has made enemies of the church who are under one goddess on the isle of Splynn.
Every year the church sends a hero and a cleric out to find and slay the monster ruler. This has happened for 40 years now and now it's Noah's turn as it was his father's before him, but Noah has a different view of things between the monsters and humans, he wants to co-exist.

{Extra}

{Edit}: As i forgot to mention earlier technology is currently at WWII era so anything from that era will have a counterpart in his world ran by either solid mana known as Manaite or by a person pumping various amounts of there own mana

{Profile}

Picture:
Name:
Bio:
Weapons:
Can use magic?:
Extra:  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:20 pm
Roles
-Hero- Taken
-Cleric- Male or female?: Untaken
-Monster Knight- {reserved}

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:24 pm
Picture: User Image
Name: Noah Ayasaki
Race: Human
Bio: Story
Weapons: Magic loaded lever-action rifle
Can use magic?: Yes
Extra: Was a courier before he was tasked to slay the monster ruler. Hides his beliefs about the monsters  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:26 pm
User Image Name:Rose Lion
Race: Winged Lion anthro
Bio: In the story
Weapons: Claws, teeth, magical sword
Can use magic?: Yes
Extra: She has a mark on her back that proves she is one of the monster ruler's knights. She was captured at one point but managed to get away with several others from her kingdom. She is very loyal but has a crush on Noah. She can't help the way she feels.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:15 am
User Image
" I am Noah Ayasaki! "

Noah was sat in a room staring at the church order in his hands before screwing them up and throwing them across the room into the bin, he let out a frustrated sigh before he packed his gear up and picked up his gun before he headed out of the room before heading into the storage area grabbing what he' need for he first week and putting it into a second bag and walking to his bike before he put everything but his gun into the saddlebags and the gun was slotted into a holster by his right leg for easy access before he started the engine by pushing a bit of magic into it and driving off towards the church capital of Splynn

"And i will change the way this world works!"

Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:09 pm
User Image
Rose Lion
User Image

Rose was in the bushes of her home. She was in her lion form so as not to seem out of place. All the monster's knew her as the princess/ head knight of their kingdom. She was watching her human prey doing laundry and folding it into the basket. It was a woman. But then when the woman winced in pain, Rose stopped stalking her. The woman had what she wanted most, a child within her. Rose moved on coming out of the bushes and running towards her kingdom through the woods behind the woman's house. She seemed more sad than scary. There was a festival going on in the human part of the kingdom but no monsters were allowed. As Rose was walking, she heard the loud engine of Noah's motorcycle. She ducked in the bushes, hoping her silvery pink fur wouldn't give her away. Her eyes seemed sad, lonely and cold. After all no one in her family accepted her growing up which caused her to be an iron fist ruler, instead of the usual kindhearted rulers before her. In all honesty, she just wanted to be accepted by someone, maybe start a family with someone who loved her, but everyone was too afraid of her to even come close.

User Image

Monotonesword34

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:11 am
Monotonesword34
User Image
" I am Noah Ayasaki! "

Noah slowed catching a glimpse of the silvery pink in the bushes, pulling up to a stop and crossing his arms "I know your there so come on out i give you my word that i will not harm you" he spoke calmly turning in her direction with a small smile

Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:16 pm
User Image
Rose Lion
User Image

Rose didn't come out though. She was being really cautious. She then growled like a tiger before she started back towards the castle. In the same direction he was going, only she was walking.

User Image

Monotonesword34

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:36 pm
User Image
" I am Noah Ayasaki! "

Noah chuckled a little before revving the bike and heading off once more along the road calmly heading towards the city sighing once more as he focused on the road and anything on it

Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:48 pm
User Image
Rose Lion
User Image

Once she was back at the castle, Rose was in her room looking at the humans in the kingdom. She watched the kids playing with their parents at the festival. She growled as she saw a monster get denied access to it. "Humans..... they're all the same." she said as she rubbed a scar she got when the last human that came here gave her. It was just a reminder of what humans would do to her if she came close to them.

User Image

Monotonesword34

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:14 pm
" I am Noah Ayasaki! "

Noah walked through the crowds with practiced ease after he left the church looking a little angry but as he got further away a smirk started to show on his lips
~Those old fools! giving me a endless quest to slay the monster ruler without looking into my past...........Man they are going to regret that!~ he thought before seeing the young monster he smiled and spoke to her before covering her ears with his hat and casting a small spell to change her hair colour before putting her on his shoulders and taking her to the festival a grin on his face as he watched her enjoy herself

o.o.c: The yong moster girl

Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:33 pm
User Image
Rose Lion
User Image

Rose saw this and was in shock. Why would a human help a monster without a reason. She sighed before she sat in her king size bed as a tear went down her cheek. She didn't understand why anyone would want to help a monster. That was what she had wanted for herself. That and someone to love her for who she was. Then she told the guards to go get that same human and bring him here. She gave them a warrant for him to give to the human guards. Usually she wouldn't do this, but she wanted to know why he cared about that little monster.

User Image

Monotonesword34

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:13 am
" I am Noah Ayasaki! "

Noah stopped when the monster guards asked him and showed the warrant, he calmly put the girl down and sent her off with a few gold coins and his hat to keep with a smile before following the guards calmly but his had strayed near his gun a little just in case they threatened him or went to attack him,it wouldn't be the first time

Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:34 pm
User Image
Rose Lion
User Image

Once they were at the castle, and in the throne room, Rose stood a cape over her shoulders and a crown on her silvery rose hair. "So you are the one who helped one of my young subjects get into the fair? You're more handsome than I thought. Tell me human, has the church sent you to destroy me as well?" she said as she had a finger under his chi to look at her. She had a frown on her face, the scar on her cheek that went up her nose and stopped just before her forehead, showing as she looked him I the eyes. "Tell me, why do you care s much about someone that might be a threat? For all you know that little monster you helped could have killed you with ease, so why help someone like that?"Rose said looking serious as she normally did. She rarely smiled anymore.

User Image

Monotonesword34

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:20 am
" I am Noah Ayasaki! "

Noah looked directly into her eyes his own showing not even a hint scared as he spoke in answer "Simple i saw a child, young-ling, cub or whatever term for a young one wanting to enjoy the fair so i simply gave them the means plus they were rather good company. Also i hold no grudges or anger to any of what the human church deems monsters" he then sighed "besides in recent history it's been my race namely that caused any fighting between the races.............makes me wonder if i'm fully human really as i personally dislike most forms of aggression" he said muttering the last part under in breath as he kept looking straight into her eyes with his pale gold ones

Lupine Duchess

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas