Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Cat's Meow Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:06 pm
тнє cαт's мєσω

User Image

One fish, two fish, three fish, four
Puppies, kitties, and hamsters galore!
Welcome to The Cat's Meow, your local pet shop!
Here they not only sell pet products, but pets as well!
Yes, here you can find your scaly, furry, feathery new best friend and take them home for a reasonable price.
But please, whatever you do do not stick your fingers through the wire of the cages
We are not responsible for any damages or loss you may suffer.

Available Items:

Fish: $2.00
Fish (tankful): $8.00
Mammals (small): $10.00
Mammals (medium): $15.00
Mammals (large): $20.00
Birds: $15.00
Reptiles (small): $8.00
Reptiles (medium): $11.00

Pet accessories: $6.00
Toys: $4.00

Food (small): $12.00
Food (medium): $17.00
Food (large): $22.00

Others:
Bowl (small): $3.00
Bowl (medium): $5.00
Bowl (large): $7.00
Leash: $8.00
Carriers (tank, container, etc.): $9.00
Medicine: $18.00

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:28 pm
Goddess Skaia

User Image

< K A N > Wallet: $463.50

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

They had to go all the way to Downtown Soleil to go to the Cat's Meow, but if Nana really wanted to come here then he really didn't mind the walk. He thought that the animals on display in the window were quite adorable and tried to think of a pet that wouldn't be exposed to his virus, and become ghoul zombie pets, trying to eat people.

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:20 pm
User Image
User Image
~ яαιηу ∂αуѕ αη∂ вℓα¢к υмвяєℓℓαѕ
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω
¢αη уσυ ¢нєαт ƒяσм υη∂єяgяσυη∂ ~
User Image User Image User Image

*ENTER*

The two had arrived at the pet store. Nana stood in front of the glass windowpane and watched as the felines gleefully played with one another on the other side. "They're so cute..." She cooed as she placed her hand on the glass and made tickling gestures towards them. "Do you have pets?" Nana asked, she turned her head towards him.

Today was full of surprises, maybe she might actually have the guts to go inside? Maybe she'll even buy one? Nana had always wanted a furry companion.

~~
"Зеркало Зеркало на стене ...
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~
Mood: Joyful
Tagged: Kan
Money: $479
Outfit: All Black

User Image

Grell S - Bloody Mistress

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:32 pm
Goddess Skaia

User Image

Again he sadly shook his head no. "I might infect one of the poor creatures with my virus so it might be best that I don't have one. I'll just have to deal with being alone during my stay here when I go home by myself. There's no reason why you can't get one though. They are fun to watch and be around."

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:03 pm
User Image
User Image
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω

"So your virus is airborne? Does that mean you can't enter the store at all?" She raised a brow at Kan's reasoning. "Maybe you can get a lizard, they seem pretty hardy?"

The girl was tempted to head in, but she didn't want to leave Kan all alone outside while she played with the cats and shop around for wares. "A cat would be cute too... Like a little family." A mother figure sounded appealing to her, and a child cat as well.

~~
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~
Mood: Curious

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:17 pm
Goddess Skaia

User Image

"No it's not airborne, it's in my bodily fluids. My blood stream, my saliva, my tears, and of course...my seeds. I sneeze or cough on them by accident and it's all over. I don't know if a lizard would be effected or not. I was sort of thinking...a snake maybe since they secrete their own poisons."

He smiled at her and nodded. "Yes cats are indeed adorable. Shall we go in?" He said before opening the door for her. "When I find my true love and eat the Nanoa Fruit it won't be contagious anymore. That's what the Seer said."

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:28 pm
User Image
User Image
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω

"A companion would do you some good. Maybe you can get a furry animal after you eat the fruit." She smiled lightly.

Nana entered the store and peeked inside. She had never actually been in this store... The girl had only ever seen the outside. "Look, they're cuter up close." Nana squealed with delight. She went over to the cats whom where caged and stuck her fingers through the thin metal bars. Black fur came into contact with her fingers, causing a surprised expression to creep up onto her face. Their fur is so smooth. Audible purring could be heard from the little ball of black fur as Nana began to pet it. "Ah, I'm in love~"

~~
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~
Mood: Joyful

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:01 pm
Goddess Skaia

User Image

"Yes but the real question is who will I be eating it with? I'd have to eat it with my soul mate, because the fruit will bind us together forever. As soon as I do though I don't think she'll mind me getting a cat."

He smiled warmly as he walked into the store with her that had all sorts of animals generally kept as pets. He smiled even more so to her cute reaction to a particular black cat. "I think he likes you too. You should take him home with you."

Meanwhile he could hear two girls talking behind him. "Such a cute couple! He's soooo handsome too...I'm totally jealous of her! Think they'll eat the fruit together?" This caused Kan to blush slightly, pretending he hadn't heard or understood them.

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:15 pm
User Image
User Image
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω

"I'll think about it..." Nana turned her head to look at him, she noticed his red cheeks as the two girls spoke about them to one another... This was a prime time to pluck some strings.

"Don't you think so?" She called out to the girls and grabbed Kan's arm. "We're total soulmates, aren't we dear? I think the fruit has some big plans for us! Maybe we'll have a honeymoon in Hawaii~" Nana looked up at him and batted her eyes. A smug grin was spread across her face as she struck jealousy into the hearts of the two girls. The girls smiled and giggled before walking out of the store, their mumbles were inaudible as they spoke to one another, however Nana knew they were speaking about them.

"Anyways," She let go of his arm and strolled back over to the cages. "Does the name Mink sound like a good name for a cat?" Nana acted as if the scene from earlier had never happened.

~~
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~
Mood: Mischievous

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:45 pm
Goddess Skaia

User Image

His face turned an even darker shade of read, and the teasing in front of those two girls made him nervous as Hell, and he knew that if he had a heart that worked it would be beating wildly out of his chest by now. He could still feel emotions, he was still aware of him, but he didn't know why her teasing got to him so much. When the girls walked out he looked at her with the shocked expression.

"WHAT THE HELL NANA!?! YOU DON'T TEASE A MAN LIKE THAT!?!"

He couldn't even tell if she meant that or not...if she felt like they were really soul mates. He looked over and even the person at the register was chuckling. "So cute! So modest for a man!" Of course it was a man saying that. "If I had a soul mate like that I'd delight in showing her off to everyone."

Kan glared at him a bit. "Mink...is a fine name for a cat..." Was he...jealous by his statement and how he just now looked at her?

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:07 pm
User Image
User Image
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω

"What? It was just playful banter~" Nana giggled and placed her hand over her cheek, and with her other hand she waved at Kan. "Do you not want me to do that again? I couldn't help it, it just happened."

She removed her hand from her face and stood on the tips of her toes to punch Kan's cheeks. "Don't stare, it's rude~ We're like a wedded couple." Since there was still one another person, she might as well keep up the facade of their engagement.

"I think I'm going to need you to hold some of my things, if I'm buying little Mink, I know for sure my arms will be filled with items." With that said, Nana walked about the store and picked the needed items for her furry companion; A small bowl, a small bag of food just to start out with, a collar, a pet carrier, and some toys so he wouldn't get bored. All together including her pet costed 41 dollars, which was rather inexpensive.

The man at the register moved from his spot and used Nana's new carrier to transfer Mink into. "I can tell he's gonna be in good hands, you take care of him now, you and your fiancé." He gave her a small wink before returning to the counter.

~~
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~
Money: $435

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:28 pm
Goddess Skaia

User Image

"No not if it's nothing more then playful banter. When a girl says that...I want it to be real..." He said still blushing even though he was trying hard not to. She then had the nerve to pinch his cheeks and told him not to stare at others. She really was sounding like his wife. Without saying anything else for now he held her things for her as she shopped for Mink, however he couldn't stay quiet with what the register man had said and how he winked at her.

"She's...not my fiance okay? I didn't say, 'Nana Trespa will you go to Mykronos Island and partake of the Nanoa Fruit with me?' I never said that!"

The other people that had walked in gasped in shock, as did the register guy before he smirked. "Dude you just did. It still counts if you don't say it to her directly because you wanted to say it to her. So Nana is it? What would you say to him?"

Kan couldn't even look at her in this situation. He was blushing like mad, and his mind was telling him to run, but a major part of his brain...wanted to know her answer. Even if it was just a maybe or perhaps for right now...He wanted something positive.

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:50 pm
User Image
User Image
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω

"Hmmm~ It's a secret. If we keep talking anymore, I think he'd get mad." Nana looked over at Kan whom at the moment, didn't even dare to look at her in the face while his face grew redder. She herself had a light blush on, but retained her playful composure.

"Meh, oh well. I think your kids would look cute." He commented.
"You really think so? Maybe they'd be blonde?" Nana teased Kan a little bit before nudging him with her elbow. "Do you want to go anywhere? Because we should stop by my home in Lumiere to drop off little Mink." She raised the pet carrier slightly for him to see.

[ Out.Of.Chamomile; Things get intense at the Pet Shop ]

~~
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~
Money: $435

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:06 pm
Goddess Skaia
Yup just like people die at the fair.

User Image

DAMN IT!!!! I WANTED TO KNOW.... He grumbled a bit at her continued teasing as he walked out of the store with her. When they were alone once again he looked at her again. "I think...they'd be blonde with green eyes...if ghouls can reproduce that is." He blushed a little bit again at that. "We should go to your place and drop off your things. I know I have enhanced strength but I'd rather help you take them home. I really have no more ideas about places to go, but...I'm not going to let you go home alone. You might...get robbed. Maybe one day...you'll give a better answer to that question..."

He then smirked to himself a bit more to anyone else before beginning to walk with her.

((Exits))

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

ViViD Maestro

Dedicated Genius

4,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:00 pm
"Come on Chitto let's go for a walk, buddy."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

Rayen walked into the pet store, with little Chitto by his side. He sighed softly, looking the items along the shelves. His frown slanted to the side, as he crossed his arms, looking for the right collar for Chitto, since he didn't have one. "This...must be like how raising a child is..." he said softly, grabbing a blue collar from the shelf, then looked down at Chitto. The puppy was right beside his master's side, looking around the store curiously, which seemed like an animal wonderland to the young pup.

Rayen got on his knees, and showed the puppy a blue collar. "You like this one, Chitto?" he asked. Chitto sniffed the collar, then went back to looking around his surroundings once again. Rayen stood back up and sighed, placing the collar where it was. "Hmmm..." he mumbled, rubbing his chin softly, wondering what else should get while he's here. Chitto began to step out the door of the store, and Rayen chased after him...once again. "Chitto!" he said, grabbing the puppy and cradled him in his arms.

User ImageUser Image

{OCC:}

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ➳: тнє cαт's мєσω Mᴏᴏᴅ ➳: Rᴇʟᴀxᴇᴅ Wɪᴛʜ ➳: Chitto Mᴏɴᴇʏ ➳: $500

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

I ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜɪs sᴏɴɢ sᴛᴜᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ➳: Pierce
Tʜɪs ɪs ᴡʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ I'ᴍ ғᴀɴᴄʏ ➳: Outfit

"I'm never giving up without a fight...I'll make my tribe and father proud of me."

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff