Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Cat's Meow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:30 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r
════════════════════════════════════════════
Profile: x Outfit: Pretty Kitty Relationship Status: Single Funds: $975
════════════════════════════════════════════

Lexi shivered a little bit as she walked into the pet store with Ryan. Maybe it had been a stupid idea for her to wear a dress on such a cold day... Well, it was too late to change her mind now. Stepping inside the store, she smiled a little bit as she could hear the sound of the puppies barking in their cages. Following after her friend, she then giggled happily as she looked at the puppies. "They're so cute~" She giggled as she looked at all of the puppies. "Well. What kind of puppy are you looking for. The Miniature poodle would make a good lap dog, but the golden retriever or husky would be good running partners." She said as she looked over at the male. She loved dogs and had always wanted a St. Bernard or Mastiff, but she wasn't sure if she would be quite ready for a puppy, plus, Belle wouldn't appreciate a puppy, maybe a one year old dog could be a good choice, but it was all pups at the shop and she didn't know where the nearest animal shelter was.

Out. Of. Cuddles. -

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:06 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, иσvємвєя ②иם

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑤
( ②⑤ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

LittleMissUnderestimated

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:06 pm
User Image

♪♫♫♪♫♫♫♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♫♫♪♫♫

«««««Mαdilyn Bαilεy»»»»»

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

╔════════════╗
We know what we are ...
╚════════════╝

Madilyn walked into Cat's Meow. The first thought that popped into her head was how was she going to communicate without her notebook. The second thought that crossed in her mind was to cross that bridge when it appeared. She was on time for once and no one else was in the store. So far that bridge was nonexistent. Hopefully Theo had found it and would bring it when he visited. If not, she'd truly have to be mute for a day. Hopefully, charades would be enough.

╔═════════════════╗
... but know not what we may be.
╚═════════════════╝.
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

Balance: 916.00

O.O.C:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:44 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, иσvємвєя ③яם

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑥
( ②⑥ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:03 pm
User Image
asonorenos

'Just because I love you, doesn't mean I have to set you free, right?'

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Jason followed Annabelle to The Cat's Meow, he saw the sign before they actually got there and figured out the rest of the way. He held the door open for Annabelle and Charlie, and once she was inside, he immediately directed his attention to the little animals in the cages. Specifically the puppies. "Honestly, I want to take them all home." He said happily as he looked into the cage of a chocolate lab puppy. The cute animal licked at his fingers when he pressed them up against the wires of the cage, and it made him smile. It made him feel really bad, too! He seriously wanted to give them all a home! He reluctantly moved away from the cage, and looked at the others.

But then, he saw him. A little white German Shepard. He almost gasped in awe at the little doggie, and went up to his cage. 'Spark' was written on the name plate of the cage, and a tiny '♂' symbol was printed next to it. Spark ran up to him, putting his little paws up against the cage wires. Unlocking the cage, he took Spark in his arms, and the pup licked his nose affectionately. "Yup, I'm definitely gonna adopt this little guy right here." Now he needs dog food and stuff! He picked up a $6 collar and leash set, and a dog bowl. Hmm.. what kind of dog food should he get? "Hey Annabelle, what's the best dog food to buy?" He asked, while gently scratching Spark's head, the puppy barking happily.

( Pain )
( Profile )
( Outfit )
Mood ( Happy )
Money ( $925 )
With ( Annabelle )

Crush | None yet |

OOC:

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:12 pm
User Image
AnnabelleBlake
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
Profile Single Day out $950 Charlie

Annabelle smiled softly as she walked with Jason to the pet store. The red head then smiled at the male as he held the door open for her and Charlie. "Thank you." She said to him, as she and the puppy walked into the store. Upon entering the shop, Charlie instantly started pulling on her leash, her tail wagging quickly as she wanted to go greet all of the other puppies. "One puppy is enough for me to handle." She chuckled softly, as Jason mentioned wanting to bring them all home. Though, all of the puppies were very cute and she wished to bring them all home with her, but knew she couldn't. Watching as he went up to the cages to look at the puppies, she glanced around herself and smiled as she noticed a pink squeaky toy. "Charlie doesn't have that one yet." She said as she picked it up.

Looking over at Jason, she then smiled as she saw he had picked out a pup. "He is a cutie." She said while Charlie sat by the man's feet and stared up at the puppy he was holding, yipping in excitement as she wanted to play with the other puppy. The red head called her puppy over to her side before she looked over at Jason. "I buy Charlie Blue Buffalo dog food and I usually get her Purina wet dog food. She likes to eat a mix of wet and dry food. Though any food is good as long as things like corn aren't listed as the first ingredient." She said. "I'd also get him lots of toys. Energetic breeds like him tend to start chewing whatever they can get their teeth on when they are bored." She said before she looked down at Charlie with a look that said she had firsthand experience with that. Annabelle then glanced up at Jason as she suddenly remembered how she used to get teased when she was younger because of her knowledge about animals. She was proud of herself for knowing so much about animals and was currently going through online courses to become a veterinarian, but it still made her a little embarrassed when people looked at her oddly because of it or got offended when she tried to give then a suggestion on what to do with their puppy.

O.O.C ^__^

Heiress Of Life

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:47 pm
User Image
asonorenos

Jason nodded in agreement with Annabelle, the little German Shepard was certainly adorable. He petted the puppy's head, it's fur was really soft to the touch! Jason set down Spark, and he ran up to Charlie, yipping happily in her face. Picking up the ones that Annabelle mentioned, he might as well start off with that one. "Ah, thank you." He said with a smile. He's never had a pet before, so, it's definitely better to take her advice. He picked up just one bag of wet dog food, and picked up a blue chewing toy for him. The little dog in question was surprisingly already following Jason around, which made caused a great big smile to form on his face. He motioned for him to go back to Charlie so he could make a friend. It's better for them to be well-acquainted now so that when they go to the park, well if they do, they can have lots of fun! Spark went back to Charlie, and ran around her in circles. Goodness, he's a little ball of energy. That'll be awesome to have around the house! No more cages for this little doggie, a nice bed or big pillows await him! He'll probably buy a proper dog bed in the future, though.

"Why don't we have little playdates between the little guys?" He suggested. Spark certainly didn't seem to mind her company, he was still playing with her. He's definitely full of energy since he's been that tiny cage for a while, and the park would be the perfect place for him to get some fresh air.

( Pain )
( Profile )
( Outfit )
Mood ( Happy )
Money ( $925 )
With ( Annabelle )

Crush | None yet |

OOC:

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:01 pm
User Image
AnnabelleBlake
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Annabelle looked at Jason then smiled happily. "You are very welcome!" She said before she looked over at Charlie as the other puppy approached her. The golden puppy watched the other dog curiously. When he barked in her face, Carlie's tale was quickly set in motion as she yipped back at him happily, nipping at one of his ears playfully. The golden puppy then whined a little as the other puppy ran off, wondering where her new friend was going. Looking over at Annabelle as if the woman had the answers, her ears then perked forward as her new friend returned. Barking happily, her tail wagged excitedly and she bounced around a bit before lowering her front half to the ground and growling at the other puppy playfully before she jumped at him.

Annabelle chuckled softly as she watched the two puppies before her attention was on Jason once again. When he suggested they had a puppy play date, her smile only grew more. "That sounds like a wonderful idea." She said happily. A play date for the puppies sounded like a lot of fun! It was a good way for Charlie to socialize with other dogs. And it was a good way for Annabelle to become friends with the blonde male. So really it was a win/win sort of situation.

O.O.C ^__^

Heiress Of Life

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:12 pm
User Image
asonorenos

Jason smiled as he watched the puppies play in the middle of the store. Spark continued to bark as Charlie jumped at him, and ended up playfully pounced on her before biting her ear like she had done to him. He chuckled and took his attention to the items he had picked up for Spark, and took them to the counter to buy. After switching out some of the things he had gotten, and pointing out to the cashier that he was paying for the little white German Shepard that was out of his cage, the total price was $49! That's perfect! All of his items were put into a bag, and he went back to Spark, and right before the puppy went to go pounce on Charlie again, he quickly put on his new collar. Spark pawed at it for a few seconds before playing with his new friend again. Jason is now a pet owner!

"Yeah, maybe we could set one up?" He asked a bit awkwardly. To him, it sounded a bit like a date, but he shrugged it off before his face lit up. Getting a piece of paper from the counter, he wrote down his number, and embarrassingly handed the little slip of paper to her. "Here's my number just in case." He said, an awkward chuckle coming from his mouth, and scratched the back of his head. "I'm pretty sure I'll be free most of the time to brink Spark to the park so he can run around and stuff." He said, and picked up his new pet. He whimpered a little, before getting comfortable in his owner's arms.

( Pain )
( Profile )
( Outfit )
( Spark )
Mood ( Happy )
Money ( $876 )
With ( Annabelle )

Crush | None yet |

OOC:

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:37 pm
User Image
AnnabelleBlake
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Charlie barked happily as she chased after the other puppy, playing with him until Jason picked the other puppy up. Whining a bit, Carlie sat down as she watched her new friend get taken away. Her ears then perked up a bit and her tail wagged happily as she ran over to Annabelle, circling around her a bit before she sat down next to the woman's feet. Annabelle smiled down as the puppy before she stepped forward to the counter and payed the $5 dollars for the toy. Taking the bag from the cashier, she then turned to Jason again and tilted her head to the side a little before she nodded her head. "Yeah." She said, feeling a little awkward as it almost sounded like they were setting up a date. Well. Technically, they kind of were. A play date for their pups. Watching the blonde, her blush then darkened just a little as she took the slip of paper from him. "Okay." She said with a small smile before nodding her head. "I'll be sure to call you." She said before she blushed at how embarrassing that kind of sounded. "To set up a puppy play date..." She added with a slightly nervous chuckle and a darkening blush on her face. Why was she such a loser!? Ugh!

Well, if she hadn't embarrassed herself enough already, her stomach gave a rather loud growl. She hadn't eaten breakfast and she was pretty sure that it was already past lunch time. Her cheeks were starting to turn as red as her hair as she gently rubbed the back of her head. "I guess I'm hungry." She said with an awkward chuckle. Why must she embarrass herself so much in not even half an hour!

O.O.C ^__^

Heiress Of Life

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:39 pm
User Image
asonorenos

Jason scratched the back of his head, holding Spark with one hand, laughing a little awkwardly. "Yeah, just a play date." He said, a blush finally finding its way to his face. Now there the two were, standing there in awkward and embarrassing silence, with their puppies. He was wondering about what he could possibly say next, when he heard a growl from Annabelle. A small chuckle emanated from him. Well, he certainly doesn't mind getting something to eat, and if he goes with her now, they can talk more so it won't be so awkward if they meet again. "I'm pretty hungry too, do you maybe want to get something to eat? I'm pretty sure there are plenty of places nearby to grab a bite." He said happily.

Hmm, when should he feed Spark? He's unsure of when the staff fed him last.. Well, he should tell him when he's hungry, right? He'll just leave food out, and when he's hungry, he'll find it and eat it. It should work like that right? Then, he'll able to establish a feeding schedule for him. Wow, he's becoming a responsible pet owner! He smiled, and scratched Spark's belly, and he barked and rolled around in his arms. Ah, he's so cute! The puppy.

( Pain )
( Profile )
( Outfit )
( Spark )
Mood ( Happy )
Money ( $876 )
With ( Annabelle )

Crush | None yet |

OOC:

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:47 pm
User Image
AnnabelleBlake
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Annabelle blushed more and fidgeted as there was a pretty awkward feeling between the two of them now and it made her feel even more embarrassed than she had in the beginning. The red head then blinked her deep blue eyes and a smile appeared on her face as he suggested the two of them go to get a bite to eat. Awesome! It would be a good way for them to talk more so things won't get awkward like this during their puppy play date. "Cool! Yeah. I think there is a fast food joint nearby." She said as she looked at the blonde male. The young woman then giggled a little as she watched Spark wiggle in Jason's arm. What a cute pup. She then glanced down at Charlie, who was staring up at him expectantly, her tail wagging happily as she gave a tiny yip. "I think that's our signal that we can head out now." The young woman chuckled softly before she headed towards the door that led out of the pet shop, holding it open for the male before walking with him as soon as he was outside.

[Exit]

O.O.C ^__^

Heiress Of Life

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:08 pm
User Image
asonorenos

Jason smiled when Annabelle agreed, and rubbed Spark's belly happily once more. He gathered up his things, everything in one arm, and Spark sitting comfortably on the other one. Yeah, he needs a free arm. Setting his new pet on the ground, he clipped on his new leash, which caused the white puppy to bounce around excitedly. With one of his arms free, he was now ready to get the door for Annabelle, but it seems she had taken care of it. "Thank you." He said, as he walked through the door and onto the sidewalk, Spark right behind him. As they went towards the food place Annabelle talked about, Spark nipped at Charlie's ears they went along.

((Exit to Fiesta!))

( Pain )
( Profile )
( Outfit )
( Spark )
Mood ( Happy )
Money ( $876 )
With ( Annabelle )

Crush | None yet |

OOC: