Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Cat's Meow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2022 7:25 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Our location : The Cat's Meow | Our company : Each other and a cute kitten | How are we feeling? : Herc is really really happy / Prom is secretly pleased | Our Residence : 1301 Ombre Housing District | Our Profiles/b] : Herc/Prom
                                        Our Occupations : Herc is job hunting/Prom works at Mushroom Kingdom | Our status : We are both single | OOC : Herc speaks in this color, Prom speaks in this color

"I don't need a cat." He crosses his arms to further his point, trying to put his foot down on the matter as his hulk of a brother makes a pouty face that just makes him look like he is glaring at Prom's soul. "You could need one. You never know." Raising both brows(that's right he's at that point now!) he stares his little brother as best as a man shorter than said brother can. "I barely take care of myself most days. Do you think I will remember the cat?" Sighing, Hercules mimics the other red head's crossed arms. "You take care of your robots." Both Prom and Promullar make offended noises as he points against the man's chest to jab it with his finger. "Leave my robit buddies out of this! They like me, animals don't." He can see Hercules readying to shift his argument as he returns to pleading at this point. "Then get it for me! I always wanted a kitty, but she never let me have one! His hands clasp together in a pleading motion, nearing begging at this point. "She was probably worried that you would crush it by accident with your hulk arms. Seriously, are you getting buffer at this point? Its really starting to piss me off."

Jokes about fragile egos he just doesn't have the self love to actually believe aside, he can already feel his resolve slipping the more that the man asks. Herc not only had his childhood, but his adulthood for the most part robbed from him, just like Prom. How can he say no to the earnest expression his little brother gives as he now as started kneeling on the ground in plea. "Get up...we will...look around alright? But you have to take care of the thing and if it attacks me you and I are having problems alright? Jeez, why the hell do I let you do what you want?" Herc shoots up with a exclamation of glee, immediately crushing Prom in a hug before lifting him off his feet until he complains about broken ribs and emasculation.

Most of the animals they look at seem disinterested in them as they look at them, making the excited man get more and more dejected as they move on. It isn't until they reach a small litter of kittens before Prom starts deciding to give some input to get rid of the look on his brother's face. "What about the one in the corner? He can join our ginger family." At the mention of the only red-haired kitten in the litter, the man rounds the corner so he can take a better look. "Oh. The eyes..." He smiles, brightening all of his face instead of looking like he is sneering for a change. "They're gold like yours." The shorter redhead rounds the corner of the pin to look as well before humming in agreement. "Genetically gifted us two, what can I tell ya?" Herc laughs as he walks away to get help, soon following an employee so they can hand over the kitten for him to hold. Almost immediately, the mean look expression on his face melts into a soft and pleased one as he gently squishes the mewing kitten's paw pads. "Ahhh, he's so cute. I've never gotten to hold one before. Can we...can we get this one?" The little creature is already trying to climb up Herc's chest while purring and licking his shirt. "If you want him, sure. Consider it an early birthday gift or something." From then on, Prom goes around with an employee to get all the recommended products while Herc follows and coos at the tiny kitten already making himself comfortable in his arms.

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2022 3:45 pm
User Image
                                            ❛ Akane Arashi ❜
                                            ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                                            Who am I? Your Queen | I'm feeling Unpleasant to say the least | I'm speaking to Nobody in particular | Where am I? The Cat's meow | What am I wearing? unflattering yet cozy

"Can you stay?"

"No."

"Not even for me?"

Akane exhaled deeply as that conversation played itself back in her head as she walked through the chilly day, the silence that followed with that sad smile that already gave her the answer she knew was coming. Her hands slipped into the pockets of her black pants and crimson hues seeming like their shine was dulled considerably. Never did she think she'd be doing all the things she did for fun, to fill the Vitessa shaped hole that she left her with, never did she think she would care so much for someone who treated her like she was deserving of some kindness and saw through the layers of defenses that she had before her. She was fairly fine when Zara disappeared, fine even when Vitessa left for those trips more frequently, but when she announced she'd be leaving for good, Akane's world as she knew just came to a screeching halt. It wasn't the kind of love one would see on the soaps or what was thought to be betrayed by the woman's lover, Akane loved Vitessa as she should have loved her family or maybe more. One word and Akane wouldn't think twice and do exactly as she'd ask, trusting she would never ask something she couldn't do. Yet, here she was, wishing she would have given her more than the house and part of the same errands she was running for her. She wished she would have just stayed.

Nothing filled the void she was leaving her with, or if she already left, what she left her with. No amount of alcohol, no amount of substances, no amount of adventures or thrills made her feel any better. Maybe it was because the one who caused her to leave was next door, doing his thing as always without a care in the world. He tried to speak to her and she simply avoided him, out of respect for Vitessa to not cause him harm. She would be gone if he was around and locked in her room if he even came to visit, not one chance to let herself slip and slit his throat for taking away what mattered the most to her.

In her quest to find something to fill that void, Akane was looking through the internet for some help. Making her account private and minimizing the frequency of her posts wasn't enough, she was desperate for the negativity to wash away and figured she might try one of the many things listed on the internet when feeling alone - find a pet. Now the problem was, animals never took a liking to her. They sensed the evil in her maybe, they might have sensed the desire to destroy that wasn't as latent as it would seem. But hey, it wouldn't hurt to try.

The door swung open and she was already sensing that this wasn't the best idea, stepping inside none the less as she passed by the two redheads arguing over something, eyes cast over the litter of kittens they were standing by. She was curious if a cat would accept her, considering some tolerated people like her, but she moved ahead to see if they had puppies. She was always drawn to them and well, any fuzzy creature in that matter, in the past for sometimes more sinister reasons, but she did appreciate their adorable faces. A little smile played on her lips as she found a bunch, rounded little ones waddling around and their little barks, oh how it brought her joy. The moment she stepped a little closer into their vicinity, she saw them shift and watch her, some weaker ones already crying like they were hurt. Instantly she froze and took a few steps back, "I knew it..." she mumbled mostly to herself, turning over to keep a good distance between herself and the more vocal animals, idly standing at the fish tanks and brushing the surface of the glass and tapping it a few times. Neither did the fishes want anything to do with her, which made her sigh and rest her head against the glass. "Everyone's afraid of you." she said quietly to herself, looking up from her spot as she watched them trying to swim away, stepping back before she would elicit a flight response on them and have them trying to jump out of the tanks.

Out.Of.Chips.

l SHEM l

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 10:28 am
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          XX.. 𝕵 𝖔 𝖍 𝖓XX𝕮 𝖆 𝖘 𝖙 𝖑 𝖊 ..XX
                                                          ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

| THEMESONG 1 | OUTFIT | THEMESONG 2 |

♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟ XXXXXXXXXX
                                                          XXXXXXXXXX♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Nobody from The Blacklist could ever describe how John would respond after the recent news of his lover. The news spread like wildfire as their boss is like a celebrity to most members of The Blacklist. Though it was not their business to snoop around about, hearing such eavesdrop is quite entertaining for a brief moment.

John never shows his vulnerable side to his followers. And only a selected few of his loyal maids ever witnessed their master showing such emotions. Despite the numbers and the money he made up to date, John still longs for love. --A love that would burn through passion, desire, rage, and commitment. --A love that would make you feel that you want to conquer the world.

------

The only person now who can squeeze the info out to where Vitessa is heading is Akane Arashi. From texts to calls, and even on social media, Akane has been avoiding the Russian mobster for quite some time now. The more she kept avoiding him, the more John became impatient.

--Fortunately, the crimson-eyed raven was last spotted heading to the Cerise Shopping District.

"Keep an eye on her. Don't let her disappear out of your sights." John ordered with a little anger in his voice. Finally the raven is on bird watched.

Moments later

Upon arriving to the "said location", John stepped off his vehicle, accompanied with Dausha and Mark. Both were armed just incase if Akane might go hostile, even tho they know Akane is more powerful in combat, they will hesitate to protect or fight for their superior.
                                                          The vehicle's doors gently slams in the background while John scanned his eyes to this said store.

.."A pet shop?" The words escaped from his mouth in a whisper tone. He could hardly recall seeing Akane with an animal around her.

John sighed one more time before taking his steps forward, and opens the door before him. [ENTER]
                                                          --The doors chimed as he stepped inside. John's demeanor was serious. His ocean eyes scanned sharply to the people in the store. Although the store was not that huge to look for a specific someone, his eyes still darted at the faces of the clerks before shifting to the raven hair.

"Akane... --We need to talk." The shop was bustling with barks and meows, but John's voice would echo if only the one who he's addressing to would listen.

User Image

WHERE:
                                                          A Pet Store
                                                          ━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                          WITH:
                                                          Akane Arashi
                                                          ━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                          STATUS/THOUGHTS:
                                                          "Wealth is nothing without Love''

ooc: _

ll Neo ll

_

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 11:54 am
User Image
                                            ❛ Akane Arashi ❜
                                            Who am I? Your Queen | I'm feeling Unpleasant to say the least | I'm speaking to Mr. Vodka and his team | Where am I? The Cat's meow | What am I wearing? unflattering yet cozy

Akane reached for the glass of the fish tanks again, somehow now finding it amusing to scare them away from a mere touch. As sad as it was, she wasn't expecting life to suddenly take a positive turn for her, at least not at the moment. Her amusement only kept her entertained for so long as she moved over to the lesser common animals, the limited selection of reptiles and turtles. They too tried to stay away from her, which wasn't a surprise. At this point, she was better off with a pet rock than something that would return any affection she sent its way. She wasn't too tried to head back though, she knew this was one of the last places anyone would think of finding her and decided to stay for as long as she could.

It seemed her fun would only be short lived when she picked up a familiar scent, rolling her eyes almost instantly when she heard their footsteps and soon enough, his voice over the dogs that found someone else to try and ward off. She thought that her silence could make him go away, but alas, he was still waiting. She might have even picked up on one of his pets as she liked to address them, swearing and muttering under his breath to her insolence. It didn't bother her, normally she would have snapped a cheeky response in return but she refrained, at least for a while. Taking a deep breath, she rose to her feet from where she was crouched, looking at a few animal toys she would have picked up if she found one that wasn't scared of her. She closed her eyes and counted for a little bit, a new quip to put on that mental mask before she turned around to face him with that characteristic smug look. "I am considering so many things I could do right now Vodka," she starts off, "One scream and I could alert everyone that my stalker is attempting to kidnap me. I mean, nobody will believe you and your armed guards while here I am without even a pin on me." she said with an emphasis on stalker, raising her arms to show she was completely unarmed. "I can even show them the amount of messages you left me to prove my point. So, leave me alone." she'd say rather calmly, looking around to see if someone noticed or at least figure out a quick way out of she had to.

Out.Of.Chips.

l SHEM l

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:06 am
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Usually, Akane's response takes only after a blink of an eye. But the silence was new for John. And from that point, he knew something was off. Regardless, she spoke. However, it was rather defensive and not outright verbal.

John kept his serious demeanor though he's not after her for blood. His accompaniment were just a precaution, not just from Akane if she's hostile, which potentially she is. But also from other gang rivals and hooligans. After all that trouble from the past few events, he can't expect to be low-key in L.O anymore.
                                                          .....John slightly lifts his hand up to signal Dausha and Mark to stand down. Their focus was not just on Akane but also everyon inside the store, as if the strangers can be potential enemies to their leader as well.

The man was silent as he took calm steps closer to the crouching Akane. He stopped just about a meter away from her position. Still in silence, he kept his eye contact with the crimson raven.
                                                          ..."And why would you scream for help?-- that's not the Akane --the little ruby, I know." He says as his demeanor is unfazed.

John would then crouch down to level his eye contact with Akane as he continued to speak, ... "My dear, I know you can kill me and every single one in this room just by using that squeaky toy next to you-- I don't want any harm nor competition or rivalry with you. --I need you." At those last words, John's voice softens. And if Akane would look into his eyes, she might be able to see what's exactly his soul is feeling right now. From his eyes, he was clearly sad and full of longingness and now in desperate need of confirmation.

"..Is it true.... that Vitessa came home?"

User Image

WHERE:
                                                          A Pet Store
                                                          ━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                          WITH:
                                                          Akane Arashi
                                                          ━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                          STATUS/THOUGHTS:

ll Neo ll

_

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2022 12:28 pm
User Image
                                            ❛ Akane Arashi ❜
                                            Who am I? Your Queen | I'm feeling Unpleasant to say the least | I'm speaking to Mr. Vodka and his team | Where am I? The Cat's meow | What am I wearing? unflattering yet cozy

Akane watched as his guards were called off, not once even shifting from her stance as she returned her attention from them to the man whom they were protecting. The stance started to shift as she noticed him getting closer, almost stiffening from him even addressing her as something she wasn't used to hearing. She wasn't scared, nor bothered much that he'd call her that. But angry, wondering where all that love he had for her boss had disappeared to when he chose to break her. "I work smart, not hard." she responded, turning around so his very sight didn't fuel her anger as she looked at the toys again, soon fascinated by the rubber chicken that she began squeaking a few times, one, to annoy him and two, to again- annoy him.

Despite her being calm, crouched down and nearly as vulnerable as a child minding their business, being annoying with a little toy, as her eyes raised to meet those sapphire blues, he probably would have guessed she's not as harmless as she would seem. Obviously, there was also the fact that he had seen her in action to know, she could just reach out and harm him if she had no self control, but she tried to remain as calm as she possibly could with all the brewing anger against him. "Damn vodka, don't make it sound like I was one of your sidechicks." she said, smacking his arm with the squeaky toy as a warning before she stood up and put some more distance between them, "I cannot stand you, so stop trying to get close." she said, this time nearly hissing at him.

Akane was aware of what a man could do in his desperation, she was aware of what they could do in love too. She saw this very man react a certain way when his boss was kidnapped and now, attempting to befriend the very problematic little demon just to know where her boss was. Was she going to entertain it? She was trying to get him away from her the best she could, she was trying to be respectful to Vitessa's request that she shouldn't hurt him even if she felt he deserved it too. Akane was trying to be nice but it wasn't getting any easier. "How is it that you know everything, yet you don't know this?" she asked, trying to stick her finger through a bird cage and had her finger nipped by a nervous parrot, but it didn't hurt. It was easing her mind off of the internal pain the man and her boss caused her. "Why don't you just stalk her and find out what you need to, you're good at that anyways." she'd add, pulling her finger away to see it red.

Out.Of.Chips.

l SHEM l

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:29 am
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

In conversations, John is pretty straightforward. It's quite tempting for him to say additional things that might take him at a disadvantagous spot. It's better to say less. And only the most important thoughts should escape his lips. He learnt that lesson at a very young age. This is why he knows when and when not to say a particular thought. Words are like bullets. Only the most potent and carefully aimed contention does the job right.

John was quiet. He didn't answer right after every question or remark Akane would say. He waited until he could sense pause in their atmosphere of interaction. His ocean eyes fixated at her face, not even flinching nor even giving any signs of sudden change of mood. Furthermore, Akane was right. There was no reason for John to snoop around on Akane just to ask questions to have answers he already know.

There are questions he still have to ask from Akane of some other matters. But it seems those thoughts and hunger for answers are covered by a shadow, now that John knows Vitessa's arrival and quick departure to another city. John is also aware of the close bond between Vitessa and Akane. It didn't really took much pondering to assume that Vitessa's departure affected Akane.

There is so many holes John needs to fill between his relationship with Vitessa. For Akane, he was honestly wanted to check on her. Being avoided is not new for John. But if you have a fragment of care for that person, it will definetely bug you why they don't want to talk to you anymore. It's not John's place to comfort her, but he just wished he could hug her. He didn't really like her all the way, but the fact how Vitessa cared for Akane made John accept her in his circle of the people he really cared about.

..........................................

At the moment Akane stood up, John didn't go back to his feet just yet. He just fixed his eyes at her and didn't say a word until she was done speaking.
                                                          ....."Well... Thanks for the compliment." John replied at point where Akane turned around.
                                                          He would fix his collar and tuck his left chest after going back to his feet again, breaking his eye contact on her but his eyes will eventually fixates again after tucking his left chest.

....."...I wanted Vitessa more than anyone. But when I can't contact her anymore.. . I.... ." John paused, his eyes pans to a random corner, blankly staring as he recalled the events that harmed Vitessa just because of him. He would say, "..I felt like ... I'm not the man for her. --- I got ... paranoid. Thinking that she finally left me." ---

John would pause again, staring blankly with his body still facing the direction of Akane. Tho if Akane would say something, John would continue to talk--- which might overlap whatever she might say from that dead air. "My time with Freya was just... me... . trying to act the man I'm not today. I wish I could just... live.... . normally."
                                                          ..... "When I heard Vitessa came back, I want to see her again. I want to hold her hand-- and would never let go." -- At this point John's eyes came fixated again to Akane as he would continue to speak, "Don't we deserve that kind of love.. Akane?" His eyes and demeanor are now serious, and that desire sparking through his eyes once again.

User Image

WHERE:
                                                          A Pet Store
                                                          ━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                          WITH:
                                                          Akane Arashi
                                                          ━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                          STATUS/THOUGHTS:

ll Neo ll

_

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2022 1:04 pm
User Image
                                            ❛ Akane Arashi ❜
                                            Who am I? Your Queen | I'm feeling Unpleasant to say the least | I'm speaking to Mr. Vodka | Where am I? The Cat's meow | What am I wearing? unflattering yet cozy

Akane was trying her best to remain calm, it wasn't the first time she ever had to, but she wasn't ever fond of it. She was quite calm as opposed to her usual chaos that bounced off every word that spilled from her tongue, or venom that spilled from her tongue. She was sad, to say the least, angry that she couldn't make this man pay for taking away someone she valued so much and had the audacity to walk up to her and rub salt to her wounds. She was a wounded tiger, broken and down, but she wasn't planning on let him have his way, at least, the version of the scenario that played in her mind. "It wasn't a complement." she muttered quietly, huffing as she felt the composure slowly drop like the dropping temperature in the city. "Like I said before, I wish you never came here to even try and talk to me." she stated with a little hiss this time.

Her crimson hues shifted to his chest then back at him as she crossed her arms across her chest to watch him, her chest puffed in displeasure when he put himself above her in his feelings for Vitessa, but surely she knew he cared, she just...didn't care for his feelings at the moment. "John, I don't want to hear any of this." she tried speaking over him, even using his actual name for a change so she could put her point across and huffed when he wouldn't even stop to respect that. She would look away, even act like the brat she is and push the dirt from under her nails to show him her lack of interest in the matter at hand but when he finished, when he ended with that one statement, it was the straw that broke the camel's back.

"Don't we deserve that kind of love.. Akane?"

"Deserve...love?" she asked, taking a step closer as her hands relaxed from her chest to rest along the sides of her frame, even closing to ball into tight fists as she kept her hues fixed on him. "Don't I deserve love?" the question ran in her mind which she clearly didn't speak out. She might have taken another step to size down the taller male, stopping short of even ramming that fist against his frame as she held back all that rage that started to make any animal around her radius rampant in attempts to get away from her murderous aura. "You have had everything handed to you on a silver platter, including Vitessa and you blew it away just because she wouldn't answer your calls!" Akane raised her voice for a moment, lowering it a little to try and calm her self down as she raised her finger up to him, "So don't you go act like the victim here." she hissed, her lips parted to say the next part but her voice gave away as she slammed her fist on the wall next to her to let off some steam, leaving a little crack there as she cleared her throat and looked up at him. "Vitessa was the only one who ever cared for me and you took her away from me." she said plainly this time, "How do you think I feel?" she said, pressing her finger to her chest.

Akane was trying her best to not display any emotions here, but her glassy eyes and shaking frame was probably giving her away. When she knew she was going to crack, she turned around again and looked around, trying to find something else to distract her with as she put some distance between the two. "Stop trying to talk to me and act like you care after you destroyed my world." she said, almost too quietly to be heard as she moved back to a turtle tank and began watching them hide from her being close.

Out.Of.Chips.

l SHEM l

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2022 7:10 am
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

John's eyes flutter after hearing her words of hurt. It confirms that Vitessa meant a lot to her. A mother figure. It was quite a revelation seeing this side of her from the eyes of John. He always sees her as a mischievous, playful yet narcissistic, merciless killing machine. Pretty much most of the demons he met before in his underground businesses.

He can now see the little kid in her.

However, it seems she's not in the condition to be comforted. John noticed she keeps her distance from him. He sighed silently while fixing his tie a little bit as he closes his eyes.

.. "I'm sorry, Akane. I truly am." John would wait if ever she may say somthing after his apology.
                                                          .... John would then turn his back around only to pause, turning his head to the side as his eye would pan back to Akane asd say-- "If only I have three wishes, my first wish would be for us to have a ...good relationship."

John then proceeds to walk out of the pet store, saying-- "If you ever need something. You know where to find me."

[EXIT]

User Image

WHERE:
                                                          A Pet Store
                                                          ━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                          WITH:
                                                          Akane Arashi
                                                          ━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                          STATUS/THOUGHTS:

ll Neo ll

_

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:25 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑬тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④⑨③
( ① чєαя, ④ мσитнs, ⑧ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2022 3:55 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : The Cat's Meow | Company : No one yet | Mood : Determined | Residence : 1513 Lumiere Housing District | Profile : Here
                                        Occupation : Soleil Librarian | Status : Single | OOC : --

This is the first time he's made an executive decision on his mental health without input from Masumi, Cas, or Marc. The trio of suggesting what they think he needs. Don't get him wrong, he appreciates them for thinking of him...but sometimes they push his personal boundaries on the subject. He just wants to think for himself for a change. No Castielle, he won't get a cat. No, Masumi...he doesn't want a dog either. He wants something a little irrational. He read something about a bird being at the shop, and his heart seized at the image of a creature who was mistreated by the previous owners and ditched at the shop. It's a rescue, one that they probably plan to release to a animal shelter as they probably aren't equipped to deal with birds like hawks. But he is. He was forced to learn how to train one as a child. Was forced to learn a lot of things that seemed practically useless to him until now.

The problem is, how the hell does he convince these people he knows how to care for the wild predator? That he was trained to take care of birds no longer able to survive in the wild on their own. Much like this special bird who seems to have lost sight in his right eye and has trouble flying. It was like a sign for him. To find something like this just when he felt unsure of what to do about the pressure he was getting for a companion. He looked at his hands and wondered if he could really care for the creature without breaking it, shocked by how strong he felt about the situation. Maybe it was because it was a piece of his childhood he lost and wants to feel again. At peace as he pet the feathers of his mother's treasured bird.

So, without overthinking about it too much, he finds himself in the pet shop once more, not really sure what the hell he is doing as he approaches a worker and hesitantly taps their shoulder with a gloved hand.

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:46 am
tiny14xx2

Once again, Emi was out and about on errands for the day. She had been woken up pretty early by her chunky little cat for breakfast this morning, as usual. Groggy and heavy eyes were rubbed by her hands as she had climbed out of bed. She followed her feline companion down the flight of steps and ventured off into the kitchen and over to the usual spot where Bunta’s bowls were placed. The mute hasn’t really paid much attention until she felt how light the cat food container was. [color =pink]”It’s almost empty!” There was enough kibble for now, but not for dinner later on tonight.

Emi was hoping to have a lazy and chill day at home, but the priorities of a pet owner had other ideas. After calling a taxi, the pinkette arrived at Cat’s Meow. It wasn’t too busy so she grabbed a small cart, pushing it along to the cat aisles. In the midst of her search for kibble, crimson eyes caught a familiar face in the distance. She remembered how her pesky cat tried to get him to buy him cat n**. Thanks to him, she was able to catch Bunta. She was going to say hi, but he seemed busy trying to get a worker to help him. Instead, she casually moved on over closer to where he was so she could greet him later. Maybe he’s trying to get a pet! It seemed like the last time he was here, he was trying to make up his mind. Maybe he finally came to a conclusion!

As she neared the birds section, a friendly little cockatiel grabbed her attention with his cute little dance. Her family used to have one when she was young, way before she had Bunta. They always seemed to have such big personality! A silent chuckle left her lips until she started to whistle a little song for the happy bird’s dance. The song seemed to delight the little feathered friend as it danced even more, throwing its wings up and down while bobbing its head to the tune.

((Sorry for the wait! I did this on my phone, so that’s why it doesn’t have a posting format yet lol))  

Cho-Cho Twain

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces