Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Pasadena Housing District
1201: Bree Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:18 am
INN EAGAN

Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

"Guh...!" Finn wrapped his arms around his abdomen just as the fist left his gut. Dropping to his knees, he coughed lightly from the wind being knocked out of him. He was so lost in his own anger and their fight that he hadn't even bothered to pay attention enough to use his power to avoid it. The pain was a good reprieve though. Actually, Finn welcomed it. Honestly, not only did it make him forget all his weird anger towards Ty, but he just suddenly felt better in general. He wasn't upset about his one sided fight with Bree anymore. He was still going to the beach, but he wasn't going seething with rage or worry.

Looking up at him with a slightly pained expression, he silently watched him walk off with those rather cynical words echoing in his mind. Bringing a slightly shaking hand to his knees, Finn pushed himself to his feet. First Bree, then Jacob and now Ty...This just wasn't his day. And after trying to defend Ty to Bree. Shaking his head, he tried to rid himself of the negative thoughts as he got up. If Ty wanted to be all huffy then he was more than welcome too. With his own huff, he waved a discontented hand towards Ty's back as if to say 'Go on, leave.' With his knee still not in pain, he began to jog his way back to the beach to deal with the person that meant the world to him.

((OOC; I was just telling Yumi that this fight makes me feel like Finn & Ty won't be friends anymore and it makes me sad ))
whiters4
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:33 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Finn felt Bree's hand in his and the squeeze she gave him. It was a silent comfort and he knew that. He squeezed her had back without a word. He didn't have any words. There was nothing more for him to say. He had screwed up so much today that he just didn't know what to do. His big mouth couldn't stay shut and got him into so much trouble. At least it was only a punch to the heart and not a knife through his side. Finn could see their house and sighed shakily. Only a few more feet. He needed to wait. He already knew what would happen the moment he stepped inside. He had held himself together the whole walk home and now that he was here, he could finally let himself crumble.

Walking up the driveway, to the door, Finn opened it and stepped inside. And just like he predicted, the moment he was completely inside the house he dropped to his knees and cried. He screwed up. He hurt his best friend. The one other person on this planet that he cared a lot for. It had never been his intention to do that, but it happened. His shoulders slumped forward, arms at his side with his knuckles resting on the hardwood. He didn't even bother covering his face, he just sat there and cried. What had he done? How could he have allowed himself to do something like that? He was no friend, just a guy that like to call himself one.

((OOC; ))
Quote:
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:56 pm
Lady Illusia

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

{Character Enter.}

The walk home had been utterly stressful. Finn hadn't said a word, and it was killing her beyond belief. She stared at the ground the entire time, only keeping his hand in his. Honestly, she didn't know if he even wanted her to come any closer than she already was right now. Her head rose to a loud breath but faltered back down once she realized it was nothing. But that instant they walked into the door... Nothing could hurt her more in that moment.

She gasped, closing the door behind her and watched as her lover collapsed to the floor, her eyes widening. Finn... She hadn't seen him this upset since... Quickly she wrapped her arms around his head, pulling him tight to her body before slipping down so it was against her chest. She squeezed hard, breathing deep. "Shh, sh sh sh..." Her hands stroked along his hair, hugging him tight. She didn't want to let go. Not ever now. She couldn't stand Finn's crying... It was a heart break. She had seen it before.. And she never wanted to see it again. It was one of the reasons they moved to Soleil. "It's okay.." She whispered, one hand holding his head tight to her while the other slithered down his back collar to stroke his back. "It's going to be okay..."

She kissed the top of his head, eyes on the wall in thought.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

OOC: --
Today's Outfit: Summer Breeze~...
Feeling: Hurt...; Loving..
Money: $470.50

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:49 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Finn felt warm,loving arms wrap around him and instantly he clung to her, just like a scared child. His whole body hurt, just from the emotion blow he was dealt by Ty. His fingers curled into her dress, holding her tighter. He couldn't handle it. He felt lower than dirt right now and it was his own fault. It was all his fault but he still felt this way. He wanted to make it right, own up to what he did, just like he had told Ty, but the man didn't want him around. Why did he have to open his big mouth?! Why couldn't he have said only some of those things, not all of them? He really shouldn't talk to people when he was already upset about something. Like the mother of his child just up and disappearing like she did. He tried to hold her even closer then she already was, as if trying to meld their bodies together. "I f*cked up..." he choked out.

((OOC; ))
Quote:
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:20 pm
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Pressing herself closer into him, she squeezed. "Sh, sh sh sh..." She continued, stroking both his head and back. The entire day had torn him apart. That much was obvious. Kissing around his head, right onto his hair. She inhaled deeply. "Finn..." She whispered, if she squeezed any tighter, she might hurt his head and her chest. But she did it anyway, achingly pushing him into her body. "No... No you didn't..." She whispered. Though it was true everyone was at equal faults, she wouldn't let him believe it was all on him. She pulled his head back, lifting his face by his cheeks to look straight at him.

"Tyrese was bound to find out anyway." She kissed a teary cheek. "This was going to happen at some point. But don't you dare think this is your fault." Finally, she had made up her mind. "You did the right thing. And if he can't accept that? Then he's blind." She snapped his head back into her chest, hugging tight. Suddenly, she couldn't keep quiet. "You were right to say he needed to find out on his own... Even if you did know." She whispered, rocking back and forth gently. "It'll get better..." Stroking his hair and scratching his back gently. "Sh, sh sh sh... It's okay..." Closing her eyes, she lifted the back of his shirt to get a better rub in. "It'll get better... I promise..."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:59 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

As she lifted his head up, he looked into her purple/brown eyes, his golden ones red and teary. He knew she was right. Everything she said, but it still hurt. It cut him deep. Right along his soul. Physical pain could never amount to the emotional pain that's inflicted. Physical wounds eventually heal and go away. Emotional pain sticks with you forever. Bound to you like some leech, sucking away your life until there's nothing left. Once he was brought back into her arms, he held her once again. Thank god he had Bree with him. If he didn't, what would his life be like right now? He'd probably as emotionally raw as Ty was.

Slowly a hand came to rest on her stomach, his red eyes looking down at where his hand lay. "Baby, don't tell a soul you saw your daddy cry...I might have to beat you up one day if you do," he sniffled as his cries slowly died down. "Especially Uncle Ty. Don't tell him at all," he added with a small pout. He felt like, if Ty knew that he cried over the things he said, the guy would never let him live it down. Even though it just meant that Finn treasured their friendship.

((OOC; ))
Quote:
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:44 pm
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

"I love you..." She whispered, kissing down the side of his face and raising back up, taking a deep breath. "And so will our baby.. No matter how many mistakes you make." She kissed and kissed and kissed, still scratching and stroking. Her body relaxed and she didn't move once he touched her stomach, only smiling sadly. "And if Daddy beats you up, I'll beat the hell out of him." She squeezed his head teasingly but didn't let go after relaxing. "Besides..." Her voice was more directed to the baby. "Uncle Ty isn't as much of a jerk as he acts... Because Mommy saw him cry today too.." She inhaled slowly. "He's just had a long day, just like Daddy..~"

She kissed his head and pulled hers back again. "Now come on, "Daddy". Let "Mommy" make you something to eat and help you relax..." She squeezed his body and smiled down at him, pressing her forehead to his.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:50 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

With each kiss he felt a surge of warmth overtake him. Happiness and warmth. Yes, thank god he had Bree. If this were to happen without her, who knows what he'd be doing and where he'd be. Finn couldn't help the sad little snicker that left him at the response given to him by Bree. But as she spoke about Ty crying, Finn felt a sharp pain in his chest. He had seen him look about ready to burst in his car before their fight. He should have realized it at the time, but he was so upset that when he refused to talk to him, it just upset Finn and he unloaded on him. It was unfair and he knew it. Just like he told Ty, he would spend his life making it up to him until the wolf was able to forgive him completely.

Finn perked up at the mention of food, Dime padding up to them as well. He smiled up to her before hearing that familiar meow at their side. "What, you want food too little buddy?" he asked as he turned away from her to pick up the fluffy feline. Dime meowed again. "You hear that momma? Your first born wants some food too," he teased as he turned back to her with Dime in his hands.

((OOC; ))
Quote:
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:04 pm
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

She stood slowly and smacked her lips, rolling her eyes with a smile. "What~?" She pursed her lips out in a kiss to Dime. "You want Mommy to make you a special dinner~? Hm~?" She put her hands around the cat's face and kissed his forehead, scratching behind his cheeks. "You want some fishy-fish?" Her eyes moved to Finn with a warm smile and she leaned over to kiss his lips, keeping it a bit longer than usual. With a slight stretch she furthered herself into the kitchen before opening the fridge and glancing around. "What do you say I make some dinner... Maybe we watch a movie..~." Her eyes peered back to him. "Maybe Sharktopus versus Pterracuda~?" Opening the freezer door she pulled out a bag of fish. "And then we can either cuddle or I can give you some real relaxing?" A slight wink.

"Besides... What are you hungry for..~?" She needed to change out of her clothes and take a shower is what she needed... She smelled like the ocean - both in a good and possibly a little bad. After all, fish swam around in there. And now, she was really going to make Dime an actual piece of fish for him. While waiting for Finn's reply, she reached under the cabinet and pulled out a pan, settling it on the stove. Reaching over next to it, she uncapped the glass bottle of olive oil and drizzled it in, waiting for it to heat up. Afterwards she turned, pressing her back against the counter and gripping onto the edges, giving a loving smile back to Finn. "Hm?"

Feeling: Loving.. ; Calm...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:47 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Purring as his face was grabbed and kissed, purring even louder as she scratched his face, Dime meowed a tentative response to her questions. Finn laughed before his lips were caught by his wife's, returning it readily. His already amazing family was about to get even better with the arrival of their child. The slightly less distraught man couldn't wait to hear all about it after her first appointment tomorrow, even though he didn't schedule her for a maternity doctor. "I love that idea!" he exclaimed as he followed her into the kitchen, setting Dime on the floor. as he sat at the island, he thought over her offer. There weren't many times she offered to do that for him, but today had been so exhausting that just cuddling in bed sounded much better this time around. "No, I'd prefer just to hold the woman of my dreams all night," he added with a smile.

Placing a finger to his chin he thought about it for a moment. Nothing really came to mind. Plus, all her cooking was outstanding! "I'm not feeling picky tonight. Whatever you feel like making babe," he replied as he slowly got up from the island. "I almost forgot...I'll be right back," he said as he walked out of the kitchen. Walking through the living room, he opened the front door and walked out onto his driveway. He blinked a few times as he thought he saw a black wolf walk down the street a few times, but dismissed it as he grabbed the candy from the mailbox Ty had mentioned and walked back into their house.

((OOC; ))
Quote:
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:22 am
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

The smile only widened. "I thought you might...~" Turning and reaching behind the stove, she set the oven to preheat. Making meals for them pretty often, she knew exactly what she had in mind. And... Well, even if the night had turned almost to complete s**t, she was just happy to see him smiling again. Should anyone walk in, it would be hard to believe the scene that had taken place moments ago. Reaching over to the cabinet, she pulled out bread crumbs, oregano, garlic powder, and a few other spices, settling them down on the island in front of him. "Hnnn... The woman of your dreams, huh~?" That gave her a loving feeling. "Well, let me know if you change your mind. Ever." She wouldn't let it go - it had been a bit of a craving as of late, not to mention she knew he enjoyed it a lot.

Turning back to the stove, she turned the pan off. She figured she'd might as well make Dime's fish in the same pan as theirs... Just with no seasoning. After all, why not? He said he didn't know what he wanted to eat, anything was good! Pulling a glass pan out and two bowls out, she cracked an egg into one after retrieving that and Parmesan from the fridge. She clicked her tongue and hummed to herself, turning to grab the containers of bread crumbs, Parmesan, and spices, putting amounts into the second bowl. Taking out a whisk, she lifted her head up to Finn with a smile. "All right..~" And watched him head out the door, turning and almost dancing with the little egg bowl cradled in her arms. "Hmmm, hm hm hm hm hm, hmmm, hm hm hm~." She set the bowl down and picked out a fish, pressing it down into the pan without seasoning it. "Gary Indiana, my home sweet home~."

Continuing the hum, she dipped the fish into the egg before slapping it into the seasonings and making sure it was covered before putting them into the pan after that. One after the other - not really caring whether or not her hands would get dirty. Occasionally she'd stop and do a little twirling dance over to a drawer or the oven to make sure it was starting or to get a utensil. She'd make some rice too..~ Leaning down underneath the stove, she pulled out a pot, then walked back to the pantry, pulling out what was left of the white rice. Hmm... Maybe the store tomorrow. That'd be a nice little day out. She poured one, two cups into the pan, then turned to the sink to fill up the cup, swinging her hips back and forth rhythmically.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:50 am
INN EAGAN

User Image

"I would never change my mind about you," he said as he came back to the kitchen with the small bag of ginger candy to see her dancing around the kitchen. Well she was certainly in a better mood. Dime was now sitting on the island, tail hanging off the edge and watching her. Coming up beside him, setting the candy down, he cast a glance to his feline friend. Dime looked up at him as he felt Finn's eyes on him before looking back to Bree. Sitting down at the island again, Finn watched in silence as she danced and hummed to herself while cooking. He always enjoyed it. It was like dinner and a show.

((OOC; ))
Quote:
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:14 am
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

"Promise~?" She spoke from the sink, turning and pouring the water into the pot of rice and heating it on high. Give about three more minutes and the oven would go off. Lifting her eyes to the fridge, she spun her way over there, opening the door and remembering a bit of batter she had made the other day. She took it out and settled it on the counter next to Dime, kissing Finn's cheek before swinging down and grabbing another, smaller metal pan. "Hm hm hmmm..~" She pulled the trashcan and flour out, beginning to coat the pan in oil and flour. Bread! Zucchini bread to be exact! Fish, bread, and rice. Yummy~.

Finally the oven beeped and she popped both the two pans into the oven, waiting for the rice to come to a boil. She rose her head and her eyes sudden widened. "Noooooooo!!!!" She cried, swinging herself over to the bar and laying her cheek flat on the counter. "Fiiiiinnnnnn!!! Noooooooo-ho-hoooo!!!!" Her eyes squeezed shut and her mouth formed into a fake pout, almost a perfect upside down 'v'.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:41 am
INN EAGAN

User Image

"I prom-What? What's wrong?" he asked looking at her confused as she draped herself along the counter top. What was she pouting for? What was suddenly wrong? He was so very confused. He hadn't said anything else to cause this random change. Was it her hormones? Like, another mood swing type deal or something? Hopefully it was nothing bad because he didn't need her ripping their house apart by the pipes. Leaning down to rest his chin on the counter with her, he looked at her pouting face blankly. "What's wrong baby?" he asked sweetly, trying to ascertain what in the world was happening.

((OOC; ))
Quote:
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:50 am
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Lifting her eyes to meet his, she looked at him like an upset puppy. Her bottom lip jutted out, glistening a little in the light. She fake sniffed and continued to look at him. "I missed Steven Universe today..." She pouted, sniffing again. "I wanted to see the pretty island..." Suckling her cheeks in, her eyes fell on Dime. She studied the little fur ball and sighed. I wonder if I recorded it... She should start to now. She was going to have a lot of time on her hands. If she did it now, it would probably start recording all the old ones. She could have that and Adventure Time marathons! She hadn't been paying attention now, lost in her own thoughts.

☼ Pasadena Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items