Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Pasadena Housing District
1201: Bree Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:22 am
Lady Illusia

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jacob smirked, his free hand now settling onto the arm of the couch and and pushing his cheek onto his fist.Though that didn't last long before he felt the brunette hop up with the excitement of a small child. He chuckled, looking back at him. "Just remember. It's not permanent. It might come back whenever you happen to hurt it again." He paused, taking a bit of a mental step forward. "And.." He inhaled and exhaled slowly. It felt... Weird saying this. "Now that I live here you are more than welcome should you need another pain reliever." He shrugged a little before Finn's arm was around him. He cocked an eyebrow before chuckling and shaking his head.

At least, it was a chuckle until he coughed. The coughing insisted for a second before he cleared his throat, straightening his shoulders again. "Why in the world would I need that?" He scoffed, coughing once more. God damn. Now would be the time for a cigarette.

OOC: Wanna see a great representation of Tyrese and Finn?
Account: $500.
Wearing: A Classic Repeat.
Feeling: Help..ful..?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:43 am
INN EAGAN

Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

"Noted," he replied to his offer to be his personal medic. How awesome was that? He would need to find a way to repay the man somehow. Well, unless he could actually find him a woman. "Why? Why?" he sputtered. "Because! Don't you want someone to spend your time with when you feel lonely? Don't you want someone to be there for you when you fall? When you feel the lowest of lows, knowing that someone still loves you and will be there for you, there's no other feeling. I mean, sure, single life is great but there are certain things you can't get that way," he replied, his tone kind of dreamy sounding. "Besides, you're my buddy and I want to see you happy...er," he added with a slight laugh. He was sure the man was perfectly content on his own, which was great, but after a while that gets lonely. Finn was just trying to look out for him. He cared about all his close friends. They were like family to him since he didn't have one.

Hearing a scratching at the door, Finn got up and opened it. "I mean, think about it a little. I might know someone if you change your mind. Although...she's a little weird," he said as he looked out the door trying to figure out what the noise was. Dime's ears perked up and he immediately skittered off Jacob's lap. There was another animal here! Meowing, the gray cat came slipping and sliding along the floor to the newcomer before pouncing on her.

((OOC; Why is that even a question? Oh my! And thank you very much for the gift!!! <3 ))
oOBookwormYumiOo
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:56 am
Lady Illusia

User Image

He watched Finn speak, his head shaking as he brushed a hand through his feathery black hair. Was it truly that phenomenal? It really hadn't occurred to Jacob to even attempt to find something like that. Not even when they were enrolled in Koizora. He scratched his neck again thoughtfully, looking towards the ceiling with a snicker. He had heard the passion in their voices, practically seen the hearts in their eyes... The longing look in their faces when they would be away from each other for a while. And with Finn's 'dreamy tone', it certainly only went on with what he was thinking. "It's that great, hm?" Well, of course it was to Finn. He had seen his eyes light up in Bree's wedding dress, strolling down the aisle to be in each other's arms for the rest of their lives.

Another shrug before he paused. "Buddy...?" He had never had a real guy friend before. No. It was mainly girls. There was Lucas, but they more had a mutual agreement than anything else. And after Jacob went back to the clan, any friend he had made had practically fallen off the Earth. But as Finn rose himself, he became distracted, looking up and allowing the the cat to quickly bolt from his legs. Heheh. Another chuckle and his eyes rose. "A little weird? Are you trying to give your wife away already?" And that was the first tease that actually sounded like a joke. Light-hearted.

OOC: You never know!
EDIT: And it's no problem! I really freaking appreciate it.
Feeling: Skittish.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:57 am
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r
═══════════════════════════════
Profile: x Relationship Status: Single Funds: $580

When the door opened, the cat flicked her tail once as if to say 'It's about time!' She them looked at Dime and let out a meow before she brushed past Finns legs and into the house, running at the other cat before she meowed again as Dime pounced on her. Starting to purr loudly, the cat batted at Dime and pounced on him in return, happy to finally have a playmate. The feline then looked over at the dark-haired man, her ear twitching slightly has he had an odd sent to him. She would have to investigate that later, for now, she was content with playing with the other cat.

Lexi was at the other end of the block, still looking for the cat and growing more worried by the second, there were stray dogs outside and it would kill her to know that her kitty had gotten hurt. It hadn't even occurred to her once that the cat had gone over to her neighbors house to play with their cat.

Out. Of. Cuddles. ~

Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:29 am
INN EAGAN

User Image

Finn looked down to see a cat had waltzed it's way in and Dime instantly began playing. My gosh there are so many guests in his house today. Closing the door, he turned his attention back to Jacob. "Oh no, you can't have her. She's mine until the day I die," he stated firmly but with a small chuckle. He understood the joke but he had to reassure Jacob that Bree was in good hands. He knew the guy was protective of her; like a brother. Finn bit into his bottom lip a little, his brows furrowing as he thought. "No, she's actually...weirder than Bree," he said a little hesitantly. He wasn't sure how the man would take that but it was the truth. "Although, they'd get along perfectly."

Dime whined lightly as he was pounced on, rolling around until he wrapped his arms around her neck and bit at her playfully. His ears folded back and his hind legs kicked against her. It had been a while since he got to play with someone of his own species.

((OOC; BAHAHAHAHAHA! That's perfect! We gotta show it to whiters. Well of course! Anytime 3nodding ))
oOBookwormYumiOo
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:38 am
Lady Illusia

User Image

The eyebrow cocked again, eyes flickering onto the cats and back up at Finn. "Good." He murmured, laughing in the slightest. Though his next sentence, it didn't seem to phase him much. "All things considering, Finn.." His chest expanded and came back in, eyes looking off into the distance now. "It's not a strange girl I would be looking for if I happened to look for one at all." He pressed his fist into his cheek. "Bree and I's good friendship was just an odd happenstance." His eyes narrowed, remembering the barely lit alleyway. GAH. UGH. I'M DYYYIIINNNNGGGG. He chuckled.

OOC: XDD I know it. I always show it to my boyfriend and tell him that that's us.... Then I remembered Tyrese and Finn.
Toddling off to bed you two! Night!

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:53 am
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r

Belle looked at the other cat before she meowed at him, nipping at his paws while her own paws batted at him before she wiggled her way away from him and ran a few feet away before stopping and tauntingly licking her paws, daring him to come after her. It had been a while since she had a companion that was her size to play with and would play with her back.

Lexi had made it back to her house and still no cat! She was extremely worried now and would probably end up going on a tiny melt down if she didn't find the cat soon. She checked her house for the cat one more time before leaving again. Looking around, she chewed at the inside of her cheek before she eyed her neighbors house. Ugh, Lexi could be an idiot at times! Why didn't she check their house first! Belle had probably gotten bored and went to go find Dime. Or, she really hoped so... Taking in a deep breath and making herself appear calm, she went over to Finn and Bree's house, lifting her had and closing it into a fist, gently knocking at the door. 'Belle, you better be here or I'll probably cry..' She thought to herself, patently waiting for someone to open the door. 'I hope I won't be interrupting anything...' She thought suddenly, fidgeting a little bit and adjusting her sweater sleeve, which had risen up a little to reveal the scar on her arm. She was already skittish about just showing the leg on her scar, which after the short moments today, she was already starting to regret doing so, there was no way she was going to show her other scars.

Out. Of. Cuddles. Good night!

Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:16 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

"Alright, then tell me your kind of woman and I'll go looking for her. You know even Bree wants you happy, so you could at least give it a shot," he replied backing down just a little. He understood. Relationships weren't for everyone, but it was definitely better than being alone the rest of your life. Just as Finn was getting ready to sit back down on the couch, there was another knock at the door. "Seriously?! Are you throwing a party and I didn't hear about it?" he muttered as he walked back to the door. Opening it, he was surprised to see Lexi standing at his door. She looked rather...shy. That didn't seem like her at all. What was going on? "Lexi, what's up?" he asked curiously.

Dime laid sprawled on the floor as she ran away, his tail flicking up and down. His yellow eyes watched her as she licked at her paw and studied him while she did it. The gray feline jumped to his feet, crouching on his haunches a moment before springing after her.

((OOC; ))
oOBookwormYumiOo
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:27 pm
Lady Illusia

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image

He couldn't help but laugh, watching Finn tread back towards the door. Did their door open nearly this often? If so, Bree would probably attach a screen door at this point. Leave the house open for a while and let people come in as they pleased. It had been the kind of person Bree's mother was. Bree... She had given him the same wrap about finding a woman - especially around the time of their graduation when he had to move back. The truth was, at some point he really did have feelings for her. But he had washed them away to friendship so quickly that he hadn't had time to realize it. Instead, he found his way back to the clan.

His eyes lifted towards the doorway, only barely able to see a few strands of hair. It truly was amazing. He settled back into the couch. Though he still hadn't answered Finn's question. What was he looking for? More than likely someone that didn't need to constantly be held or hold onto Jacob. Someone that could sit there and be as perfectly content as he was. Perhaps... Someone that may talk but didn't feel the need to like most people. With a sigh, he pondered, eyes flickering down to the cats.

OOC: --

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:59 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r

Lexi fidgeted a little again before she looked up as the door opened. A look of surprise crossed her face as she saw it was Finn that had opened the door. "Oh! Hi Finn. Did you close the shop early?" She pondered, mostly to herself before she blinked and looked into his eyes, or right, to bring up what she was originally there for. "Have you happened to have seen a cat running around here? I stupidly left a window open and she got out." The young woman said softly. "I've checked the whole block and haven't spotted her then I remembered you have Dice so maybe she came over to play.." She said, really hoping that he had seen the cat, if not, she didn't know what she would do. She had no clue where else Belle could have gone too. As she looked at the male, she noticed another male inside the house and was a small bit curious about him, but was more concentrated on finding Belle, if she had been here for any other reason, she probably would have introduced herself, but for now, her attention was on Finn.

Belle looked at Dime and purred before watching him carefully, as soon as the gray cat hopped up and went after her, she quickly turned and ran away from him as he pounced at her, pausing a few feet away to taunt the other cat again.

Out. Of. Cuddles.

Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:43 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Finn leaned against the threshold of his door as he listened to her. Cat? Was she talking about the one that barged in here and started playing with Dime? Forgoing her earlier question about the shop, he stepped aside to allow her in. "Does your cat have Heterochromia? Because if she does, then she's playing around here somewhere with Dime," he said as he shut the door, "You're free to look around just don't go upstairs and try to be quiet. Bree's sleeping." He gave the girl a small smile and returned to the couch. Turning back to Jacob, he leaned forward and gave the guy's leg a friendly smack and an accompanying smile. "You think about that and let me know. So are you gonna work at the bar with Bree now that you moved here?" he asked, thinking it was only logical that he would want to work near his best friend.

((OOC; ))
oOBookwormYumiOo
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:01 pm
Lady Illusia

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image

He glanced over the girl, eyes starting from the top of her head, down to her shoes. Nothing too out of the ordinary - though he had to admit, she looked pretty young. Then again, it could just be looks. Jacob grunted, amused with the way Finn acted with him. He had to admit, it had been a bit of a nice change in pace with talking to a guy rather than a girl. Guys seemed to... Be a little more relaxed. Most girls were tentative and had to constantly move. "The Shimmering Starfish?" He glanced to the side and ran another hand through his hair, letting it fall back between his eyes and cover his head. "I'm not too sure bartending is something I'd like to continue in. Perhaps somewhere a bit quieter." A bookstore perhaps.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:18 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r

A look of relief crossed her face and Lexi almost started jumping in joy. "Yes she does!" She said, as she stared at the male, oh thank god the cat was okay! The young woman then looked at Finn again and nodded her head as he said to not go upstairs and to be quiet. "And I'm so sorry if she caused you any trouble." The dark-haired female said in an apologetic tone as she stepped inside the home. Glancing around, the female's eyes then landed on the raven-haired male that sat on the couch, seeing him look her over made her fidget a little, just because of the judgmental glances she had been getting earlier because of her scar, but other than that, she gave him a friendly smile. She then looked around the room, where was that little fuzz-butt? She then noticed a flash of white as Belle ran over to Dime and batted at the other cat before she ran off. Lexi sighed internally as she knew with Belle being in kitty hyper-mode it would be kinda impossible to catch her. She knew the cat was happy to have someone to play with, but Lexi didn't want to intrude into Bree and Finn's home, especially when they had a guest over.

Out. Of. Cuddles.

Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:45 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

As Belle came over to him, Dime stood on his hind legs, batting back at her before she ran off. In a flash he was chasing after her, his claws scratching on the wood flood as he tried to gain traction. "Really? Surprising actually. I mean, I know you're more the quiet loner type and everything, but I was sure you'd wanna at least be part time just to be around that nutcase again," he laughed as he made fun of his wife. Even asleep she wasn't safe from his teasing. "But, that's cool. You'll just have to come over a whole lot then! We don't have a guest room but the couches out here are pretty comfy," Finn said beaming a smile at him.

Hearing the scratching on the floor, Finn stood up. He knew Dime and when that cat got going, stuff tended to fall over. For a cat, he was kinda klutzy sometimes. He didn't need a rowdy cat knocking stuff over trying to get at the new feline guest. Plus, he didn't want to wake Bree and have to be on the receiving end of her crankiness. Standing off to the side, he watched Dime bat at Belle's tail before jumping and scurring off in some direction before trying again. Now that he was a bit older, Finn had better control over his Hyperkinesis. It was still always on, but he had better control of what movements he watched then all of them. Focusing on his gray ball of fuzz, he waited a few moments, seeing echoed versions of him before he even made it to those spots. "Gotcha!" he whispered with a smile as he suddenly scooped up the cat. Looking down at Belle, he taunted her with Dime hanging in his hands like a ragdoll. "You want him?" he asked with a playful grin.

((OOC; ))
oOBookwormYumiOo
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:00 pm
Lady Illusia

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image

There was no denying it. Bree would probably wake soon at this point. Cat's scratching, talking, the tv, three voices. He narrowed his eyes intently at the wall, an arm outstretched on the couch. They widened and focused back on Finn. "I do like making drinks, but she has a much better personality for it." A slight shrug. "I do not enjoy the scenery. Though I must admit it is amusing to see people react in such an environment." He mused, scratching his cheek. The golden eyes seemed to widen even more, suddenly silencing from Finn's statement. Finn... Would want him to come over often? Even if Bree was the excuse?

Unsure of how to react to that, he blinked, simply staring at the boy as he moved to pick up the cat. It was a rather strange feeling to have with someone else besides his high school life or with the clan. There, it was all business. Being ready to become the leader. Know your knowledge. Keep your cool. Hold your tongue from the elders. Here... Here it was the complete opposite. If you didn't talk long enough, someone ought to think there was something wrong with you.

Feeling: Heart... Warming...?

☼ Pasadena Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff