Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Pasadena Housing District
1201: Bree Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:17 pm
User ImageUser Image
BATMAN! ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Owner ║ $1171.70

Watching the man try to sit up, Finn was quick to get on his feet and help, “Dude! Don’t move around too much. I’m sure you’ll pop a stitch somewhere.” It didn’t have to be Bree he was just fussy over. Of course his wife got more of the attention considering they lived together and he was around her nearly 24/7, but everyone in his family got the same treatment; especially if they were hurt. “I don’t need you to break any further. I’ve head enough heart attacks to last me a lifetime, alright?” He really had wished someone had told him what happened, he would have been by Ty’s side all night as well. He didn’t like being kept out of the loop when his family was getting hurt. He didn’t like it when he happened to Bree and he didn’t like it now. Stop holding things in. Just talk to me...Finn sighed softly and relaxed his muscles before straightening himself. Quietly leaving the room, he walked into the kitchen and grabbed a glass from the cupboard, filling it with water before walking back out. “Here,” he said as he handed the man the glass. “Just sit tight for now and...Try not to move too much, okay?” Running a hand through his hair, his golden eyes dropped to the floor for a moment before making his way back into the kitchen. Even if no one else was, he was starting to get hungry. Scratching at his side, above his scar, Finn went back to rifling through cabinets and drawers to get everything he needed to make the chocolate chip pancakes he wanted.

oOBookwormYumiOo
whiters4

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:41 am

User Image
Quoth The Raven: "Nevermore"

═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
✗ Aubrey; Finn
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
De La Mer/ Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: --

Tyrese grunted as Finn got his hands on him, trying to wave him off. "I said I'm alright! Don't start getting fussy." He grumbled, exhaling with effort once he was sat upright. It wasn't just the medicine wearing him out, for a while his body was probably going to be going haywire trying to heal him properly. Wincing as he rubbed at his side, taking note of Finn saying he'd pop a stitch, he elbowed the pillow he'd been lying on to get it behind his back. As cramped and uncomfortable as one couch was, he knew he'd be stuck on his own once he got home; he wasn't tackling three fights of stairs -not even one- to get to a bed. Maybe he'd get the air mattress out of the garage and blow it up, he could manage that one thing right? He was betting on it, he was screwed otherwise. Looking up as Finn brought water, the wolf accepted and looked down into the glass. He'd noticed his reflection while in the bathroom last night...his hair was a wreck and he would need to clean up. He smelled like blood and antiseptic. Fingers twitching anxiously, he sipped from the cup before putting it aside. He was hungry but had no appetite, still. He was debating on calling Lillian. If she was still...anything like the person he thought he knew, she'd want to know. Even after their fight she'd be worried. He was so worried about scaring Sela that he decided against contacting Lillian; but unless he didn't see her for the few months it would take him to heal, he had to face up to letting her see him like this. Thanksgiving was three days away, after all. If the invitation hadn't been put out yet the wolf still knew he'd be spending it with the Teagans. Sela would be with him for half the day, and with her mother for the other half. Or so he hoped. His mind ran back to the blonde, his gaze drifting to the window. He felt so...empty.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $467.75』
Temper✎✎✎✎✎Stress✎✎✎✎✎Happiness lvls✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens

Out Of Chamomile:
Cho-Cho Twain"

Lady Illusia

tokyoloverTM"

oOBookwormYumiOo

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:07 pm
whiters4

The Lady Gatekeeper

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: Sorry for the edits. Today's Outfit: Sleeping Warm~.Feeling: Cheerful; A Little Sleepy.Money: $1355.50〗⊙

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

It had taken a while for Bree to stop fussing over Tyrese the night befoer. Making sure he was absolutely comfortable, trying to feed him, the works. What could she do? It was practically a repayment of him staying by her side for so long when her rib was broken and she was on bed rest. Now, it was nothing more than the layover of a bruise and a bit more healing from its broken state. Slowly the petite brunette came to an awakened state, her eyes opening to be greeted by the ceiling and fan that accompanied it. It was a little dirtier than usual, but only because she couldn't reach and clean it like she usually did. Every weekend or so on her "cleaning day", she'd step on the side of the bed and graze the dust ridden rag up against the top of the blades, brushing any dust bunnies away from the edges and onto the floor - which would only be vacuumed up later. She could see the warm sunlight illuminating the room, making the wooden floor look that much shinier than it actually was; or at least reflected it's essence of being clean before Finn would come in every so often and sweep her off the bed... Or onto the bed for that matter. Then again, he didn't catch her every time she cleaned the fan. She could always see the pout on his lips when he realized he missed his moment and she'd only laugh after and step onto the bed for his second chance. She sighed, throwing an ivory arm over her forehead and brushing her curled bangs back from her face. But those were memories long ago... Inhaling sharply, she turned on her side, pressing her fingers into the mattress, which pushed back at her and eased her assistance of getting off of the bed. It was only halfway up that she realized her husband hadn't been next to her, making her glance over her shoulder to watch the messy sheets on his side. Where had he go- That was right! Tyrese was over at their house. She had kidnapped him from the hospital under her own consent. She had probably pissed off the blonde in the process... But what did he care? If he was anything like his sister - which as far as she was concerned, he was - then he didn't give two shits what happened to Tyrese and had only come to retrieve him under his own benefits; not because he was actually worried. As she sat up on her bottom, she tucked her hands between her legs, glancing down at her feet with another elongated sigh. If it wasn't one thing, it was another. Her and Finn's argument from a few weeks ago, his utter abandonment at the same time, Tyrese coming into their lives only to be hurt, her almost losing her child and hardly getting an apology... Her curls came to brush against the edges of her neck gently, still needing a bit of a trim from the past couple of months. It was time to get it cut a little shorter again... She pressed a hand against her stomach, standing up and making her way to the doorway.

"I will fight for the place where I'm free, to live together and exist as me." She whispered, exiting the room and beginning down the hall, only to stop at their baby's room. "I will fight in the name of Rose Quartz, and everything that she believed in..~" A little louder. "I will fight for the world I was made in, the Earth is everything I've ever known." Her feet found the edge of the top step, toes curling around it until she began her descent. "I will fight to be everything that everyone wants me to be when I am grown!~" Quickly she descended the flight of stairs, hurrying towards the very end with a newborn smile on her face. The show managed to cheer her up every time; it was an enjoyment that helped her through just about everything. Something that filled her with hope and wonder - even if it was portrayed through a children's cartoon. "Gooooood morning, my boys!" She chirped happily, placing her hands on her hips at the bottom of the stairs. "How are we doing today?"

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

Hearing his wife’s chirpy singing coming from upstairs, he couldn’t help smiling to himself. She wasn’t even normally a happy person in the morning; must be because Ty was over. The idea momentarily made a frown cross his features before leaving and returning to focus on making breakfast for everyone. The talk he and Bree had not too long ago rang in his head which was the cause for the sour note his mood took for the fraction of a second, but it didn’t last long. There was not a single trace when said brunette came waltzing down the stairs and greeted them. Leaning over from the skillet, chocolate chip pancakes cooking, he tried to catch a glimpse of her. “Morning Birdie!” he called before looking back to the breakfast and flipping the pancake in front of him. Ty may have refused the food, but that didn’t mean he shouldn’t make breakfast anyways. Bree would be hungry, more than likely, and he’d make sure to make enough in the off chance Ty changed his mind and wanted something to eat; not that the guy was too heavy on the sweets. Still, he couldn’t leave the man feeling excluded after everything he’d been through already. “Not too bad,” he replied for himself as he was asked how he was doing. “Got a bit of a kink in my neck though from sleeping in the chair, otherwise peachy!” He couldn’t, and wouldn’t, speak for Ty. The guy was in a bad mood and it was obvious, but that didn’t mean he had to say anything to exacerbate the issue. “Breakfast is almost done, by the way,” he added as he slid the pancake onto the plate that was piled with them. Pouring the last of the batter onto the hot iron, he scuttled around the kitchen cleaning up what he didn’t need as he waited.

oOBookwormYumiOo
whiters4

The Lady Gatekeeper

Interstellar Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:33 pm

User Image

✗ Aubrey; Finn
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
De La Mer/ Driving

Tyrese shut his eyes against the light the windows provided and against the awake body above his head. She was awake. Not any she, but his best friend's wife who in turn had become on if the greats herself. God knows she needed the rest after all the equal striving at his side to get the B & B into tip top order; then staying late into the night to entertain more of his fancies, only for him to wake up with her there at a hospital. Had she slept between that time since the screech of tires and blare of headlights, until she was parking in her driveway nearly a day later? Judging from this morning where almost everyone had been passed out, it wa unlikely. Adjusting himself slightly, the wolf reached over and drank from his glass. His throat didn't feel any less dry and cotton lined than before, leaving the class empty and and a short coughing fit to aggitate his lungs. Besides that he was already feeling the stress of siting up, giving a small grunt and pushing himself further down on the couch to unwind from the last half hour. He wouldn't mind going back to sleep if the buzz of his thoughts let him rest. Perhaps he wouldn't go, not knowing if the curly haired brunet would be back to trying to feed and otherwise care for him. And then Finn, who was just as attentive, might interfere too. The wolf crossed his arm and shook his head to himself, listening to humming overhead and closing his eyes. The song was vaguely familiar from days of trying to persuade his daughter to watch cartoons as opposed to historical documentaries. At two years old and with almost no attention span, she still disliked when he touched the remote. He heaved a sigh as footfalls brough the brunette down the stairs and within clear hearing distance. "Fine." Was the simple answer as to how he was doing, though perhaps it was exaggerated considering his condition. But being able to lay still was good enough for him. He peeked towards the kitchen where the athlete was banging pots and pans, pancakes judging from the smell. Finn as happy as ever and with his own reply to his newly roused spouse. A bitter sweet flavor roved over the tongue of the wolf as he closed his eyes tighter.

"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens

Out Of Chamomile: hopefully I'll think of more later
Cho-Cho Twain"

The Lady Gatekeeper"

tokyoloverTM"

oOBookwormYumiOo"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:43 pm
whiters4

The Lady Gatekeeper

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: -- Today's Outfit: Sleeping Warm.Feeling: Cheerful; A Little Sleepy.Money: $1355.50〗⊙

She rounded around the corner and onto the floor, glancing over at Tyrese before lifting her gaze to look over at her husband in the kitchen. Birdie... Bree Bird..~ She always did like that name. She crossed the living room, giving Tyrese a small wave and moved over the threshold to the kitchen. "Oooh, pancakes!" She cried excitedly, almost child-like at this point. Her arms snuck forward from behind to wrap around his waist in a small, tight squeeze. She couldn't squeeze too hard though - her ribs still ached a little here and there. And the bruise itself was still fading in color along her rib cage. It had only been a little over three weeks since the "incident", but she could still feel the pain clear and bright. She sighed, pressing her forehead against the center of his back, just a tad bit below his shoulder blades. Where had everything gone so wrong? At this point it would have been the exact same to have everyone spit actual, black venom at each other; stinging the other's eyes in the process and hitting them when they were low. "Tell me you love me..." She whispered, lifting her head to peek over Finn's shoulder with bright amethyst eyes. Tell me you need me and no one else.. She wanted to whisper. Instead she kissed the back of his shoulder, then looked over the pan at the pancakes she was ready to devour. When was the last time they laid down and talked to the baby? That was something she wanted to do currently.

She cocked her head to look back at Tyrese, both worry and sympathy lining every area of her face. Her eyebrows tucked backwards, eyelashes blinking slowly. Poor thing... Was there anything she and Finn could do to make him feel better? Though at this rate, maybe it was just better for him to go home. She wanted to keep him safe and healthy; out of harm's way from the hazardous blonds. But what if he just wanted to go home?

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

The Lady Gatekeeper

Interstellar Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

Finn smiled as he felt his wife’s petite arms slither around his waist. At least she was greeting him first, for the most part. He’d admit to the slightest bit of jealousy at the moment, but it wasn’t overbearing enough for him to mention it; or even show it. Besides, he never had any reason to believe his best friend would try anything against him, as far as he knew. When her forehead pressed against his back, followed by a kiss, Finn stopped what he was doing and slowly turned around in her arms to face her. Well, tower over her really, but what did that matter? In fact, he loved that she was so much shorter than him; she was the perfect size. He could easily pick her up, even with his teasing about her gaining weight from her pregnancy, and she just fit in his arms perfectly. Embracing her firmly, lovingly, he slowly lowered his head to her ear and pressed his lips against her temple. “I love you more than anything, Birdie,” he whispered against her skin before giving her another kiss. “The only person that could ever compete with my love for you is our child.” With a kiss to the top of her head, he caressed her cheek softly as he smiled down at her with his golden eyes twinkling happily; if not just the slightest bit tired. Looking in the direction she peeked, the man chuckled softly. “Go check on him for me will ya? Seems he listens to you more,” he said with a jerk of his head in Ty’s direction. “I gotta finish up making breakfast anyways.” Letting go of her, he gave a light smack to her rear hoping that it would get her moving. Turning back to the stove, he turned off the burners and let the skillets cool before putting them in the sink to be washed. Reaching into the cupboards he grabbed three plates, just in case Ty changed his mind on eating, and began filling the plates with food. He knew neither of them really ate as much as he did, or could, so he made sure to make their portions a bit smaller than his.

oOBookwormYumiOo
whiters4

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:18 pm

User Image

✗ Aubrey; Finn
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
De La Mer/ Driving

The smell of sugar in the air did a lot to describe how Ty thought of Aubrey and Finn as a couple. After a while of the scent and overhearing their conversation (he REALLY wished he wasn't overhearing a thing at all) he was beginning to feel physically sick. Again, bittersweet, but gut wrenching in the worst possible sense. "I heard that." He remarked quietly, folding his arm over his eyes. He ignored the slight discomfort and shuffled his sling gently to help compensate before adding: "Just sod off." No offense to Aubrey, he didn't want her to be shuffled over for the purpose of trying to get him to do something. To cooperate, he guessed. As much as he knew Finn was silently urging, the wolf didn't want to talk or open up. Honestly, he was back to wanting to go home. Aubrey was awake like the athelete encouraged him to wait for. On one hand, he didn't want to spoil their mood with his own and their mood was a good change of pace; on the other hand, it wasn't helping own mood to see any happy couple- particularly one with bouncing brown curls. By now he was guaranteed to be giving off the vibe that he didn't want to be bothered by either person, and blinked open his eyes to scowl inconspicuously just over his arm and stare at the ceiling.

Out Of Chamomile:
Cho-Cho Twain"

The Lady Gatekeeper

tokyoloverTM"

oOBookwormYumiOo

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:39 pm
whiters4

The Lady Gatekeeper

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: -- Today's Outfit: Sleeping Warm.Feeling: Worried; Self-Hatred.Money: $1355.50〗⊙

Bree's head ducked down, looking up at Finn and away from Tyrese with almost a desperate want of him to be near her. Her eyes shimmered with want of attention, baby doll lips tugging and pulling ever so slightly in a frown. "If you say so..." She whispered, turning her bouncing curls before being twisted back towards the living room. She yelped at the tap to her bottom, covering both cheeks with her hands crossed at the wrists. Well of course he listens to me more. She wanted to say but kept her lips shut. A few steps into the living room and she was already feeling the hatred she remembered blowing away yesterday evening. Just sod off. She cringed back to herself, curling her arms back against her chest and turning her attention to the side. She was sorry... She hadn't meant to put him in such a state of trouble that it seemed like he wanted nothing to do with her anymore. But... Her fingertips touched over the arm of the couch perpendicular to the one he laid on. From a distance, she opened her mouth to speak.

"I can take you home..." She whispered. "I didn't..." She began again, letting out a cool breath and rubbing the side of her bicep. If she was going to exhale the truth, then it needed to be the whole truth. There was no doubt she had had a hard time falling asleep last night just thinking of him being down here by himself. In her eyes, it wasn't like she had anyone else to fall back on to. "I didn't trust Lysander to take you... Not after all they've done to you..." Her last sentence trailed off with a small swallow. The next was in an even smaller and quieter voice, afraid of hurting him any more than the car did. "You don't have to stay here..."

☼ Pasadena Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games