Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Pasadena Housing District
1201: Bree Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 12:00 am

User Image
Quoth The Raven: "Nevermore"
═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
✗ Aubrey ||| ✗ 1201 Pasadena ||| ✗ Is wearing Unconditional Love
✗ Journal: Updated 04/17 ||| ✗ Driving ||| ✗ Last Purchase: --
✗ Last Location: -- ||| ✗ Sela is Present and

Did he dislike it? He'd just done it, so, "Still on the fence about it." He murmured, toning down slightly quieter than before, followed by a flare of his nostrils in a labored sigh. Eleven years with long hair- he was iffy and knowing he couldn't instantly grow his hair back if he did decide he disliked it. Flickering his navy orbs to the mirror once more, he rubbed the back of his neck, feeling naked in a way other than the way he literally was at the moment. The wolf pulled his lips to one side, switching his weight to one hip and taking in the brunette as she stopped at the mat and showed a few stray blue hairs into their place. "I guess it's here to stay for a while." He nodded, deepened blue gaze locking on her face and the accompanying oceans of rolling chocolate curls. He snuck a kiss on her brow, standing up and finally lowering his hand away from his wet visage. Thanks." That was consolidation indeed, that she liked it and thought he was handsome. He was high maintenance when it came to his hair.

Watching her turn to leave, the wolf switched off the shower and raised a brow at the look cast towards him before she disappeared out the door. He could use a day without the cold part, especially being wet at the same time. The wolf huffed, knowing already that it had something to do with the water. He faced his back to the empty doorway, removing his towel to pat himself dry and absorb most of the water from his hair. So much for his semi formal half suit today, he'd better grab something casual from his bag. Tucking into a pair of boxers once he was dry, he weaved a bit of styling gel into his hair and shoved each strand into place. He then brushed his teeth and finished up his routine before padding into the next room. "I'm, uh...excited, I think." He retorted, getting down on his knees and picking out what seemed nice to wear today. He wasn't in danger of feeling as cold, and would rather dress light instead. Taking his clothes to the ironing board, he slipped on each item of clothing as he got them wrinkle free. "What do you want for breakfast?"

Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $462.75』

Temper✎✎✎✎✎┋Stress✎✎✎✎✎┋Happiness lvls✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
oOBookwormYumiOo

Chandra Panesar"

MasterDenton"

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 4:21 pm
whiters4

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: -- Today's Outfit: A Kinda Cold Outing!Feeling: Thoughtful; Curious; Oddly Awake.Money: $1355.50〗⊙

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

"Well you should be." She snorted softly, turning back towards her jewelry dresser to pick out a few dangling earrings. It wasn't often she wore jewelry that didn't fit directly on her wrist or neck, but when she did, she had to make sure that it went along with her liking for the day. It felt odd, shifting the curved pins through the small hole dabbed into her ear lobe when she was younger than she could remember - but she managed to get both in in a somewhat timely manner, brushing her sides off thoughtfully. "It's not every day that you get to experience what it's like in my shoes." Her lip caved in as she chewed along the inside skin thoughtfully, glancing towards the window where the sun had yet to rise. Something to eat for breakfast? She hadn't thought about it in her little sporadic "plan" that appeared last night. But upon a quick second thought- "We can stop my Moonbucks since we'll be in the area." She noted, climbing over the side of the bed to reach her phone and tuck it into her pocket. Upon reaching the floor, she brushed her bangs away from her eyes, peering over to find his form in the dimly lit darkness. She glanced around the room. Is this what it was like when he got up so early in the morning and crept away from the house? Very few times had she flinched awake when he reached over to tenderly kiss the top of her head; only to arise in the morning to find the other side of the bed empty. She swallowed anxiously at the thought, flinging her eyes away from the aforementioned furniture, and heading towards the bedroom doorway.

As she stepped carefully down the stairway, her voice could be heard bounding back with each step. "Hey Tyrese?" She paused as she reached the bottom step, glancing back to see if he had followed. Whether or not his appearance became apparent, she scurried past the living room, flicking on yet another lamp on her way into the kitchen. The warm light illuminated what it could, hardly extending towards the front door. There! Her shoes peered back at her, reflecting the small light it was given. "What's it like being a wolf?" She plopped downwards, carefully lowering herself down to the floor and slipping each foot into it's designated, pre-tied shoe. "I mean... Can you do the same things you can as a wolf? Run faster, smell better, all that jazz?" She tossed her head back to where she assumed his voice would come from, staring over at him as he approached. Today she would give him a taste, if she could, of what it would be like in her shoes instead of his shifting form. She inhaled smoothly, lifted herself up, and once again brushed the back of her pants. "Ready?" She shoved her fingertips into her pockets, teetering onto her heels and back with a soft smile.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 3:44 pm

User Image

Tyrese tinkered with the button of his jeans, tipping the silver snap outwards before pushing it through the clasp that would keep it closed. Lifting his head and straightening his shoulders, the male flipped his shirt down over his pants and lifted his wrist to snap on his leather bracelet. He then ventured back over to his bag, grabbing out a tote, a pair of socks, his shoes, and his swim trunks. The trunks were thrown in the tote bag along with some sun screen, his cell phone, wallet and keys, and two towels, the wolf padding around between rooms to gather them. Finally, he plopped down to pull on his socks and shoes and check himself in a mirror. It'll do for something so last minute. Life through her eyes, hm? He'd never thought about what it's like to be a different 'species' with abilities estranged from his own. Though, at one point he had wondered how and why Aubrey seemed so soothed and attracted to water. Did water give a sensation to the elemental when she was around it? He supposed today he would be asking those questions. And if anything, getting to know her experience would bring them closer as people.

"Moonbucks only serves sweets, that's no place for breakfast." Tyrese countered, tucking his tote bag under his arm before prancing breezily down the stairwell. Halfway down he stopped, leaning over the railing to see where she went as she called his name. "Yeah?" He wasn't very far behind, directing his path towards the light as the expectant mother flicked it on and flopped down to put on her shoes. He stepped aside from where she sat, instead busying himself to quickly refill Dime's food and water bowels. The feline had never liked the wolf until he took over his care several weeks ago- now Ty at least got the occasional rubbing of midnight black fur on his calf when Dime was hungry. "Oh. That's a complicated question." The wolf considered aloud as Aubrey asked what it was like to be a wolf. Being what he was, he couldn't make any assured claims he knew how to compare it to being human. Despite this one humanoid form, how did he know he'd ever existed by their standards- even before his first shift? He'd simply always existed as himself. "Yes, all of that still applies."

His life was sorta the HD version of what they saw, he assumed. Sort of like comparing an old television to the newer ones. His quality of perception was naturally higher. Then again, Aubrey wasn't a text book qualification of human either. "Mhm, I'm ready." He exhaled, a relaxed smile gracing his lips as he reached the door and pulled it open. The sky wasn't giving any hints of it being morning, but the two were up and on their way to adventure nonetheless. He actually was, it seemed, excited for this.

"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
oOBookwormYumiOo"

Chandra Panesar"

MasterDenton"

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 1:55 pm
whiters4

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: -- Today's Outfit: A Kinda Cold Outing!Feeling: Thoughtful; Curious; Oddly Awake.Money: $1355.50〗⊙

She held up one thin finger, wagging it his way as she stepped past him with a playful smile. "There's nothing wrong with sweets at four in the morning." She had only been partially teasing at that. If they were in high school, she was sure she'd be downing a Monster on a Saturday at this point if she had found something ridiculously interesting - or forgotten to write an essay for English for that matter. But, 19 weeks pregnant and 5 years later, she'd more so be asleep at this very moment. For some odd reason, she was wide awake on the other side. "Do you like being a wolf though? Or would you rather be human?" The conversation felt vaguely... Familiar; though she couldn't put her finger on it. As she swiped her cardigan off of the coat hanger, she shrugged it on and hopped on out the door, swinging her new black, rope-like purse around her back. The fact that it was shaped like a backpack made that easy. Something about today felt good. Today would be fun and there was nothing that could stop her this time around. She started down the walkway, glancing up at the morning air and couldn't help the faint shiver that brushed her shoulders. The breeze was brisk - immediately stinging her cheeks a light pink color. Thank goodness she had put on a cardigan... Though part of her wanted to retreat and get a coat. Nah, if she needed one, she could stop into Hand 'Em Downs for a quick piece of clothing. The water would warm up real quick as long as everything went according to plan. Upon hearing the door close, she turned back to watch him in the moonlight until he was ready to move on to their walk.

{Character Exit.}

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 1:07 am

User Image

Being so passionately hateful of fast and processed foods, and also being someone who gave his best efforts to eat entirely organic, the wolf thought to debate a diet that included eating sugar for breakfast. On second thought, Tyrese withdrew his speech, tucking his free hand in his pocket as he held the door and nibbled his lip. Just once couldn't hurt, and he didn't need to turn into a dietician on the pregnant woman who was bound to be having cravings. "Alright, alright. Better do it while we're still young." He laughed lightly, watching her finger wag before rolling his gaze innocently to the ceiling. He wasn't interfering, he promised! So! Did he like being a wolf? It had its pros and cons just like everything else, and he had no clue what being something else felt like. The wolf tugged the door shut behind him, turning back to make sure the lock was secured. "No thanks, I'll stick to being a wolf."

She was watching him when he spun to face the street, the wolf hurrying to jog to her side and match her pace. She seemed brisk today, curiously enough. "Alright, so tell me about being you, give me some idea what my experience will be." He dared wistfully, watching her skin ignite under each street light before dulling away again as they passed from under it.

[exit]

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
oOBookwormYumiOo

Chandra Panesar"

MasterDenton"

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:45 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, נαиυαяч ①⑥тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①00
( ③ мσитнs, ⑩ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

MasterDenton

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:37 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo

User Image

Maxwell Sullivan
Camille Sullivan

Ⓦealth: $1000

Ⓕeeling: Excited
Ⓕeeling: Confused, drowsy

Having woken up his sister at the crack of dawn for the second time in a row (he was honestly surprised he was able to pull that trick), Max had rushed Camille and himself out the door while the sun was still rising over the eastern horizon, dragging her by her somewhat limp arm as he raced towards their destination. Naturally, he hadn't told her where they were going, leaving her completely in the dark about what was going to unfold today. Hopefully it went as well as yesterday, as her and Rayen quickly bonded over their shared love of food. Well, more like, Camille became the human garbage disposal and ate more food than a girl her size should've. He had a feeling that today would be even better, turning back to look at her as he walked up the steps to the door. "I bet you're gonna love who lives here..." He chimed back at his sleepy sister as he gave the door a few raps, excitement evident in both his expression and tone of voice.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Camille was getting real tired of this whole 'early riser' business. She was barely awake, again, and this time she didn't even have time to get ready, with Max pulling her out the door almost as soon as she had gotten to her feet from her sofa bed. She wasn't even sure what was happening right now, being about, oh... 20% conscious at the moment, being dragged around like a ragdoll by Maxwell's strong grip. Not having any time to change or get ready, she probably looked like a real schlub, her hair disheveled and her apparel consisting of her Doom shirt, gray sweatpants, and a pair of blue slippers she'd stepped into before being tugged off. Looking at Max with a half-agitated, half-tired-as-hell look as they arrived at the door, she waited patiently for whatever weird friend of her brother's that lived here to answer the door. "Gruh..." She mumbled in response to him, rubbing her eyes with her free hand.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:50 pm
MasterDenton

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: -- Today's Outfit: Only The Sweatpants and Tank Top.Feeling: Thoughtful; Reminiscent; Excited.Money: $1480.50〗⊙

Aubrey strummed her fingers over the edge of the couch, her legs curled into herself as she stared off at the television screen that screamed bright colors. She hadn't been paying much attention to it, having seen the episode multiple times throughout the last several years. However, the lines didn't fall on absolutely deaf ears. In the forefront of her mind she could see Tyrese, brimmed with excitement and wonder as he opened his eyes and breathed in the water like air. She had brought someone special with her to a world she was so very used to; but still found as an absolute gem each and every time she entered it. And the underwater cave... She exhaled dreamily, shifting the white porcelain bowl of cereal in her hand. She crunched in another spoonful of honey bunches, shoveling the milk back into her mouth like it was no one's business and easing herself carefully onto her feet. The spoon whistled against the edge of the bowl, echoing a metallic sound around the room as she stepped over the threshold and into the kitchen. She hadn't been up nearly as early as yesterday, but for the most part, she could say she was awake at an earlier hour. Besides! Simply because Tyrese was away, that didn't mean she couldn't do something today. Gooooood evening, everybody! She swung her leg in a circle by the counter, crossing her ankles and throwing her hand into the air dramatically. Her mouth worded the lines, but no words seem to come forth. This is the lovely Sardonyx, coming to you a-live from the soon-to-be former Communication Hub! How are y'all doin' tonight? She laughed, shaking her brown curls over her shoulders and rinsing the bowl into the sink. As she began to run her thumb over any speckles of food, a knock at the door snapped her attention back up.

Eh? She blinked. Her violet eyes flickered back into the living room on the other side of the kitchen wall. Very few people would come to the door and knock. Especially not this early. It certainly wasn't Tyrese - he wouldn't be off for at least a few more hours unless he decided to get off and come back. She turned off the faucet, grabbing the white towel off the oven handle and running it over her hands. Her steps were light, her hair bouncing with each footstep towards the door. With the towel still in hand, she flattened her free palm against the wood and peeked in through the small seeing hole to view the other side. A different shade of blue hair... She smiled. Of course Max would be up here at the a** crack of dawn. With a laugh, she unlocked the latch and pulled the door open, leaning through and running her opposite hand on the towel. "Well good morning!" It hadn't been super long since she'd seen him last. "What're you doing out so early?"

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

MasterDenton

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:27 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo

User Image

Maxwell Sullivan
Camille Sullivan

You know, Max really should stop being so surprised about people opening the door for him so early. They're probably expecting his early-rising a** to come knocking at this hour by this point, or at least, Bree did. As the door opened, he gave the brunette a quick wave and a chipper "Hello!" Stretching out a little bit with a grunt, a bit of unkempt blue hair could probably be seen behind him, though it'd be once again hidden as his arms dropped back down to his side. "Well, I figured that you'd might like a bit of a surprise, sooooo..." He sidestepped slightly on the doorstep, revealing the small girl standing (well, standing in the loosest sense of the term, seeing as how she looked like she was about to collapse in a heap of sleep) behind him. "Look who it is!" he chimed out with a big grin on his face, gesturing to both women as if he expected them both to be excited by this.

With every second that passed without that damn door opening, Camille's tired scowl grew bigger and bigger. Come on, she thought, I just want to go home and sleep! Whoever this was needed to hurry their a** up, otherwise they were gonna face her unbridled rage. As the door to the house opened slightly, she could swear she could hear a familiar voice... Who was that? It might've just been her sleep deprivation-addled brain playing tricks on her, but she swore she'd heard that voice before... She was still half-asleep, though, so she brushed it off as an illusion. Though, that was short-lived, as Max stepped aside to reveal who he was talking to. ...No way, could it be? Squinting her eyes a bit more, she slowly shuffled her way towards the figure in the doorway, shoving her brother aside to get even closer. Upon reaching her, Cammie reached her hand out and placed it on her cheek, squeezing it curiously. It might've looked weird to anyone watching, and hell, it looked weird to her, too, but this was the only way she could be sure that she wasn't dreaming this up. After processing all of this, her hand dropped from Bree's face, and she pushed through the doorway to hug onto her, though she was pretty much still a limp ragdoll, so it was more of a slump than a hug. "Holy crap..." She mumbled against Bree's shoulder, still not entirely sure if she was dreaming or not.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:57 am
MasterDenton

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: -- Today's Outfit: Only The Sweatpants and Tank Top.Feeling: Thoughtful; Reminiscent; Excited.Money: $1480.50〗⊙

With an amused smile she leaned back against the side of the door frame, crossing her arms over her chest. "Well I guess." She teased. A surprise, though? For her? She wasn't entirely sure what else he could have given her that would surprise her any more than his arrival in Soleil City. "I was actually about to get ready to go check up on the bar for the first time in-" She blinked and her gaze shifted to the figure just past him as he side stepped away and unblocked her viewing of a separate entity all together. From the looks of it, it didn't entirely look as if Camille even believed that she was standing not two feet in front of her. When was the last time she had seen the woman? F... Three... Years? Something along those lines. She narrowed her glance, blinking slowly as Cami reached up to brush her cheek. Only the glimpse of a smile brushed along her lips, studying down at the woman. When they had first met, she had been at least a few inches shorter, and they were the same height. But now... She had just barely grown taller than the blunette. With a small laugh she was pushed back by Camille's weight just slightly, her arms holding her beneath the underside of hers. "Gentle..." She laughed again, backing through the threshold and gesturing for Max to follow through the door. "Hey c'mon now." She smirked, leaning back just far enough to see the side of Cami's head. "I told you we made a promise. You can't possibly think I'd break that, right?" She snickered, pulling her backwards just a bit more.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

MasterDenton

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:06 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo

User Image

Maxwell Sullivan
Camille Sullivan

Maxwell took another step back as Camille stepped forward, raising an eyebrow as she... 'interacted' with Bree. Geez, five years on her own and she still didn't know how to act like a normal person... Regardless, he let out a small chuckle as his sister basically melted against his friend, a small smile on his face as well. "Huh... Never seen Camille do that to anybody... She's either really out of it, or you two must be closer than I thought." It was weird seeing Cammie so close to someone else other than himself. She was always so stand-offish towards pretty much anyone else, including their parents, so he had no clue how the brunette had done it. "Told ya you'd like them." he whispered to the smaller girl, placing a hand on her shoulder. Anyways, back to business. "I hope we're not intruding on your day too much, I just wanted to bring the wee one around and try to cheer her up a bit. She's been a bit... Down in the dumps recently." Cammie never really was sunshine and rainbows, but the past couple months had been particularly rough for her. She viewed herself as a failure, and from what she'd told him, so did their parents. Max had been trying his hardest to keep her from completely collapsing, but it didn't seem to be working too well, seeing as how she spent most of her day curled up in a quiet little ball on her makeshift bed. Luckily, she seemed to be quite happy right now, if not immobilized by her feelings of joy. Not wanting to jerk her away so suddenly, Max wondered if Bree would mind them tagging along with her. "Aaaaanyways, I'd hate to be a bother, but could the two of us come with you to the bar? I've been meaning to go there, plus, this one's finally of legal age." He playfully patted Camille on the shoulder again, smiling at her. "You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

It took a good... Five minutes or so for Camille to finally come to grips that, yes, Bree was here, in the flesh. All sorts of thoughts were running through her head, all of them culminating in her smiling for the first time in what felt like forever. Max was right, this was a fantastic surprise. All she could muster in terms of responses were quiet mumblings, still quite overwhelmed by the emotions. She'd spent a good two years with Bree being pretty much her only friend, and the three years after that smarmy b*****d took her away were pretty much hell for her. Sure, Bree did promise that they'd see each other again, but you can't really be sure of that when it comes to moving thousands of miles away. But now she finally had her two favorite people back, and at the same time, too... Could things get any better? In response to Max's question, she only nodded, sniffling slightly to contain the tears that had been coaxed from her.

☼ Pasadena Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff