Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Pasadena Housing District
1201: Bree Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:51 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑧тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①②③
( ④ мσитнs, ③ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:19 pm
User Image
User Image

✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧➖ ✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧➖ ✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧

🎵☕️ "Remember the times" ||| 🎵☕️ I'm wondering "Bree's House"
🎵☕️ Im carrying "--" ||| 🎵☕️ I'm with "Tor, Bree, Ty"
🎵☕️ I'm wearing "Sniper"

✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧➖ ✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧➖ ✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧

"Your house, Ms. Bree?" Hakem parroted, having strongly suspected that would be the answer all along. The sheer enjoyment Victoria felt to be around their old friend could be felt through more than just her gaze, so in turn the star gazer wasn't especially inclined to disagree. When asked if he had made other plans, however, he wouldn't lie, managing to glimpse the brunette in the rear view mirror before he was forced to attend to the traffic ahead of him. It was a...painfully annoying amount of cars to get though, since it seemed quite a portion of the city's population had shown up to the event.

The wolf could feel his mate's gaze on him as he nodded, "Mmmm, dinner reservations, but if Tyrese cooks then it's just the same to me. So yes, let's." Seeing as Victoria sought for his approval, he gave it with little to no hesitation, though it included an unspoken clause he would incline for himself before it was too late out. Otherwise, being amongst friends was indeed fine, "Assuming Tyrese won't mind that we've mindlessly volunteered him for such a task- with no prior notice at that? But with the way you, Ms Bree, have him wrapped around your little finger, perhaps we shouldnt even expect to be scolded for bothering him?"

It was partially a question and a tease, the latter expressing that he wanted to avoid an agitated wolf for the evening. Hakem presumed they all knew how much Tyrese already enjoyed cooking, but saying he would without asking would be reasonably irritating for anyone. "Anyway, I must agree with Victoria, it sounds nice." Add an additional ten or so minutes to the usual travel time and Hakem had them all at Aubrey's home. He wasn't quite familiar with where it was, so he did have to be pointed down a right turn or two, but afterwards, Tyrese's own parked car basically marked which home he was welcome to park at-- well, that was what the wolf figured, anyway. A confirmation from the backseat was the most helpful before he shifted the gear stick and turned off the heater.

"Here we are then." Hakem needlessly announced, pressing the button on the side of the driver's door to unlock the rest of the car. He turned off the headlights and pulled the keys from the ignition, swoooing his.bangs to one side of his eyes as he climbed out of the car. And whom was his emerging from the car wth Tyrese? Naturally, it was Sela. He offered a friendly wave on his way to Tyrese's passenger side. "You do still have my things, yeah?" He asked, pulling at the handle and finding that it hadn't been locked yet. He leaned in for his rucksack, a rectified nod following his retreat from the front seat before he closed the door and motioned to the women that he would follow them inside with Tyrese.

OutOfCoffee:

oOBookwormYumiOo

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
☼ Pasadena Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items