Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lumiere Housing District
1503: Tyrese Havens Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:52 pm
User Image
User Image

Sela's Outfit: Garden Party

`❀.¸¸.❀´¯`❀.¸¸.❀´`❀.¸¸.❀´¯`❀.¸¸.❀´`❀.¸¸.❀´¯`❀.¸¸.❀´

Sela half listened to them as her attention turned to the movie being played. Dating? Her red eyes blinked in confusion as she watched and ate; more watching then eating. She tilted her head to the side as she watched. This already seemed too confusing for her. Her attention turned quickly at the mention of a nursery. "Mommy and daddy are gonna have another baby!" she exclaimed with a bright smile. She still wanted them to have another baby so she could be a big sister and maybe if she said it enough it would come true!

whiters4

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:56 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela, Finn
✗ Shared link: How to...
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
Laid back/ Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: Edit Manuscript

═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
AntisocialXxxTempermentalXxxBachelorXxxRomance Author

Tyrese shook his head vigorously, "Are you kidding me?! The first time my editor saw me wearing vests and jeans everyday she threw away my clothes! She tried to kill me first, the woman is a socialpath, but she replaced my whole wardrobe just about. I'm brainwashed and traumatised." He explained, making a sour face. How he hated ties especially. He glanced at Sela and the tv, "The government, hm?"

That was an interesting thing, a government hosted ball in town. He supposed the idea was the bad, still, he half hoped he and Lil would ditch after the first five minutes like they did for their first date. Oh no wait, she had to stay because it was a work thing for her. Tch! Attention drawn back to Finn, he nodded. "Sure man, I'll make sure I have some time freed up. Just let me know a specific time." Hopefully if Lil or Sela wanted to do something it wouldn't overlap so their family or date time wasn't interrupted a second time.

With Sela's outburst, he choked on what was in his mouth. Hand at his throat briefly, he held up and hand and shook his head at Finn. No one said anything like that! "Now Sela," He began, eyes watering from coughing before he cleared his throat. "We talked about this, remember? A baby might not be right for our family. He wiped his eyes with the back of his hand and sipped his drink to stop the slight burning.

User Image

User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $467.75』
TemperStressHappiness lvls:✎✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile: it was a good one too
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:13 pm
INN EAGAN

Dinner ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Finn burst out laughing, even throwing his head back. Calming himself down enough to speak, he turned to Sela with just pure amusement and curiosity. "Oh really now?" he asked as he slowly turned his head to see Ty trying to quell the child's statement. Finn placed an elbow on the table, chin resting in his palm as he shrugged his shoulders and thinned his lips to try and prevent himself from laughing any further. He was loving this. As he looked at his best friend, his eyes sparkled with a sense of knowing, considering he was told about their escapade the other day. "Wow, this is great. You and I, both having babies..." now he was just making fun of him. "It's gonna be so awesome! But, I gotta ask-" He had to pause to stifle his laughter. Covering his lips with a few fingers, he closed his eyes briefly, his shoulders beginning to shake with his held in laughter. His hand moved around his lips and chin a few times, before he finally regained enough composure to speak again. "Does-Does Lillian know about this?" he tried to keep it together, but he just couldn't. Finn once again burst out laughing.

((OOC; *pat pat* ))
whiters4
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:25 pm
User Image
User Image

Sela innocently ate her food as her daddy tried to set her straight, again. She pretended to listen until her daddy's friend started laughing hysterically. Had she said something funny? She hoped her mommy would be okay with the idea. It was something she hadn't brought up yet, but she wanted too! If her mommy could support the idea, then maybe her daddy will too and then she could have a little brother or sister and they could be one big happy family! Oh! And then her daddy's friends could come over with their baby and she could be a big sister to their baby too! Even better.

whiters4

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:20 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela, Finn
✗ Is in human form
Laid back/ Driving

Tyrese glared at Finn with a 'don't encourage her!' kind of look when the meta human asked if what the toddler said was true. Shut up, Finn! The conceptual aptitudes of a child, he forgot they were about as quiet as a freight train and as secretive as a tv host. Signing, he looked back to Sela to see her shoveling food into her mouth while he spoke. That was not the same as listening! She thought this was something like that was really going to happen! He'd like to know how she was puzzling this out in her deep thinking mind of hers.

Sensing Finns bubbling humor he glared half heartily, a small scowl on his lips. Of course Finn was amused, but Ty had no prior experience with kids! Oh boy was Ty going to pay the brunette back ten fold when his infant was born. Just waits, the wolf was gonna text him three in the morning to see if the baby already had him up. Finally Finn burst out laughing, the wolf threw his cloth napkin at him. "Shut up, Finn." He then slapped the other male's arm and huffed, poking at salad and eating a mouthful.

User Image

User Image
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:36 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Turning his face away as the napkin was thrown at him, he gave a light grunt as his arm was hit. Laughing as he rubbed his arm, he looked to flustered friend. He may not be obvious about it, but Finn could tell. This was just what he needed; a good laugh! Sure it was at his best friend's expense, but those laughs are the best. That was the thing, Ty got to laugh at him about everything because Finn was a goofy kinda guy that bumbled around and didn't have problems with it. Everyone laughed at him. Finn got to laugh at Ty for his lack of social interactions. It was just so hilarious.

"What makes this so much funnier," he leaned in a little closer to Ty and pointed to Sela. "She's like four...You have so many more years of stuff like that." It was the images he saw of Sela saying things that made Ty flustered that had him laughing again. He saw it all the time with the kids that came into the candy store.

((OOC; ))
whiters4
Quote:

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:42 pm
User Image
User Image

Sela had stopped listening to them, lost in eating her food. Her small legs swung around under her chair as she took her last bite. "Okay daddy, I'm done. Can we call mommy now?" she asked, becoming anxiously excited about the surprise. Maybe she could ask her mommy to come spend the night at daddy's with her! That would be amazing! Maybe then they could all huddle together and watch movies until they fell asleep.

whiters4

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:54 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela, Finn
✗ Is in human form
Laid back/ Driving

Tyrese propped his elbow on the table, leaning an inch towards Finn to hear what he was saying before he snorted. "Don't get too happy saying that, yours is on the way Finn my man." He retorted, leaning back and folding his arms across his chest. Finn probably would brush that all like he did everything. The guy was like a duck in water, impermeable, except when it came to Bree. Knowing Finn, he would fix that right up too, he had a way with people. Lord knows THEY wouldn't be friends if he didn't.

As Sela asked, he removed his phone from his pocket. Before handing it to her, he text Lil the picture message. Nibbling his lip until it sent, he then handed the phone menu after dialing. "Tell her I said hi." He grabbed the remote and turned animal planet. So sue him, he watched the damn animal shows, what did anyone expect. Listening discreetly to the phone call, he waited for the blonde to answer on the other end.

User Image

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:02 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Finn chuckled, "Yeah, but I'm not the one who's got absolutely no people skills." Turning away from him, he took a bite of his food. Although, he kinda had a point. Then again, he didn't know all the things it took to raise a kid; and neither did Ty. He got his kid at four. Finn was starting from scratch. In fact...Out of everyone from school, Lillian is the only one who would know what's involved in taking care of a baby. Oh well, his in laws would know, but they can't always be expected to come over when he and Bree needed sleep. That was about the only thing he knew for a fact; no sleep. Taking another bite, he hummed against the fork as his face turned up in thought.

((OOC; ))
whiters4
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:06 pm
User Image
User Image

Sela bounced in her seat, waiting impatiently for the phone. Why was he taking so dang long?! "Okay!" she replied happily as she grabbed the phone and held it up to her ear. Sliding out of her seat, she walked over to the couch and snuggled herself in, getting comfortable. It took a few rings before her mommy finally picked up the phone. "Hi mommy! Are you home yet?" she asked before Lillian could even answer.

whiters4

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:44 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela, Finn
✗ Is in human form
Laid back/ Driving

Tyrese grunted, " 'Absolutely no' is a bit of an exaggeration, isn't it?" He stated in his own defense. He was better than before! Moderately better! He turned in his chair to glance at Sela, hearing what Lil said and the tone she used to say it. He wasn't killing the girl, she could stay up one night. "Hey miss hot tamale, I got this parenting thing down flat, you hear? Sela can be up an hour or two later than usual, with me." He puckered his lips briefly before finishing off his wine. Lil was gonna kill him one day soon. Clearing his plate, he stacked Sela's beneath it and sighed. Had Lil even seen his text?

User Image

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:07 am
INN EAGAN

User Image

Turning his gaze to the wolf, he blinked a few times. "Yeah....How is Lillian's anger problem? Is it any better then what it used to be?" he asked as he scooted his chair away from the man as if she could kill them from where she was. They weren't that far away actually. The hotel was in uptown after all. He was sure if she wanted, she could come over and slaughter the two of them. Him just for being here. Maybe if he was far enough away, he wouldn't get hurt. Taking his wine glass and drinking what was left, he set it back on the table and wondered how his own wife was. Not that Ty and Lillian were married...Though, they might as well be with the way they act around each other.

((OOC; ))
whiters4
Quote:

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:11 am
User Image
User Image

Sela looked at the floor in disappointment when her mommy said she wasn't home. Her eyes shifted around nervously when she was questioned as to why she was still awake, landing on her daddy when he snapped at her. Could he hear her? "Daddy and I were having dinner with one of his friends and we wanted you to be home..." she mumbled, her voice low and sounding as disappointed as she looked; picking at her clothes absently. She was hoping to hear her mommy's reaction to the surprise and since it's a surprise, she wasn't allowed to say anything. "When will you be home mommy?"

whiters4

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:02 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela, Finn
✗ Is in human form
Laid back/ Driving

Tyrese hummed thoughtfully, "Hmm....No." He didn't think it was any better, so why he was trying to get himself in trouble, he didn't know. Either way, amusement flickered in his eyes for a few minutes. No, he wasn't claiming to be an expert parent, he was pretty sure he was only making it by the skin of his teeth when considering the last seventy-two hours. That was just revenge for her sex joke earlier, so there! He could hear the irritation in her voice. Hmn. Yeah no, Lillian was gonna make him squirm for this later.

And perhaps not the good kind of squirming with pictures of lingerie, either. He switched to sitting on the arm of the couch when Lil asked for him. "Come on Lil, let her have a little more fun with daddy, just until you get home. Please? It's just a few minutes more, right?" He continued with a sweet tone, offering to take his phone from the toddler. He promised she could see her mother's reaction, which he hoped wasn't a negative one. Besides, she had a late dinner and would probably not be sleepy for a while.

User Image

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:49 am
INN EAGAN

User Image

Finn watched with mild amusement. The two of them were always a source of entertainment for him, and he was sure anyone else that ever watched their exchanges. But it was getting late and he was sure that this was just between them; between family. His smile changed slightly, to one of warmth. That's right, Ty had a family now too. One that he would actually like anyways; he hoped anyways. It was doubtful he wouldn't if he remembered their relationship from high school. "Ty, I'm gonna head home," he stated as he got up from his seat. "Goodnight Miss Lady." He was starting to get a little tired from drinking too.

Picking up his plate and glass, he headed back downstairs to put his dishes in the sink. Yawning as he walked down the stairs, it was an indicator that he indeed needed to be home. Once downstairs, he set his plate in the sink and took the last swig needed to finish off his wine before setting it in the sink with his plate. Pulling his keys out of his pocket, he walked out the door and walked down the driveway to his bike. Swinging his leg over, he started his bike and left.

[EXIT]

((OOC; ))
whiters4
Quote:

☼ Lumiere Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items