Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lumiere Housing District
1503: Tyrese Havens Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:30 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick nods, "Its a lot less painless way of regaining them. Also can't pick which ones that show up either" he responded. He takes off his one glove then stuffs it in his right front pocket. He thought the guy was doing the best he can with what he is limited to do and a bit impressed by what he has observed so far. Raising a eyebrow at the sight of red coloring on the older male's cheeks and the averting of the eyes he wondering if the question had embarrassed him in some way. He felt something deep down when he had seen that face, but he didn't know what that feeling was. "Uh, sure. Not a problem, Ty" he said because he hadn't expect Ty to accept his offer. He ignores the door bell because it wasn't his estate. He moves to go over to the mixer to help with it.

╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Lumiere estate 1503.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: content.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $ 832.00.ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Ty.

whiters4

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

Demon ║ 22 ║ $905 ║ Saisons Manager ║ Thanksgiving

Another sleepless night. With nightmares just as bad as the night before, Lillian was hold up in the same bathroom as the night before, huddled in the tub as if she were taking cover from an air bombing. She was broken out of her staring stupor by the vibrating of her phone on the tile floor. Slowly sitting up and cracking her neck, she reached over the edge and picked up her phone, looking at the screen and seeing the alerts on her phone. A few emails, a missed call from Sinclair and an alert from her calendar telling her it was Thanksgiving. “Oh geeze!” she hissed as she scrambled out of the tub to start a shower. Her muscles were killing her, ribs included, and needed to relax them before getting ready. Sela needed to be picked up and brought over while she spent her time away from them since they had already agreed about having split holidays. She’d spend her time at home until it was time to pick up her daughter. Maybe. Or maybe she’d end up going out to the beach or park. Not many places would be open for long today so there wasn’t any reason to be getting all fancied up. Geeze, it was going to be interesting seeing her reaction to seeing Ty and all his injuries. Maybe, just maybe, she’d stay for a few minutes to help calm the child down if it was needed.

After doing her breathing exercises and taking her shower, Lillian got dressed and stood in front of the mirror drying her hair as she hummed to herself. She wasn’t in the best of moods, but she also wasn’t in the worst of moods; she was just alright. Vaguely, she could hear conversation downstairs and merely assumed it was the ‘bodyguard’s’ husband. Inspecting her neck, there were only a yellow bruise here and there on her neck and no longer was a singular circle around her neck. They were almost like spots that were barely noticeable now. Looking down at her makeup, she began applying it to cover up everything that was still left on her face and neck. When she was finally finished getting herself ready for the holiday, the blonde packed her things away and left the bathroom to place her bag back onto one of the beds she had claimed for herself while still humming to herself. Soon enough her hand connected with the wooden railing of the stairs as her heels began to lightly clack against them while she descended the stairs. “Take me to the places that we used to go, the starlit city, our make-shift home. I’m not scared to hold your hand, on the streets of our own land~” she began to sing softly to herself as she made her way downstairs.

With a smile on her face, airbrushed to perfection just for today. Holidays were one of the few days that she truly went all out to look good. Seeing Ty, along with a stranger, her singing lowered a bit so she wouldn’t ruin whatever conversation they were having. “Slow down, just breathe. All we have is all we need. Slow down, just breathe. All we have is all we need…~” she sang quietly, almost under her breath as she poured herself a cup of coffee while minding her own business. Not wanting to interrupt their, whatever, Lillian kept to herself as she poured milk and sugar into her coffee cup and stirred the contents before taking a sip, going back to humming to herself while she was drinking. “Happy Thanksgiving everyone,” she greeted after her first drink, giving them all a friendly smile.

]
whiters4
Genkawolf

The Lady Gatekeeper

Interstellar Seeker

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:39 pm
User Image

User Image

Oº°‘¨xxxxxxxxxOOC: Lazy post is lazy. I'll post Bree when someone posts after this. I I Wearing: Sleeping Comfortable. I I Feeling: Neutral; Sleepy. I I Funds: $1,000xxxxxxxxx¨‘°ºO

"Imagine if the life that you thought you shared,
xxxxWasn't really there...

Victoria's eyes snapped open in confusion at the sound of someone moving around in the room, swiveling her head as she pushed off the bed in search of her fiance. She shoved the curtains back, only catching a glimpse of blonde hair before looking around the room in distaste; it was annoying to share a room with her. What the he- Where was he? She flipped her head the other way back to the wall, extending her pale, ivory arm over the exterior of the pillow. The fabric was soft, exceedingly so. It made her not want to get out of bed, but for now, she wanted to find her soon-to-be husband. There was no way she'd be taking care of her future nephew without time to herself and on her own. Grumbling, she swung her legs out from the bed, stepping onto the floor and exiting the room swiftly. It didn't matter to her how many voices she heard from beyond the doorway, all that she wanted was Hakem's arms around her and her body on his torso. Slowly she made her way into the living room, spotting him at the front door. Was someone here? She grimaced, slipping over to him. The nightgown slid over her skin, up and down her thighs. She stopped not too far behind him, letting her fingertips graze his back. What did this lady wa- Who cared. This wasn't their house. They didn't have to answer jack s**t. She gave a gentle tug of his shirt in anticipation, ignoring the other voices coming from the kitchen. It seemed like Bree wasn't awake yet; was her husband here too?

...It was made up in your mind.xxxx
Could be anyone, anywhere."

whiters4

The Lady Gatekeeper

Genkawolf

river rocker

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:15 am
User Image

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
🇬🇧🎹_🎹_🎹_🎹_🎹_🎹_🎹_🎹_🎹_🎹_🎹_🎹🇬🇧

🎵☕️ I'm doing "Debating"
              🎵☕️ I'm wondering "Lumiere/ Ty's place"
              🎵☕️ Im carrying "Nothing"
              🎵☕️ I'm with "Tyrese/ Lillian/ Aubrey/ Victoria/ Patrick/ Izzy"
              🎵☕️ I'm wearing "Lazy Fall"

Ah, finally! That was much better than squinting past a revisor at a slightly contorted face, even if his vision was sharp. Hakem watched the blond's hair flop down almost to ankle length and her expression soften. Now, now her face looked familiar. The wolf had to memorize close to a hundred new faces a semester, it as unlikely he'd remember just one. However, he was more likely to remember if the person was in his advanced class. She looked familiar, and he was going to put his finger on it. He used one arm as leverage against the door frame as the stranger switched the arm that was keeping her helmet pinned to her ribs. His lips parted in a silent gasp and he snapped his fingers when she extends her name, his eyes lighting with recognition. "Are you related to an Isabella? Or maybe you've visited Koizora Academy in the past? I had a student who looked a lot like you." He asked, having very little reservation about asking a partially personal question. What was the worse that could happen? She'd say no, or yes, and he'd have his answer. His face was blanketed with brief confusion as his mind snapped to the question at hand. "Oats? Um...Probably. This is my nephew's house and he eats organically, so he most likely-"

Just then he felt a touch, lowering his arm from the door to look over his shoulder. The face peeking back at him brought a warm smile to his features. "Morning, sunshine." Pretty rare that he was up before her. Sliding his hand behind him to take hold of her own, Hakem turned to Izzy and motioned her inside. The man stepped away from the door, "I'll let you ask him. He's right through there." He informed, keeping the pajama clad one slightly behind him and out of sight. There was another male in here and he hated for his ginger to be inspected the wrong way. Anyone who knew him knew he was the possessive type, though he didn't mind harmless flirting here and there. Pointing the way the genie needed to go, he waited for her to disappear before turning to the other adult. "How may I service you, m'lady?"

river rocker

The Lady Gatekeeper"

oOBookwormYumiOo

Quote:

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:45 am
User Image

Clothing: War for oats Money: $1000 Feeling: Out of place, Inferior, Envious

Izzy looked at Hakem and smiled politely as he spoke, listening patiently as he surprisingly remembered her. He was nice enough, ah, now she remembered him, He was the Astrology teacher. Izzy bent at the waist and moving down just about an inch in a mock bow before moving quickly back "In what remains of the flesh" she said to him a little more morbidly than she had intended as it had sounded so much better in her head "after some personal predicaments I decided to change my name" she said. Nephew? was her former teacher living with his nephew? Izzy kept the confused look off of her face 'well, stranger things happen these days. even great men fall on hard times' she thought, keeping the little blurb to herself since she had many years to figure out that she really shouldn't say things to a persons face. When he said that their most likely was oats in the house Izzy couldn't help the glee that came over her. Holding onto her helmet slightly tighter, she was about to ask him if she could have some, yet again when she felt as if she was rushed inside when she found the door closing behind her before she could blink, had she walked inside willingly or had he pulled her inside? she couldn't tell, she had indeed walked inside after the invitation into the fancy place, but she wouldn’t recall doing so as it was another random black space in her memory she would never find out.

Looking back at Hakem in confusion she saw him pointing in the general direction she was meant to go and she looked back at what appeared to be an entrance to a kitchen. So his nephew was in here? Izzy couldn't help but wonder if he was cute and malleable, maybe she could get laid after nearly a year of unrequited abstinence. Nervous at being in someone else's house Izzy walked to the kitchen with her helmet now held under both hands, pressing against her flat stomach. Stopping in the door way Izzy was blinking rapidly, shocked, irritated and filled with a feeling she could only describe as a rapid growth of an infectious desire to put a bag over her head, probably called shame, but the emotion more lingered along the line of wanting to leave as soon as possible. Her fingers tightened around her helmet, her long pink nails digging into the padded inside of the black helmet as her lips pressed together. Izzy felt like she would fair better if she just returned home and took her chances with Shişsuo finding her. Of all the high maintenance, uppity pretty boys she could have run in to, of all the stubborn clothing judging, mirror tossing megalomaniac's in the world, it had to be this specific one. Izzy looked around, finding herself intruding on what seemed to be a conversation between a familiar looking brunette and a gorgeous blonde, Izzy felt so very out of place. Izzy brought her gaze to the ground her head tilted at an angle that her dark blonde hair shaded her blue eyes from sight, she was just going to ask for oatmeal and go 'rich people' Izzy bitterly thought as she moved her arms up, making sure her helmet covered her small chest. Waiting until their was a moment she could speak Izzy finally spoke up "the guy at the door said I could ask if you have oats here" she said her voice lucky to make an escape past her lips.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Pocket Items:House Key, Motorcycle key, Cell phone, ID
OOC:
whiters4
Genkawolf
The Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:54 am

User Image
Quoth The Raven: "Nevermore"

═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
✗ Aubrey, Lillian, Hakem, Victoria, Isabella
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
Gown/ Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: --

Tyrese shuffled more so he was out of the way of his newly dubbed worker, standing at the end of the counter and trying to think of what else he had to cook. Hakem bought all the ingredients yesterday. "Thank you. It only needs a few seconds, then I have to stuff the peppers and wrap them in bacon." He let the other male know as he turned to his pantry and picked out which tea he wanted. He grew his own herb garden and had written at least a hundred of his own combinations, all of which were dried and stored in a cabinet completely on their own. He actually wanted to sell them at his bed and breakfast. The business owner tried to listen to whom his uncle was talking to at the door when someone else walked into the room humming. The wolf was placing a kettle on the stove when she did so, wondering if she was just getting up or had been gone until now. "G'Morning and happy thanksgiving...You look nice." He replied, feeling slightly confused, and it showed. He held off asking about Sela immediately. "Patrick, this is Lillian. She went to Koizora too, though I doubt you've met. Lillian, this is Patrick. An old room mate and friend." Just like Katio, but with longer terms. The wolf winced, catching himself on the counter as a sharp pain went through his side, reminding him he shouldn't be standing for too long. Grinding his teeth until it passed, the wolf exhaled slowly. Making his way over to the table, he'd just taken a seat when yet another someone walked in. Ty blinked at the face before she spoke, as she fidgeted with her helmet and lowered her head. He remembered her all but instantly too, even without needing to see her face; it was enough after catching her scent as she brought the smell of outside air and motorcycle fumes. After the smoke storm that landed her in his lap and the spat they got into while Finn came to visit, she'd be hard not to recognize. Yeah, this woman was one in the same, but with five more years of age on her person. He faltered a moment when she didn't say anything that would confirm it, "Isa..? I mean, Hello, uh...." He began, trying to get up again -and failing with a wince of pain. There were very few people he'd imagine ever running into again and this one walked right into his house. And he didn't necessarily mean this in a bad way, all those things were five years in the past. However, they were both jerks back then and barely on good terms. "Oats? Yeah, I have some."

User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $467.75』
Temper✎✎✎✎✎┋Stress✎✎✎✎✎Happiness lvls✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens

Out Of Chamomile:
Genkawolf"

The Lady Gatekeeper"

river rocker"

oOBookwormYumiOo"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:38 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick nods, "You're welcome and understood" he responded. He places one hand on the mixer then uses the other also to help hold the mixer and the bowel. Stopping it after a few seconds he was greeted by the first female to enter the kitchen. Turns to look at her as he was introduced to her by Ty. "I don't believe we have met back then. He always referred to you as Lil, but I didn't know actual name until now though. Nice to meet you Lillian" he said to Lillian politely. He kept an eye on Ty noticing how he was acting until he sat down at the table. He turns back around facing the mixer as soon as another person enters the kitchen. "Good thing I can handle being around small groups" he thought. He recognizes the voice when the person requested oats, but doesn't turn around to look at her. He was starting to feel agitated and if he looks to see to confirm as to who he thinks she is...well, he didn't what he would do. "I will just have to really hope she isn't that female that conveniently forgotten who I was every time we crossed paths" he thought exhaling in place of a sigh.

╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Lumiere estate 1503.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: quiet and cautious.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $ 832.00.ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Ty.

whiters4
river rocker
The Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:55 pm
User Image

User Image

Oº°‘¨xxxxxxxxxOOC: ... I I Wearing: Sleeping Comfortable. I I Feeling: Neutral; Sleepy. I I Funds: $1,000xxxxxxxxx¨‘°ºO

"Imagine if the life that you thought you shared,
xxxxWasn't really there...

Utter confusion lined the ginger's face, her hair grazing along the tops of her breasts. The dark blue nightgown shifted again on her skin before she was slipped behind him - out of sight of any newcomers or persons in the kitchen. She was all right with that; then again, perhaps it was that the last 5 years had taught her that she just didn't mind when it came to his possessiveness. It was never a problem for them. And quite frankly, it was almost a bit of a turn on. Except when she wanted to be the dominant one. She laced her fingers along with his, her opposite hand fixing the black strap on her shoulder to straighten it out. "I was looking for you. That blonde woke me up with moving her bags around like no one was in there." She grumbled, then pulled on him again. She directed her gaze towards the stair at the sound of tired footsteps, a flicker of a smile appearing on her pink lips as she noticed the familiar curly haired brunette coming down the stairs. She supposed it was pretty late if Hakem was up before her. Then again, his hearing was better than hers, and therefore more than likely affected him more than it did her.

She nodded her head, looking back up to Hakem. "Come on.." She murmured, pushing her nose and chin into his shirt. Her nostrils flared against him, huffing gently before she let out another muffled, "He has enough help. Come tend to me instead?" Her teal eyes glimmered in the sunlight peering through the close windows and door.

...It was made up in your mind.xxxx
Could be anyone, anywhere."

whiters4

The Lady Gatekeeper

Genkawolf

river rocker

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

The Lady Gatekeeper

Interstellar Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:59 pm
User ImageUser Image
HOLIDAYS!!! ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Owner ║ $1171.70

Finn yawned into the crook of his arm as he got off his bike and picked up the formerly secure pie he had strapped to his bike seat. It was one of those strange concoctions he was so good at making up. And actually, the one he was currently holding in his hands was an experiment when he had a huge sweet tooth craving but nothing round the house to actually satisfy it. He looked up how to make a sweet dough and made a dessert pizza that he just kinda fell in love with. Of course, it was something he only busted out on special occasions like holidays or when he felt like doing some small surprise for the wife. It was seriously something he didn’t make very often; if ever. Meandering his way up to the door after securing his bike, the honey brunette moved the pizza to one hand and knocked on the front door. He could already hear a lot of voices and was surprised the wolf’s house was so noisy! It may have been the holidays, but given the man’s life currently, Finn was just a little surprised to hear so many voices from beyond the door. But hey, maybe he was surrounding himself with friends and family so he didn’t have to think about how shitty his hand had been dealt recently. It seemed fair, most people would do that, but then again Ty had always been the Lone Wolf type. Even if it was better that he surround himself with friends and family during a crisis, he’d be by himself trying to deal with it alone. Stubborn. But honestly? He wouldn’t have the man any other way. That was how he knew him and how he loved him; as mushy as it sounded. Knocking on the door as loudly as he could, hoping the wolf could hear it to let someone know, Finn looked around at all the cars parked around his house. He recognized two of them but that was about it. So, the blonde life ruiner was still hanging around? Welp, if that’s the case then this was going to be interesting.

oOBookwormYumiOo
whiters4
Genkawolf
river rocker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:39 pm
User Image

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

🎵☕️ I'm doing "Dont look for me"
              🎵☕️ I'm wondering "Lumiere/ Ty's place"
              🎵☕️ Im carrying "Nothing"
              🎵☕️ I'm with "Tyrese/ Lillian/ Aubrey/ *Victoria*/ Patrick/ Izzy"
              🎵☕️ I'm wearing "Lazy Fall"

Hakem's attention gave heed to the gently tugging swim teacher tucked against his front, hitching a brow towards her face as the door made its way closed. She looked just as confused by the continuous knocking on their nephew's door. The once dead echo in the corridors was now well filled with familial murmurs. Perhaps not so lively or excited, but much more occupied then what was usual and expected. "Did she? She was in the bathroom all night, she must not have known you were in there." Having one bathroom taken up for a good ten hours of the night was inconvenient, but it wasn't his place to come knocking at the door to inquire about her woes. If it were anything like what Ty was going through, as it should be, then that was strictly between themselves. There was a kid in the middle, the astrologist wanted nothing if it. Even if that wasn't the cause, she was more or less a complete stranger to him despite being Ty's 'one and only.' Perhaps one night where the opportunity presented himself he would offer an ear. He was unsure, and perhaps unwelcome from the other party. He would just let the dice roll.

Glancing at Aubrey and giving a loose wave, he leaned down and lifted the ginger just around her waist. "You only had to say the word." He hummed softly, looking down at the bright teal eyes and the peek of her pink button nose. He shuffled off towards their guest room, sighing deeply through his nose. "What is it that's ailing you? Is it here on your lips?" He asked with the smallest teasing tone, placing her down once they could dance around the door to get it shut. He kissed her lips, leaning back to sit on one of the bunks. "If this is a little too much, we can return home and I'll just make the drive to help Ty out everyday."

river rocker"

The Lady Gatekeeper"

oOBookwormYumiOo"

Quote:

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:41 pm
User Image

Izzy looked at the brown haired guy and vaguely remembered someone named Patrick that she SORT of remembered, it was a very fuzzy memory, maybe it had something to do with one of the classes she had or maybe she had met him in one of the many cities she had travelled though, He could have also been one of the guys who frequented one of the strip clubs she worked at for all she knew, she just couldn't really remember much. Looking back at Ty, she remembered him for sure. Everyone else in the room was either another fuzzy memory or she had never met them. She still thought of Ty as a type of an Egomaniac yet she couldn't help the small warm and friendly smile that came to her face, lifting the corners of her bow shaped lips just enough to show that she was actually smiling, She wasn't big on smiles these days as they tended to bringing her unwanted attention, She hated that people thought that being nice these days was thought of as flirting, but she was pretty sure the blue lord wouldn't take it that way. Nodding her head to Ty she opened her mouth, her thin pink tongue resting on her bottom teeth for a moment before she nodded, confirming his first question that came with his name, but instead she corrected him "Its Just Izzy now. I had it changed after the incident for personal reasons" she said to him. She saw him start to get up and then the wince of pain, her initial reaction was to go help him but she refrained from doing so, the only give away that she cared about the pain was how her hands flicked at the wrists in a starting gesture that was stopped. Taking a deep breath Izzy closed her eyes for a moment and then opened them her blue eyes finding Ty's face her smile mostly gone, but her friendly demeanour still plentiful as she tilt her her head to the side which caused her long blonde hair to move with her dropping off her shoulder and sending a ripple all the way down her hair, the curl at the end reacting and making her hair spiral and catch the light "If you're injured you should rest, I'm not worth getting all befuddled over" she couldn't help but tease. Her smile then disappeared and she found herself touching her elbow with her other hand, her helmet still firmly under her arms, no longer hiding her chest now that she saw him, she found it foolish to hide something so petty. Looking back at him as she moved her hand away from her elbow she opened her lips again "You..." she stopped, trying to think of a word that wouldn't give the wrong impression but came up with none "You aged well Tyrese" she said seriously but her tone suggest she hadn't expected him to age as well as he had "you're blue hair and clothing seem to suit you now than it did before" she said, her smile finding a way back to her face "you look like quite the success story" she couldn't help the slight bitterness that came to her voice at the thought of success, but she quickly brought it back down. She really wasn't bitter about what happened, he seemed like he was very well off and even though she would have preferred the roles reversed she was glad he had turned out so well instead of the way she had been praying for him to turn out.

Shaking her head, her blonde hair flicking around her like yellow flames as she moved, she remembered why she was here. No distractions. food. "Do you think you can spare some? Like I said to Mr. Hibachi..." she pronounced her old teachers name wrong but didn't catch it "...My checks kind of on hold until tomorrow since you know, its the holidays. Do you mind?" she asked, feeling slightly bad for asking to borrow food from someone she hadn't really been nice to. She hadn't been mean to him either, but definitely not nice, and the way she had come on to him the first day they met...her cheeks turned a light pastel pink as she remembered sitting on top of him, he was so freaking comfortable, and now that she thought of it and remembered what had happened when he had freed her from her mirror she kind of wished she had teased him a bit more, but if she had they probably wouldn't be talking now. Shaking her head again this time a little more fiercely which caused her blonde hair to whip her cheeks hard enough to cause the blush to reseed, she finally found herself able to look at him again, the past was the past and she wasn't going to try anything again, besides she didn't like blue hair "If you tell me where it is I can get it and go, I don't want to bother you to much, you kinda seem like your gonna be very busy today" she grinned.

OOC:
whiters4
Genkawolf
The Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

Demon ║ 22 ║ $905 ║ Saisons Manager ║ Thanksgiving

Trying to think of something for her to do while she waited to pick up her daughter, Lillian blinked in a moment of confusion as she looked towards the wolf that greeted her. “Oh...Thanks,” she replied, a small blush and smile spreading across her shimmering lips when it registered to her. Her attention turned as she was introduced to Patrick. Seeing as he was preoccupied, Lillian refrained from extending her hand towards him. “Ah! Yeah, I don’t think we ever formally met, but I do vaguely remember someone else’s things lying about that room,” she replied with a lighthearted chuckle. Ty was a neat freak then, and would probably always be one, which was how she was able to determine what was his and what wasn’t. Not that Patrick was a messy person, but she could spot something of Ty’s in an instant. “It’s certainly nice to finally meet you too,” she added, another sip from her coffee taken. Her attention came back up as a blonde made her way into the room. More people? Well, Ty was certainly popular today of all days. At the mention of the young woman needing oats, Lillian whirled around and made her way to where they were stored. “Don’t worry, I got it,” she said nonchalantly, setting her cup on the counter. “How much do you need?” she asked, not having heard that part. She was still trying to determine what she was going to do for the day, and any lull in conversation sent her mind running away from her. She wasn’t spending it here, on Ty’s request, and she certainly wouldn’t spend it with her brother; so her options were limited. Oh well, she could always just hang out at home and work on her music while spending time with Sinclair; he’d probably whip something up for her just for the hell of it.

]
whiters4
Genkawolf
river rocker

The Lady Gatekeeper

Interstellar Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:41 pm

User Image
Quoth The Raven: "Nevermore"

✗ Aubrey, Lillian, Hakem, Victoria, Isabella, Finn
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
Gown/ Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: --

Tyrese adjusted carefully in his seat, his hand keeping his slinged arm softly held in place. "Izzy." He responded with the same gentleness, eyes closed for several seconds before they opened and noticed her smile. Another mention of an incident, but in that sense, all of them had encountered something since those fanciful years so long ago. It made him feel old as he shook his head to himself. Her sweeping hair immediately distracted him like a kitten spotting string, his gaze following its flow down to the curled ends and lingering there for a while. It reminded him of Lillian's in high school, and how he would absently play in it. It was a funny memory to suddenly come over him. "Hm...? Oh, who says you're not?" He chimed, bouncing back to his toes, although not physically. She was being slightly fidgety, not much unlike himself, and his eyes followed her movements. To her halfhearted compliment, his navy orbs only rose to hers under his lashes and he smiled politely. "Despite what a lot of people would think, the money doesn't make the man. But thank you, I'm flattered." 'Right, Lillian?' The wolf inhaled through his nose and spared the bruised blonde a glance. Especially since he was a mess lately, as well as today, with relations and hair undone all the same. But it made him feel a little better about being wrapped in casts and bandages, wearing lazy clothes while confined to a chair.

"I've always favored longer hair for women, it's a sophisticated look. It's especially cute when it frames their face so spot on." It was a compliment he meant, though his smile held the smallest hint of mischievousness. He was teasing since her face so happened to be a faint shade of pink for some reason earlier on in the conversation. "Hiba- Y-You mean Takashi?" The wolf laughed, quickly laying his hand over his face. It was more to his uncle's ridicule then to Izzy's mistake. Where was that b*****d anyway? Tyrese wasn't going to make Patrick do all of the cooking today. The wolf looked at the quiet brunet, his eyes blinking at his back. "You're more then welcome to take some, Izzy." He looked at the open door to the walk in pantry as Lillian found the oats with little direction needed. "Lillian, she can take the whole container. I have more." He answered to the question as he got up and hobbled his way to the other male in the room. "You're also free to borrow anything else you'd like, Izzy. But why don't you stay? I think Patrick wants to get to know you." He nudged the male with the less then pleased disposition, holding out his hand in an offer to take the mixer and lighten the work load. He was teasing Patick too, but really he'd like everyone to stay. He was in that kind of mood.

Once again, a knock came at the door. The wolf raised both brows, paused as he waited for a sign of his uncle opening it, and looked at Lillian as a second less quiet set of knocks followed. "Could you get that for me? Please."

User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $467.75』
Temper✎✎✎✎✎┋Stress✎✎✎✎✎Happiness lvls✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens

Out Of Chamomile:
Genkawolf

The Lady Gatekeeper

river rocker

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:26 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick turned a little and looked at Lillian with a confused expression on his face. "You're probably confusing me with another roommate he had or one of his random visitors. I don't ever leave anything of my belongings around" he responded. To say something like that to him, she made it seem like visited the dorm room while he was in class because during that time he would most likely be at the dorms. He was a tidy person from he could remember of his past even if he had a fever he wouldn't leave anything of his lying around. Wasn't hard for him to not to jump to the conclusion that Izzy doesn't seem to remember him clearly. "Would think she would considering we attended some classes together because we were in the same school. Of all people would know this appearance" he thought. He was pleased to not be interacting with Lillian anymore and now flabbergasted about what his old friend says about him and flinches at the nudging. "Don't know his end game of saying something like that, but that is the exact opposite of what I want now. If he is teasing I still have to refuse" he thought and refuses to look directly at Izzy. He felt he gotten to know enough blonde females, and one brunette, for one week and it was getting a bit tiring. His stomach was feeling queasy as he let Ty take over the mixer then hearing the knocks on the door.
He looked to be a pale on the face also, "Sorry, but I have to excuse myself from the kitchen" he apologizes and not sparing a second to leave the kitchen. He doesn't with the front door because he wasn't comfortable with answering other people's door so he headed over to the nearest bathroom he could find. He figured it was because of the number of people he knows is on the premise was too close to what he can normally handle. Despite being disappointed that there was a lack of people at his estate yesterday, it would have been quite the risk if people had shown up for his party. Didn't encounter that drama Ty was entailing about before meeting Lilian, but he was feeling sick like he hadn't been in a long while.

╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Lumiere estate 1503.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: quiet and flabbergasted then queasy.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $ 832.00.ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Ty, Lillian, and Izzy then by himself.

whiters4
river rocker
The Lady Gatekeeper

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:35 pm
User Image

Izzy rolled her eyes at the mention of long hair "really? I was thinking about cutting it. But since you said you like longer hair maybe i'll keep it a bit longer" she said as she brought her hand up and ran it though her hair causing the one big curl at the bottom to separate as she flicked the long blonde strands back behind her shoulder, showing her thin pale neck, She had been joking. She felt a little more comfortable now as it seemed the ice had been broken. She watched at the other blonde went to get oats and she quickly brought her head back to Ty, unable to fight her eyes as they rolled "Yes, their are a lot of guys who are nice even without money, but you know. Money is an added perk." Izzy was about to say more but she stopped, her lips partially open snapped shut and her cheeks turned red "Yes, Takashi" she muttered lowly. She could have sworn that she had pronounced it right but apparently she was way off.

She felt her cheeks grow even hotter at the mention of Patrick wanting to get to know her, it made her feel like a fish out of water the way her mouth opened and closed without a word to say coming forth from her vocal chords "I.I um well I'd stay, but I don't want to impose" she whispered "Just getting the oats would be plenty enough..." She trailed off as she watched Patrick. Seeing the direction he was walking,she moved out of the way since she was still in the door way so he could leave the kitchen, her eyes trailing him until she saw him disappear, once she didn't have someone to stare at she closed her eyes, letting out a deep sigh "besides, I need to go back home and finish unpacking, You know. Boxes everywhere" she blatantly lied "But I’m living in Soleil now, I might see you around town or something" she shrugged

OOC:
whiters4
Genkawolf
The Lady Gatekeeper

☼ Lumiere Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games