Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lumiere Housing District
1503: Tyrese Havens Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 3:58 am
User Image

Clothing: Golden Money: $1000 Mood: Scared

Izzy took the cigarette and held it in the flame, taking in a deep breath and letting the smoke fill her lungs for a moment and she pulled away, holding it in her lungs as she leaned forward far enough to gently flick the ashes into the tray and slowly Izzy let the burning heat out, letting it flood from her nose, causing her to look like a tiny little blonde dragon "yeah...an hour" she muttered slightly as she brought her feet back up and let her toes dig into the cushions as she tilted her head to look at the ceiling, she could feel tears forming in the corner of her eyes when she listened to him talk. It felt so good to hear some ones voice after what had happened at the beach. Izzy could feel her eyes start to puff up as she held back her tears, her nose dripping slightly as she leaned forward and sniffled slightly "no..n-no, I don't want you getting hurt" Izzy said as she brought the cigarette up to her mouth again, holding it between her lips for a second before taking a long drag, filling up her lungs with warmth. She closed her eyes as she thought for a second, slowly finding her shoulders start to relax as she let her lips form a perfect O shape as she let the smoke escape her in a long steady stream.

Turning her head to look at Tyrese she couldn't help the soft smile that came to her lips, it was a genuine smile
"I'm alright without a fire..."
she stopped, staring at him for a little while longer as she let her eyes flicker over his body "I missed you. All my time in the darkness...It was the first time I cried over anyone" Izzy whispered as she looked away from him, her eyes slightly glazed over "For Almost three years all I smelt was carrion, all I could breath was Sulfur into my lungs and my mind played with...like it was some toy.Izzy muttered slightly as she looked up at the ceiling, letting some of the ashes fall onto her skin, it didn't even seem to phase her. "Would you forgive me..." Izzy seemed to stop for a second, her lips dry as she brought her free hand to her arm and rubbed slightlyWould you forgive me for not coming back to Koizora?
Izzy whispered, unable to understand why she spoke to him about this, her father didn't know, her therapist wasn't to keep on all the details, so why him...

OOC: I made myself cry a little bit.

Pocket Items: Cellular Device, Hot Tea, Cigarette

whiters4

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 4:04 pm

User Image
Quoth The Raven: "Nevermore"
═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
✗ Izzy ||| ✗ 1501 Lumiere ||| ✗ Is wearing Jan 1st
✗ Journal: Updated 04/17 ||| ✗ Driving ||| ✗ Last Purchase: $5 Daily Pass
✗ Last Location:1201 Pasadena ||| ✗ Sela is Present and

Izzy was tearing up and Tyrese had no idea why, slowly beginning to attribute the reaction to the question he asked. And when she mentioned not wanting him to get hurt, his frown deepened considerably. The wolf believed she was confirming someone had hurt her yesterday on the beach, which had been the context in which he'd framed his question to begin with. If someone had taken advantage of what was going on and had hurt Izzy, then..."If someone so much as touched you, then tell me." He prodded, willing her to elaborate. Her only reply was to smoke her cigarette and turn down the fire, some incomprehensible smile appearing on her lips a moment later. He wasn't offended by where her eyes went, only surprised, then cofounded and concerned by her description of the last three years. What had happened since back then? He'd never known. To say she missed him was...

The wolf flicked his wrist, pressing the back of his hand to his forehead as he licked his thumb and wiped the ashes off her skin. "There has been nothing done to me for which you can be blamed." He grumbled, looking over to his duffle bag still planted beside the doorway. "I was disappointed when I realized I'd possibly never see you again, but I was never angry over something I didn't understand. I never knew what happened to you." He explained, dropping his hand into his lap once her skin was cleared. "Was that it? Whoever it was who hurt you...for three years?" He asked, steel cerulean orbs looking for crystal blue ones. Perhaps things would have been different had she been safe, but the only fault of how things were now was his own. What mattered was her being here now. "I'm sorry for whatever happened to you." Her family had come looking and he had been simply clueless.

Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $462.75』

Temper✎✎✎✎✎┋Stress✎✎✎✎✎Happiness lvls✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
oOBookwormYumiOo"

Chandra Panesar"

river rocker

Quote:

Quote:

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 4:30 pm
User Image

Izzy took a final inhale of her cigarette, a long burning pain entering her lungs as she finished, the ashes falling into the ashtray before she put the butt of the cigarette in the ashes and let the smoke free from her lungs " Even so, I wished so desperately to return that I do feel that even in part it is my fault" she said softly as she turned her head to see his eyes, finding his eyes very calming as she looked into them "back...in Koizora, I was taken from my room right after what we did" she said, a slight pink to her cheeks as she brought up the single day they had been together "As soon as you left...i didnt even get a chance to get dressed. A hand went over my mouth, I couldn't scream. I was pulled down into hell where a demon...Sishuo wanted me to name him as my master and he demanded wishes I couldn't give." Izzy shivered slightly as she ran her hands over her arms again, feeling the Goosebumps again " he had his guards torture me for only three years...i thought it was more. Izzy stopped and swallowed hard "he had me in darkness for so long I didnt remember light anymore, and then he put me in light until I couldn't remember darkness. He would make it so I couldn't breath or think or move, he would cover my face with a rag and pour water on it before removing it to show me faces...my sister was most common, he tried imitating you, but he could never get the eyes right...thry where always silver" she whispered and reached out for his face but then she stopped and moved her hand back down "he branded me like a pet and...i...i thought I saw him at the beach. Everyone was turning into a demon, and I thought I saw him standing in the waters, grinning with his white teeth and Silver eyes" Izzy brought her hand to her brand on her hip and touched it "I thought I saw him so I ran. I thought I saw him in the street and I crashed on the way here...i thought being here would be safe...since he couldn't create your face...and...you...youve always been nice, even if a little bit of an a**" Izzy smiled weekl as she attempted to joke but she couldn't put her whole heart into it as she looked at his eyes "I dont know why he couldn't create your eyes...theyre so beautiful, maybe they where to intricate for a demon to copy? she wondered aloud.

OOC: hope you don't mind the demon face thing, sorry.

whiters4

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 6:48 pm

User Image

Tyrese thinned his lips and shook his head, refusing to deal her any fault in what happened. She was taken away, she didn't leave. He told himself he should probably be flattered he'd been worth thinking about, he hadn't gone looking for her like her family had. Pulling his body out of its position, he leaned into the arm of the couch and listened to the genie open up and recount what happened in full detail. He was never good at knowing what to say, personally feeling that noting could be said. It was horrible what happened to her, and for so long- immediately after finding each other in a real way. The wolf couldn't imagine how that must have been and when she finished he attempted some relevent reply, but found none. "I don't know. But...I'll be here for a while, you can stay for as long as you keep feeling safe." He managed, along with the lowest chuckle at her comment; he could still be an a**. Pausing, he looked her over for injury from her crash and watched her hand lay over what he assumed was the brand she mentioned. He pushed himself up and went for his bag, turning to face her as he processed what to do next. She didn't mention actually wanting to stay, it was probably more accurate to say she was here to see him. "Oh! I uh, I found the autograph the other day. Thank you." He had forgotten about it, so needless to say he'd been pleasantly shocked to see it. "You should let me return the favor some day." He concluded, adjusting the strap of his bag on his way into the wash room.

"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens

User Image
Out Of Chamomile: s'all good
oOBookwormYumiOo"

Chandra Panesar"

river rocker

Quote:

Quote:

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 7:28 pm
User Image

Izzy couldn't help but smile slightly "Thanks. I don't deserve friends like you" she sighed as she removed her hand from the brand and ran in though her blonde hair, taking her bangs back as she closed her eyes. She had completely forgot about the autograph as well, between school and then travelling the world she had only managed to remember it when she had been unpacking finally "Normally when I make a promise I go though with it. Though between travelling the world and what happened I had forgotten about it till it fell out of one of the boxes I brought with me. I think its actually the original since I never came back to copy it" Izzy shrugged as she turned her body so she was laying on her hip watching him walk about "So how has your romantique life been going?" she asked, putting a slight French flourish on the end of the word You where already attractive to begin with, but you just managed to become more so, and you're a big writer now, do you have scores of women throwing themselves at your feet?" Izzy asked, raising an eyebrow in curiosity, she had never been a big reader, but it seemed like a good a place as any to start. They had spoken a little about his career month ago but she had heard nothing as of late so she was kind of curious, and it kept her mind off of...well, darker things.

whiters4

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 8:39 pm

User Image

Tyrese snorted, "Course you do, Mighty Mouse." he retorted, making quick work of the issue as she flicked on the light to the laundry room and let himself in. He dropped his bag on open counter space, stepping up to the washer machine and prying the top open. Shifting his weight to one hip, he customized the settings and started the rush of water into the metal basin. "No worries, I'll take good care of it. Mr Caine is hanging quite happily beside Ms Vina Fey Wray in my office." He pleasantly informed, yawning into his elbow shortly after. He could only roll his eyes up to the ceiling at her next question, making sure his heavy sigh was audible as he sorted his clothes by color. "So bad it's not even worth a conversation." He meant it in humor and in truth, silently shaking his head as he tossed shirts and pants this way and that. Having fans didn't flatter him, he'd remained just as antisocial as ever. Besides, once he had eyes for someone that tended to be it for him.......It could have also been men throwing themselves down, though Izzy wouldn't know he swang that way.

"Your timing is impeccable, this is the second time you've come around just as I've managed to pile drive any hope of romance right into the ground. Bravo." He chuckled this time, tossing in the lightest colored materials into the washer and adding detergent. He closed it and let it start its cycle, coming out of the room as he peeled out of his jacket. Maybe it didn't work out because none of those relationships were with her, but he wasn't admitting that with the way his life was going now. They'd already discussed her love life, he recalled, and knew she hadn't picked up any new men. Could have changed lately for all he knew. "You moved here because of your mirror, right? It can't be any coincidence that you're in a city known for love. Romeo might just be waiting right around the corner." He continued half in singsong. He hung his jacket in the coat closet beside the door, eyeing the room and compiling his mental list of things to do. Start lunch, then dusting. Rolling up the sleeves of his grey thermal, he motioned for the blonde to follow him into the next room. "I was thinking maybe a really light broth type soup, nothing really demanding or heavy on the stomach. What do you think?"

User Image
Out Of Chamomile: s'all good
oOBookwormYumiOo"

Chandra Panesar"

river rocker"

Quote:

Quote:

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 10:48 pm
User Image

Izzy rolled her eyes "Mister Tyrese is a playboy, What ever will the world do now, its last hope for salvation has succumbed to pleasures" she said over dramatically as she stood up when she saw him return from his laundry, her long blonde hair tickling the back of her legs as she moved around "I light soup sounds nice...now" she said as she hopped over the rug and walked after him curiously "I'm pretty sure Paris is the city of love. This place though is a close second, more personal" she stopped for a second and looked up "now wait. Would Paris be the city of Romance and Here be the city of love?" she questioned, tilting her head for a second before shaking her head "yeah yeah my mirror ended up here, didn't want anyone who could hurt me find it so I just tossed it though a portal" she chuckled slightly "Though I didn't expect you to be here. Or my father. or a few other people I could mention" she scowled. Izzy had seen two or three of her ex boyfriends from back in California so she had been sneaking around a lot more recently.

Izzy walked into the kitchen after him, her long hair covering her backside "so what type of soup?" she asked with a small smile "and hey, maybe that's my gift, being here when you need romantic support?" she smirked slightly.

whiters4

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 11:49 pm

User Image

Tyrese outright laughed at that one, opening his refrigerator door to see what he had available for soup. He hoped she was being sarcastic, because he hadn't meant 'it's bad' in the positive sense of having throngs of women to run through. He meant it was so bad he didn't even have a woman- or man. "I'm not that type, I'm actually a little bit decent!" He said in his own defense. Natrually he also didn't want an impression like that to catch on, he wasn't a playboy in any sense of the word. Beginning to pick out this and that, he laid them on the counter and shrugged at her question. "There could just be two cities of love." Even if one wasn't as popular as the other; he had moved here for the exact reason of it being secluded. "Small world, I guess." Because he hadn't expected to see her here either. Putting chicken in the mircrowave to defrost, the author turned towards the blonde and returned her smirk, pulling a cutting board to himself and beginning to cut what vegatables he'd gathered. His romantic support, did she say? Huh. "Who knows." He replied, answering that first before putting some thought into what he should cook. "Nothing specific, I'm just throwing together what I have. You'll have to let me know if there's something you want in here."

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
oOBookwormYumiOo"

Chandra Panesar"

river rocker

Quote:

Quote:

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 12:07 am
User Image

Izzy chuckled slightly I'm sure whatever you cook will taste amazing" she said softly as she walked behind him in order to grab her long blonde hair and braid it into one thick rope of blonde before she turned back around, she felt so much better now that she was with someone she trusted, the demon hadn't even crossed her mind ever since she told Tyrese about what happened. Izzy went back over to watch him cook and smiled "anything I can help out with? heating water, washing dishes, dusting?" she asked, not really wanting to just stay still while he was doing all the work, after all she had shown up unannounced.
OOC: Sorry, hard to type, finger cut.

whiters4

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 1:29 am

User Image

Tyrese grinned cockily, "Ya damn right." he agreed, snickering to himself as he shoved his first vegatables to the side and began cutting a new one. He kept working while she tended to her hair, occasionally glancing at what she was doing. He knealed to get out a pot, then opened the pantry to grab the chicken broth for the soup, turning his ear towards the sound of Izzy's voice a few minutes later. "Uh...I've got it here in the kitchen. But since you said it specifically, yes, I do need to dust. Do you mind? I don't usually have guests cleaning up for me." He asked, shifting to wash his hands and rinse off the vegetables before handling the chicken. He planned on finishing the cooking, dishes, and dusting before writing out a shopping list. Judgung from how his body felt he would need a nap between one of those, preferably before he left to do the actual shopping. He could have all his house chores done in a day, but was staying home longer for various reasons. Unsurprisingly- almost as soon as his mind came remotely near the subject the wolf felt the nagging instinct to call or text his brunette. Had Maxwell fed her yet? She should have taken her medication, and he should have her curtains pulled back and the window opened. The wolf sighed inwardly, shaking it off. He'd call around four pm, make sure the temporary help was handling himself. He should call Hakem and Victoria before then, see if they'd like to schedule the night or the following day to help with Aubrey. If not, he'd have to go back tonight. "The dust cloth is in the laundry room, you'll see it in the cabinet to the far right. It's inside a basket in a ziplock bag. The can of pledge will be in there too." He thought to explain as he drifted out of his thoughts, coming to clarity long enough to think to inform her.

User Image
Out Of Chamomile: No pressure. U ok?
oOBookwormYumiOo"

Chandra Panesar"

river rocker"

Quote:

Quote:

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 2:13 pm
User Image

Izzy smiled "Yes sir mr. Clean" she said as she walked over to the laundry room and started to look around for the bag with the rag inside. At first she couldn't find anything but then she saw it and she reached up, grabbing it and walked back out, closing the door and opening the bag. Taking out the pledge and the rag she started at the coffee table, removing everything on top and putting it either on the sofa or on the floor as she wiped the table down before starting to replace it "It your soup sucks though you have to sit though my horrible cooking, though I think I improved from burning toast. I made lasagna a few days ago and I thought it tasted good" she said as she moved wiped down the legs of the sofa before standing back up and going over to another table and doing the same, removing the things it held before wiping it down, replacing the items and getting the legs of the table as well, moving though the living room to continue the dusting "So, Just out of curiosity why don't you have a maid or something to clean for you? You have a big enough house and enough furniture" she said with a small smile "and you kinda look like a guy that would enjoy seeing someone walk around in a maids outfit" she chuckled a little to herself before walking over to the kitchen door and leaning against the frame "anything in here need to be dusted by the all powerful bikini girl?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.
OOC: Yeah I'm good, its on the tip of my finger so its kinda weird to type XD.

whiters4

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 2:34 pm

User Image

Tyrese watched the blonde leave, making a soft, thoughtful noise to himself as she did so. Okay yes he was a clean freak, so bite him! There was something so nice about oraganization and order. The author exhaled to himself, cooking the chicken in the bottom on the pot to give the broth more flavor later on. The house became quiet aside from the bustle of their seperate activities, the male sneaking open a bottle of white wine and pouring a glass. "I'm insulted you could even use 'suck' in the same sentence as 'my cooking.' I've been doing this for as long as I could reach the stove top on my own." He remarked in reply to the first comment to break the silence. And what a thing to say, that he could mess up a simple noodle soup recipe! "But if you want a deal then you've got one, I can use a break anyway." if she went from toast to lasagna, then she might just surprise him yet.

Facing the genie and leaning against the counter with his glass, the wolf gave her question a mental once over. "I suppose I could hire a maid if I wanted to, but I like doing my own cleaning. It's relaxing." Just like his gardening, his tea making, and his writing. He was also way, way specific about how he liked things, he wouldn't bother anyone else with that. Chuckling into his glass, Tyrese took a sip of his wine before addressing Izzy's second statement. "I own a B & B, remember? If I wanted to ogle a woman in a maid uniform then I would be at work right now." Which he did have to go and check in on sometime soon. "Besides, you're actually wrong...that's not my fetish." Pushing onto his feet, the wolf exchanged his glass for a ladle and stirred the contents of his pot. "If I didn't know and better, I'd say you're asking because you'd like to fill that position."

User Image
Out Of Chamomile: No pressure. U ok?
oOBookwormYumiOo"

Chandra Panesar"

river rocker

Quote:

Quote:

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 5:55 pm
User Image

Izzy rolled her eyes "I'd actually like to fill a lot of position for ya" she muttered as she walked into the kitchen to look at the soup and took a deep breath and let out a soft sigh "smells delicious" she said and then smirked, she betted she could probably knock his pants off with her cooking, weather it was good or bad "I bet I could make your taste buds strip, but I wouldn't be able to do so in your kitchen, its to weird to me." she smiled as she turned to look at him, her hand on her hip as she tilted her head to one side "I would have to use mine" she said to him, sticking her tongue out at him as she leaned against the counter "ooh yeah, you own a bed and breakfast...I forgot about that. But I wasn't talking random maids I was talking full on French maid outfits with short skirts and aprons and fishnets" she said, flicking her tongue out again "I can kinda see you being into that, even if they aren't actually cleaning" she said with a sigh "so what say you? we go back to my place after were done here?" she asked him.

whiters4

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 10:40 pm

User Image

Tyrese had to stifle the biggest laugh, the side of his thumb laying over his lips as he bit them and chuckled deeply to himself. Was he supposed to hear that? He wasn't going to say anything, but that was smooth as ********. The wolf curved his hand upwards, dropping his chin until his eyes were hidden behind his hair. Turning off the stove, he grabbed two bowls and began arranging a little of everything into each dish. "Pho ga." He informed, walking to the end of the bar and placing a bowl down in front of her. Took him forty minutes to make it, and to his delight he felt like he had an appetite today. Wine glass in one hand and wine in the other, the wolf moved to the bar with the genie, dragging a stool so he could sit across for her position. "If I'd hire a women to do it in my home, I may as well just make the hostesses at the job do it." He reasoned, only shaking his head as she restated he'd enjoy it. He was still a healthy young man so he wouldn't complain about the sight, but well, like he said. Spinning his fork through the center of his noodles, he fed a mouthful of chicken and bean sprouts. He waited until he finished chewing and swallowed before wiping his mouth and agreeing to Izzy's suggestion. "Dinner at your place? You'd better be ready to impress me." It was a big claim to think she could blow his mind with a meal. But! He'd give her the chance to try.

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
oOBookwormYumiOo"

Chandra Panesar"

river rocker

Quote:

Quote:

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 12:21 am
User Image

Izzy chuckled slightly as she looked at him and then the grinned as she looked at the food, it didn't look that great, and she was never really a fan of things that didn't look great, but knowing Tyrese he probably made it taste good. So with a leap of faith and prayer that it wouldn't taste like crap she took a seat and picked up a spoon, twirling the noodles around it and bringing it to her mouth. She slurped up the noodles, the last noodle making its way between her lips and she shivered slightly when she felt them go down her throat, the broth tasted amazing! How was she going to compete with this?! Well she already knew what she was going to make "Of course I will impress you!" Izzy snorted slightly as she started to twirl another bit of noodles around the spoon "I will either be so bad a** that you will drop to your knees begging me for more, Or." Izzy grinned "You will drop to your knees dry heaving" Izzy shrugged as she blew on the broth slightly "either way I get to see you on your knee's and that...that is the greatest gift I will ever be gifted" she smiled, licking her lips before opening them to take another bite of the noodles, a small sigh coming from her as she ate, her stomach growling slightly, she hadn't eaten anything since last night and this, was well, it was great. Not just because it was filling her empty stomach but also because it truly was amazing, she would never manage to get this far in her own cooking, the seemingly natural blend of the spices and meat and noodles was something she was never really good at "although my place doesn't have all the ingredience I need to make you what I'm planning on so we'll have to go to my fathers house...He's never actually their so It should be fine" Izzy looked at the ceiling as she tried to remember the address "I actually think its a few houses down" she said as she shrugged "foods delicious by the way" she said as she took a spoon full of broth and drank it, a small drip coming from the corner of her mouth and running down her chin, down her neck and over her chest, making its way between her cleavage and her bikini.

whiters4

☼ Lumiere Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas