Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lumiere Housing District
1503: Tyrese Havens Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:34 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, иσvємвєя ②⑤тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④①③
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑰ םαчs )

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2021 10:33 pm
User Image
User Image

✗ Profile: ┋✗ Journal: ┋ ✗ Wearing: ┋ ✗ Status:

"I know you're beyond ready for this-...No." Tyrese huffed, feeling the heat of the sidewalk burn through his jeans where he was bent on one knee, a pocketbook sized box open in his right hand. He used his other hand to swip the top closed, moving the same hand to his cheek as he huffed.

"I'm ready now." Giving it another try, he opened the box again, looking up at an invisible face several feet above, but his lips merely thinned and he sighed. This impromptu rehearsal on the sidewalk looked downright ridiculous, but at least he wouldn't make it home from Pearls and get tongue tied in front of Bree. The next car to drive by wasn't the first from which the passengers were giving him a strange look. He ignored it.

"I know last night speaks for itself-- dammit, that's not...it." He growled audibly. His blood was back to boiling, those mere words reviving the memory. Referencing the guy he tried to choke out in her bar wasn't really...an ideal build up to this kinda thing. Although, it if wasn't for that man trying to come onto her with that creepy ******** pick up line, he never would have-- never?

Looking at his hands as they anxiously stroked and cupped the delicate box, the wolf was mentally carried back to the image of the white of his knuckles as he grasped that a*****e's shirt in both fists. Aubrey's voice telling him it was alright- the slight air of alarm drifting from her small body-- even her touch tenderly petting his arm hadn't phased him or calmed his snarling. He'd had to fight himself to loosen his grip enough to let the man tear free and scramble out of the establishment.

And he was still enraged by it, nibbling at his lip to keep himself rooted. Maybe he should start with an apology for bruising her shoulder with several hard bites after? Somehow he didn't think she minded, and he wasn't expressly sorry (for actually hurting her, yes, of course he was sorry- but in principle,) he wouldn't be that way if not for her. Ever since their wild escapade in his car, he hadn't been entirely the same; and not nearly, now, after months with her dragging his animal out of him like this. He hadn't even known he was capable.

But the more she begged for satisfaction, the more his animal emerged, and now he didn't even regret this natural-feeling process of being attuned with his wolf, not just steered by it. He'd been silent for a while now, slowly opening the box as he settled on simple words. "You make me a better man...Will you make me a whole man and be my mate?" A relieved feeling pricked his chest and Tyrese knew these were the words he'd roll with, though now he fretted if now was the right time.

A mark was just as good as a wedding ring, in wolf terms, so perhaps he should wait until he was ready to purpose? He was ready now, though; he could have a ring instead and be just as content, but a proposal had to be special. Tyrese imagined how he would have treated that man if Bree were his mate when he came onto her. His body shivered with satisfaction at the thought of violence, but he shook it away, getting up and resuming a hurried walk home. He was more concerned with making it special, and so perhaps he'd have to ask her how she'd like to celebrate. Getting naughty in the jacuzzi would be enough for him, he liked the sound of her voice echoing outdoors.

No, down boy. Tyrese pushed the box down in his back pocket, letting himself inside the house and breathing deeply to pinpoint the brunette by her scent. He hadn't mentioned leaving in much detail, so he hoped she hadn't gone anywhere. "Where are you, my goddess?" If she hadn't departed, he would already know the answer, calling anyway just to hear her voice beckon him into any series of rooms in the house. When, if, she did reply and he didn't have to text to figure out her whereabouts, he jogged off that way, feeling hopeful and upbeat. After today, Aubrey Clark would be his mate. He and his wolf couldn't be happier.

Out Of Chamomile:
                                                Yummy Galaxxy

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 12:47 am
whiters4

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖 OOC: --Today's Outfit: A white off-shoulder top with a frill and dark skinny jeans.Feeling: Elated, ContentProfile: [Click Here]〗⊙

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

It was a crisp November morning, but even still, Bree settled on a white top that left her shoulders barren for the day. And as she stood perched closely in front of the standing mirror on the edge of the bedroom, she idly strummed her fingertips over the new markings that painted her skin. She had always been a fan of being marked, the sex was never required, but Tyrese made something of a spectacle of it that she appreciated more often than not. Especially last night- A shooting electric tingle found its way between her thighs and lower back. It was funny, wasn't it? Sort of. As long as they had been together now and only last night he had been a spectator to the occasional non-contentious comment she was subject to. She did work in a bar after all, and had for years, but the flirt was enough for her to temporarily worry for the man's safety. If he hadn't managed to escape Tyrese's grip, she may have had to ask for help just to pull the wolf off of him.

She rolled her tongue across the roof of her mouth, twisting her hips side to side until each shoulder was presented beneath the sunlit room as she fluffed her bangs. Her form had filled out since her heavier depression of Finn leaving - not fatter, per say, but certainly back to how she used to be before, well, everything. A warm blanket cloaked her body like honey, something she that felt faked in her previous, now non existent marriage. A soft, happy sigh escaped her lips. She just wanted to spend the day with him. Maybe she'd offer to take a little trip to Beach-A-Palooza or back to the underwater caves; Pezzle's had been an interesting little shop.

Just as he was heading through the front door she was trodding down the lengthy stairway. "Right here, my absolute treasure~." She purred in response, curls bouncing along her cheekbones with every step down. "Are you looking to mark up my other side too?" She teased - not that she was opposed to the idea. Hopping off the last step she strolled eagerly to him, leaning onto her toes as her arms wrapped around his neck until her fingertips caressed the base of his hair and intertwined between his navy locks. "Hi~." She smiled fondly, lovingly up at him.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2021 12:33 am
User Image
User Image

Absolute Treasure. Part of him is always inclined to disbelieve it, merely because he felt less than able to express how much more he had to saturate her with, enough that she'd never need come up for air. But he accepted it anyway, all but groaning at the content feeling that cloaked the room when she entered it, as though he'd walked into the sun, or the deepest part of the ocean. Right- yes- marking- His chest rumbled slightly, but he restrained. "You don't think both shoulders should match? I do." The wolf mused, a pleased thrill playing up his spine as he noticed her bite marks were bared. Didn't it bother her? Didn't it hurt? His senses were so dizzy when he did it, it hadn't registered if he'd scared her, yet it seemed apparent now that he mustn't have.

Afterall, it wasn't merely a transition for solely himself that he'd become more of an animal with her. Perhaps she'd surmounted surprise. As if on autopilot, he leaned down so her hands could comfortably encompass his neck, his arms encasing her waist and lifting her to his level. "Hi to you." He murmured, his tongue already prodding around the small discolored wounds. Tyrese wasn't proud of himself, but he didn't hate it, either; especially when she displayed it like this. The wolf sucked on one of the bruises slowly, only to realize he'd let his thoughts derail. Shi- Should he do it here, or consider somewhere special? "There's something important I want to do today, do you maybe want to go out? Stay in?"

Out Of Chamomile:
                                                Yummy Galaxxy

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2021 1:13 am
whiters4

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖 OOC: --Today's Outfit: A white off-shoulder top with a frill and dark skinny jeans.Feeling: Elated, ContentProfile: [Click Here]〗⊙

"Like I'd stop you." Her voice was testy as she lulled her head off to the left side. Those chocolate brown curls tickled her nape. The room felt cool, leaving his touch absolutely much warmer than usual against her skin - not that it wasn't warmer than usual already; he was an animal. His breath only followed a hot pursuit behind his tan lips. She'd have him take her right there on the stairwell if she could; not that he'd need that much more coaxing. She was learning his weak spots as they came to her, the ones that would leave her heavy, filled, and breathless by the time she was done pressing them. With a short inhale she slowly swung her head back up to meet her forehead against his once he uncinched his lips from her deeply marked shoulder.

Something important? Almost obliviously she tilted her head and cocked a brow, still leaned up close against him. Something to do at Amour? She would come along for the ride if that's what he was wanting to do, she didn't mind. A stroll on the beach might have been a little out of the question, but even so, whatever she could do to spend the extra time with him. That glittering amethyst gaze fell over the navy orbs she had fallen so deeply in love with - like a clear night sky after the passing storm. Her fingers massaged into his scruff. "I'll follow wherever you need to go~. Do you need to stop at work?" At the indication of his scent finally finding her nostrils, she redirected her nose down his cheek and brushed up beneath his jawline; lightly enough to tickle, but firm enough to indicate her real intentions. She wanted to hear him howl. "What's the weather like? We could always rent a movie and order in... Or go to Taste of Italy..." Her eyes closed and she left a gentle kiss against his neck. "Is there somewhere specific you need to go? We could always hit up the bars-"

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2021 1:24 am
User Image
User Image

Well...he couldn't argue that. The shifter didn't often hear no's from Aubrey, she wasn't especially fussy about most things. Her thing about tea had been forgiven, at least he could enjoy it with Julia on occasion. "You wouldn't." Agreed the bluenette with a half smile, further arguments quashed as she exposed her throat and shoulder. She was throwing stones at a bear trap, hoping one of them would cause it to snap. Tyrese tried not to give it away that it was working. If it weren't for what he had to do today, he wouldn't be thinking about it now. Still, it was difficult with her breath fanning against his face. Suckling his lip into his mouth, the male was delayed in thinking of how to feng shui the occasion without dropping too heavy of a hint.

He could see the gears in her head turning, and hoped she hadn't picked up on his heart rate increasing. Her fingers could be blamed for that, he'd say, and it'd only be a partial lie. No...Not work, no." Tyrese shook his head, glad he'd put the box in his back pocket. Ah, regardless, it still seemed she may find herself feeling something hard against her. "Must you be so dangerous, my goddess?" He questioned in that deep gruff voice, one hand folding to grasp the back of her thigh. His thumb stroked her rear as he contemplated massaging what was under the crotch of her pants.

He couldn't even think of what she was saying, he heard order in, and very well imagined himself face deep between her legs...maybe with the shirt still on, and that was his meal right there, wasn't it. Chocolate curls fluttered as he exhaled roughly, plopping the brunette on her feet. "Its in the fifties..." Where was somewhere special? He'd want to make the actual mark somewhere in private- it was as intimate an act as there was, but his mind could hardly formulate a cozy thought here. "How about the drive in?" The wolf half blurted, pulling up the mental image of lots of blankets and pillows, pulling the hood up when they needed to be a little more secluded.

Out Of Chamomile:
                                                Yummy Galaxxy

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2021 9:03 pm
whiters4

User ImageUser Image

Only for you. The words held back in her throat. So it had nothing to do with work then? A small anxious pit began to form in the center of her chest, caught on by the nervousness she was beginning to recognize as emanating from his direction. Did he need to tell her something important - something that might have brought a negative emotion overwhelming her? No- He wouldn't have been so readily at her demand if otherwise. Her feet were suddenly on the ground again, hardly realizing she had been off of it in the first place. She shifted her leg to start caressing what she could between his against her thigh, but at the sound of a drive-in movie, her attention was immediately snapped and drawn. Her eyes lit up like twinkling jewels. Apparently she had the same idea in mind. Something about curling up together in a plentiful bundle of blankets, occasionally turning the car on if they got too cold, which she highly doubted would happen. He was a walking furnace. She knew that now.

"I'd like that!" She chirped, slowly, but reluctantly, releasing her secured grip on him to look around for a pair of shoes she might have left stacked against the base of the stairs, out of the way of any passersby. His ticks and how he preferred his home and belongings were almost becoming habitual now. He was more clean than she was, not that she was all that dirty, but she did leave clothing on the floor a little more frequently than he did, if ever. Glancing over her shoulder, she already had a pair of dark brown boots in hand to match her hair. "Unless we should have a little quickie before we go~?" Ziiip! Up went the zipper on the inside of her right ankle. Just his presence behind her was both comforting with a slight hint of sexual intimidation. And she thought her teenage years left her stimulated.

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2021 12:27 am
User Image
User Image

The look in her eyes got him smiling, despite squirming like his life depended on it just seconds before. When she let him go, lord have mercy, he moved to the closet for a fur blanket and several flannels of the same, debating only shortly before grabbing neck pillows as well, and a few pillows Sela kept here, since using his decorative ones was a no-no. "Little? Quick??" The lupine was merely pouting now, turning carefully to toe the door shut and begin towards the garage. He wanted to, yet he wasn't sure he could wrap it up in a timely manner --and timely for what? Surely the movie showings were staggered enough not to be problematic if they were a little delayed. More importantly, he wanted to save it until after. But what would he do if she started pawing at him in the car? Tyrese couldn't hope a lot of people were there, obviously, because he kinda wanted to ******** her in the car, just not before.

And there it went, the second voice in his head, that had gradually become louder as the months passed, this time trying to persuade him that pleasing his mate was his great commission as a wolf, aside from caring for the rest of the pack. Why not do it twice? It'd be like...a before and after. Dammit, his wolf had a convenient point. Tyrese sighed again, not meaning to do so aloud, as he stepped down into the garage and opened the backseat. In tumbled the blankets, then his box into the storage slot at the bottom of the driver's door. Perhaps not every detail mattered, perhaps the perfection happened within the blunders and the not-to-plan fiascos. Surely he'd learned that in his twenty-something years? Ty hurried to intersect the brunette before she could climb into the vehicle, catching her with one arm around her waist as he walked right back inside.

"If you want it quick, then you'll need to stop me yourself~" He hummed, shrugging, as he made the exception to use the couch for now. Nothing much stayed sacred when one wanted their mate as desperately as he stayed wanting Aubrey, so he'd admit she had the reins, and hopefully, the self control to pull them when she said she would. If not, then hey, what was the harm in delaying their departure by half an hour or so?

——————————————
                                                Mini skip
                                                ——————————————

When they did agree on leaving, Tyrese decided to fill a thermos with hot chocolate, not feeling much like the cheap hot water prepackaged stuff at the concession stand, and grabbed anything else requested of him. He got the door for the brunette, leaned down to buckle her in himself, then they were off. The wolf felt confident about how the rest of the night would go.

[exit to the drive in]

Out Of Chamomile:
                                                Yummy Galaxxy

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:46 am
whiters4

User ImageUser Image

Was he pouting? The sight of that almost-protruding lip made her laugh. It was flattering - the idea that he wouldn't be able to stop long enough for 'just a quickie'. The way his eyes searched her every curve... Or how his tanned lips melded against her rosy vermilions... His face nestled hotly against her neck, trailing marks wherever he could... She felt another electrified tingle make its way up the center of her spine. The repetitive motion of his hips on- She suckled in her bottom lip, ignoring the shudder shaking her shoulders. The frills of her shirt bounded lightly. Oh, she'd be climbing on top of him in the car before rolling over submissively if he wanted to take the reigns alright. Was he thinking that too? Relating it to that late afternoon in the car; their first time? There was now a sultry tone to her voice and she exhaled what sounded like a very small moan. Unintentional, but she wasn't reluctant to show her want for him.

She turned to search for the last place she might have placed her purse. Her eyes scoured the living room, glancing over the couch and coffee table. And as she crossed towards the ktichen, her shoes were almost silent on the hard floor. It had been that way all of her life. All the times she'd scared her mom throughout her childhood when she'd unknowingly walk into the same room as quiet as a mouse. A warm smile graced her lips. She wouldn't bother packing anything once she noticed the wolf already had what he wanted to grab in mind. That had always been particularly nice with him - he was always taking care of whatever they might need for the day. A natural father type for Sela... And it made her begin to rethink the idea of wanting her own child again. Not that she hadn't grown fond of the little pup but... There was something different about seeing her own baby from her own blood with the person she was in love with. She swallowed, figuring that sort of talk was a far, far ways off. She had never known if he would want another baby. And even then, she wasn't sure they had been together long enough to consider the idea; not that it hadn't been said in foreplay on several occasions. "I want you to make me pregnant~." She puffed her cheeks out.

And as she made her way into the kitchen, she finally eyed the bag she had been looking for. She swept it off the counter in one motion and turned on her heel to exit back towards the garage. The cold chill of outside air brushed along her skin. Had winter really come so fast? It felt like not long ago she would have been strolling around Amour in a sun dress with her peach bikini right underneath. The cold didn't bother her too much, Soleil didn't get nearly as nasty weather as more Northern areas, but, even still, she already missed soaking up the summer sun.

A warm, strong arm scooped along her midframe, eliciting another laugh. "Mr. Havens." She cooed. The same tone stuck to her words. Already her feet were peddling backwards toward the couch where he seemed to be guiding her to. "Do you really think I have such a capability~?" Oh, she did. If she worked the puppet strings in the right direction- A timely clench, his name falling breathlessly from parted mouth- She was confident she could finish him quickly and, of course, enjoy it all the same. And then later she would be riling him up again, rolling up along his waist until she'd release the reigns and submit to his every touch.

{Minor Time Skip.}

She fell back into the passenger seat with a smile, gazing back over his face and, now slightly, disgruntled hair as he buckled her in all his chivalrous manner. It didn't matter. His looks were for her eyes only where they were going. "I love you." She murmured, resting her hand along the top of his forearm once he settled himself in and started the car. And off they went.

{Exit.}

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:26 am
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑭тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④⑨④
( ① чєαя, ④ мσитнs, ⑨ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:49 pm
There’s a post here, you just dont see it.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2022 2:28 am
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, αρяιℓ ⑳тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ⑤⑤⑨
( ① чєαя, ⑥ мσитнs, ⑬ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy