Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[MAD SCIENCE PARTY] Date auctions!! Bids closed! RP open! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TiH Student Council

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:39 pm
User Image

With a little more than a week to go before Amityville's Halloween dance, it was probably time to actually let creeple know it was happening. While there were plenty of rumors stirring the autumn air around campus, there had been no official announcement from the new student council about what to expect. Until now.

The gymnasium had been redecorated overnight, the event stage assembled and draped with thick, dark curtains bathed in blacklight. For now, all that stood on the stage was a folding table. At the center of that table was a pen and clipboard. A single sheet of paper was pinned under the clip, glowing eerily in the blue-purple light.

A sign up sheet.

Quote:
Welcome to student auction sign-ups for the Mad Science Dance that will take place between October 21st and 31st!

Beginning on October 18th, all signed up students will be separated into lots and put up on the block to be purchased as dates! Any enrolled student may sign themselves up. They may also ICly sign up others as a joke, but they may not do so without the OOC permission of the character's player.

Auctions will be held in this thread. Rules and instructions on how to bid will be posted on the 18th.

If you would like to sign up, please post the following code. Feel free to RP in the empty gym until the auctions start.

[size=18][b][color=#FF7519][ SELL ME ][/color][/b][/size]
[size=11][u]Character's name:[/u]
[u]Link to character's journal:[/u]
[u]Link to piece of art you would like used for auction:[/u] (you don't need to provide one)
[u]Player's username:[/u] [/size]

[size=9]I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I HAVE THE PERMISSION OF THIS CHARACTER'S PLAYER TO SIGN THEM UP FOR THIS AUCTION[/size]

Those characters who do not garner any bids shall become the minions of the student council and will be doted on throughout the festivities, if the character's player so desires.

You have until October 17 at 11:59pm PST to sign up!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:20 pm
[ SELL ME ]
Character's name: Crimson
Link to character's journal: Hi
Link to piece of art you would like used for auction: I don't have art yet :'D
Player's username: iStoleYurVamps

I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I HAVE THE PERMISSION OF THIS CHARACTER'S PLAYER TO SIGN THEM UP FOR THIS AUCTION

[ SELL ME ]
Character's name: Michael
Link to character's journal: Hi
Link to piece of art you would like used for auction: I don't have art yet :'D
Player's username: iStoleYurVamps

I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I HAVE THE PERMISSION OF THIS CHARACTER'S PLAYER TO SIGN THEM UP FOR THIS AUCTION  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:40 pm
[ SELL ME ]
Character's name: Hollandaise
Link to character's journal: green & growing
Link to piece of art you would like used for auction: art art 8D
Player's username: The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:34 pm
[ SELL ME ]
Character's name: Annalise
Link to character's journal: [HERE]
Link to piece of art you would like used for auction: [HERE]
Player's username:
Nyxtsuki Moon

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:36 pm
[ SELL ME ]
Character's name: Pierre Tempete Loyal
Link to character's journal: u/c journal
Link to piece of art you would like used for auction: N/a (yet...maybe)
Player's username: Chibi_Kokoro143

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:44 pm
[ SELL ME ]
Character's name: Meixiang
Link to character's journal: [x]
Link to piece of art you would like used for auction: [x]
Player's username:
Yayoi

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:59 pm
[ SELL ME ]
Character's name: Caoineadh O' Briain (Keen)
Link to character's journal: x
Link to piece of art you would like used for auction: link
Player's username:
Steal

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:00 pm
[ SELL ME ]
Character's name: Lusine
Link to character's journal: Link
Link to piece of art you would like used for auction: Link
Player's username: Elda-Kun

Elda-Kun

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:10 pm
[ SELL ME ]
Character's name: Pachua
Link to character's journal: X
If non cannon art is allowed then - X
Player's username:
endejester

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:33 pm
[ SELL ME ]
Character's name: Aniu Ebonmourne
Link to character's journal: I am the great pumpkin
Link to piece of art you would like used for auction: N/A unfortunately... ; v; Just offical art
Player's username:[Mistress Morbid]

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:40 pm
[ SELL ME ]
Character's name: Brand
Link to character's journal: Brand's Kip
Link to piece of art you would like used for auction:here is pretty man
Player's username: FACE YOUR DEMONS

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:04 pm
[ SELL ME ]
Character's name: Mayaa
Link to character's journal: [x]
Link to piece of art you would like used for auction: * v *
Player's username: [A.V.]

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:05 pm
Night had being laying in the rafters of the gym for hours when he heard that some sort of event was going on. of course, being the kitty he was, he had been watching all the little signups with a flick of his black tail and bright glowing eyes.

It was a new student council, and one without his queen and king, but it didn't stop him from seeing how they worked.

He was scoffing at most of the entries until a pretty pumpkin haunt caught his eye. He had to see a ghost sign up and curious as to what kind she was, he rolled off his rafter and floated down next to her, tapping her entry with a long finger.

"Hello pretty haunt!" He said cheerfully, "I think you might be a little too pretty to be auctioned off yeah? I'm Night, a black cat. What are you?" He leaned in a little close to personal space bubble, "You smell like pumpkins."

[Mistress Morbid]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:46 pm
[ SELL ME ]
Character's name: Ajax Serpico (AJ)
Link to character's journal: It always consists of a sweet scent
Link to piece of art you would like used for auction: Have some newly out-of-oven spookies
Player's username:
Meegane

[ SELL ME ]
Character's name: Mellow Marsh (not marshmellow)
Link to character's journal: Pool is still polluted by eggs
Link to piece of art you would like used for auction: Hello, I am a MLP
Player's username:
Meegane

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:01 pm
Aniu poked her head into the gym. Awesome. Aniu grinned as she literally skipped up to the table in order to sign herself up. After signing her name with an over dramatic flourish (okay, maybe she was a bit too excited) Aniu blinked curiously when a long, slender finger tapped her entry.

Golden eyes landed on ears first and she was suddenly overcome with an insatiable desire to touch and scratch them. "Well wouldn't that be a good thing then yeah? If Im too pretty, that means they'd raise a lot of money. Sounds like a win-win to me." Unless she got stuck with some creep. Oh please, whoever was in charge, don't let that happen. "Aniu." She laughed when he leaned in and commented on her smell. "That's because I'm a Pumpkin Haunt. I'm the great pumpkin don't'cha know." She grinned, giving him a wink. "So what about you, Mister Black cat. Signing up or are you getting a sneak peak of whats to come?"

Nyxtsuki Moon
LET THE DORK FEST BEGIN

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas