Welcome to Gaia! ::

Modifoxes

Back to Guilds

The current Modifoxes shop guild! 

Tags: modifox, modis, breedables, adoptables, adopts 

Reply ● RP Forum
I could make a deal with you (Celen and Dar + others) FIN Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:39 pm
Moving this from old guild...

User Image
Nos glided slowly in the cold air feeling like it was perhaps a horrible way to die. Frozen to death would not be a pretty way to go, still there were foxes who lived this far north and he had his flames so it wasn’t like he was going to die like they might if they weren’t careful. A spot of blue caught his eye perhaps it was the bright offset from the white but Nos glided down toward what he realized was a phim. Grinning he decided he was going to have some fun. He didn’t need to make deals all the time but finding them where he could was always such a sweet challenge.

Dar was making impressions in the snow to make a story to show Celeen later. He was half way through when a shadow crossed over him and landed in the middle of the beginning scene Dar had been working on. He watched as the snow impressions melted into nothing as the new fox had black flames on his paws. Looking up he saw a golden mask on a deava and was rather disappointed about his story but figured it wasn’t to big a loss since he could always make it again for Celeen later. “Hello there.” Dar gave the stranger a happy perky smile. He was a kind fox to all other foxes and had never been taught prejudice or distaste of any kind. To him all foxes were nice unless they proved otherwise themselves.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:42 pm
original post by lisa
User Image

Celen was hard at work once again. Not that she minded it to much because it was what was needed to be done to survive. But now she was working double time because she was working hard to make sure not only she survived but that her companion Dar the phim survived as well. While the boy was sweet he really didn't know how to be rough when need be so it had Celen going over time. She was working on making a new den for the both of them.

It worried her to make such a big den though. For it meant that in order for Celen to have the heat and warmth of her old den Dar would have to be there every night to take up the renaming space. But she built it any way and as quick as she could. Time was everything out here and Dar was down below doing something that she didn't know. She didn't want to leave him to long.

wc: 168  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:43 pm
Friendly and nice. Well this was a fun change of pace for the blood stained deava. “Hello to you as well.” He bowed his head. “I’m afraid I’m really used to this area of the world. Perhaps you could tell me about some of the sights?” He smiled warmly trying to get to know this phim so as to see the best possible way to find out his desires and therefore the bases for a deal. He kept his flames back and wings tucked back under his cloak. He felt he looked far less intimidating that way. Most didn’t seem to mind when he traveled and spoke with others like that. The blood stains were harder to hide but he could always blame them as being part of his coat pattern to those who weren’t that observant.

Dar smiled and tilted his head one ear flopping far to the side. “I wish I could help you but I’m pretty new to all of the north myself. I’m Dar by the way. If it weren’t for Celeen I would have been frozen to death by now from a blizzard.” He looked up at the sky. “Still most of the land is pretty much how you see it from the air I think so if you really wanted to find something a short flight would point anything of interest out. There is a tribe up north a bit more. I do know that much.” He looked back the pretty gold mask. “So who are you and why do you wear a mask?”  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:54 pm
original post by Lisa
Celen had finally finished the new den. It took all morning and most of the early afternoon but she had finally done it. Stretching and letting out a yawn she let some of the tension in her muscles ease. She glanced down to where Dar was and noticed a Daeva. It made her fur stand on end and put her on the protective side. Fur bristling she was on the move. She ran and jumped from place to place down the mountain side.

She then full out ran to Dar hoping to get there before something bad happened.

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:07 pm
“Nos seems to work for most foxes I come across as remembering my full name can be rather a mouthful.” Smiling at the silly little phim he was struck by how incredibly naïve this male clearly was. It was only an orange barreling ball of fur scrambling toward them that gave Nos pause in his plans. “The Celen you spoke of .. is orange?” Nos nodding in the direction of the coming fox creature. A bit stout compared to regular foxes. An the color was awful to his tastes though it was easy to see it should it be snowing hard out so at least the fox couldn’t really be lost.

Dar turned his head and seeing the brightest sunshine in his life coming smiled warmly though it faded a bit when she got closer as her face was clearly that of concern and worry. “Celen are you alright?” He moved to her side his ears drooped low and his wings tucked tight to his sides. It was good of Nos to point out Celen coming because clearly something had to be very very wrong.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:55 am
Celen's powerful muscles helped her eat up the distance between Dar and the stranger. It was a good thing to be a sledfox some days and today she was definitely counting today as one of them without a doubt. As she came to a slow stop in front of them her fur had a light coding of snow powder that she had kicked up from her run but her fur was bristling and body posture said she was weary of the new-comer. "Who are you?" she said to the unknown male as she positioned herself between him and Dar before glancing back at Dar "We shall talk about this later," she informed him. She could tell that the stranger wasn't innocent like Dar and that didn't put her at ease because she didn't know what he wanted.

wc:137  

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:38 pm
“As I was just telling the phim here Nos will work for my name as it tends to run a bit long. Now then Celen perhaps you could stop glaring for a moment.” Nos gave a yawn not particularly interested in the fox that was acting like a rabid squirrel, a painfully bright rabid squirrel. He nodded to the phim. “As for what’s wrong I think that should be clear enough. Judging from the fact she is between us and near snarly I’d say she doesn’t want me within a league of you.” He gave the pair a soft almost pained smile. “I am a deava and one with blood covered fur.” He held a paw up so it could clearly be seen. “It’s hardly her fault for acting in this manner. Most others do.” He tilted his head a fraction of an inch as he put his paw down looking at Dar. “In fact those who do just up an approach either have never known fear or never mistrust. It doesn’t take a genius to figure out what kind you are.” He shrugged as though not caring all too much.

Dar was glad Celen was so protective but Nos wasn’t mean at all. He nudged her gently as though to give her some support and some of his calmness. He also supposed it was true because he had never really been all that brave since a lot of things scared him but he didn’t think he had ever mistrusted anyone. “Huh. I never thought about that. Though I didn’t really see your paws in the snow either. Just you all covered up in the mask and asking what could be around here.” He smiled warmly and looked at Celen. There was no malice or even scorn in his voice as he told Celen he was pretty sure Nos had gotten lost in the area like he had.

Wc 318  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:40 pm
Celen accepted Dar's nudge but she didn't want to give ground to the stranger. He might not be there to hurt them but even taking food or killing the wrong animal or anything of that sort could put them in danger even if it wasn't intentional. It was just how life was up this far north only those strong enough or smart enough survived. And while she loved Dar dearly the boy had no sense of survival in the sense she did.

But she had felt that maybe she had been a bit rude but honestly she was just having mix feelings. She felt like she should apologize to the stranger but that could be seen as a weakness and the stranger wanting to take their food. She turned slightly keeping an eye on the stranger, "What is it that are wanting Nos?"

wc: 143  

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:00 pm
“Currently very little. Knowing what’s around would be useful as ranging on other’s areas isn’t the best idea when the natives are hostile.” He gave the vixen a dry smile knowing he could just roast her alive if she were too annoying, but not really wanting to made such an extravagant display. He liked to keep his abilities in check and in fact disliked the idea of resorting to violence to solve issues. “Though it seems your phim was of little enough assistance there. Why he doesn’t fly and scout out the terrain for you is well beyond me.” He gave a half shrug pointing this out. “Though if he is unsafe to leave alone perhaps you should have him stay a bit closer to the den?” He gave Dar a pointed look over in front of the bright fox. “mmm not much to look at it seems.”He didn’t finish that thought line as his use for Dar was limited and Celen seemed less so by the moment. “Though you’d be hard pressed to lose track of him in the sky with the orange. Tell me are the two of you all that’s out here? Just two foxes in all this snow seems a bit harsh on you.” He looked more to Celen at this but left it open as not to insult Dar.

“I can scout a bit for Celen but she says a lot of the dangers she has to cross are hidden under the snow so it’s just easier for her to run and tell the land under her paws than it is for me to circle around. And I can’t fly in storms since they are so cold and dangerous out here I’d likely end up dead.” Of course Celen had pressed these things on him though Dar really wanted to help more. He could haul and carry things for her when she made kills and he could help keep her warm, but the sad truth was he depended on her for so much out her. Nos’s words stung a bit but he kept a smile on his face since he was sure Nos hadn’t meant them to be quite so digging about the saying at the den. He nodded at Nos’s last comment living out here was hard but Celen was here and he loved to be near her and listen to her and just be around her even when she was busy with other things. Celen was the most important thing to him and she lived here so this place wasn’t so bad.

wc 430  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:29 pm
Celen huffed at the comment of the natives being hostile. It was his own fault really….kind of….sort of we are just going to go with it being his fault. Scary looking Modiaeva and with how most daevas act she had to be on guard you know or she might become food to the big brute. Her eyes narrowed in on the male. Now he was just being plain insulting and she knew it even if Dar didn’t. Oooh she wanted to smack him so bad but being a sledfox made her even smaller then a normal modifox and they didn’t even have much of a chance going up against a daeva. Then an idea struck her that made the vixen practically purr.

She calmed herself and gave herself a mental shake before strutting her stuff sort of speak up to the daeva. She made herself look as cute as possible and looked up at him with her big eyes as she gently laid a paw on his foreleg. “Now I am sure you can understand why I seem a bit hostile couldn’t you? I am sure you know what other Daevas are like and as you can see I am much smaller than a normal Modifox. So how was I to know you would be any different. I was just trying to apply a scare tactic that has worked to save me from any harm. Surely you can understand this right?” She asked as she brushed against him in a seductive manner. She paused and looked at him “Though I do know what your implying is very rude and I know you know it to. Though one is curious as to what you are referring to when you say not much to look at. As for being the only ones out here yes and no. On this side of the mountain and in this smaller mountain range we are the only ones but up on the bigger mountain range there are tribes of other sledfoxes. Some friendly some not. I just prefer not to get mixed up with them.”

wc:349  

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:51 pm
wc414

The little vixen’s ire was so amusing he smiled at her glare over the little insult. Her change of pace was even more amusing. He barely glanced at her paw on his leg and warmed it enough to make her wish to withdraw it. “Oh I know many a tactic little fox. After all I’m well versed when it comes to lies. Deava remember?” He chuckled that she even tried this approach. Riku at least had been interested not this shallow little play after biting and glaring at him. This fox clearly wasn’t as used to it as the others he dealt with. “As for what I’m implying I don’t mind if it’s rude as long as it’s the truth. Just because others lie to me doesn’t mean I have to do the same in return.” Let the little spitfire chew on that bit of information. A glance at Dar showed the phim had his ears down and looked like he wanted to cry. That was a bit of a surprise. Sad, hurt, jealous? Poor thing must feel so left out now that a conversation that involved using brains was actually taking place. “Just what I meant. Really not too much to look at here. The landscape is lovely but so cold.” He looked at the vixen wondering if she would catch all the meaning he gave. “Well being alone can be more beneficial than being in a group at times. Though far far less help in some emergencies. You really should take care little bright one. After all if something should happen I don’t think your little phim could do well on his own.” Nos gave the briefest jerk toward the blue phim pointing out his current condition to the sledfox making sure she saw what her little game was costing. He wondered what she would do next. This wasn’t as boring as the deava thought it would be.

Dar didn’t like that sudden shift in voice Celen used or how close she was to Nos. Still he wasn’t sure why. It wasn’t like Celen and Nos were close. Just there was something about that tone that made Dar wish she was talking to him instead. He listened quietly while the two talked his ears were drooping to the side and his wings were slack even more when Nos spoke what Dar knew was the truth, though he picked himself up when Celen looked his way and his tale wagged just a bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:36 pm
Celen ignored the fact that Nos was heating up his paws. Hers were well protected and built for running a crossed snow and ice that felt like cold sharp blades stabbing in them. But since she was a sledfox she had protection against such sharp stabs though if out for too long or if her paws got wet while running then she could be in danger. But heat ha that was a nice change of pace and she didn’t mind it one bit. It was nice to have warm pads every now and then and not something she got too often so his tactic to make her move didn’t work. “I didn’t say you didn’t know what tactic I was using Nos though I must say nothing I have said or done has even come close to a lie. You are right you are a daeva and are used to lies but I see no reason to lie to you you have been upfront with me and so I shall with you. Though it is a relief in a way to hear that you do not tell lies it shall make it easier for me to decided certain things and a breath of fresh air seeing as you are a daeva,” she said with a smirk at her little ironic joke she made there at the end.

Celen let out a laugh at his response about the landscape “That my dear daeva is because the beauty is hidden from your eyes at the moment but I assure you that there are things that can be breath taking but yes it is a bit nippy here but I feel the tradeoff is fair,” she nodded his head to his comment about what would happen if something happened to her. “You are right but there isn’t much I can do about that. I am one of the only seldfoxes that live so far south because the others live so far north and honestly some of them are just so rude I rather not deal with them but in regards to my phim if need be he could fly further south we aren’t that far away from the warmer area,” she informed him.

She glanced back at Dar and seen the look of hopeless on him even though he tried to perk up when she looked at him. It was not her intent to make him feel however he was feeling but she had done so still. She stood there looking at him and thinking then glancing back to the Daeva and back to Dar a couple times as she thought. She had an idea but she wasn’t sure if she should speak up about it or remain silent and just let things be.

Wc: 461  

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:24 pm
wc 346

The girl was proving a bit disappointing she missed the hidden and went when only what was clearly stated. Feeling a bit bored decided it was enough with this game. He allowed his heat to dissipate. “Really nothing you have said or done has been a lie? Yet you stand so close and use such coy eyes.” He blew so that it would tease her ears. “How much fresh air must you really have vixen?” He moved from her side and moved to the phim’s side. The creature looked so pathetic he was tempted to offer to put it out of his misery. Raising a paw he flicked a wing. “Now little phim if you looked any more down it would possible to mistake you for a dirt covered rock.” His eyes flicked to Celen making sure she wouldn’t miss. “This land really is cold. It’s not all that healthy for some who are used to warmer temperatures.” Moving slow and with purposeful steps he moved around the phim, yet the silly creature’s eyes never left the sled fox. It gave plenty of time for Nos to check out the phim as well as the sled fox. She cared, that much was clear, but how much did she really? Enough to stand up to him and attempt a game she was not adapt for. Moving back to the orange fox’s side he looked down at her. “A bid disappointing no matter how you look at it. Those other sled foxes might be rude but having others around would still be good to have around after all not all dangers can just be flown away from. Wouldn’t you agree?”

Dar watched Celen and felt a lot better when Nos wasn’t right next to her. The wing flick had hurt just a bit and Dar winced when it happened. “I don’t think there is any way I could mistaken for a rock.” Dar frowned. “I’m a bit to fluffy for that.” Dar joked looking at Celen after. Soon enough Nos was next to her again which bothered Dar.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:29 pm
“I have not offered anything but a friendly touch after being rude as an apology and softened my eyes for I realize I had been overly rude and shouldn’t have jumped to the conclusion that you were here to steal from us.” Celen said in response. She hadn’t offered anything other than that though she knew what he was implying. “As a Sled fox I need plenty. We roam and travel a ton. The others have gotten themselves into a contract with the humans and it is more restricting which is why I don’t live with them. I don’t want to be enslaved to the two leggers.” She paused in her explanation and growled at the daeva not missing the attack on her phims wing. In her mind she deared Nos to do it again. He would see how hostile she could become.

“I know how cold it can get but moving north to the tribes is just that much colder. If it gets too bad of a winter I generally head south. This year has yet to present itself with how bad it will be. I am not going to give up my land if it is a mild winter. Mild is easy to live through. While not all dangers can be escaped by flight there is other ways to get out of danger.” She was not going to give any ground here with this male. He was going to play a dangerous game that she knew but what for sure she couldn’t put her paw on it. Pride might be her downfall her and she knew it. She was not stupid. She knew she wasn’t perfect and things could happen outside of ones control and she didn’t have all the answers but you lived and you learned.

wc: 299  

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:03 pm
The small snort of diserion was enough to let the female know he knew her games and was more than a bit disappointed. “You have nothing worth stealing when you’ll already ruin it all on your own. Still freedom is all well and good provided you understand what it is too loose.” The growl just made him smile. If she really did attack him she would be dead and he would have cooked fox to leave for scavengers. Surely she must know even though he made no move against her foolishness so far he would defend himself. That was allowed by all and understood.

Her latter answers only made him feel he was wasting his time all together. Either she would not speak what her mind was or she missed his words all together. He had the feeling with this one it was much the later. He flicked a glance at the phim. “I pity you to live in a land so cold and so incredibly dull. Though your particular gaze might well be suited to it.” He took a glance at the pair of them and wondered if perhaps they truly were suited for one another. “What a pity the earlier glance revealed this land to be so traitorous and untrustworthy even right before one’s eyes does the clouded snow hide it all.”

Dar was more than a bit confused the land was never boring even if it was cold. There was always Celen to make it fun and interesting and he learned so much about building dens specific for snow and what game was safe and not safe to eat all the way through the seasons. Sometimes living was tricky but he wasn’t alone which made all the difference in the world to Dar. Why did Nos keep looking at him so sadly? It just didn’t make any sense.

wc 311  
● RP Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces