Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
What is your type of guy that you want to date?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:40 am
What is your type of guy that you want to date ?

I have another question for you !
Do you think it's racist to say I'm attracted to X ethnicity or I'm not attracted to X ethnicity ?

I recently watched a video on youtube and a girl ranted that her friend wanted her to meet a guy that likes asian girls. She found that stupid that the requirement of that guy is her ethnicity.

Of course, I know when it comes to love, the person personality and values are important and in GENERAL, I believe that people don't date only on appearance.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:02 pm
XxAriaxX

I have another question for you !
Do you think it's racist to say I'm attracted to X ethnicity or I'm not attracted to X ethnicity ?

To me it depends on the way it's being said. Saying something along the lines of "I would never date x ethnicity" sounds really racist. Something like "I prefer x ethnicity" doesn't sound as bad. Everyone has a preference. Some people like their significant other to be short, some tall, some thinner, some thicker. I've always really loved the appearance of young Japanese men. If I could date someone who looked like Yuki Furukawa I'd be eternally happy! Hahaha  

Haiku

Bashful Kitten

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:32 pm
smile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:12 pm
I dont really have types but like everyone I do have my attractions. Basically anyone that treats me right and I enjoy being around is my type. Kind of like the person said saying "I would never date insert ethnicity" is wrong. Its okay to have natural attractions but its almost like saying I would never have a white, asian, hispanic, india etc friend or I prefer to have a this friend. I dont know where I'm going from here but when people say they dont date this race or ethnicity a majority of the time its for a dumb reason. Of course this is just my personal opinion!  

Beth Phoenix23

Beloved Gaian

11,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items