Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Best Friends Are We. [Ruilin x Lute]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:42 am
Lute was ecstatic when she figured out Ruilin was here, her father having sent her a message asking if she had ran into the other ghoul yet. After that it was all up hill, texting all night with her bff and rekindling their friendship once had outside of Amity. They had been at the same school before Ruilin went away and had Lute have known her friend was here, well she would have spent far less days at the library alone.

Ruilin was her first friend, the only one Lute was herself around as far as friends went, without the shyness.

Rocking on her heels Lute tapped in a pattern of four knocks and a giggle on the other ghouls door. Waiting eagerly for her to open up so she could attack her with a hug. It was finally Spiderday, the weekend and time for them to make good on their maul trip and then sleepover!

baby_gwing
owo <3

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:15 am
It wasn't Ruilin's intention to keep her transfer to Amityville Academy a secret from someone like Lute who was her bff. She just hadn't been able to find an opportunity to sit down and text the other ghoul the good news so it came as a really pleasant surprise indeed when she got a text from Lute a few days ago as soon as she incidentally came across the news of Ruilin's transfer from her father.

The kirin had been looking forward to this particular Spiderday for what almost seemed like forever the moment both Lute and her had come to a decision together on first making a trip to the maul then having a sleepover at her dorm. They were both going to have a whale of a time together at Amityville Academy at this rate. Just Lute and her doing ghouly things together without any of their parents overlooking their shoulders back when they were at their previous school.

"Coming!" She called out as soon as she heard the series of knocks that announced Lute's arrival, quickly doing up her hair with one last hairpin before running to the door to open it for the other ghoul. "Lute! Glad you could make it. I hope you managed to find your way here without any trouble?"

Cheekiebirdiee
<333

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:58 am
As soon as she opened the door the kirin was taken in a fullforce hug, which given Lute's sizes, was all of about ten pillows worth of force. "No trouble at all, heh, I just um stay to the side of the halls." That was the fastest way, since everyone was to busy pushing past eachother in the middle. On a smile she released the other ghoul and clapped happily. Smoothing down the fabric of her shirt she tried to peek into the dorm, already curious about her friends new room.

"Are you settling in well? D-do you need help with anything.." Lute blushed, fiddling with her hair a bit. She wasn't the most well versed in Amity things yet but she was pretty well settled in the school now so she could at least show her around.

baby_gwing

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:33 am
"Side of the halls you say?" Ruilin smiled as she returned Lute's hug, drawing the satyr ghoul close as she kissed the top of her pink head before letting her friend go. "As well as I can be I suppose. I think I missed the orientation for this month and the next one won't be anytime soon till next month rolls around." She quipped, stepping aside so that Lute could see how she had done up her room so far.

Most of her things were still in the boxes save for the essentials that she would need on a daily basis. It would likely be another day or so till she got everything out and properly sited in the room that she was assigned. "If it isn't too much of a trouble, could you perhaps show me around when you have time next?"

Cheekiebirdiee
Late tag that is almost a year late orz

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:43 pm
"Course I can, I would be happy to." Lute smiled and moved to sit down on the bed and wait for the other ghoul. Taking in a deep breath and laughing. "I'm so happy to finally have someone here I know.." It had been hard for her to adjust to being alone. A deep blush set in and Lute wiggled happily waiting for what they could be getting into next.

baby_gwing

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff